Auntie Mabel Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers

Mabel was at a loose end, so agreed to meet her for lunch at her house. Alison lived in the country about fifty miles from Mabels village. There were no buses that went that way, and neither was there a train station near her house.

Fuck it, Mabel thought, I will have to drive there. She wasn't too upset, because she had really missed the thrill of driving lately. She locked up the house and walked down the garden, the shed was at the very bottom, and so far John had shown no interest in it. It had doors that opened onto the dirt track to the side of her property. Hopefully she could drive unseen along the track, until she joined the road that ran behind her house.

The Jaguar.

She unlocked the shed door and walked in, a large tarpaulin covered her pride and joy. Pulling it back, revealed a Mark One Jaguar convertible, it was long, red, and very sexy.

A randy mechanic many years ago had modified it for her, he had fitted a supercharger to its already powerful engine. It was now capable of 150 mph on a good day, and today felt like a good day. Mabel had a naughty thing that she liked to do when driving.

She rarely wore knickers, and she got a thrill by ensuring that her naked bum was always against the seat of any car that she drove. The Jag had leather seats, and she always felt erotic when she wriggled her naked bottom on its seat. She turned the ignition switch, and the powerful engine rumbled into life.

The deep sound reminded her of the mechanic, who had fucked her years before she met Simon. Mabel had been about the same age then as Alison was now, and she had been hot. She was so hot, that she decided to buy herself a car to match.

She had found the Jag in a little one-man garage in Devon. The owner was a young man named Steve. She knew by the look on his face as she walked in, that he was hers if she so chose. As he was well built and handsome, in a chunky sort of way, she did choose.

It was the swinging Sixties, and the era of the miniskirt. She was just about wearing one with a matching tank top. As well as wearing no knickers, she was braless, and her nipples were very noticeable. She asked Steve the price of the Jag, and how fast it could go. As he started to go into his selling speech, she leant over the passenger side door to look inside the car.

By 'accident' she overbalanced, and tipped forward into the car with her bottom stuck over the door. She could tell by the abrupt cessation of his speech, that he had seen her naked arse and her golden pubes.

'Help me please, I'm stuck,' she cried in a little girl voice.

She kicked her lovely legs helplessly, and wiggled her bottom trying to get upright. All this achieved was to expose her arse and pussy to him more completely, as her miniskirt rode right up to her waist. He was rooted to the spot, unsure of what to do.

Finally he snapped out of it, and rushed to help her out of her predicament. The problem was, that in order to lift her back out, he had to grab hold of her. If he tried to lift her by putting his arms under the top part of her body, he had no choice but to grab her breasts.

If on the other hand he tried to pull her out of the car, he would have to grab her naked arse. In the end her piteous cries forced him to take the bull by the horns, and he moved up behind her.

As he was quite tall, he thought he could stand directly behind her, and bending over, scoop her into his arms and lift her out. In order to do this he had to be as close to her as possible. This meant pushing his groin against her naked arse, as he leaned over. As soon as she felt this, she started to wiggle faster, rubbing her naked bum against his cock.

He tried to be a gentleman and ignore this, but when he put his hands under her chest to lift her, his hands were full of hot soft naked breasts. Her nipples had hardened, and were sticking into the palms of his hands like strawberries.

The combination of her arse and tits, short circuited his brain, and switched his cock on. As it was a hot day he was only wearing football shorts, and a muscle tee shirt. His erection thrust his shorts between the cheeks of her arse.

With a grunt of effort, he lifted her out and back towards him. His hands were now totally supporting her by her breasts. While his cock had slipped from between her bum cheeks, to between her legs.

'Oh thank you so much.' Mabel gushed, ' I was getting panicky there, the blood has rushed to my head.' So saying she sagged in his arms in a faint, he quickly grabbed her, which placed his hands squarely on her naked bottom. He scooped her up in his arms, to carry her to his office in the back of the garage.

She was only a tiny woman, five foot tall and slimly built apart from her breasts, which should have been on a bigger framed woman. He lifted her easily, one hand on her naked bum, and the other supporting her back. Finally, he managed to lay her on his sofa, and stepped back.

She was beautiful and lay there limp and breathing slowly. Her tank top had risen up around her neck, and both her breasts were fully exposed, they rose and fell with her breathing. He noticed her nipples, they were erect and swollen. By this time the end of his cock had poked out from his shorts.

His eyes however were drawn like a magnet to her naked cunt, it was totally exposed to him, as her legs had somehow opened wide. Was naked the word for it though, it wasn't as if he could see her cunt lips. They were covered by the thickest, most beautiful golden pubic hair he had ever seen.

On impulse he took off her hat, which had managed to stay on despite her gyrations. He was astounded at the sight of her hair. It was the same glorious colour as her pubes, but it must have been long enough to touch the ground if it was not tied up.

He started as he felt her hand slide up his inner thigh; she brushed her fingers against his balls. She had her eyes shut, and was mumbling something. He stood very still, as her hand found his shaft, and slid up it to encompass his knob.

She squeezed his knob, and started to slowly rub his cock. He thought she was having a sexy dream, because she moaned and slowly opened her legs. Finally he could see her pink cunt lips, poking through her pubic hair. His cock was now so big and hard that it was painful.

It stuck out from his groin, long thick and throbbing with need. He realised with embarrassment that she was laying there looking at it. Her eyes were a stunning blue, and held his gaze, firmly.

'Oh dear, did I do that?' she asked in a wondering tone of voice.

'It's so big and hard, I was dreaming that I was being made love to, and I've got all hot and juicy, look.'

He watched in amazement, as she lifted her legs up and showed him her wet cunt. Her legs were up so high, that he could even see her little tight anus between her bum cheeks.

'Your not going to leave me like this are you?' she asked anxiously, looking up at him with her big blue eyes.

His cock took over his thinking, and he lowered his cock between her legs. She guided it into her hot little hole, and he gasped as her cunt swallowed his rampant cock up to his balls. It was hot and wet, he started to fuck her deep and hard, he felt as if he was dreaming. However he was determined to fuck her as much as possible before he woke up.

Mabel was enjoying herself again, she wanted this car very much and was determined to have it. Steve's big cock was a bonus, and she thrust her cunt up to meet it. He was kneeling over her, and fondling her breasts as he fucked her.

He was rolling her nipples between his finger and thumb, and they were throbbing just like his cock. Mabel liked being fucked in the missionary position because she could watch the man as he fucked her.

After a while though, she needed it doggie fashion so his cock could thrust even deeper into her. He big tits were bouncing about in front of her face, as he thrust into her.

'Suck my tits, suck them hard,' she begged, holding her breasts and offering them to him. His mouth encompassed her nipples, and he sucked them as hard as he could, whilst keeping up his assault on her cunt.

Suddenly she pushed him back, so that his cock slipped out of her. Before he could react she had turned onto her hands and knees, to present her naked bum to him. She looked over her shoulder at him, and wriggled her bum invitingly. He took the hint, and reinserted his cock into her cunt. He was soon back into his stroke, and watched her firm little bum cheeks shake as he fucked her hard and fast.

As he was fucking her, she again turned and looked at him over her shoulder.

'Do you have any grease handy?' she asked 'my bum is jealous and needs a good fucking too.'

Even though his cock was already deep in her cunt, she could feel the effect her words had on him.

His cock seemed to swell even bigger, as he envisioned fucking her up her beautiful little bum. Steve pulled his cock out of her sopping wet cunt, and reached over to the bench. Picking up a jar of clean axle grease, he dipped his finger in it and pushed it into her bum. He repeated the action, and this time rubbed the grease around her tight little anus.

He wiped his fingers on his cock, and positioned it between her bum cheeks. He was surprised and pleased, when she reached back with both hands, and held her bum cheeks apart for him. Seeing her little anus clearly, he pushed firmly until his knob popped into her bum.

He carried on pushing it in, until his balls were resting against her bum cheeks. Mabel was enjoying the feel of his big cock stretching her bum hole, and the smell of grease and oil was really turning her on. She wriggled her arse to encourage him, and he started to bugger her hard. Soon his cock was slipping in and out of her bum, as easily as he had been fucking her cunt.

The butchers widow.

Steve had fucked a woman up the arse, just once before. He had been a few years younger, and she had been quite a few years older. She was Mavis, the sixty-year-old widow of the butcher. One weekend she had asked him to repair her car; as he had known her for some years and used her husband's shop before he died, he did so. When he had called round for the money that evening, she tearfully told him that she hadn't enough to pay him.

Steve had just started in his business, and was justifiably annoyed. Seeing this, the widow, who was still an attractive woman knelt down in front of him, and hugged his legs.

'I'm so sorry Steve, I'll do anything I can to make it up to you, honestly I will,' she said.

Looking down at her, and realising that she really was sorry, Steve felt bad about upsetting her. He decided that he would have to take the loss. He told her this, and to his surprise she then burst into tears.

'Thank you, thank you, Steve' she whispered, 'I have always liked you,' and started to kiss him.

As she was kneeling down, her kisses were mostly landing on his cock. Being young, his cock had a mind of its own and was soon hard. Seeing this she said 'Of course, why didn't I think of that.' and unzipped his trousers. His cock almost exploded out of his trousers, and hit her in the face. He thought of being a gentleman and saying no, but his cock took over.

She grabbed it firmly with both hands and stuck it into her mouth. She started to suck his cock hard and fast, until he asked her to slow down, as her teeth were rubbing over his shaft.

'Oh I'm so sorry Steve I forgot,' she apologised, 'my husband always preferred me to take them out when I sucked his cock.'

To his amazement she reached into her mouth, and took out her teeth. She quickly put them into her purse, and stuck his cock back into her mouth again. This time when she sucked him it felt fantastic, her mouth felt just like a warm soft cunt.

This cunt however, could suck on the end of his cock, trying to suck his cum out of his balls.

'It's been a long time since I have sucked a mans cock,' she said between sucking and licking his cock and balls, 'I am really enjoying this.'

He told her that he had never been sucked so well by anyone.

'You are the best cock sucker I have ever known Mavis,' he said sincerely.

He saw her looking at him wistfully as she was sucking and licking him, and asked her what was wrong.

'I don't suppose you would want to fuck an old woman? would you,' she asked.

'I know I'm too old for you, but it's been so long since I've been fucked, and I used to enjoy it so much.'

She sounded so sad that Steve bent over and kissed her cheek,

'I'd love to fuck you Mavis,' he said and helped her to her feet. She hugged him in delight, and dragged him into her bedroom. Standing in front of him she undressed quickly, soon she was down to her black lace bra and matching knickers.

She walked over to the wall and turned off the light.

'Why did you do that?' he asked.

'Because I'm sixty years old, and I will look better in the dark.'

She replied with her eyes downcast. Steve was a very kind man, and wasn't having her thinking like that.

He firmly switched the light back on, and putting his hands behind her undid her bra. Her breasts were big and soft; they felt heavy in his hands as he rubbed them gently. He bent down and kissed and sucked her nipples; she closed her eyes in pleasure.

Running his hands down her body, he pulled down her knickers, exposing her cunt to his eyes. She kept her pubes neatly trimmed, and although her hair was now grey, it was still soft and curly. He kissed her protruding cunt lips, sucking them into his mouth. Steve stripped his clothes off, and picked her up in his arms.

He held her naked in his arms holding her tight, before lowering her gently onto her bed. She lay there with her legs wide apart, and watched him as he climbed onto the bed and knelt between her legs. With one hand she gently rubbed his hard cock, while with the other she reached between her legs, and opened her cunt lips wide for him.

Locating his knob between them, he gently entered her. He laid down on top of her, his cock deep inside her cunt and her breasts pressing against his chest.

' Please fuck me Steve,' she whispered. He wanted her, and soon his cock was pistoning in and out of her cunt. She was moaning with pleasure, and holding him tight as he fucked her.

She gasped, and he felt her hot cunt juice running over his balls, as she came for him. He was going to come in her cunt, when she asked him to stop for a moment.

'I know it's a cheek Steve,' she said 'but as you are here, and as you are fucking me, I wonder if you would mind if I asked you to fuck my bum for me.'

She explained that her husband didn't like to do this, nor did he like to lick her cunt. Steve said he would be only too pleased to fuck her up the bum, and lick her cunt if she wanted him to.

She asked him to wait on the bed, while she got herself ready for him, and went into the bathroom. As he waited, he looked at a picture of her and her husband taken at the seaside. She was probably in her twenties at the time, and had a lovely hourglass figure.

Little did she know at the time the photo was taken, that due to an unpaid bill, she would be being fucked by a mechanic forty years later. He looked up with a smile as she came back into the bedroom. She was now wearing a black lace see-through nightie, and he could see her nipples poking against the material as she walked towards him.

She looked even sexier wearing this, than she had looked stark naked. She climbed onto the bed, and handed him a tube of lubricant. She then knelt down with her head on the pillow and her bum in the air, waiting for him.

He knelt behind her and lifted her nightie, so he had a clear view of her bottom. Putting some lubricant on his finger, he rubbed it around her neat little bum hole. He then gently slipped his finger into her anus, and rotated it until he could feel her bum hole relaxing.

'That feels lovely Steve I last had my bum played with when I was eighteen, and I was going out with a sailor. He always wanted to fuck me up my arse, he said it was to stop me getting pregnant, but I think that he just liked to bugger me.'

Rubbing more lubricant onto his cock, he rubbed his knob against her anus until it entered. Mavis gasped as it went in. He waited a few seconds until her bum stretched around his knob, before pushing it in further. Soon it was all the way up her bum, and he could feel her hot bum cheeks pressing against his balls.

He was in no rush, and just knelt there enjoying the feeling of her arse gripping his cock.

'Let me do it Steve,' she said she started to gently wiggle her bum, and bounce it back onto his cock. He just knelt there and watched, as she fucked her arse onto his cock.

The sight of his shaft going up her bum, then pulling out of it was very erotic. He grabbed hold of her hips, and started to seriously fuck her arse. Soon she was moaning again, as she felt his big cock ramming in and out of her.

'Oh that's lovely, it's so good up my arse, fuck me, fuck me,' she whispered passionately.

He felt her arse tense as her orgasm came upon her, and once again her hot cunt juices soaked his ball hairs. This time she didn't try and stop him coming, and with a deep groan he came up her arse. He stayed in her, holding her tight and fondling her heavy breasts, until his cock shrank enough to slip out of her bum.

She rolled over on her back and opened her legs wide,

'Are you going to kiss it goodnight Steve?' She asked coyly. He remembered that he had promised to lick her cunt for her, and lay down between her legs. She opened her lips for him, and he started to lick her as promised.

She tasted wonderful, and although his cock was limp and satisfied he really enjoyed licking her cunt clean. He was surprised when she lifted her legs right up, and presented her bum to him.

'You couldn't give my bum a little lick too please Steve, it will probably be the last one it will get.'

He answered her by spreading apart her bum cheeks and kissing her on her anus. She had a few grey hairs around it and he dutifully licked her cunt juice off them. Just as he was about to finish, he heard her gasp in pleasure again, and more cunt juice poured out of her. He kissed her on the cunt, and got off the bed.

She lay there in her sexy black nightie, and watched him as he dressed. When he was ready to go, he kissed her and thanked her for a wonderful time. He often saw her around the town, she would smile at him but didn't attempt to talk to him.

He still thought of her now and again, as he was thinking of her now, when he was fucking this hot bit of stuff up the arse.

He was well on the way to squirting his cum up her bum, when Mabel asked him to stop for a second. He pulled his cock out of her bum, and watched as she removed her tank top completely and walked naked to the Jag. She leant over the long red bonnet, and wiggled her arse at him.

He stood behind her, and slipped his cock back up her arse. She held on tightly to the silver badge, as he fucked her hard up the bum. He felt her coming for him, her juices running between their legs and dripping onto the car. The pressure from his balls became too much for him, and he shot his load right up her bum.

She hugged the bonnet of her car, as she felt his cock shrinking in her bum. When he stepped back from her, his cock slipped out of her arse easily. 'That was lovely, thank you,' she said, ' could you make this car do 150 mph?'

'I could make it fly for you if you asked,' he replied with a grin.

A few weeks later, it was flying up the M1 at 150 mph. The supercharger he had fitted was roaring like the big cat it was, as it sucked in the air and blasted it into the engine. She wriggled her naked bum on the leather seat, and laughed with joy as her car hurtled into the sunset.

drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers