Aunt Tina Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
4U2njoy
4U2njoy
30 Followers

"If you liked that, just wait. See, contrary to what men believe, women like pricks for more than just fucking. Thing is, most men cum far to quickly to have a woman do such acts. That's why you are learning about stamina," she finished.

The video began fading back in, the woman still rubbing her pantied twat. Sucking my covered balls as before, I felt my climax building again. Suddenly a larger, thicker dildo appeared. Watching it slid up and down her pantied slit, I moaned as some precum oozed from my tip. Her tongue slowly licked it away, causing me to tremble.

"Mmmm," she replied, her fist around my scrotum again. "Wait baby. Let Auntie show you why I like this video so much. Sit back and enjoy. See how she lets that bigger prick tease her. Are you watching it spread her gash. Ohh, look at it pushing into her wet panties. Tell Auntie, is that exciting to watch her get panty fucked?"

"Yes," I cried out, watching the panties being forced into the actress's pussy. "My god do I ever need to cum. Please, Auntie, please let me cum. I can't stand you playing with me much longer. Please, can I . . ."

I was unable to continue. Tina had my swollen prick in her hand as she rose up. Swinging her knee over me, my rigid staff pulsed as one of her hands lowered my confining panties to under my balls. I was in agony as she clamped down again, offsetting the tremendous feeling of her panties rubbing against my shaft, her nestling lower.

Squeezing harder than ever, she barely stopped me from cumming, causing me to get dizzy from the incredible feeling. She slid my bulging head against her panties, quickly slipping into her gash. Her panties preventing further entry. Settling down, she sat on my lap, my huge cock sticking up between her legs. Leaning back, her pantied snatch pressed into my manhood, her head against my shoulder.

"Now watch as she fucks her wet pussy," she cooed, while the actress plunged the dildo deeper, her panties pulled aside. "Aunt Tina is going to play with her very own cock. Yeah, that's right, look at it. Auntie has a big cock and she's going to make it cum as we watch her climax again. Do you like her hairy twat? Do you wish it was your cock slamming into that furry mound?"

I was going crazy. Her I was watching a porno with my Aunt Tina with her asking if I liked the actress's hairy bush and if I wish it was me fucking it. As if this wasn't enough, she did so while straddling my cock and beating it like it was hers. If her fist wasn't squeezing my balls so tightly, I would have came all over her.

Watching the mature model climax again, I reached and cupped Tina's tits. I was kneading her nipples like she instructed me earlier. The scene faded again, the actress teasing her exposed bush. Tina then took one of my hands to pushed it down.

"Feel it. Feel Auntie's pussy and tell me if it turns you on as much as the one in the video. That's it, slid under my panties and tell Auntie if her twat excites you like that hairy one did," she asked, her pumping still increasing.

My fingers touched her hairless vagina, just as the scene opened to the model lathering her cunt with shaving cream. I lost it right away. Realizing Aunt Tina shaved, my hips bucked and my cock surged.

"That's right, Auntie shaves her cunt," she said, one hand clamping down on my balls, the other around my thick base. "Watch the screen and what she does. See her rid herself of her bushy fur. Ohh, watch it all come off."

Suddenly I realized who the model was. My hips lunged forward as my cock exploded. Jets of my jizz shot everywhere as I discovered it was Aunt Tina I'd been watching, her face appearing as she turned to me. Smiling, she looked on as I finished my climax, watching me fall back exhausted.

To be continued . . .

Write and tell me what you think. Next installment will be affected by responses.

4U2njoy
4U2njoy
30 Followers
12