Aunt Vivian

Story Info
He discovers her secret then treats her to a golden shower.
4.5k words
4.51
241k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wes99
Wes99
1,127 Followers

My Aunt Vivian was definitely different than most of the other supposedly normal members of our family. I remember, as a child, my mother and father would sometimes talk about her in hushed tones, glancing nervously in my direction, to see if I was listening. I was, but pretended not to be. Aunt Vivian had been married to my uncle for a little over ten-years and after they got divorced she just stayed in the family fold. My uncle on the other hand, took off for parts unknown and had little to do with the family from then on.

Frankly, from a very young age I always thought that Vivian was nothing short of wonderful. She was still young, very pretty with long black hair and sharp, feminine features that made her look exotically beautiful. She was, at times, a little brash. Sometimes drank a little too much, smoked unfiltered Camel cigarettes and loved to laugh. At most family gatherings she always seemed to wear revealing clothing that caused nervous glances from all of the other women in the family. So often my mother would roll her eyes at my father when Aunt Vivian had her back turned.

For as long as I could remember I liked to be around her. She always talked to me as if I was an adult rather than a child, and I sensed that she liked me better than my brothers and sister. At least I hoped that that was so. It was Vivian from whom I had heard my first dirty joke. It didn't matter that I was too young to truly understand the humor. It was Vivian who secretly let me have a tiny sip of her beer when I was only seven and made me swear, "On a stack of rats!" as she put it, that I wouldn't tell my mother. If I got to stay at her house overnight when my parents went away, it was Vivian who would let me stay up all night to watch scary movies. For as long as I can remember I guess I've always had a childish crush on her.

It had been whispered in the family for years that Vivian was suspected of being a nudist but no one in the family had the courage to actually come out and ask her if it was true - so the rumors just persisted. I realize now that Vivian was always aware of the rumors and she simply made the most of it. At all of the many family gatherings we had I would fight to sit next to her. She would always have something to say about one of the other adults in the room. "Get a load of that get-up that uncle Louie got on," she'd say under her breath as she bumped me in the ribs with her elbow, "looks like he just got shook out of the charity bag!"

One afternoon in July, when I was about nineteen, I dropped by Vivian's house unannounced and knocked on her front door but there was no answer. The door was unlocked and without giving it much thought I went in with the intent of leaving a note for her on the kitchen table. As I crossed the living room I looked out the windows onto the patio and there was Vivian lying completely nude on a lounge chair in the sun. The radio on the table next to her was playing loudly which explained why she didn't hear me knock. Her eyes were closed and looked as if she might be asleep. I stood frozen in my tracks as I looked out on her very lovely body. I think it was the first woman's body that I had ever really seen. Her breasts were full and round with very large nipples and her smooth thighs led erotically up to a large patch of her dark pubic hair. I wanted to turn and run and at the same time I wanted to stay and be with her. My legs began to shake with the fear that she would wake up and find me looking at her and at the same time my young cock began to tingle as I began to get an erection. I stood there for as long as I could, taking-in every inch of her body. For so many years as I was growing up I had secretly tried to imagine what Vivian looked like in the nude and now here she was - and she was more than I had ever imagined.

I left her house a quietly as I came in and I immediately went home and locked myself in the bathroom and jacked-off while the vision on her naked body was still fresh in my mind. Closing my eyes I clumsily tried to make my hand feel like, what I could only imagine, was her pussy around my cock - with less than exciting results. From that moment on the girls I met and even the ones that I already knew never matched up to Vivian. Which, looking back, was ok because at sixteen I wasn't much of a prize myself!

After high school I went off to college several hundred miles from home and I only saw Vivian on holidays an for a few weeks during summer vacation. But she was Vivian, and when I did see her, she was always as fun as ever. Thinking back, I realize that during those years, every time I tried to imagine what a woman should look like, I imagined the vision that was burned into my mind that day I saw Vivian lying naked on the lounge chair in the sun. When I finally graduated from college I came home for a few weeks stay before I was to leave with my college roommate to spend the summer in Europe. Looking back, I realize that during that time at home I tried to spend as much time at Vivian's house as I could. Things were changing though I didn't see it at first. I had finally matured in Vivian's eyes. Even though I don't think she was aware of it, she began to show a different side of herself to me. One that was bold, confident, very feminine, and a little bawdy. She was treating me differently than she did while I was growing-up…now she treated me like a man.

One warm afternoon I went over to her house and she and I ended up sitting out on her patio drinking beer and talking about what really went on in the family while I was gone away to college. Her hair was cascading down on her shoulders and she was wearing a casual, low-cut, wrap-around dress made of a silky floral print material that almost looked like a short bathrobe. It was held closed at the waist by a white belt. It was easy to see that she wasn't wearing a bra and each time she reached for her glass on the table I got a glimpse of her beautiful firm breast almost to the nipple. As we sat there talking I couldn't help remembering the image of her lovely naked body from the time I had seen it so many years before.

We talked about the girls I had dated in college and she asked me if I had met anyone special. I replied, quite awkwardly, that I hadn't and she seemed surprised. Pressing the point, she asked me if I had met, or been out with any particular girl that I liked better than the others. I thought for a moment before I answered then began to describe a girl that really didn't exist. Well, in a way she didn't exist, because the girl I was describing was actually Vivian, yet I was trying to be careful not to let her know.

"She sounds interesting," She said when I was finished. I felt that I hadn't been clever at all and she knew what I was doing and I could almost feel myself turning red.

"Did you ever take her to bed?" She asked bluntly but with a wicked smile.

"No," I paused, "But I saw her naked one time and she had the most beautiful breast and legs on a woman that I have ever seen!"

"Wow, that's quite a statement," She laughed softly and started to get up from the table. "I need another beer how about you?"

"I'll get them," I said as I stood up.

"No," she said, "tell you what, if you'll go into the bedroom and get me a pack of cigarettes from the drawer in the bedside table, I'll go into the kitchen and get us a couple of cold ones."

"Deal!" I said with a laugh. I crossed the patio and turned toward the sliding door that led into her bedroom. Just before I opened the door Vivian called out to me with a laugh. "Don't go rooting through the drawer now…there's no telling what you might find in there and that wouldn't be good for your impressionable young mind!" I laughed with her and entered her bedroom. I was immediately met with the subtle fragrance of Vivian's perfume and I could feel my cock stirring. As I crossed to the bedside table I glanced at a shear negligee that was draped over a chair near the bed and I wanted to touch it but didn't. In the drawer there was a pack of cigarettes on top of some folded papers that were covering some large manila envelopes that were full of something. I took the pack of cigarettes out and as I started to close the drawer I hesitated. Was she kidding about what was in the drawer, I wondered? My hand trembled as I reached for one of the envelopes and took it out. Undoing the clasp I lifted the flap and looked inside. The envelope was full of photographs and from what little I could see the photos were definitely hardcore. I could feel my cock throbbing toward a full erection and my breath was getting shallow as I stood there looking at some of the photographs. I knew I shouldn't have done it, the feelings of guilt were almost overwhelming but I couldn't stop myself. I needed a glance into Vivian's private world. It was as if, somehow, it would make me a part of it.

Suddenly I heard her crossing the living room and as she reached the hallway she went into the bathroom instead of coming toward the bedroom. I tried to quickly replace the photos back into the envelope and in my haste one of the pictures fell out on the floor. As I closed the drawer I turned and saw the photo on the floor and as I picked it up I realized that the woman in the picture was Vivian. I held my breath as I looked at the photo. It looked like it was taken recently. It showed her sitting nude, outdoors, on a swimming pool deck with her legs spread apart. From the right of the frame, standing next to her, was a nude man who was shown from the waist down. He had his cock in his hand and he was peeing on Vivian's breast. My heart was pounding so hard I thought sure Vivian could hear it. I glanced over and through the crack in the bedroom door I could see Vivian in the bathroom. I guessed that she thought I was already outside because she hadn't bothered to close the bathroom door and as I watched she undid her belt and opened her dress and took it off. All she had on was her white shoes and her French-cut panties. With a quick movement she pulled her panties down, giving me a very brief view of her pussy hair, and she sat on the toilet and began to pee. I have always loved the delicious hissing sound of a woman peeing and the sound of Vivian peeing was almost more than I could stand. I didn't know what to do, I wanted with everything in me, to take my clothes off and go to her and embrace her and yet I was terrified that she would misunderstand my feelings and she would refuse me.

I guess I needed to know. I had waited for so long, most of my life it seemed and I could wait no longer. I quickly pulled off my tattered sweatshirt and dropped it on the floor and undid my jeans and stepped out of them. Slipping off my shorts and socks I felt an incredible feeling of freedom, as I stood naked in her bedroom. As I started around the bed I heard the toilet flush and my heart was pounding harder than I think it ever had. I stopped at the bathroom door and stood there looking at Vivian who had her back turned to me and was reaching for her dress. Suddenly she turned and saw me standing nude in the bathroom doorway and she just looked at me for a moment then said softly,

"Oh!"

For a moment I was completely at a loss for words as I stood looking at her naked breast and flat stomach. She glanced quickly down to my hard cock that was standing out from my belly, then back into my eyes. "I found this," I said as I held up the picture. Vivian didn't say anything she just kept looking into my eyes. Her silence was almost more than I could stand and I took a few steps forward and put my arm around her waist and pulled her toward me and started to kiss her. She didn't resist, in fact she pressed her body closer to me as our lips met. The feeling of her warm, naked breast pressing against my chest was one that I will never be able to fully describe because it stirred something deep within me. My hand reached around and grasped her right ass cheek and I pulled her closer to me. My hard penis was flattened between our bellies and she pressed herself against it as we kissed. With my hands I gently slipped her panties down her lovely legs and they fell to her ankles. I couldn't believe the erotic feeling of her pubic hair against my thighs. Vivian broke off our kiss and she buried her face in my neck and I could feel her hot breath against my skin as she gently bit my shoulder. To feel her flesh in my hands, her body pressed against mine, was incredibly erotic and at the same time, familiar. Why it seemed familiar I don't know, except that for most of my life I had possessed her so many times in my mind.

Half opening my eyes I saw the photograph I had found lying on the bathroom floor and it reminded me that I had had to urinate before I had ever come into the house. I broke away from her gently and kissing her on the forehead I said, "I have to pee."

"So?" She said.

I looked at her for a long moment without answering. I didn't know exactly what she meant. Then she added, "Isn't that picture in your hand what finally brought you in here…Naked?"

I thought for a moment and I nodded. She was right, there was something about the picture that finally gave me the courage to come to her as a man who needed her. She smiled and took my hand and led me out to the patio. The bright sun on my naked body felt warm and erotic. Vivian directed me to one of the lounge chairs and had me lie down on my back. Kneeling next to the chair she started to kiss me while her hand slipped down my body. She grasped my hard penis in her feminine hand and began to gently stroke it. Suddenly one of her fingers moved down to my scrotum and she began to tap an area at the base of my cock between my balls. We stopped kissing and to my total surprise I began to urinate a steady and strong stream of golden liquid that went up about 6 to 8 inches then cascaded back onto myself and her hand - which she made no attempt to move. I had never been able to pee with a hard-on before, yet something she had done with her finger made everything relax so much that even as she continued to slowly stroke my cock it didn't impede the steady stream of liquid that was erotically shooting from my cock.

When the golden stream finally subsided Vivian moved up and straddled me on her knees so that she was facing me with her beautiful cunt just inches above my hard cock. "I wish you had decided to get yourself naked before I went to the bathroom." She said as she spread her cunt-lips with the fingers of her right hand. My eyes were fixated on the dark-pink lips that hovered above my cock. Suddenly a soft golden stream dribbled from her flesh just below her clitoris and trickled over the head of my cock. It was over almost as quickly as it began. Then, with her feminine fingers she guided my hard penis to the entrance of her vagina. I could feel the head forcing itself into the warm folds of her sex-organ and with a slight movement of her hips my cock slipped deeply inside her pussy. Our combined golden elixir was the lubrication of our passion.

Vivian let out a faint high-pitched whine as I began to thrust my hips up to meet hers. The brilliant afternoon sunlight danced in her hair and her breasts bounced rhythmically as we fucked each other. I was amazed at how tight her vagina felt around my cock and how wet she was with her own lubrication. Before long I could see the tiny beads of sweat forming on her face and neck as she was quickly approaching her first orgasm. Suddenly she held her body very rigid as I continued to thrust up into her vagina. After a few deep strokes she let out a deep moan and I watched as her whole body convulsed with the pleasure. At the very moment of her most intense pleasure, she squirted a small stream of hot, golden pee from her pussy lips that splashed on my stomach just above my pubic hair.

When she was finished Vivian gently collapsed on top of me as she fought for her breath and I wrapped my arms around her and held her. I lay there listening to her deep breathing, saying nothing, and hoping with everything in me that that moment would never end. I wanted to wrap my naked body around hers and protect her; for the first time in my life I felt her well-hidden vulnerability. I lost track of how long we lay there, Vivian had fallen asleep and I tried not to move and disturb her. My penis had softened and gently slipped from her vagina. I hadn't cum yet but I was in no hurry, I wanted to make our lovemaking last as long as I possibly could - in case, I thought, this was all I would ever have of her.

Vivian stirred softly as she came awake and I kissed her hair as she continued to lie on me. With each gentle breath she took she pressed her beautiful tits against my chest and I could feel my cock getting harder with the anticipation of entering her once again. Gathering herself, she slowly got off of me and sat on the edge of the lounge chair and I moved up next to her. Neither of us said anything as we embraced and kissed each other deeply. Standing up I took Vivian by the hand and led her toward the house. She didn't ask where we were going she just followed my lead. We went into the bathroom and I led her to the shower stall and made her stand there as I took a towel, folded it, and placed it on the floor of the shower to protect her from the coldness of the tile. I directed her to sit with her beautiful legs spread and I knelt between them facing her. I held my cock in my right hand and began to pee again and I directed the golden stream directly at her clitoris. She quickly reached down and parted her cunt-lips with her fingers and I held the stream directly on her swollen clit. Vivian's eyes were closed and I could see that the golden shower she was receiving was creating a deep erotic pleasure within her. When I was finished she gently began caressing her clit with her fingers to continue the pleasure. The vision was so erotic I didn't want to do anything to interrupt her yet the desire to fuck her again was almost more than I could stand.

Reaching down, I helped her to her feet and led her to the bedroom. She gently lay back on the bed and I moved up on top of her. Kissing her shoulders I lingered at the nape of her neck where I became momentarily lost in the scent of her skin before lowering myself on her body.

We moved with each other like a slow ballet. Both of us deeply needing the sensuous feel of the other as we moved and pressed ourselves against each other. Vivian's legs parted and I entered her wet vagina almost without knowing. I raised my upper body and supported myself above her as I gently began to thrust and withdraw my cock into her tight cunt. I could feel the gentle curve of her vagina as my swollen head moved within her.

I had fucked a few girls while I was away at college, not as many as I would have liked - or even pretended that I had. In my sophomore year I met, and for a short while, thought I was in love with a girl named Christy. After about a year we both realized that we were still young and things just weren't going to work out for us and we went our separate ways. It was hard because it was my first serious relationship and I really wanted it to work. Looking back, I now know that Christy never touched that special place within me when we had sex.

After Christy and I had broken-up I fucked several different girls on dates and at parties and I was never satisfied. Reflecting back, it seems that all I can remember about any of them was their breath, more often than not, heavy with the smell of liquor. It was the liquor that always locked me out. As I looked down at Vivian's naked body beneath me it finally became clear that the girls I had fucked before simply couldn't compare to a woman like this - they were in fact just girls - without the maturity or ability to share themselves deeply with a man.

Wes99
Wes99
1,127 Followers
12