Auntie Mabel Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers

It was still gaping from Jane's attentions and his cock slipped in easily. Alison relaxed and enjoyed her man's cock buggering her. She lifted her legs right up and encircled his waist. This enabled his cock to penetrate deeper, the sight of his ecstatic face rewarded her as he shot the final drops of his cum up her once virgin arse.

He collapsed beside her on the bed, and lay on his back exhausted. His big naked cock laying there for all the world to see. Alison rolled over, and he felt her hands on his cock.

'What the fuck are you doing now Ali, you can't want more surely.'

'I'm removing your condom, and don't call me Shirley,' she replied smiling to herself.

Although her legs were wobbly; and her arse and cunt seemed to be on fire, Alison forced herself to finish her plan. She staggered into the bathroom, where Diana had nearly finished washing Mabel's ankle length hair.

'Hello darling, enjoy your first buggering? What's that you've got?'

'Hello girls, it's just John's condom, it's full of cum and I'm going to flush it down the loo.'

Alison noted that Mabel watched very closely, to ensure that she did in fact drop it in the loo and pull the chain.

The suspicious clever cunt, Alison thought. It's a good job I used plan two. Mabel relaxed at the sound of the toilet flushing, she didn't know why but something was making her very suspicious of Alison lately. Still she would have to get up very early in the morning, to get one over on Mabel Armatage.

Alison staggered back into her bedroom, and collapsed on the bed between John and Jane. As one they turned towards her and cuddled her.

'You OK Ali?' asked John.

'Sorry for getting carried away, I really enjoyed your arse' apologised Jane.

'Don't mention it dear, I enjoyed it too,' she replied returning the hugs. Alison looked down at her flat naked belly; I've done my best she thought. It's in the hands of the Gods now.

to be Continued...

drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers