Auntie Mabel Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers

Stavros was Stavros, unique. Mabel was Mabel exquisite. He could have deflated his brother's joy, by telling him that Mabel had already decided to allow them to take her virginity. However that would have hurt his feelings, and Stavros loved his brother far too much to ever do that.

There was also the prickly question of which of them would actually penetrate her first. Would it be his cock or Alexandros's, that actually took her virgin arse. Sitting there sipping his wine he finally realised the horrible truth, he had fallen in love with this elemental female.

If Alexandros had her first he would resent it, he would resent his twin, the thought was mind shattering. It was like the right hand hating the left hand, it simply couldn't be allowed. Alexandros wasn't plagued by deep concerns; he just wanted to fuck her arse as soon as possible.

He had given her his plane, so he should be the first to bugger her virgin arse. Perhaps there was something of the elemental in Mabel. Seeing Stavros deep in thought, and Alexandros jumping about she had deduced the problem. She was thinking of ways to allow them to take her supposed virgin arse, without falling out over who went first.

'Stavros could I speak with you in private please?' she asked quietly. The twin's stock answer to that question, was that any thing said to one should be said to both. However Stavros felt that this conversation should be private, and asked her to join him in the rear cabin.

'I believe I know what it worrying you. Who will actually be first to deflower me,' said Mabel.

'May I make a suggestion?'

'Please do beautiful one, I have no answer,' replied Stavros.

'It has to be me for reasons that I cannot yet speak about. However Alexandros has his heart set on being the first, what do you suggest.'

'I suggest that you both make anal love to me with vibrators, until my anus is sufficiently stretched to allow for Double penetration. Then you can both enter me simultaneously.'

Stavros was looking at her strangely.

'It is an elegant solution worthy of the Goddess Aphrodite herself,' he whispered.

'He looked sad instead of happy, and Mabel had to ask him what was wrong.

'When we were young we bragged to our mother that we loved each other, and would never part.

She just smiled at us, and said that eventually a woman would come who would separate us.'

Mabel smiled at him

'Have no fear Stavros; I am not that woman. I want to keep you together, and if necessary love you both.'

He looked again at her, and it was as if a great weight had been removed from his heart. Suddenly the happy go lucky Stavros was back, and they ran out of the cabin and jumped back on the bed.

Stavros explained the plan to his twin, at first Alexandros was reluctant, but he also loved his brother and agreed. Mabel knelt on the bed with her bum in the air; one twin knelt on each side of her with their respective vibrators.

At a nod from her they started to play with her anus, rubbing the vibrators over it and sometimes slipping it into her still juicy cunt. With their free hands they were playing with her breasts, and tweaking her nipples until they became hard with desire.

Stavros left his brother to widen her anus, while he knelt in front of her and offered his rampant cock to her mouth. Mabel happily sucked his cock, whilst Alexandros slipped his vibrator into her bum. He started to stir it around slowly, watching with interest as her anus expanded.

Every so often he would re-lubricate her tight hole, and then re-insert his vibrator. Soon he felt she was big enough for a second vibrator.

'Brother I need you back here, let us try two vibrators in her virgin arse.'

Stavros reluctantly pulled his cock out of her beautiful mouth, and kissing her on her salty lips made his way back to his brother. She groaned as he inserted his vibrator alongside Alexandros's. They could see her little anus, was near the limit of its ability to stretch.

'I think it's time you used your cocks.' She gasped. Stavros lay down on his back, and Mabel straddled him facing his feet. She lowered herself so his knob just pressed against her anal opening, and leaned back so she was laying on him. Alexandros then knelt between their legs and also positioned his knob on top of his brothers, and just pressed hard against her anus.

Mabel gently swayed her bottom to locate both cocks securely in her bum's opening, then without warning she thrust herself onto their rigid cocks. With an agonised grunt, she rammed her arse over both their cocks simultaneously. She felt her arse complain, as it was stretched to its limit.

The brothers were taken by surprise as she impaled herself on their cocks. Before they knew it they were buried so deep in her arse, that their balls were jammed between her bum cheeks. When she got her composure back, she said ' Don't just lay there with your cocks up my bum, fuck me please,'

They needed no more encouragement and trying to synchronise their thrusts, they began to slowly fuck her up her tight arse. Stavros had his arms around her, and his hands were full of her bouncing breasts. Alexandros just lifted her legs right up so he could see her golden cunt, and his cock thrusting up her arse.

The twins experienced one of the moments, when they seemed as one. Their hips thrust together, and it was as if there was only one giant cock ramming into the tiny woman's arse. They felt it contract with pleasure, as she orgasmed for them.

The feel of her arse contracting on their cocks, pushed them into simultaneous orgasms. With loud cries of passion the twins ejaculated into her throbbing anus. Alexandros collapsed on top of her, squashing Stavros underneath them.

He was strong enough to take their combined dead weight, and they all just lay there panting for breath. Alexandros was the first to recover and seeing Mabel's anus gaping; smiled and ran into the pilots cockpit.

He relieved Juliet who came back into the bedroom. Seeing Mabel lying there with a gaping arse, she grinned wickedly. Rubbing lubricant on her hand, she slid it between the exhausted woman's bum cheeks.

Mabel groaned as she felt her stretched arse being invaded yet again. Juliet ignored her moans and protestations of tiredness, and continued to fist Mabel's arse slowly and firmly. Soon her moans of complaint, were changing to moans of pleasure.

She felt yet another orgasm, radiating out from her abused arse over her body. Honour satisfied, Juliet pulled her fist out of Mabel's throbbing anus and kissed her deeply on her mouth.

'Got you, you sexy little fucker, hope you enjoyed me as much as I enjoyed you,' she whispered in her ear.

Mabel's association with the twins lasted for almost a year, until their father insisted that they find themselves a Greek wife each. They parted as very good friends; Mabel kept the car for quite a while. The yacht she sold, and she used the money from that and the jet, to start up her own charter business with Juliet as her partner and chief pilot.

Lying on Alison's massage table, she remembered her arse being double fucked with a wry grin. Those were the days she thought, and groaned with pleasure as Alison's tongue thrust into her anus. You didn't need your holes widely stretched, to enjoy being penetrated.

Looking down she could see Alison's naked legs as she stood beside the table. Running down the inside of her thighs, un-noticed by Alison was a thin stream of white creamy liquid. The rest of John's cum was still inside her womb. Mabel's body relaxed under Alison's expert manipulation. Her mind however was whirring like the engines of that Lear Jet.

To be continued...

drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers