Auntie Mabel Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers

'Tell me what experience you have had with sex so far.'

Jane sat quietly for a minute collecting her thoughts then began.

'I've made myself come with my fingers in the loo at work. I 'wanked' myself with a vibrator up my pussy when I was in bed.

I've tried to make myself come with a vibrator up my bum, but it didn't work.

I think I've fingered a lesbian until she came, but that was very confusing.

I've been fucked from behind by John; and he has come in my mouth.

That's about it so far,' Jane replied sheepishly.

'Not really much to write home about, considering you are eighteen and very beautiful,' mused Mabel.

'Tell me about it, John seemed so knowledgeable and confident compared to me, that I felt like a child in comparison.'

'Confidence comes with knowing you can do something well.

You do things well when you have done them often.

We all make mistakes the first few times, but if we persevere then we will get it right eventually.' Said Mabel.

'Take anal sex which is the main thing you seem to want to learn.

The first few times I tried it it hurt, I hadn't learnt to lubricate my bum sufficiently.

I also hadn't had a cock up my bum since I lost my virginity years before.

You say you tried to give yourself an orgasm by using a vibrator up your bum, why do you think it didn't work?' asked Mabel.

'It was just too awkward to use the vibrator in that position.

My mum has got a special one that sticks to the wall, and that makes it easier to use apparently.' Jane replied.

'Ah well, enough theory lets try a practical demonstration,' announced Mabel, and led Jane into the bedroom.

She gave Jane the Anal Douche and explained its purpose, then sent her into the bathroom to clean herself thoroughly.

While she waited for Jane to emerge she drank a bit more wine and pondered the situation.

Mabel had taught John all he now knew; it seemed only fair to teach Jane an equal amount.

Besides Jane was a very beautiful girl; and although not a lesbian, Mabel enjoyed sex regardless of the sex of her bed partner.

If she had to be labelled, she would accept 'Bi-sexual' as a fair description.

Jane eventually returned to the bedroom.

'Wow, that was an experience I must say.

Do I have to do that, every time I think I might get fucked up the bum?'

'The short answer is Yes,' replied Mabel.

'Now what?'

'Now it's my turn, I'll see you in a minute,' and Mabel went into the bathroom.

Jane was getting very excited, was she really going to let this sixty year old woman have sex with her.

No matter how you looked at it, that is what was going to happen if she stayed.

Jane was more disturbed, to find that her cunt was getting wet at the thought of being naked and in bed with Mabel.

Perhaps I have lesbian tendencies she thought, oh well I will know for certain by the morning.

In order to clean herself, Mabel had taken off her shorts and hadn't bothered to put them back on.

Her tee shirt was just long enough for decency, unless she bent over too far.

Jane was still fully dressed in her usual blouse and skirt.

Jane watched as Mabel rummaged through a bag and chose a selection of sex toys; which she placed by the side of the bed.

She then climbed onto the bed and sat cross-legged facing Jane.

This exposed Mabel's golden pussy to Jane's eyes.

'I can see your Golden knickers.' Said Jane with a grin.'

'Which reminds me,' replied Mabel. 'take your clothes off.

I want you to imagine that I am John, so do it in the most seductive way you can.'

Jane hadn't expected this; still she would give it her best shot.

She looked into Mabel's eyes an imagined it was John sitting on the bed. She started to unbutton her blouse slowly to the tune of 'The Stripper' playing in her head.

When she had undone all the buttons the front of her blouse fell open. This revealed her new black lacy bra, that she and her mum had bought earlier in the week.

'Leave it like that and lose the skirt.' Mabel ordered.

Jane loosened her skirt and slowly started to slide it over her hips.

'Turn around so I can see your arse as you take it off.'

Jane turned her back on Mabel and continued to pull her skirt down.

'Bend right over, I want to see the crutch of your knickers as your skirt drops.'

Jane bent right over so her bum was towards Mabel, and felt her skirt sliding down her legs to the carpet.

'Sway your arse for me, grind your bum cheeks,'

Jane swayed her bum for Mabel, imagining that it was John looking at her.

'Now stand up straight, and let your blouse slid down your bum to the floor.'

Mabel watched as Jane shrugged her blouse off her shoulders, and allowed it to slid slowly to the carpet.

She was now just wearing her bra and matching knickers.

'Take off your bra and let it drop in front of you.'

Jane unsnapped her bra and the weight of her breasts assisted its passage to the carpet.

Jane had such large breasts that they could be seen from behind.

'Rub your breasts for me, pull your nipples till they get hard.'

From behind, Mabel could see Jane's breasts moving as she fondled them and played with her nipples.

Jane rarely played with her breasts; they were just a fact of her life and spent most of their time tucked away inside a bra.

Fondling them now with someone watching, was really turning her on and she could feel her cunt getting juicy.

'Your knickers are getting damp.' Commented Mabel.

'Bend over again and pull your gusset to one side so I can see your cunt.'

Jane did as ordered and exposed her shaven cunt to Mabel's eyes.

'Rub your cunt with your fingers.'

Jane complied and rubbed her naked cunt.

'Open your cunt lips for me, I want to see inside your cunt.'

Jane used two fingers to spread her cunt lips as wide as she could.

'Slip your finger into your cunt and finger yourself.'

Jane slipped her middle finger deep into her cunt and stirred it around as Mabel watched.

'Now slip a finger into your bum.'

Jane pulled her finger out of her cunt; it was wet and slippery from her juices.

She tried to relax her bum as she worked her finger into her anus.

Soon she had it in as far as it would go.

'How does that feel on your finger?'

'My bum's very tight, and its awkward doing it like this.' Jane replied.

'Pull your finger out of your bum.'

Mabel got off the bed and stripping off her tee shirt, walked up behind Jane.

She slid her hand up the inside of Jane's leg, until she could feel her damp cunt lips.

Jane could feel Mabel's hand cup her pubes and squeeze them.

She was still bent over, and felt hands pulling down her knickers slowly. Soon her naked bum was on display, and she felt her knickers fall down to her ankles.

Hands slid round her waist until they were cupping her heavy breasts, and exploring the hardness of her nipples.

Upward pressure on her breasts; indicated that she should stand up straight.

As she stood straight she could feel Mabel's hardened nipples, digging into her back.

'Open your legs wider for me.'

Jane opened her legs wide, and soon felt a hand slid between them and explore the moistness of her cunt lips.

She gasped in delicious shock as she felt a finger entering her vagina.

'Touch your toes for me.'

Jane bent right over and was supple enough to place her hands flat on the carpet.

More fingers entered her and she felt her opening stretched pleasantly. Then another finger entered her anus.

'How do you like the fingers in your cunt?'

'Mmmm, they feel good.'

'How about the one up your bum?'

'It's a bit uncomfortable.'

All the fingers were gently removed and Jane could hear tubes and jars being opened behind her.

She was still bent over, and had unconsciously started to sway her bum again.

The finger returned up her bum, this time it slipped up easily.

She felt it being stirred gently around inside her bum.

'How doe's it feel now?'

'Lots better it doesn't hurt at all now, it feels just as good as the others.'

Jane wiggled her bum, and was rewarded by two more fingers entering her cunt.

She groaned as all the fingers were rotated inside her, until she could feel her juices running freely.

'Go and kneel on the bed.'

Jane straightened up and felt the fingers withdrawing from her arse and cunt.

Without looking at Mabel she walked naked to the bed and knelt down with her bum in the air.

She felt her bum cheeks parted and first one, and then two fingers were inserted into her anus.

They were gently rotated, and she could feel her bum hole being opened.

'Imagine John doing this,' said a voice.

The fingers were withdrawn again, and Jane felt as if her anus was being kissed.

Then she felt a tongue pushing into her bum, the sensation reminded her of the time in the car.

Just before John had fucked her from behind, he had done this.

Kissed and licked her cunt and arse, at the time she hadn't appreciated it properly due to his excitement and urgency.

Now she closed her eyes and enjoyed the most erotic thing that had ever been done to her.

Someone was licking her arse; it was making her cunt juices run down her thighs.

She had the urge to thrust her naked bum backwards, to get the tongue deeper into her arse hole.

The tongue was removed but as it left, she felt a gentle kiss on her anus.

Jane heard a gentle buzzing sound, and then the finger was back slipping up her bottom.

It moved in a gentle circular motion stretching her bum hole, and relaxing it at the same time.

The finger was withdrawn but immediately replaced by the vibrator, that eased its way up into her anus also with a circular motion.

She lay naked on the bed with her bum in the air as Mabel held her bum cheeks apart with one hand, whilst gently fucking her arse with the vibrator.

After a while the vibrator was slipping in and out of her bum easily.

It was exchanged for a thicker one, and Jane groaned as she felt this one enter her bum.

'Imagine this is John's big cock.' Mabel whispered in her ear, as she started to fuck Jane's bum with the man sized vibrator.

Mabel angled the sex toy so that it was pressing on Jane's g-spot from the other side.

The vibrations were doing their job, and Jane was feeling very randy indeed.

'Is this nice?'

'Oh yes, it's lovely I can feel something happening to me.' Murmured Jane.

Mabel started to fuck the toy into Jane's arse more quickly.

The penetration combined with the slapping of Mabel's hand against her arse. allowed Jane to accept the orgasm that radiated out from her arse and cunt to cover her entire body.

Mabel heard Jane moan out loud and saw her hands grasp the bedcovers tightly, as the orgasm flooded through her body.

Mabel increased the speed that she was fucking Jane's arse until with a muffled scream Jane was pushed over the edge into her first multiple orgasm.

Mabel knew what was happening, and contented herself with just slowly rotating the vibrator in Jane's arse, as she moaned and convulsed on the bed.

Jane could feel her cunt squirting out copious amounts of juice that were splashing all over her pubes and arse.

'Tell me when to stop Jane,' Mabel whispered in her ear.

'Ohhhhh fuck meeee,' Jane groaned 'don't stop, its fucking marvellous, fuck meeee, I never dreamed it could be like this.'

Another wave of intense pleasure washed over her, and again her cunt juice flooded out of her cunt.

'Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.'

Mabel decided that enough was enough for Jane's first multiple orgasm, and slowly withdrew the vibrator from her throbbing arse hole.

Jane collapsed onto the bed, and rolled onto her back with her legs wide open.

Mabel leant over her to say something, but Jane reached up and pulled Mabel's head down to her face.

Jane kissed Mabel deeply and passionately, her tongue thrusting into her mouth hungrily.

Jane's other hand slipped up inside Mabel's tee shirt, and grasped her naked breast.

Jane squeezed it hard and pulled on her nipple, as she continued to kiss her.

Mabel was taken aback, by the passion exhibited by the beautiful naked girl beneath her.

Her own sexuality responded and she returned the kisses fervently.

Her own hands fondling Jane's firm young breasts, and squeezing her nipples until they stood upright from her tits.

Janes body was still having orgasms, and she needed to thank this woman for opening up an entire new array of sensations.

She broke off the kiss and pulled Mabel down and over, so that she was now on her back with her legs open.

Jane moved between Mabel's legs and kissed her golden cunt hungrily.

Watching Jane strip and then arse fucking her, had made Mabel juicy and her golden pubic hairs were soaked with her cunt juice.

Jane's face was soon wet with Mabel's cunt juice, as she licked and sucked on Mabel's clit.

Mabel looked down her body to see this young, almost virgin girl licking her cunt.

This had never happened to her before.

She had been licked by lovers; both male and female; but none so young or innocent as Jane.

Without warning her own orgasm erupted, and her body arched back as her cunt squirted her cum directly into Janes mouth.

Jane just heard Mabel howl with lust, before her mouth and face were covered in creamy cum.

Jane swallowed as much as she could, but there was just too much of it. Most went over her face and down onto her naked breasts.

It tasted lovely, it was warm and sweet and salty all at the same time.

The taste of it caused Janes cunt to squirt it's own juice, out onto the soaking wet sheets to mingle with Mabel's.

Jane just lay on her belly between Mabel's legs, her breasts were pressed against the soaking wet sheet and her face was resting against Mabel's dripping pubes.

She was absolutely fucked, totally fucked, fucked, fucked, fucked.

Mabel was just coming down from her orgasm and was gasping for air.

Jane lifted up her head and seeing Mabel's throbbing cunt, kissed it deeply on the clitoris.

Mabel had just relaxed, when the touch of Jane's mouth on her clit caused her cunt to explode again with another massive orgasm.

Jane watched in amazement as another stream of creamy cum squirted out of Mabels already soaked cunt, and splashed over Jane's naked breasts.

'Stop it Jane, for fucks sake stop you'll kill me if you keep on.' Mabel screamed in a hoarse voice. ' please just lay still for a minute.'

Jane just smiled to herself, and considered whether or not to suck Mabel's clit again.

It was a great feeling to have the power to make someone come if you chose to, regardless of whether they wanted to or not.

She couldn't resist slipping her fingers deep into Mabels dripping cunt. Mabel was so relaxed that Jane's hand went entirely inside her cunt.

She could feel deep inside Mabel's body, and her fingers were touching the entrance to her womb.

'For FUCKS SAKE JANE YOU BITCH,' screamed the older woman as again her body convulsed with another massive orgasm.

Jane was drunk, the wine that she had consumed broke down her inhibitions and she allowed her wicked side to emerge.

As Mabel was still thrashing about in passion, Jane slipped off the bed and picked up her bra and panties.

She turned an unresisting Mabel onto her tummy, and tied her hands to the headboard of the bed.

'What the fuck are you doing now girl.' Mabel muttered.

Walking over to the pile of sex toys, she picked up one that had caught her fancy earlier.

At that time she was resigned to the fact that Mabel was almost certainly going to use it on her arse.

Now however she was filled with an unholy glee, it would be Jane who was the fucker and Mabel who was the fucked.

The strap on dildo was quite simple really, and even in her tipsy state Jane fitted it to her groin easily.

The one she had chosen had two cocks, one went up the users cunt and one stuck out ready to fuck.

Jane used the tube of lubricant to liberally coat the cock, until it was nice and slippery.

She then climbed back onto the bed, and knelt behind Mabel.

Jane looked down and then opened Mabels bum cheeks wide so as to have a good look at her arse hole.

'For someone who has been arse fucked as many times as you have, your bumhole still looks nice and tight.'

She commented.

'Lets see if we can, what's the term? Make it gape.'

Jane located the end of the cock against Mabel's arse and leaning forward thrust it deep into her anus.

Mabel groaned loudly, as she felt the big thick cock stretching her arsehole.

'You fucking devious little cunt, you wait till I get you for this.' She moaned.

Jane had continued leaning over her until she was laying flat on Mabel's back, with the cock thrust completely up her bum.

Jane could feel her breasts pressed hard against Mabel's sweaty back.

She got a good grip of her shoulders, and pulled herself up towards her head.

Mabel felt the big cock stuck up her arse stretching her anus, as Jane moved.

'For fucks sake Jane you're really stretching my arse hole when you do that.'

'I know darling Auntie, it feels good in my cunt when I rock back and forth like this.'

'Mabel wriggled about to try and shake Jane off her back, but all that achieved was to move the cocks about in each others holes.

They both groaned in pleasure as they were being fucked and buggered.

Jane slipped her hands under Mabel's body to hold both her naked tits, as she fucked her arse.

'Your nipples are nice and hard Auntie, are you enjoying me buggering you?'

'Yes you fucking little bitch, what have I created, you're a fucking sex monster. Ohhhh fuck me up the arse you cunt, I want to feel your naked tits bouncing on my back.'

'Anything you say my darling sexy Auntie.' Replied Jane and really started to fuck Mabel's arse hard and fast.

Mabel was coming again as Jane buggered her, on top of the sensation of the big cock thrusting up her bum, there was the feel of Jane squeezing her tits and twisting her nipples.

Jane's heavy breasts were slapping against Mabel's back, and then Jane bit her on the back of her neck.

As Jane bit down onto Mabel's neck it triggered an almost animal reaction in Mabel.

Her entire body stiffened in absolute ecstasy, her arse muscles clamped down on the cock and held it tight.

She convulsed, bringing her legs up and trying to curl into a ball.

As her wrists were tied to the bed, she could only thrash around as the multiple orgasm smashed through her body.

Jane was holding on to Mabel's tits as hard as she could, in order to avoid being thrown off.

The frantic movement of Mabels arse transmitted itself through the strap- on into Jane's cunt, and she felt herself coming as well.

They were both crying out in ecstasy and jerking about on the bed. Finally her orgasm forced Jane to let go of Mabel's tits, and she was thrown off Mabels back.

The cock was pulled out of Mabels arse, and without Jane on her back she could finally curl up into a kneeling position to ride out the orgasm.

Jane had also curled up on the bed as her orgasm raced through her body, she had cum over Mabel,s arse and over the sheets as well.

After a while they both calmed down enough to breath easily.

'I need a fucking drink,' croaked Mabel.' Fucking untie me now or I swear I will tell John what a fucking insane sex machine you are.'

Jane crawled over to the headboard and untied Mabels wrists.

She turned her on to her back and crawled on top of her.

They lay breast to breast, both sweaty and covered in cum.

Mabel opened her mouth to tell Jane to get off, but Jane kissed her again, deep and slow hugging her tightly as she did so.

'I love you Auntie Mabel, I really do,' she whispered in her ear.

drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers