Auntie Em Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I was still crumbling to the floor, a large burst of semen landed right on the crack of her ass. Couldn't have done better if I'd been aiming it there on purpose.

My ass hit the floor with a thud as the last of two eruptions landed on my feet. I was done for. Take me out of the game, coach. I can't swing my bat any more!

Leanne's hand crawled down to her oversized clit and she fingered herself to an explosive ending, yelling loudly as she finished herself off. Though she was in the throes of a mind numbing orgasm, she still had the presence of mind to continue shoving that hard black lump of plastic in and out of Auntie Em's ass.

Auntie Em was the next one to scream out her surrender to the mighty urges that coursed throughout her body.

"Fucccccccccck! Fuck me silly!" she cried out in one long, shrill, ear-piercing burst of air. She slumped over Mom, her body quivering in the afterglow of her blissful romp through sexual heaven, the magic dildo still lodged in her shitter.

Mom was the only one of us who hadn't cum this time around. Still unable to stand, I crawled over to the bed. Luckily, Mom had moved around so that her right leg was hanging over the side.

I used that leg to guide me to her jewel box, planted the tip of my tongue on her clit and licked one time. If I'm lying, I'm dying. That's all it took to make Mom cum.

"Oh, fuck!" she said in a firm, husky voice. Her body shook like a leaf in a storm as her release took over her whole being. I was glad, too. 'Cause I don't think I could have made my tongue move again if my life depended on it.

I stayed there for I don't know how long, the upper half of my body slumped over the bed, my hands holding on to Mom's legs for support. All I know for sure was that when I did come out of my sexually induced coma, I was the only one left in the room.

I stood on shaky legs, my mind still in a fog. What had started out as an attempt by me and Auntie Em to humiliate each other turned out to be one of the best sexual experiences I think will ever have.

Still in a daze, I stumbled into the bathroom intent upon taking a piss. The sound of running water and the laughter of all three women cut through my mental delirium like a hot knife through a stick of butter. From the sounds of things, they were doing more than just taking a shower together.

I finished with my piss and got the hell out of the bathroom. In my weakened state, I was in no condition to join them. My best option was a full retreat to the bedroom where I could get some rest.

I climbed into bed on sex-wetted sheets, still wearing Leanne's panties and caring not one good damn whose juices they were, pulled the comforter over my body and fell fast asleep.

12