Aunt Sandi Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers

"Blessed?! More like cursed! It's shameful!"

"Uh, no, blessed. Whoever told you that it's shameful was flat out wrong. Embrace it!"

I pulled her hands away and said, "Tell me right now. You love it, don't you? Don't hold back with me."

She said with a raised voice, "YES! OK, I love it! Are you happy now?"

"Yes, thank you. I want you to tell me all of your deep dark secrets. I want to know everything about you, even the things you're too ashamed to admit to your closest friends or say out loud. Tell me what you fantasize about."

She gasped and said, "No, I can't. At least, I don't know if I can yet. I need to know you better first. Jesus, we just barely saw each other naked for the first time and you already found out something about me that I was too ashamed to admit to anyone else. I was trying your direct approach, but this is all going too fast for me. Give me a chance to catch my breath."

I sighed. "OK. You're right. I'm sorry if I pushed you too hard. You want to go take that shower now?" I ran my hand down her back and squeezed her ass.

She laughed and slapped my stomach. "Now you're talking. I'd like to be clean before you're all down in my business."

"Oh? This business?" I reached down between her legs from behind and ran my finger through her hot wet slit. She moaned loudly while arching her back and said, "Oh yes!" She raised her leg and I got to the top of her pussy and began softly rubbing her clit. "Oooh mmmmm!" She spread her legs all the way apart and let me continue rubbing as she shifted onto her back. She hoarsely whispered, "Don't stop..."

"What about that shower?"

"Later," she gasped.

I squeezed the skin surrounding her clit together and moved it up and down, causing her to moan loudly. Not wanting her to cum too quickly, I moved my hand down and pushed a finger inside her. I whispered, "You are so wet. Do you love the way I'm fingering your tight little pussy?"

The only sound she made in response was, "Mmmmm..."

"Tell me you love it."

She gasped, "Mmmm yes! Love it! Need... you... inside." She looked at me pleadingly.

I leaned over and sucked on her nipple, licking it gingerly. It was already hard, but now it grew even harder. I said, "Do you need my cock inside you baby?"

She nodded emphatically and whispered, "I want you." She began trying to pull me up. I had just cum a few minutes before, but the enthusiastic way she was acting now was just so exciting that my cock began stiffening again.

I tried to breathe and think. I took my fingers out but continued pressing my hand firmly against her vulva. I asked, "Do you want me to use a condom?"

Amy gave no response except to continue moaning with her eyes shut tightly, so I took my hand away and said, "Amy?"

She blinked her eyes open and looked at me and sighed loudly. She said, "I have an implant, but I'd feel better if you did."

Finally, I was going to see what it felt like to have sex with a condom. I had experimented with just trying to put one on when I had first got them, but now the real thing was about to happen. I jumped off the bed and found my pants and pulled the condoms out and tore one off.

Just as I was about to tear open the package, Amy sat up on her elbows and said, "Danny, I changed my mind. I don't want you to use it. I just have this irrational fear that it might fail, even though implants are the most effective."

"Are you sure? I don't want you to be worried and anxious until your period comes."

"Actually, with this I don't have periods. Once in a while I'll get a tiny bit of spotting... but that's it."

"No periods, huh? Pretty cool. I guess I should also ask you... and please don't be mad... you don't have any sexual diseases do you?"

Amy laughed and said, "Nope. Do you? And I'm not mad. We should have talked about this earlier before it got all out of control."

I nodded and said, "No, I'm clean." I jumped back on the bed and said, "I'm glad you're not upset. Do you think you ever want kids?"

Amy said, "Maybe someday. But, enough talking. We can talk all you want after." She saw that my penis was flaccid again, so she came down and began sucking me, and in a minute I was back to full hardness. She broke away and said, "Me on top."

I scooted over into the middle of the bed and Amy straddled me. She reached between her legs and positioned me at her opening, then she smiled down at me and lowered herself slowly until I was completely buried inside her for the very first time. She felt exquisite. She moaned, "Mmmmm" as I melted into her hot wetness and we became one.

I pulled her downward and began sucking on her nipples as she rocked her body up and down on me. She leaned down even further and we began kissing very passionately. She said with a gasp, "I dreamed of this moment for so long!" I kissed and licked her neck and shoulders and even her ears and finally back down to her nipples.

After a few minutes, she raised herself up and began pounding me hard. All at once, I felt her vagina tighten around me in a vice-like grip and she screamed into an intense orgasm. I felt a gush of hot wetness surround the base of my cock as she continued moving.

Another minute went by and the same thing happened again and then yet again. Finally, she collapsed forward onto me but never stopped grinding against me. She was lying directly against my body when what felt like a tidal wave of cum erupted from my cock and filled her pussy. I nearly screamed and pumped into her for all I was worth. I held her tightly against me until the spasms finally subsided.

When it was over, I felt like a squishy puddle of jelly. We lay there and just panted until we calmed down.

Amy smiled down at me and said, "That was so amazing. I can't tell you how long I've been wanting you. I'm so glad we didn't wait for weeks or however long we're supposed to."

I didn't have the energy to respond so I just nodded and closed my eyes. Before I knew it, I was asleep.

A few minutes later when I awoke, Amy was still lying on top of me, and my penis was still inside her, even if just barely. She smiled and whispered, "Hi baby. You drifted off for a few minutes. I was enjoying watching you sleep. You're so peaceful."

I smiled and tried to gather my thoughts. "Can we have a serious talk now?"

"Sure." She smiled and rolled off to the side and pulled the sheet over us.

"So tell me about this implant. What is that? Is it an IUD?"

"Oh, that. No, it's in my arm. Right here." She pointed to a spot in her upper arm. "It's called Nexplanon. Have you heard of it? My OB recommended it to me. It lasts for three years and then I have to get it replaced. It's the most effective birth control there is. Well, except for abstinence, of course. And let me tell you, I've been doing a lot of that and it sucks." We both laughed.

"I've never heard of it. That sounds way easier than having to remember to take a pill every day. But I just really don't want kids right now. I'd like to at least graduate college and get a good job first before doing something life-changing like that. And even then, I don't know."

"I feel the same way. I'd like to be married and have enough money to pay for a baby before I get pregnant. Plus, I would hate being so fat and gross!"

"Aw now, don't think like that. I'm sure you would be a beautiful pregnant mommy."

Amy gasped. "Yeah right! The only good thing about being pregnant is getting bigger boobs."

I caressed her breasts under the sheets and said, "I think yours are perfect already." She smiled, but I could tell that she was a little self-conscious discussing them.

It was obvious from her expression that she wanted to change the subject, so I said, "I don't know how to ask this, so I'm just going to ask. Just how many times did you cum?" I smiled and looked into Amy's eyes. She blushed and covered her face with her hands. She giggled and said through her hands, "A few. God, you're embarrassing me again. I orgasm really easy, OK? Can't we just leave it at that? Why do you need a number?"

"Well, I thought it was the most awesome thing ever. It's, ahem, not what I'm used to, let's just say that."

She uncovered her eyes. "Oh?"

I looked at her quizzically. "I'm not sure what I'm allowed to say since it's Amy Day."

"Go ahead and tell me. I said that before, but now I'm OK with talking about the others."

"Well, they don't have multiple orgasms, and I've never felt squeezing so hard the way you can. How did you learn to do that?"

"Another embarrassing question," she complained. "On the squeezing, I had a urinary tract infection once when I was about 10. My doctor told me I should practice doing pelvic floor exercises. They're called Kegel exercises. Have you heard of that?"

"Sure, I do them all the time. Sa... someone told me about those. I even use a Kegel Trainer app."

"Someone Sandi was right. They're good for men too. And I use that app too! It makes it so easy. I've been doing them for years now. I never had another UTI and I have great muscle control."

"You sure do. I bet you could hold me inside you or push me out and I wouldn't be able to stop you." We both laughed and she said, "Oh, I definitely could."

"But I really do want to know the number. And are they all the same strength?"

"No, they're not all equal for sure. Some are just little ones and then others make me want to scream. But, for how many... Let's see, just one on the floor and three little ones and a big one on the bed. Oh, and do you also want to know about the two I had this morning before I knew you were coming over and the six I had last night before I could finally go to sleep thinking about today? And what about..."

"Wow, OK, sorry. I just... What I'm trying to say is, you are amazing. Something so special I can't even begin to put it into words. Just, wow."

She giggled. "Flattery will get you everywhere." She nuzzled in close and kissed me softly. She continued in a soft low voice just barely above a whisper. "But I was going to say that I want you to know the other night I couldn't sleep after I found out your secret that I just about rubbed myself raw I came so many times. I lost count."

"What? I thought you were upset."

"I wasn't going to tell you this, but it may help explain why I went through with this. I was upset, but at the same time, the idea of incest is exciting because it's just so taboo and forbidden." I just stared at her in stunned silence.

She paused and then added, "I have a question for you now. What is it like to be with your own mother? How's that for direct?"

Her revelation and question struck me like a hard slap in the face and I was caught off guard. I had thought that Amy was turned off by incest, but now here she was telling me that she thought it was exciting. That really did help explain her sudden change and wanting to tell me her true feelings about me.

"Wow, OK, I need a minute to wrap my head around what you just said. You think incest is exciting?"

"See how that feels? I hadn't planned on telling you that, but like you said I also don't want any secrets between us. At least, not eventually," she hedged. "Now tell me what I want to know. What is it like to be with your mother?"

I decided to just tell her everything as honestly as I could. "OK, you asked for it. It's like nothing else. It's like taking the love I had for her before and multiplying it times a thousand. Before, I hid a lot of my most personal self away from her. But now, I share every single thing with her. Nothing is off-limits. When we make love, it's like I imagine Heaven to be. Angels singing. Floating on clouds. Like that. Just thinking that I'm inside the very place where my existence began is thrilling beyond belief. And giving her intense, mind-blowing orgasms seems like the ultimate way to express to her how much I love her and will always love her, until the end of time."

I looked over at Amy and noticed that she had her eyes closed and then she moaned slightly. I guessed that she was probably touching herself under the sheet. She said, "That was so beautiful. Now tell me how it feels when you cum deep inside her. Mmmm."

I reached under the sheet and rubbed one of her nipples between my fingers and felt it instantly harden. "It feels like every ounce of pleasure that my body can create flows out of me and into her. It's like we become a single entity made of nothing but pure love. A love that can never be transcended." I found her hand exactly where I had guessed and pulled it away and gently asked, "Why don't you let me take care of that?" She opened her lust-filled eyes and nodded.

I quickly moved down, pulled the sheet away and began licking her clit, which was clearly poking out from under its hood. Hers was by far the largest clitoris I had encountered. Amy moaned loudly and arched her back. I moved down and stuck my tongue inside her pussy. I could feel Amy flexing her vaginal muscles rhythmically.

I decided to test the waters and moved a little lower, gently teasing her anus with the tip of my tongue. Amy gasped and sharply squeezed as I brought my finger up to her clit and gently rubbed it. She continued moaning so I started licking her asshole more firmly. Suddenly, Amy pulled her knees up to her chest, causing her butt cheeks to open widely.

I stuck my tongue into her asshole as far as it would go. Amy gasped and said, "Ohhh!" Once again she squeezed her muscles, trapping my tongue inside her. Suddenly she gasped, "Suck my clit!"

I captured the entire area surrounding her clit and sucked it into my mouth and licked it firmly for several seconds. Amy immediately put a finger into her asshole as I moved up, and in just a few seconds she convulsed into the loudest orgasm yet.

After her body stopped shaking, I said, "Holy shit,"

From above, Amy just laughed. She said, "Holy shit is right. You actually licked my ass, you big freak! No one has ever done that. Oh my God it felt amazing! I could've cum from just that. Are you ready again?"

I nodded and she rolled over and got on her hands and knees.

I moved up behind her and easily pushed into her pussy again. As I got started moving, I reached down and rubbed her asshole with my thumb. It didn't take very long before I emptied another load deep inside her. Panting and gasping for air, I flopped down on the bed beside her.

A few minutes went by and Amy said, "I need to get up for a second to go to the bathroom and get cleaned up. I'm dripping everywhere." She giggled.

"OK. I need to go too when you're done."

"Just a sec and I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere."

"I'll be here. I doubt I could walk very far right now." She kissed me quickly and went to the bathroom across the hall, returning just a few moments later.

After I had used the restroom, I came back and said, "Well, we could still shower and actually go to lunch if you feel up for it. I'm a little hungry after that workout."

"That sounds like a plan. Let me get you a towel. Go ahead and jump in and I'll be right there."

In the shower, I gently used body wash to clean Amy, all the while kissing and touching and exploring her body. Since we were pretty wiped out, nothing overtly sexual happened other than soft sensual caressing and kissing. That alone made the shower last until the hot water was starting to run out, so we finally had to finish up.

As we got out and began drying off, she said, "Do you think I could hire you full-time to just be my personal bather? That was an incredible shower." Amy stood at the mirror and applied lotion and brushed her hair.

I bent at the waist and said, "At your service, madam."

She giggled and clapped quickly. "Yay! Just what I've always wanted!" In a British accent she said, "From this day forward, you shall be my personal bath servant." She giggled.

As we dressed, Amy said, "Do you like Thai food? There's a place just down the street that delivers. We could eat here and talk because I still have so many things I want to talk to you about that I can't imagine saying at a restaurant."

"Sure, that would be great."

We went and sat back down at the kitchen table again, and after Amy called in our order I noticed a large pile of dishes in the sink. I said, "Wow, do you need some help with those?"

Amy turned and looked at the dishes and then rolled her eyes. "Hah, I know! My roommates are total slobs. There's always dishes piled up like that. I mean, I'm a slob too, but they are even bigger slobs than me. You should see the piles after Jill goes into full-on chef mode in here. This is nothing." She giggled.

"Well heck, I bet we could have those done by the time the food gets here. We'll be a team."

"Are you being serious with me right now? You actually want to help me wash our dishes? Uh, did you turn in your Man Card?" She giggled.

I laughed and said, "Man Card? Come on now, that hurts. I wash dishes all the time. It'll be fun. Now get your butt up and let's do this! They wouldn't pile up so bad if you guys did them while the cooking was going on." I got up and slapped the side of Amy's butt in her seat, causing her to squeal like a little girl. She jumped up and said, "Yes, Daddy! I'll be a good girl and help!"

I squinted my eyes at her last remark and she just smiled sweetly. "Come on, Daddy, let's wash the dishes."

I decided to go with it. I said in my best authoritative voice, "And no cutting corners this time. If those glasses aren't sparkling when we're done, Daddy's going to whip your naked behind."

Amy hung her head and said regretfully, "I'm sorry about last time."

I helped "my daughter" put away the dishes that were already stacked precariously in the drainer and then we pulled all the dishes out of the sink and put them on the counter so we could fill it with hot soapy water. Amy also went and gathered up glasses from the other girls' rooms.

Working as a team, it only took about 20 minutes to get most of the dishes done. Amy washed and I rinsed and organized everything into the drainer. When it was time to wash the glasses, she turned and asked, "Can you show me how to make the glasses all sparkly Daddy?"

"Sure, honey bun, it's really not that hard. Here, you face the sink and I'll put my arms around you to guide you."

I stood behind her and gave directions. "First, you need to drain out that dirty water and run a new sink full of clean, hot soapy water." Amy reached into the water and pulled the plug and we watched as it drained away. She made cute little blub-blub sounds as the water went down the drain.

I said, "Now, rinse all the leftover soap away and get the hot water going." I moved up right behind her until my body was touching hers. I even wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close to me and squeezed her. In response, she tilted her head back and looked at me and said, "This really is fun, Daddy."

I moved her hair to the side and kissed the back of her neck. "I knew you'd come around, baby girl."

When I said "baby girl," Amy firmly pushed her ass into my groin and rubbed it against me.

"Alright, make sure the brush is good and rinsed out. Now, let me show you..."

I had Amy hold the brush with one hand and the glass with the other. "OK, push the brush all the way in and when you get to the bottom, push hard and rotate it back and forth, like this." I turned her hand for her. "And then, turn the glass around and move the brush up and down the sides. Like this."

Amy said, "Ooh, it looks like the brush and glass are doing it Daddy!" She giggled innocently.

I pretended to be shocked and gasped loudly. "What did you just say? Naughty girl!" I moved back and slapped Amy hard on the ass.

Amy yelped. "OW! Oh Daddy, I'm so sorry! I don't know why I said that. I won't do it again." I moved back behind her and she squirmed against me again, obviously feeling my stiff erection pressing into her ass.

dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers
123456...8