Auntie Mabel Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers

When she had started dating Bill, they had done all the usual things like going to the pictures and pubs etc. She had eventually allowed him to kiss and fondle her breasts. Later in the relationship, she had permitted him to feel her pussy when they were in his car parked up somewhere private.

When she had finally decided to let him fuck her, she wanted it to be in a bed. She had arranged it so her parents were out one evening, and Bill came round to keep her company. As soon as her parents had driven off, she had bathed and put on her makeup. She then put on a baby doll nightie very similar to the one she was now wearing, and then covered it with a bathrobe.

When he arrived she took him through to the living room and they sat on the sofa together. He started to kiss and cuddle her as usual; he was pleasantly surprised to find her wearing a sexy nightie under her bathrobe, which he soon removed. She relaxed on the sofa, as he kissed her and fondled her breasts.

While he was sucking her nipples, his hand slid up her thigh until it was caressing her pubes. She opened her legs for him, and felt his fingers slipping into her eager cunt. He stood up to take his trousers off, but Sue then got off the sofa and led him into her bedroom.

They both stripped naked, and she knelt down in front of him and guided his big cock into her mouth. She had sucked it before but always in his car. She didn't like making love in a car; it was too awkward and uncomfortable. It was far nicer to kneel on a soft carpet in the warm, and play with his cock in comfort.

When she had sucked him to his maximum size, she climbed onto her bed and lying on her back opened her legs for him. As he climbed onto the bed and knelt between her legs, she popped a piece of chocolate into her mouth. This was to take away the taste of his cock, in case he wanted to kiss her as he fucked her.

So it was that when she first felt his big hot cock thrust into her virgin cunt, she had her eyes closed and had a mouth full of chocolate. He had given her a thorough fucking that night, and had made her come for him. She was pleased to notice that he remembered to pull his big cock out of her cunt before he came. She had already had her orgasm and so was happy to lay there with the taste of chocolate in her mouth, as he wanked his big cock all over her fantastic tits.

Since then chocolate had always been an integral part of their lovemaking, and just the taste of it made her juicy. Sitting now at the kitchen table she felt her cunt getting wet, and opening her legs she gently rubbed her clitoris. The taste of the chocolate in her mouth, and the feel of her fingers rubbing her cunt were bringing her to orgasm.

However she wanted to try out her new toy, so she stopped rubbing herself and popped another chocolate into her mouth. Sue pulled her nightie completely off, and knelt on the floor in front of the vibrator. She pushed a switch and it started to hum and vibrate.

It also rotated as it vibrated, and she watched it in amazement for a minute before turning her back and presenting her cunt to it. John was extremely excited to see Jane's mum take off her nightie. She had a lovely body; her breasts were as big as Jane's and her arse was still smooth and firm.

He noticed that unlike Jane she didn't shave her cunt, it was very hairy as was her armpits. He thought it made her cunt look more normal than Jane's, but he had appreciated the sight of both their cunts. He watched as she slowly and carefully offered her cunt to the vibrator.

After a few near misses which nearly had it up her bum; she finally managed to insert it into her wet cunt. She pushed backwards, feeling it slid into her cunt until she could feel it vibrating against her womb. She then just knelt there on the floor, and enjoyed the sensation of the sex toy as it rotated and vibrated inside her cunt.

The sight of Jane's mum with a vibrator sticking into her cunt; was so hot that John's cock needed to be let out again. He held it in his hand rubbing it absentmindedly, as he continued to watch Sue being pleasured by the vibrator. Sue was really enjoying the feelings in her cunt, and almost sticking it up her bum had set her to thinking about something.

In the first flush of their sexual period of discovery, Bill had asked if she would like to try Anal sex. The problem was that he had a very long thick cock. After a few unsuccessful attempts, he had stopped asking about it and was apparently satisfied with normal sex. However she did love him, and really wanted to please him if possible.

She had decided to try and stretch her anus, so as to be able to surprise him one night by suggesting Anal sex and enjoying it. First though she had to stretch her arse, she eased her cunt off the vibrator and reached up into the drawer again. She had put a tube of KY there for just this occasion. She put a big drop on her finger, and reaching round rubbed it into and around her bum hole.

She pushed her finger into her bum as far as she could, and twisted it around to try and stretch her anus. It was difficult to do this alone but she persevered. Finally she thought she was slippery enough, to try and insert the vibrator up her bum.

Before she tried this she turned off the rotation feature. It would be awkward enough guiding it up her bum, without it wobbling about as well. Moving backwards towards the sex toy, she felt it slipping between the cheeks of her bum. She carefully located her anus against the vibrating tip for a while. Then holding her bum cheeks as far apart as they would go, she gently pushed her bum onto the vibrator.

As it touched her anus the vibrations started to relax her sphincter muscle. She needed more chocolate, and popped another piece into her mouth. As the taste flooded her taste buds, she relaxed enough to allow the end of the vibrator to slip inside her bum. She stopped moving as she felt it enter her; it was a strange feeling to have something up your bum.

Sue found that it didn't hurt as such, but it was uncomfortable. As she knelt there the vibrations did their work, and she found the toy slipping further up her bum. Soon she felt that it was as far up as it would comfortably go. Sue again just knelt on the floor, and allowed it to vibrate away merrily up her bum.

John was watching as Jane's mum had fucked herself on the vibrator, and then had pushed it up her bum. She was now kneeling naked on the kitchen floor; he could see her large breasts hanging down and her bushy cunt. Her nipples were erect, and just brushed the kitchen floor as she swayed her body.

He knew that he would never forget seeing her like this, with a vibrator stuck up her arse. From the fact that she was gently swaying her bum from side to side, it appeared that she was enjoying the experience. This was also the sight that Jane saw, as she walked into the kitchen.

Luckily her mum was facing the other way, as well as having her eyes shut. Jane froze for a moment in the doorway, and then quietly stepped back into the hall. She could still see her mum, but her mum couldn't see her.

At first she had thought her mum was just looking for something on the floor. Jane was going to make some remark or other about finding her naked. It was only as she was opening her mouth to say something, that she noticed the big vibrator sticking into her mum. Jane had yet to use the one Sue had given her, although the events of the evening had tempted her to try it out.

Rushing upstairs had made her miss her glass of milk, and that was why she had come down to the kitchen. She was embarrassed enough to catch her mum fucking herself, on the kitchen floor. However from her vantage point directly behind Sue, she could clearly see that the big vibrator was actually stuck up her mums bum.

In fact it was stuck right up her mums bum, it looked as if she was enjoying the feeling of being buggered by a sex toy. Sue's anus had become used to the feeling of being stretched, and had managed to accommodate most of the vibrator.

She thought she would go the whole hog, so reached behind herself and pushed the switch that caused it to rotate. She gasped out loud as she felt it rotating deep inside her bum. The feeling was really nice; in fact it was very nice indeed.

As the vibrator twisted and turned inside her bum, it seemed to rub her g-spot from the other side. Bills cock had often made her come, when he rubbed her in just the right place. This machine was doing the same thing, and she was amazed to find that an orgasm was building up in her cunt.

She had often made herself come with a vibrator, on her clitoris or deep inside her cunt. This however was completely different. The feeling of having her most private parts penetrated, combined with the vibration pushed her into her first anal orgasm.

Both John and Jane watched spellbound as Sue screamed out loud in ecstasy, as the orgasm grabbed her body. They both saw her cunt juices explode from between her legs, and splash onto the kitchen floor. Her orgasm was so strong that it flung her forward, and pulled the vibrator off the kitchen cabinet.

Consequently it was still stuck deep inside her, and the feelings kept building until she was in the grip of her first multiple orgasm. Sue found that the sensations were so powerful, that she was finding it hard to breath.

Jane watched as her mother writhed about on the kitchen floor. She seemed to be having a fit, as massive convulsions racked her body. Sue tried to pull the vibrator out of her bum, but every time her hand grasped it another orgasm would slam through her and she would let go.

'Stop it, Stop it,' she pleaded, the convulsions were getting worse and she started to panic. Suddenly to her immense relief, the vibrator was pulled from her body. Without the intense stimulation, her orgasms finally started to ease off. As she got her breath back, she found herself being held tightly in someone's arms.

She instinctively snuggled into them and hugged the person tightly. It wasn't until she could finally open her eyes, that she realised she was being cuddled by her daughter Jane. Jane just kissed her and whispered 'It seems we are even mum, you caught me in an embarrassing situation and now I've caught you in one. What a pair we are eh?'

Jane helped her mum to stand up, and then assisted her in putting on her bathrobe. 'Sit down mum and I will make us a nice cup of tea.' Sue gingerly lowered her bum onto the chair, and feeling no discomfort relaxed and watched as her daughter made the tea.

John had been so shocked at the effect the vibrator had on Jane's mum; that his cock had gone limp. He was so relieved when Jane had gone to help her. Watching them sit down around the table, he realised that the show was over for the night. Still he couldn't complain, he had seen Jane naked, fucked May, and seen Jane's mum naked. Not bad for one night, tucking his cock back into his pants he left their garden and went home.

Sue didn't know what to say, so said nothing. Jane had decided to pretend that nothing had happened. This was made a bit difficult, due to the big vibrator still buzzing and rotating on the kitchen floor as if it were alive.

Showing maturity beyond her years Jane plucked it off the floor, and switching it off dropped it in the drawer. Sitting down opposite her mum, she asked when Dad was due home. Although appreciating the gesture, Sue decided that if she was to build a lasting and deep friendship with her daughter, she mustn't treat her like a child anymore.

'Before I start I would like to ask you a question Jane, you can tell me to mind my own business if you like.' Sue reached across the table and held her daughter's hand. 'Are you a virgin?' Sue asked seriously. Jane was surprised that after all that had transpired between her mother and herself concerning sexual matters, she could still blush.

Jane looked down at the table and nodded her head. Sue hoped she hid the fact that she was shocked; her beautiful sexy eighteen-year-old daughter was still a virgin?

'It's time for the mother-daughter talk,' Sue stated. 'I assume that you know the basics, human biology babies etc.' 'Yes mum.' 'How about Oral sex, do you know about that?' 'The girls at work told me everything about that,' Jane replied.

Now to grasp the thistle Sue thought. 'What do you know about Anal sex?' 'Masie at work says its better than ordinary sex, but I can't comment as I don't know how ordinary sex feels yet.' Jane admitted.

'Let me tell you a secret about sex; it gets boring. There are only so many ways to do it, and eventually you start to think, why bother. It's at these times that a marriage can flounder, unless you think up new ways to do it.

Marriage isn't all about sex, but sex is a large part of the relationship between men and women.' Sue went on to explain to Jane, that her sexual relationship with Bill was in danger of becoming boring.

To avoid this she had decided to experiment with Anal sex, to see what it was like. 'Which is why you caught me with a vibrator stuck up my bum.' 'No worse than you catching me with a spray can stuck up my fanny.' Jane replied with a smile.

'Who is this chap John then?' Sue asked innocently. Jane's face went scarlet and see looked down at the table again. Oh my God thought Sue, Jane loves him who ever he is. 'He's just a work mate mum, he asked me to go to dinner with him at his Auntie Mabel's house.

Jane grasped the opportunity to change the subject with both hands. She was soon telling her mum, all about the wonderful woman that was John's aunt. 'You must meet her mum, it would be great if you could invite her over one day,' she gushed. 'Why not dear, lets see how the dinner goes, and we can decide about it afterwards.

It was very late, after a hug and a kiss Sue and Jane went to bed. They both had lots to think about, Jane was pleased and proud that her mum had treated her like an adult. Sue was trying to get her head around the fact that Anal sex was fucking fantastic. That multiple orgasm had almost killed her, but she wanted more.

John was in bed, just him and his cock. What a day, this had probably been the sexiest day he had ever had. His cock had been teased unmercifully and although he had come up May's arse, it was as if he hadn't come at all today.

Thoughts of Jane filled his head; this surprised him as he had seen more of Jane's mum than of her. Perhaps it was just that she was his age, and there was possibly some future in their relationship.

Nah he decided in a burst of honesty, it was due to Jane's lovely big tits and her shaven cunt. John had never fucked a shaven cunt or licked one.

It was the thought of licking and fucking Jane's cunt combined with the frantic rubbing of his throbbing cock; that caused his cum to explode out of it and rain down onto his naked body. Without bothering to wipe it off, he turned over and went to sleep. He couldn't wait until the dinner party when he could be with her again.

To be continued...

drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers