Aunt Sandi Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers

I was starting to feel like the panties might've been more trouble than they were worth, but at the same time I felt confident that whatever Mom came up with would be fun for all concerned. So, I just said, "Understood. I think..." This made them both giggle again.

"Oh, don't worry, I'm sure you'll like whatever I come up with," Mom said.

A minute or so went by and Mom said, "Hey you guys, do you think we could just lay here and kiss for a while? I want to show you how much I appreciate this weekend."

Mom laid in the middle of us and she alternated kissing Sandi and then me. After a bit, I got up above the two of them and we all kissed at the same time. It felt so special to be this close to my own mother and my aunt.

After a time I was hard again and just sort of naturally climbed between Mom's legs and slid myself inside her. She continued kissing Sandi as I moved. I also leaned down and kissed both of them as I made love to her slowly.

I didn't want to leave Sandi out so I pulled out of Mom and moved over and began making love to her. Each time I felt my orgasm building, I would pull out and wait until it retreated, and then switch again.

After about a half hour of doing this, I finally couldn't stand anymore and exploded inside Sandi's pussy. As I came I pulled them both close to me in a tight embrace and we kissed again.

Once I could speak, I said to Sandi, "I love you." She said, "I love you too."

I looked at Mom and said, "And I love you too Mom."

Mom said, "I love you both so much too. I wish I didn't have to leave in the morning. This has been so great."

Sandi said, "I know. Hopefully you'll be able to come back next week."

We got cleaned up and turned out the lights. For the second night, I didn't even remember any dreams.

* * *

The next morning, Mom and Sandi woke up before I did and I found them in the shower together.

I went to the bathroom to pee and then asked if there was room for one more.

Sandi said loudly from inside the shower, "Well, yes, but we're just about done hon. I need to get ready for work and your Mom needs to take off. No time to play. Sorry."

I flossed and brushed my teeth, and then pulled on the underwear from the day before. I gathered Mom's clean clothes from the dryer, folded them for her and sat them on top of her bag. I headed out to the living room and waited for them to come out.

Mom came out first. She was just wearing a pair of pink shorts and a blue t-shirt with her long brown hair tied in a ponytail.

She said, "Thank you for getting my clothes together sweetie." She gave me a quick kiss and added, "While we have this moment alone I want you to know how much I've been missing you at home. I think about you all the time. To be honest sometimes I think I'm falling in love with you a little. I know how crazy that sounds. It scares me a little. I hope you're not too freaked out that I told you that little secret."

I said, "Wow, really? Have you told that to Sandi?"

She said, "Oh no, it's nothing I've said out loud. But I know she knows. No one on Earth knows me better than my little sister. Not your dad, not my mom or dad. Sandi and I share a bond that transcends..." She trailed off as she felt Sandi approaching.

Sandi walked out, wearing her usual work clothes. Her hair was all tucked away with little clips and tied in a ponytail as well, and she had her makeup on. She looked so much different than when she wasn't all made up for work. I actually much preferred her no-makeup look.

She smiled and said, "I feel like you're talking about me." Mom immediately said, "We were, but only in the nicest possible way."

"Oh good. Well, I have to take off. Are you leaving soon Dee?"

Mom said, "Yep. I was thinking of having one more quickie with Danny before I leave. Is that ok with you?"

Sandi giggled and said, "But you just got all clean..."

Mom said, "I know. I'll rinse off again before I go."

Sandi, "Alright, whore." She giggled and added, "Ok, come here and give me huggies. I'm almost late. I hope the traffic gods are on my side today."

We got up and hugged Sandi goodbye. Mom said, "I'll let you know if I can come back down next weekend. And you have Dan's birthday off, so you can stay overnight right?"

Sandi replied, "Yep, sure do. It'll be interesting to have everyone all in the same house. Have you figured out where I'm sleeping yet? You know who I want to sleep with." She giggled and kissed my nose.

Mom said, "We'll work something out. You can probably sleep in Dan's bed." Sandi's eyes went wide and Mom quickly followed emphatically with, "Not with him! Slut."

Sandi stuck her lip out like a small child. "Awww, no fair," she said.

Sandi said, "Ok, well bye-bye my love. I enjoyed your visit... immensely." She kissed Mom on the lips quickly and left for work.

Once she was gone, Mom turned to me and said, "Ready? Let's do it Our Way one more time."

As we finished, I held her tightly and we kissed softly. She said, "I better get rinsed off and go before I stay with you all day. When you come home we have to find some time to do this again. I'm not sure how we'll pull it off, but I'll find a way." I was all for it.

She rinsed and got dressed again, and we stood together at the door leading to the garage just holding each other.

I said, "This weekend was so awesome. I love you so much. And I'll miss you and be thinking of you."

Mom squeezed me tight and in almost a whisper said, "I know. I'll miss you too. I never thought in my wildest dreams that this could be happening with us. I love you so much, more than you'll ever know." With a giggle, she added, "Oh, and enjoy the panties."

Mom pulled away and I carried her bag and put it into the back seat. She started the car and put her window down. I said, "Drive safe. I'll see you soon."

She stuck her head out and we kissed briefly one last time. She backed down the driveway and disappeared down the street.

I closed the garage door and headed in to take a shower. I was really looking forward to my birthday and getting to see Grandma and Grandpa since I hadn't seen them since the reunion. Also, I couldn't wait to find out how I'd be repaying Mom for her gift of panties.

It would be interesting having everyone in the house all together. I hoped that I'd be able to keep up the appearances of a "normal" 19-year old who wasn't carrying on a live-in relationship with his own aunt, not to mention having sex with his mother. I also wondered how Bethany would handle me being there. Hopefully she would be able to behave too.

To be continued...

dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers