Auntie Mabel Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
249 Followers

John was really rampant, from where he was kneeling he could see four naked female arses and his cock was very happy indeed. Once Jane had her cock securely up Mabel's arse he located his eager knob between her bum cheeks. He waited like that until Jane had thrust her cock into Mabel's bum.

When she withdrew he allowed her own backward motion, to thrust his cock deep up her bum. Alison was quite content to kneel there, and have her bum licked. Diana had done this for her many times and it always relaxed her. Alison was pleased that she had overcome her fear of cocks.

She still enjoyed sex with women, and couldn't see herself giving that up. However it was nice to know that she now had more variety in her sex life. Diana was also enjoying Mabel's expert tongue, licking her cunt lips.

It was nice to lick and be licked; she had surprisingly enjoyed John's cock up her arse, and would possibly allow him to bugger her again. Mabel was fascinated by Diana's hirsute cunt and arse. She had never licked anything so hairy before, and was enjoying the experience.

True, Jane ramming that fucking strap on up her arse didn't help her concentration. However she had been buggered many times before, and accepted it with good grace.

Jane was ecstatic; she was living her fantasy. She was fucking that sneaky bitch Mabel up her arse. That will teach her to trick me she thought with satisfaction. Every time she thrust her hips forward she smiled. It also felt just as good as she imagined, feeling John's big cock slipping up her arse on the backstroke.

From where she was kneeling, she could see all the girl's arses. Alison had a beautiful arse, and it was supposed to be a virgin one. Jane would love to fuck Alison, she was so slender and beautiful, Jane knew her arse would be very tight.

Diana's arse was quite a bit bigger; in fact she had a fucking big fat arse, the fucking cheeky cunt. How dare she grab a quick arse fuck, from her John in the shower. If Jane got the chance she would fuck that big hairy arsehole so hard, Diana wouldn't be able to sit down for a week.

Mabel had a tiny little bum, Jane loved Mabel so much that it hurt sometimes. She would be nothing without her, just "Tits" Sanderson the fucking virgin. She loved Mabel and John more than anybody in the world, and loved fucking one while being fucked by the other.

'Are you happy now cunt face?' asked Mabel, 'my knees are getting carpet burns.' 'Yes thank you Auntie, it was just as good as I fantasised. We can all stop now if you like.' Jane gently pulled the cock out of Mabel's arse, and knelt still while John pulled his cock out of hers.

They all stood up and hugged each other, they agreed that it had been an experience. Jane considered calling the Guiness book of records to see if a Fivesome was unique, until John threatened to tickle her till she screamed. Time for bed, announced Mabel and kissing everyone goodnight took Alison by the hand and took her upstairs to bed.

Jane grabbed John by the hand and led him towards the door. John stopped and looked back; Diana was standing there by herself alone. John looked questionly at Jane; she had just had her fantasy fulfilled and was feeling magnanimous. 'Oh all right then, come on fat arse', she said with a smile holding out her hand to Diana. Diana's face lit up with a big smile, and holding Jane's hand she let her lead them into the bedroom with the four poster bed.

To be continued...

drsnip
drsnip
249 Followers