Auntie Em Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Finally, she stopped screaming, her breaths coming in a very irregular pattern. 'Ungh, ungh, ungh,' was the only thing she could say. I guess a full five minutes went by before she could speak with any clarity.

"'Turn around,' your mother told me. 'Turn around and let me at that gorgeous little cunt of yours.'

"I quickly spun around and planted my hairy box firmly on her upturned face. She spread my lips wide and began to return the favor. God, did my pussy start flooding!

"Your mother then licked her way to the top of my box. She placed a thumb on each side of my clit and pushed my lips up and bathed it with her hot and horny breath."

"Clit?" I questioned.

"Clit," Auntie Em said. "Short for clitoris. Sort of a mini cock, if you will."

"Uh, okay," I said, not really understanding exactly what she was talking about. Nevertheless, I let her continue.

"Your mother licked over, under and around my clit until I was mad with desire, aching and burning with an overwhelming need to cum. My orgasm didn't wait very long to announce itself.

"A jolt of electricity rushed through my body. A sudden chill ran up my back. I jammed my face into your mother's pussy. I had my nose buried deep inside her and licked her clit like it was the most delicious lollipop ever. The warmth of her pussy bathed my nose with her smell. The overwhelming scent of her womanly desires was the catalyst for a deep, long and mind-altering orgasm.

"Your mother climaxed again, virtually at the same time as me. Our cries filled the room, one battling the other for the honor of being the loudest. I screamed my virgin little ass off, never once understanding a word of what either of us was saying.

"When we had released all of our tensions and the euphoria of our mutual orgasms had subsided, we turned on our sides and fell asleep in that position, our faces still buried in each other's pussy."

"Damn, that's made me hornier than hell," I said when we awoke a while later.

"I know, darling," Auntie Em told me. "That's why I have something special I want to do for you."

"What you have in mind?"

Auntie Em gave me a wicked smile. "Let's give your wonderful piece of man meat a chance to settle down a bit first." She stroked my arm. "I promise you won't be disappointed."

12