Auntie Mabel Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers

Jane stopped talking because she could feel her face getting red. She was asking John's Aunt to tell her what sort of knickers she wore. Mabel sat down on a chair; she was still naked except for her skirt. 'Very well dear, show me what your mum buys you,'

Jane undid her skirt and let it drop on the carpet; she was wearing very sensible white cotton knickers. John's cock almost burst out of his pants, Jane was standing there in her knickers. He could see her firm little arse, and then she turned round in response to Mabel's gesture.

He could now see through the thin white cotton, that there was no dark triangle between her legs. Jane Sanderson shaved her cunt; his cock was now really throbbing Jane just stood there in front of Mabel, and waited to hear what she had to say about her knickers.

Since that episode in the loo, she was becoming more paranoid about her body and her clothes. She had shaved her armpits, pubes and even her bottom, in case John ever saw them. Now she was worried about her underwear, what if he saw her silly sensible underwear. He wouldn't be able to take her seriously dressed like this.

She could tell that Mabel was one of those naturally sexy women, who always knew just what to wear. That type of woman had a style; that attracted men to them like bees to honey. Jane wanted to be that type of woman, and if Mabel could teach her then she was willing to do anything to learn.

'Stay there a minute,' Mabel again went into her bedroom and came back wearing a tee shirt, and holding a selection of knickers. She handed them to Jane and sat down again. Jane couldn't believe her fingers, these were pure silk. They were so fine that they were almost transparent. The colours were brilliant, Red, Blue, Green and a White silk pair that were absolutely indecent.

'Try them on,' Jane was spoiled for choice, as in a dream she wriggled out of her sensible white cotton knickers, and stood there deciding which of these creations to try on. John was in serious pain now; Jane was naked below the waist, and was stepping out of her knickers as he watched. He could see her naked bum and was praying that she would turn round, so he could feast his eyes on her cunt.

Jane found that the jumper she was wearing hung below her waist, and was getting in the way. Without further ado she pulled it off and dropped it on a chair. She was now just wearing a bra, the action of pulling off her jumper had turned her towards the patio windows, and john at last could see her naked cunt.

It was shaven, completely shaven, not a hair remained. Her naked cunt looked like a little girls, and strangely enough made him feel protective towards it, as well as wanting to thrust his cock into it. He watched as she tried on the red silk knickers. They slipped up her legs and over her pubes easily. They were so smooth that Jane couldn't help rubbing them just to feel her fingers slipping over the material.

All John saw was Jane wearing see through red silk knickers, and then rubbing her cunt. His cum was building up dangerously, and he didn't want to come until he had fucked May. He looked around the garden for something to help him; he saw a water feature and crept over to it.

Taking a deep breath he stuck his throbbing cock into the cold water. After the first shock, he breathed a sigh of relief as his cock shrank back to normal. He dried it on his shirt, and tucked it back into his trousers.

By the time he had got back to the window, Jane was trying on the white silk pair. Again she was facing the window as she pulled them up. These knickers were so sheer that they were nearly invisible; John wondered why any woman would bother to wear them. He could see Janes cunt just as clearly with her wearing them, as when it was naked.

Jane also was wondering about this, and asked Mabel. 'It's all to do with how you want to feel, if you go to a party and you do not wear any knickers you will probably feel a bit of a wanton. If a man catches a glimpse of your naked pussy he will be interested, but he will know that you planned it, and the glimpse will be devalued in his mind.

However if you wear these knickers, you will feel very different. You wont be so blatantly sexy, but if any man catches a glimpse of your pussy he will become more aroused, because he thinks that you didn't want him to see it.'

Mabel stood in front of Jane and asked her to look at her breasts. 'Am I naked from the waist up like I was a few minutes ago?' Jane pointed out that Mabel was now wearing a tee shirt to cover her breasts. 'Am I wearing a bra? And if not how do you know?'

Jane blushed as she pointed out that Mabel's nipples were poking out, and anyone could see that she was naked underneath her tee shirt. 'I am just as erotic and sexy wearing a tee shirt, as I am bare breasted. The difference is, that I can walk down any street like this and not get arrested.'

Although John could see them both clearly he couldn't hear what they were saying. Jane went to pull down the white silk knickers but was stopped by a gesture from Mabel. Again Mabel told Jane that she could keep all the knickers, as she had plenty.

Jane was delighted, she knew that she could never afford such items and again kissed Mabel. 'May I suggest that when you go into work tomorrow you don't wear a bra at all.

However wear the thick Arran jumper, no one will be able to see through it. Your breasts will be lower and they will move about more. Men will be guessing, is she or isn't she? Let them suffer, OK.'

Jane needed to know one last thing before she left. 'Aunt Mabel, this is a real cheek, and I wouldn't ask anyone else this. I really want to know what knickers you are wearing at this moment. Will you please show me?'

'I thought you would never ask,' replied Mabel and stood up. She lifted her skirt right up. 'Oh they are lovely, I have never seen Golden Knic......' Jane stopped in confusion, she had thought that Mabel was wearing Golden Knickers.

When she focused however she realised that they weren't knickers that she was seeing; but thick golden pubic hairs. So thick and dense that she didn't look naked. Jane had seen women wearing thongs that revealed more to the eye than Mabels pubes.

'You are so lucky Aunt Mabel, I would die for such hair as yours. It looks just like spun gold, and it is so thick it looks like you are wearing knickers even when your not.'

Mabel dropped her skirt and hugged Jane, she was very pleased with her. Jane would make a great substitute for her when she had to leave the village and John. Jane kissed her goodnight, and clutching her gifts left for home.

John watched Jane leave, he saw Mabel stand thinking for a few minutes before starting to undress. She only had to remove her tee shirt and skirt to be completely naked. John was puzzled, what was she doing? To his further astonishment, she then bent over the table with her naked bottom to the window.

'Come on John, I haven't got all day you know,' she said clearly and wiggled her bum. He went red in the face; she must have known he was there all the time. He decided to teach her a lesson, and opening the patio doors walked straight up behind her with his cock out and thrust it straight up her waiting cunt.

'You deserve a good fucking for that May, and I'm the man to give it to you,' he growled. Holding her tightly by the shoulders, he commenced to give her the good fucking she deserved. Mabel was already wet from the situation with Jane, and was soon moaning and groaning as John's cock rammed into her again and again.

He was insatiable and full of energy tonight. Seeing Jane naked had really turned him on, and it was only the fact that he was almost coming earlier that saved Mabel from a marathon fuck. As soon as he felt her cunt juices flowing over his cock, he shot his cum deep into her cunt.

Afterwards she lay flat on the table with him lying on top of her, both spent. She could feel his cock shrinking inside her cunt, until it slipped out. 'You are squashing my tits against the table,' she complained. He took a deep breath, and lifted himself off her.

Standing behind her he had a good view of her golden cunt. His cock had been teased so much that evening, that he had ejaculated almost twice as much cum into May as usual. He watched in fascination as it dripped out from between her open cunt lips, and ran slowly down the inside of her legs.

He couldn't resist the temptation that her naked bottom presented to him. He smacked her hard on her bum, and watched as she straightened up with a squeal of outrage. She had a red handprint on one of her bum cheeks. 'Ow that hurt you young bugger, what was that for?'

'I don't really know,' he admitted, 'you are far to clever for me to catch you out. I just know that you are up to no good, and deserve a good spanking.' She squealed; and ran naked into her bedroom, he quickly followed. Catching her around the waist he lifted her right up in the air, before sitting on the bed and placing her face down across his lap.

He started to spank her bottom firmly, one slap on each cheek. Soon each of her bum cheeks became red and glowed with heat. After initially struggling, she finally surrendered to her punishment. She just lay on his lap, with only the occasional moan to indicate her discomfort.

Once he considered that she had been well spanked, he lent over her little red bottom and started to kiss it better. Mabel's bum was burning but she could feel his kisses, and she found herself relaxing on his lap as his mouth travelled over her hot bottom. Seeing that she had surrendered to him, brought his cock back to life again.

He parted her bum cheeks so he could see her anus. It looked so vulnerable that he just had to kiss it. After a few kisses, he just had to push his tongue into her bum. He had never done this to her before, and found that licking her arse was very erotic indeed. After giving her anus a good licking, he inserted his finger deep into her bum. He could feel her bum throbbing, gripping and relaxing against his finger.

He rotated it until her anus relaxed completely, and he could look into her bum hole. It was now fully open to his tongue, and he again pushed it deep inside her. He could hear her gasping, as his tongue licked her bum from the inside.

John judged that her bum was ready for fucking, so he gently lifted her off his lap and placed her on the bed. He ensured that her bum was positioned for ease of fucking. He went over to her handbag, and took out the tube of lubricant that she always carried. He well lubricated her little bum hole, and also rubbed some on his knob.

He realised that he was still wearing his trousers, so swiftly stripped naked. Locating his knob against her relaxed anus, he gripped her hips and pulled her arse back onto his cock. As his balls hit her bum cheeks, he heard her gasp in pleasure.

Rather than start fucking her arse he decided to ask her a question. It had been intriguing him, since he had started fucking May up the arse. 'May, do you love my cock up your arse?' She was gently swaying her hips from side to side, so as to feel his cock moving in her bum.

'Oh yes my darling boy, your big cock feels wonderful up my bum. I cant get enough of it, fuck me hard darling fuck your Auntie's bum,' she begged. John realised that this was the best time to ask his question. 'I'd like to try being fucked up my bum, would you do it if I asked?'

May carried on swaying her arse, as she thought of the consequences of his request. She remembered the first time she had been arse fucked, by the young verger. She was young and had found it painful and unpleasant.

Only her obstinacy had made her insist that her fucked her bum, after he had already taken her virginity. She had soon realised, that the difference between really enjoying having a cock up her arse and hating it, was simply lubrication. She was confident that if she so chose, she could introduce John to anal sex better than anyone else.

She decided to compromise, 'Give me a good arse fucking and I will seriously consider it,' she promised, tightening her arse on his cock. John was happy, May never lied to him, and anyway he wasn't desperate to know, he just would like to find out what it felt like.

He thrust his hard cock deep into her bum, as he fucked her arse he found himself fantasising that it was Jane's naked arse he had his cock in. The thought of her taking his cock up her bum was so erotic, that he unconsciously increased his speed. Soon he was fucking May faster than she had ever been fucked by him.

He could hear the sound of his belly slapping against her naked bum, and that drove him to increased efforts. Even when May started to shake and shudder with her orgasm, he still continued unabated. His eyes were closed, and he imagined Jane begging him to bugger her virgin arse.

May had already come, and she was just lying on the bed gripping tightly to the covers, as John's cock hammered at her anus. At last with a loud cry he came into her arse, he held his cock deep inside her until every drop of his cum had been squirted out. He was sweating and breathing hard, he pulled his cock out of her bum and sat on the bed.

'Oh my God John, when I asked for a good arse fucking, I didn't realise I was going to get such a good one,' May panted. 'I don't think I have ever been buggered like that before, where do you young men get your energy from?' John felt a bit guilty; he had been fucking May up the bum, but thinking of Jane.

If May knew she would be justifiably upset, and John never wanted to upset her. He loved her, but thoughts of Jane standing there naked kept popping into his mind. He lay down beside May and pulled her into his arms. 'You know I love you, don't you May?' he whispered in her ear. 'I love you too darling boy,' she answered sleepily, ' It's time you went home.

She promised to discuss Anal sex with him the next time he saw her alone. John got dressed, and leaving May naked on the bed made his way home. It was cold and dark, and as he walked home he suddenly decided to change his route so that he would pass Jane's house.

Jane's mum.

Jane's mum was married to a Doctor and lived with Jane in a nice three bedroom house on the edge of the village. Saying that, the village was so small that almost all the houses were on its edge and backed onto fields.

He soon came upon it, and stood for a while wondering why he had come. The light in the lounge was off as were all the upstairs lights. Jane's evening had been very exciting and she had gone to bed. She just wanted to lay in the dark, and go over everything that had occurred

John walked down the path by the side of the building until he saw a light coming from a window at the back of the house. Feeling very naughty, he crept closer to the window to see what he could see.

It was the kitchen, Jane's mum was tidying up before going to bed; he knew her name was Sue. As the kitchen faced the fields she was not as careful to fully draw her curtains at night. As john stood just outside her window he wondered again why he was doing this.

He had just emptied his balls up May's arse, so he couldn't be randy. He decided to just have a quick peep and then go home. Looking at Sue, he could see whom Jane got her tits from. Sue was wearing a baby doll nightie that barely contained her breasts. It was almost see through, and he could just make out her dark aureoles centred by her nipples, which were protruding slightly.

He was pretty sure that she was naked under it. Sue had been busy all day, she was her husband's receptionist in their small private practice, and it could be very tiring listening to the troubles of his patients. He was away on a course for a few days, and she had been rescheduling his appointments.

She had finally finished, and as Jane was visiting a workmates Auntie she had treated herself to a long bath, and changed into her nightie. She had waited up for Jane, but when she came in she just gave Sue a kiss and ran upstairs to bed. She loved her daughter, and since that incident with the can of hairspray they had really become friends.

Thinking about that brought a gentle smile to her face. Fancy a young girl thinking that a cold can of hairspray; could give her any indication of what a man's hot cock would feel like entering her body. She thought that she had handled that situation as well as could be expected.

Finding your daughter with something thrust up her pussy; was shockingly embarrassing. However sharing her own story with her daughter; had been the right thing to do. Jane hadn't asked any more questions concerning Sue's romance with Bill, and Sue hadn't offered any more details.

Remembering the spray can made her smile again, it had only been about one inch in diameter and six inches long. Sue considered showing Jane a picture of Bill's cock; he was hung like a horse. She had measured it during their courting days; it was just over two inches diameter and just under nine inches long. Or to be precise his cock was that big, by the time Sue had finished sucking it.

She was glad that Jane had gone to bed; it left her alone for a while. Sue wondered if Jane had used the vibrator that she had given her yet. Probably not, as the wall between there bedrooms was a bit thin and she would have heard it buzzing.

This was why she was in the kitchen, you could make a noise in the kitchen and it wouldn't be heard upstairs. Bill liked to fuck her on the kitchen table when the mood took him. Sue was a noisy girl, and couldn't control herself when he gave her an orgasm.

On one embarrassing occasion, a frightened Jane had knocked on their bedroom door to ask if she had been hurt. Since then they had waited until she was settled in bed upstairs, before getting physical in the kitchen.

Sue had just bought a new toy off the Internet, it was another vibrator. She already had a selection, but this one was special. What made it different from the others; was that it was designed to be stuck onto a surface, so the woman didn't have to hold it. She could use the powerful sucker to stick it to a coffee table, and lower herself onto it.

However Sue particularly loved to be fucked doggy fashion, and this vibrator could do that for her. The problem was that it had to have a smooth upright surface to stick to, in order to work. Fortunately the kitchen cabinets had such surfaces, and she was going to try it out tonight.

She had already been up to check that Jane's light was out, and all was quiet. Sue went to the top cupboard and took down a box; the special vibrator was nestling in its tissue paper. It was very big, almost three inches diameter and twelve inches long.

She knew she couldn't possibly take its entire length but it cost just as much for a big one as a small one, so she got the big one. As she reached up to the top of the cupboard, her nightie had lifted up to expose her naked bum. John saw this and realised that although he had just come, the sight of Jane's mum's naked bum was turning his motor back on.

It was the fact that he was watching her without her knowing he was there, that made it so erotic. As yet his cock was just stirring, but it was becoming interested. He watched with interest as Sue knelt down on a towel. She seemed to be attaching something to the side of a cabinet.

It wasn't until she stood up again, that he saw what appeared to be a big cock sticking out from the cabinet about one foot from the floor. Sue then went to the kitchen table and opened it s drawer. Inside was a bar of chocolate, and he watched in interest as she broke off a piece and popped it into her mouth.

She sat on the hard kitchen chair and rested her head on its tall back. He saw her close her eyes, she didn't seem to be chewing on the chocolate so he assumed she was just letting it melt in her mouth. This was exactly what Sue was doing; she had a secret thing concerning sex.

drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers