Auntie Mabel Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers

As he felt his cock getting interested, so he was fucking May's arse harder and faster with the vibrator.

As hard and fast as he fucked her arse, so she followed suit and was soon really fucking his arse.

Just as things were getting interesting she stopped, and pulled the vibrator out of his bum..

He took this as a signal to stop fucking her bum with his vibrator, and pulled his out as well.

'Why have we stopped?' he asked.

'Because you are stretched enough to be arse fucked.' She replied.

May stood up and told John to stay kneeling on the floor.

She pulled out of her bag a strap on dildo, and secured it around her.

She then knelt between his legs and put more lubricant up his bum. ' Brace yourself Shelia,' she warned and positioning the cock against his anus, pushed forwards with her hips until it disappeared up his bum.

John really gasped as he felt his arse filled totally.

Just as he was getting used to this May started to fuck him.

She started off slowly, but soon sped up until she was buggering him as fast as he used to bugger her.

As she rammed into his arse he could feel his cock slapping about between his legs.

It was getting really interested in what was going on, and he could feel himself ready to come.

He gasped this information to May who suddenly stopped fucking his arse and withdrew the dildo from his bum.

Feeling it pop out of his anus he breathed a sigh of relief, and collapsed on the floor.

'Well, how was it for you then.' She asked.

'OK but I don't think I will become a Gay boy any time soon.' He replied.

'I much prefer fucking your arse, to you fucking mine.'

'Good, now your curiosity has been satisfied perhaps you can do the honours and give me the type of arse fuck that only you can give me.'

John was only too pleased to obey and his cock was soon ramming up May's bum.

She called a rest break after a while and went and stood in front of a full length mirror attached to the wall.

She lent against the wall and told John to bugger her arse as she was standing up.

He managed to insert his cock into her bum and started to bugger her as she stood there.

As she was so tiny he had a good view over her head.

He could see her tits bouncing wildly as his cock thrust up her bum.

Soon she was moaning as her orgasm approached.

With a last frantic arse fucking, where John was holding her tits as he buggered her, she came for him.

Her juices ran down her legs, and her arse contracted on his shaft.

He wasn't ready to come yet, so just held her tightly until her orgasm ran its course and she finally was able to slip her bum off his still hard cock.

May could see John was tipsy, so told him to lay flat on the floor while she rode his cock for him.

He happily lay down and she lowered her wet cunt onto his cock.

He watched as she gently rode his cock, rubbing her cunt against his balls.

He loved to watch her big breasts bouncing and swaying to her movements.

May loved to ride his cock, she loved the feel of his cock moving around inside her cunt.

Now and then she would lean over him so he could suck on her nipples.

She felt another orgasm flood through her, and again her juices ran out of her cunt and soaked his balls.

'I want you to suck my cock until I come in your mouth.' John said.

'No problem my love, I will lay on my back and you can dangle your cock into my mouth.

I want to suck all your cum out of your balls and into my belly.'

May lay on her back, and took John's big cock into her mouth as promised.

He buried his face between her legs, and rubbed his nose into her soaking wet golden pubes.

He thrust his hips so his cock fucked her open mouth.

The combination of smelling her hairy cunt, and the feel of her mouth sucking his knob brought him at last to his orgasm.

He felt his cum gushing out of his cock into her mouth.

May swallowed frantically, but most of his cum just splashed out of her mouth and splattered over her face.

It was getting late and it was time to go home, May drove as John was still too tipsy to risk it.

She parked the car outside his house, and they both went inside.

Doreen made them a cup of tea, and asked about their day.

After a while John excused himself pleading tiredness, and giving his mum and Mabel a chaste kiss on the cheek went upstairs to bed.

May explained to Doreen that the stress of supervising an old lady driving, had worn the poor lad out.

Sam offered to drive her home, but Mabel insisted that a short walk would do her good and saying goodbye walked home.

She was expecting Jane shortly, and had some preparations to attend to.

Jane was really excited about a sleep over at Mabel's, it would be the first time she had slept anywhere but in her own bed.

Her mum had warned her that she would have to share a bed with Mabel, and had advised her to wear her pyjamas.

Although Sue was grateful that Mabel would be effectively baby sitting Jane for her while she was fucking Bill, she was still slightly shocked at the idea of a same sex wedding.

She found it hard to believe that Mabel could want to marry a woman, and yet insist that she wasn't a lesbian.

However since the other night when Jane had come home obviously well fucked, as the cum stains on her dress had made clear.

Sue reasoned that it took two women to have a lesbian fling, and she knew that her daughter wasn't interested in women.

Jane however had no intention of wearing anything so dull as pyjamas, in front of Mabel.

The woman was a sex goddess as far as Jane was concerned, and she wanted to impress her with her sophistication.

The trouble was that she simply didn't have any sexy nightwear, suddenly a erotic thought struck her.

Mabel didn't wear knickers, what if she slept in the nude?

If she did then should Jane sleep in the nude as well?

What if their naked bodies touched each other as they slept?

Why was her cunt getting wet just thinking about these things?

Jane was certain that she wasn't a lesbian, there had been that incident at work, when one of the girls who everyone was certain was a lesbian had made a pass at her.

She was in the women's loo at work when Sarah who was the Sales Director's secretary, had asked her to help her with a problem.

Sarah was a beautiful slim dark haired woman, who had been to Rodin and had a very posh accent.

As a directors secretary she was near the top of the pecking order, as far as the women who worked in the office was concerned.

You wanted to be in her good books if possible.

Jane had only just joined the firm and was trying to be nice to everybody. She had been washing her hands when she heard Sarah call to her from inside a toilet cubicle.

'Is that you out there Jane? It's Sarah, I need a hand if your not too busy.'

Jane felt honoured that she should be asked to help this beautiful and powerful woman, and confirmed that it was she and how could she help?

'Bit embarrassing don't you know, I can't find the string of my tampon and my nails are so bloody long I'm scared to fish around for it in case I nick myself.'

'How can I help?'

'Be a sport and get it out for me will you, I assume you use tampons and know the drill.'

Jane did know that sometimes the string of her tampon would evade her fingers as if deliberately.

As she always kept her fingernails short, she just fished around in her cunt until she eventually found it and pulled it out.

Affecting an air of unconcern Jane said she would be only too pleased to help, but Sarah would need to open the cubical door.

'Oh silly me of course, hold on a sec' replied Sarah, and opened the cubical door.

'Come in girl and shut the door, we don't really want an audience for this.'

Jane did as she was told, and found herself ensconced with Sarah.

She was sitting on the loo with her black silk knickers around her ankles. She had one foot up on the toilet seat, in order to have her legs open enough to extract the offending tampon.

'Don't worry dear girl, I'm damn near finished my period so it shouldn't be messy at all.' She assured Jane.

'Kneel down so you can see the dog from the rabbit, and try and fish out the little bugger.'

Jane knelt down between Sarah's legs and studied the situation.

Sarah had her pubic hair trimmed in a Brazilian style.

This meant that all her cunt was shaved, except for a strip of hair one inch wide running from the top of her cunt up towards her firm belly.

Despite herself Jane realised that Sarah was looking very erotic.

She was dressed as usual in a smart business suit, with a short black skirt. Jane could glimpse her matching black silk bra, through the gap in her white blouse.

She was sitting there with her legs wide open, and her fingers holding apart her cunt lips.

Jane could see right inside Sarah's cunt, it was pink and wet.

She couldn't see any sign of the piece of string; that should have been hanging out of her cunt.

'Never seen a Brazilian before girl? If you like I could trim yours the same later on' Sarah remarked.

Jane gingerly pushed her finger into Sarah's cunt; she closed her eyes to better feel for the string.

'Try a bit deeper Jane,' whispered Sarah'

Jane pushed her finger in as far as it would go, and stirred it gently around the inside of Sarah's cunt.

She still couldn't feel anything, so she pulled her finger out and inserted two fingers to try and open Sarah's cunt a bit wider.

Jane was concentrating so much on trying to feel for the string, that she was initially unaware of her breast being fondled.

It was only when she opened her eyes to look up at Sarah and explain that she just couldn't feel anything; that she realised that Sarah was fondling her breast.

As she opened her mouth to ask what she was doing, Sarah's mouth covered hers in a deep slow kiss.

Sarah was holding the back of Jane's head, so she couldn't pull away easily.

The shock of being kissed like this by a woman, especially such a beautiful and powerful one froze Jane for a few seconds.

As soon as she realised what was going on, she jumped up pulling her fingers out of Sarah's cunt with an audible slurping noise.

Sarah just sat there calmly looking up at her with a smile.

Jane could see what looked like cunt juice, dripping out of her cunt into the loo.

'Thank you for trying dear girl, it looks as if I forgot to put one in this morning, silly me what?' she said in a very relaxed manner.

Jane didn't know how to react, so just stammered that it was no trouble and she would see her later.

Opening the cubical door, she almost ran out of the loo and back to her office.

She didn't see much of Sarah as their worlds hardly touched.

When she sometimes met her around the office, Sarah would always make a point of speaking nicely to her.

For her part Jane said nothing of the incident to anyone, and she was always very polite to Sarah.

A few weeks later she was told to report to her boss's office.

He told her that the firm was planning on sending her to college to study Technical Drawing with a view to her joining the Design Team.

Jane was thrilled at this surprising news, it was effectively a promotion from lowly print girl to Designer.

She was never sure if Sarah had anything to do with it, but was always careful to smile at her every time she saw her.

Jane thought that if she had been kneeling between the legs of a lesbian and hadn't succumbed to temptation, then she couldn't be one.

She didn't want to turn up at Mabel's without any nightwear, she might end up naked in bed with a woman who was wearing pyjamas.

To be safe she would take her pyjamas, and borrow one of her mum's baby doll nighties.

That way she could be guided by what May wore to bed, and wear the same as near as possible.

She had given much thought to what exactly she needed to know from Mabel.

The bottom line was that she wanted to impress John.

The way that he had taken charge in the car, and given her such a good and thorough fucking had impressed the hell out of her.

What if he had tried to fuck her up the arse, had he purposely shot his sperm into her mouth because he didn't have a condom handy?

Thank God he hadn't decided to cum up her bum, in order to stop her getting pregnant.

Sex was so fucking complicated sometimes.

She decided to just ask Mabel to teach her as much as possible so she wouldn't embarrass herself during their next encounter.

That was assuming that there would be a next encounter, perhaps he hadn't enjoyed it as much as she had.

Oh fuck all men; perhaps it would be simpler to be a lesbian, who knows?

At last she was as packed as she could be and ran downstairs with her suitcase.

Her mum was waiting to kiss her goodbye.

She reminded her that if for any reason she changed her mind about staying over, then she was to ring her to let her know.

Jane kissed her mum and almost ran to Mabel's flat.

At last she had gone, Sue almost jumped about with glee.

Now she could put phase two of her plan into action.

She ran upstairs to get herself ready for tonight; she searched through her drawers looking for her sexiest baby doll nightie.

It wasn't where she had left it,

The cheeky fucking bitch; she had 'borrowed' her fucking sexiest nightie.

Jane took a deep breath and rang the doorbell; Mabel opened the door and invited her in with a smile.

She was wearing her usual casual clothes, a pair of shorts and a tee shirt. Her hair was in its customary bun, looking like a pile of gold on her head.

'Come in love I have some wine in the fridge; tonight isn't going to be a tea and biscuit night.'

Now she was actually here Jane was very nervous, she wasn't sure whether she was going to get a lecture about anal sex or a demonstration.

Still she was a woman now, and would go with the flow regardless.

Mabel ushered her into the sitting room, and invited her to make herself comfortable on the sofa in front of the TV.

Mabel then brought out a bottle of wine and two glasses.

There were already various nibbles on the coffee table to munch as they sipped the wine.

Jane noticed the massive Television that dominated the corner of the sitting room.

It was a 52 inch Plasma Screen and she was sure that it hadn't been there last time she was here.

''Good God Mabel where did that come from?'

'I had it delivered and set up this afternoon, it comes with a Video and DVD player.'

'Why on earth did you get one that big?'

'Why not, my old eyes need all the help they can get these days.'

'Yeah right, I still remember you spotting the stubble on my pubes the other day, there is nothing wrong with your eyesight Madam.'

Mabel just smiled and reminded Jane of why she was there.

'Have you made a list of all the things that you need to know about sex.'

'I started to then I realised that apart from one good fucking, I know fuck all about sex.

I am here to learn everything from you.'

'A tall order, but luckily I have brought some good friends along tonight to help me teach you the basics.'

'You've brought some friends here tonight?

To help you teach me about sex?

Who are these friends?' Jane asked in a panic, looking around the room.

'They are all professional porn stars, and are totally qualified to teach anybody anything about sex.

I learnt all I know from them over the years.

Let me introduce Dick Dasterdly,'

Mabel picked up the remote by the sofa, and pointing it towards the screen pressed a button.

Instantly the image of an enormous cock filled the screen.

Jane just had time to admire the length and thickness of it, before it was thrust between the buttocks of a young girl.

Jane gasped in sympathy as the girl's anus was stretched to its limit in order to accommodate the thickness of his cock.

The camera angle showed clearly, the entire ten inch length of cock disappearing up her arse.

The girls at work had told Jane all about blue movies, but this was the first one she had ever seen and she was enthralled.

This was obviously a specialist anal movie.

The girl's arse was fucked with her on her back, and on her knees.

She was even shown with her shoulders on the carpet, and the man straddling her and lowering his cock into her bum from above.

She was also shown, bouncing her arse on his cock as he lay on his back.

If Jane thought having a cock of that size up her bum was painful, she couldn't suppress a cry of alarm as the girl took two cocks up her bum at once.

As this was happening another cock was being thrust into her cunt.

Also there was a cock in her mouth, and she was wanking a cock with each hand.

She was having sex with six men simultaneously.

When the movie came to its end he pulled his cock out of her well- fucked arsehole; and stuck it straight into her mouth.

She was shown sucking it until he shot his cum all over her face.

'What do you think of anal sex so far?' asked Mabel.

'Ouch, I can't see me being able to take such a big cock in my pussy, let alone up my bum.

She had two cocks up her bum at the same time.

I thought it was really disgusting when he pulled his cock out of her bum and she sucked it, Gross.

Did you see when he pulled his cock out of her bum, her bumhole had been stretched to about four times its usual size?' gabbled Jane excitedly.

'For a start your bum will stretch just like hers, over a period of time.

She is a professional porn star, and has been arse fucked hundreds of times.

As for sucking his cock after it has just come out of her bum; that is referred to as 'ATM', arse to mouth.

Unless the girl is properly prepared, that is a very dangerous thing to do.

However the girl involved almost certainly cleaned her bum out thoroughly before the shoot, so there will be no mess or germs up her bum.

As for her bumhole stretching like you saw, that is known as 'Gaping' and that actually happens to your bum after you've been arse fucked. However your bum hole soon contracts back to normal.

The wine was making Jane relax, and she asked Mabel if she had ever done any of the things shown on that movie.

'I've done everything shown on that movie, except for double anal, and that's only because the opportunity has never arisen.'

'Doesn't it hurt having a cock up your bum like that?'

'Not if your bum is well lubricated, I will demonstrate that fact later on.'

Mabel changed DVD's and another movie started.

This one consisted of women being peed on, by other women and by men.

One woman was shown laying on her back, while a man peed straight into her open mouth.

He did this until his pee overflowed her mouth, and ran all over her naked breasts.

Women were also shown peeing over men in the same way.

Mabel turned off the movie after only a few minutes, explaining that there were only so many ways you could pee on someone.

'That was disgusting, fancy letting someone pee on you, where is the pleasure in that?'

'The porn stars who specialise in 'Golden Shower' movies prepare themselves before the shoot.

They drink pints of water, so much that their pee is mainly just water, so it isn't quite as disgusting as it looks.

'But why pee on somebody, what is sexy in that?'

'It's not so much sexy as erotic, have you ever seen anyone peeing?'

'No, I haven't.'

'Aren't you a bit curious about how a man pees?'

'Not really, I suppose we are all different, and what turns one person on does nothing for the next person.'

'Very wise Jane, this explains the rich variety of the world of sex.'

'Lets get back to the reason you are here, you want to know as much as possible about sex so that you don't embarrass yourself in front of a certain man.' Said Mabel.

drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers