Auntie Mabel Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers

'Any chance of a gentle fuck Auntie?' she asked hopefully.

'As long as its my cunt, and not my poor arse,'

Jane jumped off the bed and went to find her strap on.

'How's my bride to be?' murmured Mabel lovingly, stroking Alison's hair as she suckled her breasts.

'I'm fine darling, where's John?' asked Alison.

'No idea, you must have been the last to see him,' replied Mabel.

She was distracted by Jane jumping back on the bed; her strap on cock waving about humorously.

'Open wide Auntie, here I come' she announced, kneeling between Mabels legs and gently slipping the cock into her wet cunt.

Jane lay flat on Mabel and gently moved her hips back and forwards, gently fucking her Auntie.

As Alison had commandeered one breast, she sucked on the other one as she fucked her favourite woman.

Mabel stroked both her lover's hair as they comforted her.

'You know I love you both don't you.'

'We love you too,' they chorused.

'Any chance of an .........?'

'No, leave my arse alone you sexy little fucker.'

It was time for Dinner, and as it was to be their final official gathering before they left tomorrow, Alison insisted that they dress properly for it.

Diana had done a marvellous job and the food was delicious.

Quite a few bottles of wine were drunk, and the conversation was sparkling and sometimes very rude.

John waited until Diana had left the room to get some more wine, before he asked Alison where she got her supplies.

'I get all my provisions from the local delicatessen in town.'

'You go into town to collect them?'

'No they are delivered here, by a man named Charlie.

I believe he is a local man, owns his own van.

I only know his name because it is written on the side of the van,' said Alison dismissively.

She had been covertly studying John as he enjoyed his meal.

He was wearing a black dinner jacket, and looked very much like a young James Bond.

She admired his broad shoulders and deep chest.

Good genetic material there, she thought.

She remembered rubbing her breasts over that manly chest earlier, and felt her cunt melt at the memory.

She would have to ask Auntie about this anal sex thing, what did one do and how etc.

She had never had it done to her, although she had buggered Diana a few times.

The thought of bending over in front of John, and offering him her naked virgin arse made her clamp her legs together in lust.

Before she had come down to dinner, she had thrust a tampon into her cunt.

She didn't want any of his healthy young sperm to drip out of her, like last time.

John asked Mabel if he could take a quick drive around that evening after dinner.

He missed driving his Mini and wanted to get some practice in.

She was going to suggest going with him, but decided that he deserved some time away from all these hungry cunted women.

'No problem John, but I would like some time with you alone later,' she added.

After dinner Jane ran back to the computer, John went out for a drive and Mabel and Alison discussed the forthcoming wedding.

On his way out John made a detour into the kitchen.

Diana was loading the dishwasher and the sight of her bum as she bent over, made him want to fuck her there and then.

However he had work to do.

'Hello beautiful, I just popped in to thank you for a lovely dinner, it was fantastic.' He complimented.

'Oh Jonny thank you for coming to see me,' she said her face lighting up in joy.

'Just one thing Di, this Charlie did you ever go round his house?'

She looked at the floor, when she said that she had been to his house on her day off.

'Did he bugger you?'

She nodded silently her eyes averted.

'What's the address?'

She told him.

John walked up to her and kissed her soundly.

'See you soon my darling girl,' he said as he left the kitchen.

He had been hoping to spare Diana any knowledge of what he had planned, but as Alison didn't know Charlie's address he had to ask Diana.

Charlie was watching the very video in question, he had a glass of whisky in one hand and his cock in the other.

He was rubbing his shaft as he watched for the umpteenth time, Diana being buggered by Alison.

He particularly loved to watch Lady fucking Armatage's tits bouncing, as she hammered her strap on up Diana's arse.

This video is going to make my fortune he gloated, fuck the Italian whore I'll keep all the money myself.

He heard the doorbell ring, it was probably the Pizza boy, the little fuck was early.

Leaving the video running he staggered drunkenly to the door, and opened it.

A tall dark shadow stood there, it was backlit by the street lamp and appeared to be just a silhouette.

'Charlie?' asked a voice.

'Yes, who the fuck wants to know?'

'Bond, James Bond, was the answer and as it registered in his brain, so the knee slammed into his balls.

He staggered back into the room, and fell retching onto his living room carpet.

The tall figure stepped over him coolly and walked towards the TV.

It crouched down and ejected the incriminating Video.

Charlie listened, as the figure seemed to speak into his watch.

'I've got it M should I terminate the target? No, are you sure? it would be no trouble.'

Charlie lay in a pain filled heap on the floor as the figure walked over to him.

'This is just a warning, interfere with one of the aristocracy again and you will disappear, do you get the message?'

'Yes, Charlie croaked his balls on fire; the rich cow must have called in special branch or the fucking secret service.

As the figure went to leave; it bent over Charlie again.

He felt a prick on his arm.

'I've just injected a tracer into you chum; if you approach a certain place again, I will be back.

You will disappear.'

Without a backward glance, the man walked out of the door closing it softly behind him.

Charlie looked down at his throbbing balls, he had pissed himself.

John chuckled to himself as he drove away, James Bond for fucks sake what a load of bollicks.

Still anything to confuse the situation was useful, if the little cunt did go to the police they would laugh at his story.

He drove back to the hall and parked outside the kitchen.

Diana came running out to meet him.

'Oh Jonny I have been so worried about you, where have you been?'

In reply John simply handed her the video.

Realising what it must be, she totally surprised him by bursting into tears.

He watched dumbfounded as she just stood there in front of him, hugging the cassette to her chest and crying.

He went up to her and tentatively put his arms around her.

'What's the matter Di I thought you would be happy to get the video?'

She looked up at him; she had never been in this position before in her life, and simply didn't know how to react.

Her emerald green eyes were awash with tears, as she gazed upon this hero.

No one had ever done anything for her before, she had never even been given a present.

He had just handed her life back to her, so casually that she was stunned and confused.

She knew now with certainty that she was his woman, his slave she would do anything he asked.

She fell to her knees in front of him, and kissed his shoes.

'For fucks sake Di, what are you doing? Get the fuck up and kiss me not my fucking shoes,' he said trying to lighten the scene.

To his relief she bounced to her feet and kissed him long and lovingly.

'I am yours Jonny, I belong to you now, I will allow no other man to fuck me.

My cunt is yours and my arse is yours, any time you ask for it' she said seriously looking into his startled eyes.

He just thought it best to hug her tightly, and did so.

Eventually she recovered enough to hand him the video.

'Please take this Jonny and destroy it for me' she said, and handing him the cassette walked back into the kitchen.

'Enjoy your drive, love?' asked Mabel as he walked back into the dining room.

'Yes thanks May, it was very interesting, how are the wedding plans going?'

'Slow but sure, I hadn't realised how complicated a normal wedding was let alone a same sex one.' She replied ruefully.

She turned to Alison, 'Do you mind if I pop off with John for a minute love? I need to talk to him in private,'

Alison smiled at them both, she knew Johns balls were empty so she had no objections at all.

As they walked out of the room Mabel noticed the video he was carrying.

'Any good is it?' she asked pointing to it.

'Uhh no it's buggered I was just going to dump it somewhere, is there a waste disposal place in the house?'

'Lets go down to the Cellar; I think Alison has an incinerator there and it should be nice and cosy.'

They smiled at each other, and holding hands ran to find it.

Armatage Hall was enormous and sprawling, but they eventually found their way down to the Cellars.

John closed the cellar door behind them and locked it.

He then walked over to the incinerator and opening the hatch, threw the video into the flames.

He closed the door carefully and turned to face Mabel.

She had stripped naked for him, and had found some old fabrics that she was making into a makeshift bed.

He hurriedly stripped his clothes off and crept towards her.

She had her back to him, and was bending over tidying the heap of fabrics.

He knelt down behind her and kissed her naked bum.

'Oh you little bugger,' she exclaimed jumping up straight,' you startled your old Auntie.'

He reached out and grabbed her, pulling her towards him until her pubes were pressed hard against his face.

He sniffed deeply at her golden triangle, and rubbed his face against her.

She looked down at her boy and gently rubbed his head.

'God I've missed you John, I wish things could have stayed the same between us.'

'I've missed you too May, I really need to talk to you about so many things.'

'Sex first, sense later' she said with a smile.

She led him to her nest and knelt down in front of him.

'Let me suck my boy's big cock,' she asked and guided it into her mouth. She sucked him until he grew so large, he almost was too big for her mouth to encompass.

'I love your mouth on my cock May,' he groaned ' nobody sucks me like you do.'

'You young flatterer, you'll be saying you want to fuck your old Auntie next.'

'Let me lie on my back so I can watch you ride me,' he asked.

She allowed him to lie down as requested, and when he was comfortable she straddled him and lowered her juicy cunt down onto his shaft.

'Fuck me John, your cock is either getting longer, or my cunt is getting smaller.

I can just about take you in, your knob is pressing hard against my womb.'

'There's no rush Auntie, let me play with your tits while your cunt gets used to my cock again.'

She leant forward so he could hold her breasts, and suck on her nipples.

'I love you May, you do know that don't you?'

'Despite you fucking every cunt in sight, yes I do know you love me, as I will always love you.'

She began to gently thrust her hips backward and forward, rubbing her golden pubes over his swollen balls.

He felt so fucking good inside her; that she felt like crying.

She loved Jane and Alison making love to her, but nothing compared to this boys big young cock buried deep inside her.

'Lay flat on me May, and let me cuddle you with my cock inside you.'

She did as asked and was soon laying on his naked body, her head nestled under his chin.

'You've still got a tight little cunt May, I can feel it squeezing my cock as you breath,'

Laying there in the dark warmth of the cellar, deep inside the woman he loved, he told her all about his fears and troubles.

He spoke about Jane and Alison, and even found himself telling her about Diana and how he solved her problem.

Mabel was the only person in the world that he trusted implicitly, and he knew she would never betray his secrets to anyone.

'Wow, you have been a busy boy.

Lets take Jane first.

I think she will be good for you; she is intelligent and very sexy and will make you a great partner.

She is also remarkably confident in her hold over you, so much so that she allows you to fuck other women.

She knows you love me but as I am so old I am no threat to her.

She sees Alison as someone on another plane from ordinary humans.

She doesn't think that she would have any long term plans concerning an ordinary engineer.

Diana she may see as a threat only because you are so protective towards her, as your recent heroics have just proved.

She will try and match her off with another man asap.

Diana is very vulnerable; she has had a hard life and any small kindness means a great deal to her.

I have no doubt that she now worships the ground you walk on.

It might be best if we can find her a good man for herself soon.

Strangely enough I believe that it is Alison who could be our biggest problem.

I thought I was helping her and perhaps I was, but she has swung from being a confirmed Man hater to a broody feminine woman.

I believe she also thinks she loves you, and I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't want your baby inside her.

Still she did ensure that you were wearing a condom when you last had sex, so perhaps I am misjudging her.

As for your old Auntie Mabel, I miss you every day and if the truth were told I would love for my handsome boy to get me pregnant.

So who am I to criticise Alison.'

John had been holding her naked body against his as she set out her thoughts on the subject.

He had been holding her naked bottom, and rubbing her pubes against him as she talked.

'I want to fuck you now,' he whispered.

She rolled off him and lay on her back, and gently opened her legs for him as he positioned himself above her.

She reached between her legs, and grasped his dangling swollen cock.

'It's like holding a horses cock,' she said as she guided it into her tight hole.

She gasped in pleasure as she took his entire length into her body, lifting her legs up to grant him total access to her womb.

She held him as he fucked her, slow deep strokes that filled her totally. She could feel his hairy balls slapping against the cheeks of her bum, as he thrust into her welcoming cunt.

'Fuck me John, Fuck your old Auntie' she whispered in his ear.

He increased his speed until her naked breasts were bouncing under him, with each impact of his balls.

She allowed herself to come for him, and locking her legs around his waist orgasmed over his pounding cock.

John felt her coming for him and slowed down, just gently fucking her to prolong her orgasm as long as possible.

Eventually her legs relaxed their death grip on his hips, and she lay spread eagled on the floor beneath him satisfied for the moment.

'Look in my bag darling,' she said with a smile.

John got up off her and pulled his cock out of her soaking hole.

He reached over to her bag and extracted the tube of lubricant, that she always kept in case of need.

'How do you want it my sexy lover,' he asked.

'Let's try it Greek style, my darling boy' she replied, kneeling up for him with her little bum in the air.

He parted her bum cheeks, and kissed her little rose bud anus.

She giggled as he licked it, and stuck his tongue into her puckered hole.

He didn't know what Greek style was, but dutifully greased in and around her anus as usual.

He loved to prepare her hole for his cock; he slipped his finger into her little tight anus and loved the feel of it gripping him tightly.

He gently rotated his finger in her bum until her ring muscles relaxed, and her anus started to gape for him.

John located his knob against her tight hole, and gently thrust it into her bum.

'Ohhh gently darling, I can feel your big cock stretching my arse wide.'

He felt her wriggle her arse to ease the passage of his thick shaft up her bum hole.

Soon her arse had stretched enough to be comfortable, and he was kneeling behind her with his cock buried deep into her arse.

'I'm going to lay down on my tummy now, follow me down so you end up laying on my back.' She instructed.

She was so tiny compared to him, that he could support himself on his arms as he followed her down.

He was laying on her with his cock deep inside her bottom.

He was taking the weight of his upper body on his elbows, so not to squash her tiny body underneath him.

'Relax darling, I want to feel your belly on my back and your cock in my arse.

You can't squash me, because your weight is spread over my entire body,' she said contentedly.

'Slide your body up and down mine, let your hard cock stretch my arse on the upstroke and then slide backwards.

Keep doing it like that for me, my sexy young stud.'

The weight of his body, ensured his cock was embedded as deep as possible into her arse.

His knob was rubbing against her clitoris, from the anal side.

He felt her arse hole contract tightly on his shaft as she orgasmed again.

His body pinned hers down, as she shuddered and convulsed under him. Her arse squeezed his cock tightly in spasms, as she moaned and thrashed around in ecstasy.

When her body finally relaxed, she asked him to lay on his back for her.

She gasped with pleasure. when he pulled his big cock slowly out of her arse hole.

John looked down between her bum cheeks, and saw her anus was gaping wide.

Curiously he slipped four fingers into it easily, remembering what had happened with Diana, he didn't push his luck and withdrew them.

When he was comfortably laying on his back, she straddled him facing his feet.

'Guide my bum onto your cock for me darling as I lower it down,' she asked.

He held her little bum in both his hands, as she lowered herself onto his stiff member.

He still couldn't quite believe that her little bum hole, could accommodate his large cock.

However he could see with his own eyes, his knob first pushing against her anus and then almost popping into it.

She always gasped at the initial entry, but as her bum muscles relaxed he saw his cock sliding up into her bum hole until she was sitting on his balls.

After a minute to allow her bum to get used to the feeling of being full of cock, she started to gently bounce her arse on his balls.

He watched fascinated, as her bum slipped up and down his rigid shaft. Every time her arse hit his balls, she grunted in passion.

After a while she stopped and he expected her to lift her arse off his cock. To his surprise she sat back on his cock instead, ensuring it was in her arse as deeply as possible.

Taking her weight on her arms, Mabel slowly moved her legs around to his side until she was sitting sideways on his hips.

She then continued to move around pivoting on his cock, until she was sitting on his hips facing him still with his cock buried firmly up her arse.

She smiled at his expression,

'That's called going around the world' she said gently grinding her bum against his balls.

'It was very interesting.' He commented.

'Not bad for an old gal I suppose.' She answered cheekily.

'I have come twice, do you want to come now or save it for later,' she asked.

'I'd better save myself in case Jane wants more cock, she is supposed to be my steady girlfriend now so she should get first refusal.'

'No problem my darling boy, I have really enjoyed you fucking me, it was just like old times.

Keep an eye on Alison, she's acting very strangely.

This weekend may have thrown her off balance.

As for Diana, lest said soonest mended.'

They both got dressed, and went back upstairs to join the girls.

They were all sitting in front of the fire in the living room.

Diana had made some sandwiches for John and rushed to give them to him as soon as he appeared.

'Here you are Jonny, I thought you might be hungry' she said offering him a plate of Ham sandwiches.

drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers