Aunt Sherry Comes to Visit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers

Sherry let Ellen get off, a few times. Each time, Sherry commanded her.

"Make a show of it. Good sex, is theater."

Ellen discovered, she was aroused, by forced exhibitionism. Sherry wove illusions, with her words. She made Ellen, play out the fantasies. Ellen served her mistress, many times, in many ways.

Through it all, Ellen was always, aware of the bulk, of the securely embedded butt plug. It was a, constant, reminder, of her coming violation. Ellen shivered, with anticipation, tartly flavored, with fear, throughout the day.

Sherry made, Ellen serve dinner, naked. Sherry served Ellen, little bites of food, from her fork. Sherry also feed Ellen, wine from her glass. When Sherry was finished, she led Ellen back to the bedroom. Ellen undressed her mistress, then ministered to her mistress's needs.

Ellen used her mouth, her hands, and her mistress's dildo, in service, to her mistress. When Sherry was satisfied, she spoke to Ellen.

"It's time to get ready, for your date."

Sherry laid Ellen, on her back. Sherry used the whip, on Ellen, making Ellen, pull her knees up, to her chest, baring Sherry's favorite target. Ellen was hot, and horny. Sherry silenced Ellen, with a look, and a finger over her lips

Ellen whimpered her need, and begged, with her eyes. Sherry gripped the flange, of the butt plug, in her hand. She, slowly, fucked Ellen, with it. The pulsing of the plug, excited Ellen. She remembered, the pain of its insertion. She knew, it would hurt, just as much, coming out.

Each time that Sherry pulled back, she pulled the plug, a little further, out of her ass. Sherry brought it, almost out, several times. Ellen's eyes, were weeping, real, tears, from, real, pain. Ellen's vagina was weeping, aromatic lubrication. Sherry was careful, as the butt plug, came out. Sherry kept, the widest part of the plug, surrounded, by the tight muscle, for a long time.

For Ellen, that time, was forever. The pain, from the tightly stretched muscle, was, so, intense, that Ellen swooned. Sherry finally allowed, the thick part, of the plug, to slide out. Ellen's muscle, tried to expel, the foreign object.

Sherry would not, allow it. Sherry used the butt plug, like a short dildo. The steep cone, of the plug, moved, smoothly, in and out. Ellen's asshole, became used, to the slow expansion, and contraction. Sherry, finally, let the plug slide out. She replaced it, with her, freshly, greased up, dildo. Ellen was not expecting, the fresh intrusion.

Ellen was, in full heat. Every nerve, tingled.

"Get yourself off. It excites me, so."

Sherry placed one of Ellen's hands, on the dildo, and the other hand on her cunt. Ellen looked at her mistress, with lust, as she began, her own violation.

Ellen, now, knew, her mistress had been right, about the pain, becoming lust. Ellen was soon screaming profanities, as she thrashed about, with the intensity of her orgasm.

Ellen experienced her deepest, strongest, orgasm ever. Ellen's orgasm, was for her mistress's, pleasure, in her mistress's, view. Performing for her mistress, brought Ellen as much pleasure, as the orgasm itself.

Sherry and Ellen, bathed together, in a, light, playful, air. Ellen served her mistress, as a personal maid. Sherry held her brief panties in place, while Ellen tied the panties together, high on Sherry's hips. Ellen laced Sherry, into a very brief, short purple corset, which cinched her waist, and supported her breasts. The tight corset, pushed Sherry's breasts up, forming a deep cleavage

Sherry slipped on, a thigh high, simple white sheath, that zipped down the front, to below her navel. The sheath was cut low, displaying her, ample, cleavage. The dress was tight enough, to show her prominent ass. The dress was split, up one side, allowing her to walk, and to spread her knees, when she knelt.

Sherry handed Ellen, her clothes. She handed her, each article of clothing, one at a time. The panties, once Ellen figured out, how to put them on, only covered her pubic triangle. The thin strap, that went up the crack of her ass, reminded Ellen, of Sherry's intent, for her, tonight.

Underneath her skirt, and blouse, she was, otherwise, naked. Ellen's white blouse, buttoned, up the front. Ellen's white skirt, was full, and short.

The fullness of the skirt, brought attention, from her ass, to her tits. Ellen's tits, were brought into prominence, with the addition, of a wide lavender belt, around her, trim, waist. The belt, tightened her blouse, to her chest. Her pointed nipples, were clearly visible, through the, thin, cotton, material.

Sherry unbuttoned, the two top buttons.

"A perfect picture of innocence. Mr Smith, will be pleased."

Ellen was, now used to her mistress, creating fantasy scenes, and playing them out. Sherry brushed Ellen's hair, as she spoke.

"Mr. Smith, has been so good to us, since your father died. Your father owed, a lot of money, to Mr. Smith. Mr. Smith, holds the mortgage, to our house. We'll be homeless, if we don't please him. He has become, insistent. My services for him, and his customers, are no longer enough. He wants, an interest payment. You, are the interest payment, that he demands."

"No. I can't, do it. I won't, do it.

Sherry was furious, as she screamed.

"You'll do it. You have no choice. He's on his way. He is, so, demanding. Your protests, will only excite him. They won't stop him. He will have you, tonight. You will entertain him, and his clients, from now on. I've kept us off of the streets, since your father died. Now it's your turn."

Ellen was defiant.

"No, you can't make me do it."

Sherry pushed Ellen, off the chair, onto the ground. Sherry lifted up, Ellen's dress. She began to spank Ellen, with a belt.

"I can, make you, greet him, at the door. He'll do the rest."

Ellen was crying, as Sherry pulled her back up, and fixed her hair.

Sherry led Ellen, into the den. She sat her down, on the couch. Sherry poured Ellen, a sweet, smooth, potent, alcohol drink.

"Drink this. It'll help."

Ellen drank the drink. It went down, so, smooth. It went to her head, so, fast. When Jim arrived, awhile later, Sherry met him, at the door. She held Ellen, pouting, next to her. Jim was, also, used, to Sherry's role playing games. He took his cue, from her.

"Jim it's so good, to see you. You'll be glad you came. Ellen, and I, will entertain you, tonight. As you can see, she's a little reluctant. I'm sure, you can overcome, her objections."

Sherry pulled Ellen, up to Jim.

"She's just shy. Give her a kiss. She'll respond."

Jim took Ellen, by the hair. He pulled her up, to a lewd kiss, as he mauled her tits, with the other hand.

"Come right this way, Jim."

Sherry led Jim, to the den. She seated him, on the couch. Jim never let go, of Ellen's hair, along the way.

Sherry stood, before Jim. She unzipped her dress, to below the navel, as she handed him, a drink. She knelt, before him.

"I hope you enjoy, your interest payment. I dressed her up, real nice."

Jim was pawing Ellen. Ellen wasn't, fighting. She was, resisting. Sherry rose, to her feet. She stepped up, to Ellen. She slapped her, soundly. She removed, Ellen's, wide, belt.

"You ungrateful slut. I'm, not too good, to turn tricks. Neither, are you."

Sherry pulled Ellen's skirt, up. She used the belt, on her, bare, ass.

"Kiss him."

Jim pulled her up, to him. He held her mouth, close to him. Sherry continued to slash, at Ellen, with the leather belt. Ellen was crying, when she, finally, gave in. She kissed Jim, lightly. Sherry pulled Ellen's head up, glaring into her eyes. Her voice was filled with venom.

"Kiss him, like a whore." He's paying for a whore. You're the whore, he's paying for. Give him, his moneys worth, or I'll beat you, until you do."

Ellen knelt up on the couch, beside Jim.

"Please, don't make me do it. Please."

Jim laughed.

"You're cute, when you beg. It'll do, no good. But, it's cute."

Jim took hold, of her blouse, on either side. He pulled it apart. Ellen's buttons, flew across the room. Her tit's were naked, to his gaze.

Jim pulled, the blouse back, behind her, capturing her arms behind her body. He kissed her, with an open mouth, and his, insistent, tongue. He tied the blouse tails together, binding her arms, behind her back.

Jim pulled back. He admired her, with a lustful gaze. She knelt before him, in bondage, with her head bowed, in submission. Her eyes, filled with tears.

"Sweet"

Jim fondled, Ellen's tits. He forced kisses, from her mouth.

Sherry stepped out, of her dress. She stood, before Jim.

"My daughter, will entertain you, well. I know, what you like. I'll take care of you. You unwrap your present, and play with your, new, toy."

Sherry knelt, before Jim. She disrobed him. Jim disrobed. His, new, conquest.

Jim commanded Ellen.

"Kiss me. Open that sweet mouth, just like I will open, that sweet pussy."

Ellen was, totally, into the role, her mistress, had given her. Ellen was crying, as she kissed Jim, with an open, wet, mouth. Jim spanked her, soundly.

"Put some passion, into it. I can enjoy, your kisses. I can also enjoy, beating your ass."

Ellen renewed her tears, as she kissed Jim, with passion.

"That's better. Give me, your tits."

Ellen started to comply, when Jim slapped her soundly, but not painfully.

"When I give you a command, you will answer, 'Yes sir.' Try it again. Give me your tits, to kiss."

Ellen spoke, with her head bowed.

"Yes sir."

Ellen rose up high, on her knees. She offered Jim, her tits, holding them, in her hands, while feeding them, into his mouth.

Sherry had disrobed him, from the waist down. Sherry was kissing, Jim's cock, with the same passion, that was being, demanding from Ellen. Jim sucked Ellen's, offered, tits. Jim sucked her tits, to fullness. He nipped her nipples, to full erection.

Sherry spoke. from her position of servitude.

"Her mouth, is like velvet. Try it."

Jim's grin widened, as he held Ellen's face, close to his.

"Kiss me, bitch. All over."

Ellen kissed, as Jim controlled her head. He moved her head, around his body. Jim spanked Ellen, as she kissed, his body. Jim's commands were insistent, he wanted her tongue, on every part of his body. Jim, regularly, brought her head, back to his mouth.

Jim was insistent. He demanded Ellen's tongue, on his body, and in his mouth. Jim spanked her, into compliance. Jim's hand, was big. He was strong. Jim pulled Ellen up, to his mouth. He kissed her, lewdly.

"You're so pretty. You'll be my, pretty, cocksucker."

"Please, I can't do it. I've never done it, before. It's dirty. I can't put that, in my mouth."

Jim smiled.

"You don't have to put it in, your mouth. I'll do it, for you."

Jim was grinning, as he pushed the struggling girl, down onto his erection.

I paid for, dirty love. I'll have it."

Jim held Ellen's head, onto his erection, as he fucked his cock, into her mouth. Sherry had risen, to her feet. She walked behind, the kneeling, struggling, girl, Sherry applied the whip, to her, upturned ass, several times.

"She'll warm, to it. Play with her ass, isn't it nice?"

Ellen was, still, struggling. Sherry stood, behind her. She laid stripes, on Ellen's thighs. Jim mauled, her tits, and spanked, her ass. Sherry's voice was cold, and harsh.

"You think, you are too good, to suck a cock. You little bitch. You will give him your mouth, your cunt, and your tight, little, asshole."

Ellen wailed. As she did, Jim took advantage. of her open mouth. He pushed his cock, deeper into Ellen's, unwilling mouth. The pain in Ellen's thighs, became to great for her. Her lust was to high, to resist any longer.

Ellen stopped struggling. She began to suck Jim's cock, in earnest. Ellen took the erection deep into her throat. Sherry walked in front, of Jim. She kissed him, lewdly.

"Just like I said. Her mouth is like velvet, once she warms up, to it. Spank her ass, it'll warm up, her pussy."

Jim was smiling, broadly, as he spanked Ellen's, taught, ass. Ellen became completely, engrossed ,into her job. Her job, was to please her mistress. She would please her mistress, by pleasing her mistress's man.

Jim, only, pleased himself. He fucked Ellen's willing mouth, with long deep thrusts. Jim wanted, it all. Ellen took, it all. Jim's cock was deep, in Ellen's throat, when his orgasm, exploded.

Jim pulled his cock, out of her throat, and into her mouth, as he finished, his ejaculation. Jim looked down, at Ellen.

"Swallow it, like a whore."

Ellen was back, to her role, as an, unwilling, participant. She began crying, as she swallowed his cum. Jim looked down at her, with satisfaction, as he, slowly, stroked his softening erection, in and out, of her crying face.

Sherry pulled Ellen, to her feet.

"You'll serve, your client. Get him, a drink. Hold yourself up. Show him, your tits. Walk slow, the client will always, want to see your rolling ass, as you walk."

Ellen complied, with her orders, without a willing attitude, or a smile. Sherry forced Ellen, onto her knees, before Jim.

"Kneel up nice, so he can play, with your tit's. Kiss the glass, before you hand it to him."

Ellen complied.

Jim was feeling Ellen up, between drinks. Sherry spoke softly, to Ellen. Her voice dripped, with sugar.

"Ask him, if there is any way, you may serve him."

"No, please."

Sherry stood up. She had a wicked, smile, on her face, and a whip, in her hand.

"You stuck up, little bitch. You think you're better, than me? I'll show you."

Sherry, methodically, used the whip, on Ellen's ass. Jim sampled her charms, and licked her tears. Ellen finally relented.

"Please stop. I'll do it."

Ellen looked up at Jim. She spoke, with a quivering voice.

"Is there any way, I can serve you, sir."

Sherry slapped her, as she leered down at her.

"Say it again. This time, mean it. Say it, with a smile."

Sherry pulled Ellen's head, to her.

"Fake it, if you must. You'll learn, how to please, you client."

Ellen turned back to Jim, with a forced smile.

"Is there anyway, I can serve you, sir."

"I want to see, all of it. Dance for me. If your pussy isn't wet, when you're done, I'll beat you, from your shoulders, to your knees. Then I'll grease you up, and fuck you, anyway."

Ellen rose to her feet. Sherry put on, some music, lowered the lights and switched on, a, small, soft spot. The floor, in the middle of the room, was bathed in light. Ellen stepped into, the spot of light. She began to sway, to the music. Ellen was, totally, excited, about displaying herself, to a man's, lustful, gaze.

Ellen could not pretend, to resist. Ellen danced, to raise Jim's lust. Jim's lust. raised Ellen's passion. Ellen's passion, raised Jim's erection.

Sherry was kneeling on the couch, next to Jim. She cooed into his mouth, between kisses.

"Her pussy is, as soft, and smooth, as her mouth. It'll never be tighter, than it is now. You'll have the best piece of ass, this little whore, will ever give."

Jim could contain his lust, no longer. He rose, to his feet. He went to, Ellen's swaying form.

"On your back, bitch. You served me, on your knees, now you will serve me, on your back. That's the only, two positions, a whore has, of any value in."

Ellen sank, onto the thick, padded, carpet. She lay back, in submission.

"Show me that pot of gold, between your legs."

Ellen rolled the tiny panties, from her hips, and off her ankles. Ellen, coyly, smiled at Jim, as she opened her legs. Her vagina, was open, and wet.

Sherry put a pillow, under Ellen's head, and another one, under her ass. Sherry smiled, at Jim.

"Her pussy is sweet. Taste it, for your self. You'll have the first drink, from her tight hole."

Jim dipped his head, between Ellen's legs. He orally assaulted, her wet, willing, cunt.

Ellen was no longer resisting, in any way. Ellen's vagina, was throbbing, with passion. Her hips, pushed themselves up, to Jim's tongue, without her willing it. Ellen's vagina, was taking the lust, it demanded. Ellen's vagina, was no longer her own. Ellen's vagina, was Jim's willing, partner, in her own violation.

"She's, sweet."

Jim moved up, between Ellen's legs. He fit the head, of his erection, into the mouth, of Ellen's vagina. Ellen's vagina, yearned for more. Ellen's hips were rocking, to their own rhythm. Ellen's wet vagina, sent waves, of pure pleasure, throughout her body, as it, willingly, accepted Jim's erection.

Jim began to fuck Ellen, with pleasure. Ellen fucked him, for her mistress's pleasure. Ellen's vagina, took the pleasure, it had been yearning for.

Sherry's pleasure, was being in, total, control, of it all. Jim's orgasm was violent, and explosive. Ellen's orgasm, had not yet ripened. Sherry's pleasure, was more intense, than an orgasm. The pleasure of domination, filled Sherry's mind.

Jim was satisfied, for the moment. Sherry led him back, to the couch. Sherry fed Jim his drink, from her mouth. Sherry fed him alcohol, tits, and tongue. Jim's erection, rose with his passion.

"She will be submissive, as soon as you take her ass. She'll serve you, because she loves it. Or, she'll serve you, because she fears it. Either way, you'll have a willing whore, to use, or sell."

Ellen sobbed, from her position, on her back, in the light.

"Please. Don't. It'll hurt so bad."

Sherry sank to her knees, between Ellen's legs. She dipped her head down, to raise Ellen's passion, with her tongue.

"Yes little one. It'll hurt, so bad. You'll love it."

Sherry raised Ellen's passion, with her tongue. The scene before him, raised Jim's lust.

Jim crawled, across the floor. He took Sherry's position, between Ellen's legs. Sherry had a tube of lubricant. She greased Jim's cock, as she stroked his passion, into lust. Sherry ordered Ellen, to pull up, her legs.

Ellen held her legs, behind her knees, as she rolled her hips up, displaying her, bruised, ass. Sherry squeezed a glob of lubricant, onto Ellen's, tiny, asshole. Sherry worked the smooth gel, into Ellen's ass.

Ellen found it hard, to play her part, as a victim. Ellen no longer feared, the pain. Ellen was yearning, for the exquisite pain, she knew, would turn, to deep pleasure. Sherry fit the erection, into place . Jim's lust, drove it home.

The Pain was, so, intense. Ellen lost consciousness, for a moment. Jim took no notice, of her. He was engrossed, in the sensations, brought to his cock, by Ellen's tight ass.

The passion, in Ellen's vagina, brought her back, to consciousness, with waves, of, delicious, pleasure. The pain in Ellen's ass, subsided. The erotic sensation, the pain had brought with it, did not subside. The waves of pleasure, got bigger, as Ellen's passion, rose.

Jim's lust had been spent, on the whores, before he arrived. And, by his, explosive, ejaculations, since he arrived. Jim's lust, was spent. His passion, was full. Jim fucked Ellen's ass, almost gently.

Jim was in his own world, of pleasure. Jim reveled, in the sensations, Ellen's, tight, ass. brought to his cock. Jim also reveled, in the claiming, of Ellen's innocence. Ellen was a virgin, when he arrived into her life.

Ellen only lost her virginities, this weekend. Ellen had lost her innocence, a long time ago, in the recesses, of her, active, imagination.

Ellen began to orgasm. It was not, the driving orgasm, of lust. Ellen's orgasm was, from deep inside, herself. The orgasm came, in gentle waves, of pleasure. Each wave of pleasure, became more intense.

Ellen's body was vibrating, with pleasure. Ellen fucked Jim's cock, with her, rocking, thrusting, hips. She fucked him, to get him off. It was more like giving him a hand job, than fucking him. Jim's orgasm was sudden, and violent. Jim drove his cock, deep into her bowels. He deposited his seed, in a sterile field.

For Jim, the night was done. Sherry led him to the couch. She covered him. She put a pillow under his head. Sherry took Ellen, by the arm. She turned out the lights, as she led Ellen, to the, walk in, bathtub.

mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers