Auntie Mabel Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
249 Followers

He took his courage in both hands and asked her if she would like to stay in a guest room at his house for the night. 'A guest room, don't you mean the guest room?,' she queried. 'No,' he explained, 'we have ten guest rooms, it's a big house.' She looked up at him in a thoughtful way, 'Will I be safe in your guest room?'

'I will guard you with my life,' he replied, and realised that he meant every word. It was late so he accompanied her outside to his car, it was a powerful Ferrari, she smiled when she saw it. He realised that she wasn't impressed with his car, and asked why.

She explained kindly that it looked like a toy car compared to hers, but she was sure it went reasonably fast. His pride was pricked, and he handed her the keys to the car and went around to the passenger side. Show me what you can do with my toy car, he challenged her. 'Where do you live, and how long will it take me to drive there?' she asked.

He lived five miles away, and it took him about ten minutes to drive the distance on normal roads. She bet him that she could get him home in five minutes. 'Impossible' he stated, 'our roads are not good enough for that sort of driving.'

She looked straight into his eyes, her brilliant blue eyes hypnotised him. He heard her bet, that if she couldn't get him home in five minutes, he could do what he wanted with her that night. 'What if you do get me home in five minutes?' He asked warily. 'Then I get to do what I want with you tonight,' she answered in a cool voice. Slightly puzzled he got into the car and she started the engine.

May asked him if he had a watch with a second hand. In reply he showed her his gold and diamond rolex, 'will this do?' he replied. 'Perfectly, say when.' He waited until the second hand was on a set mark, and said 'go.'

The wheels spun on the gravel as she sent power to the rear wheels. The Ferrari shot along the straight driveway towards the main road. Suddenly she braked to a stop just before she would have left the drive. He heard her mutter, 'This is no good, this dress is not designed for racing.'

Before his astonished eyes, she got out of the car and with a fluid shimmy, pulled her dress over her head and threw it into the back of the car. Totally naked and unconcerned, she sat back in the car and put on her seatbelt. Simon was speechless, he managed to stammer out, ' What are you doing?' She explained that she needed freedom to drive fast, and as she didn't have her overalls on her, she would rather be naked than lose the bet. He couldn't help but notice that the seatbelt fitted perfectly between her large firm breasts. As she steered the car onto the main road, he was flung back in his seat by the G- Force exerted by a Ferrari accelerating at top revs.

The engine screamed as she flicked up through the gears, she seemed happy to stay at 100 mph regardless of bends and corners. As he held on in mounting terror, she drifted through bends at full speed. He could swear that at one point she managed to spin the rear wheels whilst they were already doing 120 mph.

What really impressed him however, was the fact that she was smiling and humming a little tune, that he could barely hear over the scream of the supercharged engine. She slammed the brakes full on, and the Ferrari skidded at least 100 yards up the drive of his house, before stopping neatly in front of the main door.

'Time?,' she queried calmly, pointing at his watch. He had forgotten their bet, in the adrenalin rush of the last few minutes, but she hadn't. His eyes focused on the Gold Rolex, the elapsed time was four minutes ten seconds.

Without a word he unstrapped it and handed it to her. 'You won, sincere congratulations, please take this as a memento of the race,' he said admiringly. 'Why thank you, Simon,' replied May, and held out her wrist for him to fit it on her.

While he sat there and got his breath back, she had jumped out of the car and had retrieved her dress from the back. After a few seconds of struggle, he heard her say 'Help,' in a little girls voice. He quickly got out of the car, and was greeted by the sight of a beautiful naked woman, only half into her dress.

'I'm stuck Simon, I think this dress was painted on me, it is so tight fitting' she complained piteously. Hold still he ordered, and instead of helping her into the dress, he took it completely off her and threw it back into the car.

She watched with interest as her took off his belt, he then arranged her ankle length hair over her breasts and bottom. Using his belt he secured her hair around her naked body like a designer dress. 'What's the point of having it, if you can't use it he declared,' as he stood back and admired her.

May looked at herself in the rear view mirror of the car, and did a twirl. Her hair-dress did indeed look like one of the more outrageous creations, from a Paris catwalk. 'You are so clever,' she admitted, and reaching up, kissed him full on his mouth.

'I believe that owing to the terms of the wager, I now must let you do as you want with me,' he said looking down at her. 'Oh, I had almost forgotten that, where is this guest room please?' He asked her to follow him up the wide stone steps, into the main hall of the house.

It was more a mansion than a house. To get to the guest room, they took a lift up to the top floor, and had to walk quite a way before arriving at the door of what was to be her room. As she walked into the room she asked if there was a bathroom nearby. He pointed to a door marked Bathroom, and one marked Toilet.

'Be a love and run a bath for me please,' she asked politely, 'racing makes me sweat.' As he walked into the bathroom he heard her ask him to strip naked for her, she didn't want to be the only one naked tonight.

May walked into the separate toilet and closed the door. She had her own preparations to make before she emerged again. She arranged her hair as best she could with the items available, Then she prepared her bottom for what was to come.

As ordered Simon removed all his clothes, before bending over the bath and opening the taps. It was in actual fact a Jacuzzi, so he started up the whirlpools, and added bath foam to the water. May had taken off his belt, and walked into the bathroom with her hair in its customary bun.

Despite being with her when she was driving naked, this was the first time he could actually look at her properly. His eyes drank in every detail of her, as she stood in front of him waiting for the bath to fill.

His cock was at full attention, and rather than try and hide it, he found that he wanted her to see the effect she had on him. She looked admiringly at him, his body was lean and muscular. She walked over to him, and slid her hand down his shaft, to gently cup his balls in her hand. 'Is this all for me?' she asked with a smile.

'Your servant, Madam,' he replied seriously, ' Yours to command.' She told him that she needed a bath, and a massage. The bath was full of water and suds, so she carefully stepped in and waited for him to join her. She told him to use only his hands, and to soap her all over.

May stood in the big bath while Simon scooped up suds, and rubbed them gently over her body. She closed her eyes, as his hands rubbed over her breasts, her nipples grew hard as his palms brushed over them. Without a word said, she opened her legs for him, and he slipped his soapy hand between them, and rubbed the suds into her golden pubes. The feel of his hand, against her most private places made her cunt wet.

She turned her back on him, and holding on to the taps, bent over to present her naked bottom to his ministrations. Her little bottom looked so sweet and innocent to him, that he couldn't resist giving it a kiss, before he commenced soaping her bum cheeks. May stood up in the bath, and Simon moved up behind her.

Reaching around her naked body, his hands lifted her breasts as his cock slipped between her legs. His hot shaft pressing against her soapy cunt lips. 'Am I clean do you think?' she asked innocently. 'Clean and shiny,' he replied breathlessly.

'Time for my massage then,' she stated, and allowing his cock to slip from between her legs, she climbed out of the bath. To his surprise she then lay down on the cool marble floor. She had seen a Thai girl massage her clients once, and wanted to have it done to her the same way.

She told Simon to cover her body in suds. He did so, and apart from her firm breasts sticking up out of the suds, she was completely covered in them. She then told him to lay flat on her, and to slide his naked body up and down on hers.

He was intrigued and did as she asked. As she was so small compared to him, he had to take a lot of his weight off her, by holding himself up on his elbows. However he was soon sliding up and down on her, in a slow and seductive manner.

She could feel his knob pushing through her pubic hair, spreading her cunt lips. Then his shaft rubbed against them, followed by his balls. As he went back down her body the pattern was reversed, and she could feel his balls rubbing her pubes, followed by his hot shaft until his knob fell between her cunt lips again.

He could feel her hardened nipples, rubbing against his chest. May told him to lift up, so she could turn on her tummy. When she was settled, he again rubbed his entire body against hers. This time it was her bum cheeks that were pushed apart by his cock. She closed her eyes in relaxation, and could feel every hair on his balls as they rubbed over and between her bum cheeks.

Simon slid his hands under her breasts, and gently squeezed them as he massaged her back. May told him to let her turn over again, this time as she was on her back she opened her legs for him. 'You have massaged me on the outside, now it's time you massaged me on the inside,' she whispered in his ear.

His cock knew where to go, and as he moved up her soapy body it slipped into her open cunt. He gripped her shoulders to stop her sliding away from his thrusts, and gently slid in and out of her cunt. Her soapy breasts were rubbing against his chest. and her nipples were hard and swollen from the friction of his chest hairs.

She closed her eyes and relished the feelings that his lovemaking engendered. The feel of the hot soapy suds, his warm firm body rubbing against her breasts, and of course the wonderful sensation of his cock deep inside her. She pulled his face down to hers and kissed him slowly.

'Time to turn again,' she whispered. He slid out of her and lifted himself up again. May turned back onto her tummy, and then got up on all fours. He was left kneeling between her legs, with a perfect view of her bottom.

'More deep massage, if you please sir,' he heard her say, as she wiggled her bottom suggestively. His cock, which he had thought was rampant, seemed to double in size as he understood her meaning. Could she possibly be wanting him to fuck her up her arse?

Simon had made love to many beautiful girls, and women in his life. The only time he had ever had anal sex, was in Amsterdam. He and some friends, had gone to an expensive Brothel, and the woman he had chosen from the pack had actually offered anal sex to him. Had she not done so, he knew he wouldn't have had the nerve to ask for it.

For his money he had her suck his cock, then allow him to fuck her cunt hard, he had her in both missionary and doggie positions. Then he sat and watched as she inserted a vibrator into her anus, and using plenty of lubricant, stretched her anus preparatory to him buggering her.

He remembered that her name had been Helga, and she hailed from Poland. She had then knelt on the bed, and wiggled her naked arse at him, exactly the same way that May was now doing. He had tentatively placed his knob against her anus, and pressed forward.

His cock had slipped up her bum easily, he had forgotten that she was a professional whore. Her arse hole had been so well fucked, that she hadn't really needed to stretch it for him. It had all been part of the show that his money had paid for.

Once his cock was well into her bum, he gripped hold of her bony hips and started to fuck her. He remembered being a bit disappointed, that her arse didn't feel as tight as he had expected. However he carried on fucking her up the arse, until he was ready to come.

She had already told him what to do at this point. He withdrew his cock from her arse hole, and Helga turned around and guided it straight into her mouth. He watched as she sucked it hard, whilst massaging his balls. He felt the familiar peak approaching, and grabbing hold of her head, he shot his cum deep into her throat.

Later he complained to his more experienced friends, over the lack of friction of Helgas arse. They laughed, and told him that Helga was renowned for fisting. She could have taken his entire fist, and part of his forearm up her arse, without complaint.

This episode he had put down to experience, and had never asked for anal sex again. Neither had any of his lovers offered it to him unasked. Consequently it was with slight trepidation, that he offered his knob to May's anus.

Looking back in memory he compared Helga's anus to May's. Helga's anus was quite large and puckered, whereas May's was small and looked just like a rosebud, it seemed far too tight for his knob. He was just about to thrust it in when he heard a polite cough, and something tapped him on his wrist. May had a tube of lubricant and was offering it to him.

'Have you never fucked a woman up her arse before?' she asked, looking around at him quizzically. 'We need plenty of lubrication, or it will hurt us.' 'Sorry Madam, I was thinking with my other brain there for a second,' he apologised.

Opening the tube he squirted a decent drop onto the end of his finger. Spreading her bum cheeks apart with one hand, he gently inserted his finger into her anus. He found he had to push firmly, as her bum hole was really tight. It gripped his finger hard despite the lubricant, and he started to rotate his finger in her anus to loosen it.

He hadn't stuck his finger in Helga's bum, so this was a first for him. He found that the sensation of her tight arse gripping his finger, made his cock throb with the anticipation of entering this tight little hole. May had tightened her arse as hard as she could when his finger first went in, and now she allowed it to relax.

Soon he had widened her anus, to the stage that he thought there was a chance that his knob might fit, without hurting May too much. Once again he offered up his knob to her anus, and pressing firmly felt it slip into her bum.

As soon as his knob was in her arse May groaned quietly. 'are you OK?,' he asked keeping very still. 'God, your cock is so big up my little bum hole,' she whispered bravely,' please just give me a few seconds to get used to your thickness.' Simon was secretly pleased, that his cock was so big that she couldn't take it.

Helga had hardly noticed, when he had inserted his cock up her arse. May was obviously unused to anal sex, and was trying to impress him by pretending a sophistication that she didn't have. While he was thinking this, he had unconsciously been moving his knob gently in and out of her bum.

May thought it time that she relaxed the tight grip of his knob by her arse muscles, and allowed him to push his cock a few more inches into her bum. Again she tried to bravely muffle a gasp of pain. Simon found that with every indication of her discomfort at the size of his cock, it seemed to swell even bigger than it had been.

At last he felt her firm bum cheeks pressing against his balls, as every inch of his cock was now up her arse. May had started to sway her arse from side to side, this stretched her anus and also gave Simon's cock a massage at the same time. He heard her whisper that she was alright now, and he was to fuck her arse as hard as he could.

When he gallantly demurred, she reminded him that he was to do as she asked. Hearing this, his rampant cock took over his actions, and pulling his cock almost all the way out, he thrust it back up her arse hole as hard as he could.

He found that he was sliding about on the soapy marble floor, so to brace himself, he reached under her and grabbed tight hold of her firm breasts. He started then to seriously bugger her, he pounded away at her arse enjoying every stroke. She had such a tight arse, no matter how hard he fucked it, her anus still gripped his cock tightly.

The sight of his cock going in and out from between her bum cheeks, soon pushed him towards the brink of orgasm. 'Don't come yet, I haven't finished with you,' she gasped between thrusts. He slowed his strokes, until at last his cock was stationary deep inside her.

The soapy floor had become quite cold now, but the heat of her arse transmitted through his throbbing cock, had actually made him break into a sweat. 'Waiting for orders Milady,' he gasped. 'Time for bed, Simon, I'm getting cold kneeling here, although your big cock is nice and hot in my bum.' she replied.

He slowly and reluctantly pulled his cock from her bum. For a few seconds her anus was the same size as the thickness of his cock. Then before his eyes, it shrank back to the little tight rosebud it had been. He helped her up and took her into the bedroom. Big fluffy towels were waiting, and they dried each other thoroughly, with much giggling from May and touching from him.

Before climbing onto the massive four poster that dominated the room. May lay on her back and relaxed, she had been fucked and buggered, but still wanted a lot more. So far her plan was running smoothly, she knew that her driving skills would be the lure.

She hadn't just arrived from America, she had been in this vicinity for about a week. The time had been spent in acquiring a ticket to the event, and hiring a sports car. May had used the car to drive the route from the venue of the Ball, to his mansion. She had driven the route so many times, that she knew every bend and pothole.

Eventually even in her hired Jaguar she had managed to do the trip in five minutes. It was only the sheer power of the Ferrari, that had caused her to do the trip in four, ten. Still the preparation had served its purpose, and she was now in charge of the situation. Losing the bet, would have meant Simon calling the shots, and that wouldn't have done at all.

Simon had opened a bottle of wine that had been waiting by the side of the bed. Passing her a glass, he sipped his while admiring her naked body. 'How long do I have to obey your every whim, Milady?' he asked with a smile. 'Just until midnight, my good man,' she replied smiling at him. 'But until then you are my slave, do you have any bathrobes handy?' He thought there were some in the bathroom cupboard, and she sent him to fetch the belts from them.

When he returned she took both the belts, and told him to lay on his back on the bed. She tied his hands to the headboard, and knelt over him to admire her work. Kneeling over him, brought her cunt to within an inch of his mouth. As she was checking the belts for tightness, she felt his tongue slip between her cunt lips.

'I say my man, no licking or touching unless I permit it please,' she said in a haughty voice. 'Sorry Milady,' he whispered meekly, and kissed her full on the cunt. She squealed in pleasant surprise, and quickly turned to present her naked bum to his face. She decided to teach him a lesson in manners; grasping his cock she held it still while lowering her mouth over it.

She started to suck his cock, feeling it swelling in her mouth until it was back to being rampant again. While she was doing this, she lowered her cunt until it was just out of reach of his tongue. She would brush her golden pubic hairs over his face, and then lift her cunt up, before he could stick his tongue into it.

drsnip
drsnip
249 Followers