Auntie Mabel Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
245 Followers

Sarah stood up and walked around the desk to stand in front of Jane, her legs felt a bit wobbly and she steadied herself by holding on to the girl's shoulders. 'Are you sure about this?'

Jane answered her by kissing her on her mouth, slowly and lovingly.

Sarah's knees did give way, and she had to sit back on her desk as Jane continued to kiss her passionately.

While she kissed Sarah, Jane pulled up her skirt until it was gathered around her hips.

This enabled her to guide Sarah's hand between her legs, to discover that she wasn't wearing any panties.

When Sarah felt Jane's naked cunt hot in her hand she groaned with pent up desire, and returned Jane's kisses hungrily.

'Oh my God Jane, I shouldn't be doing this, let me lock the door.'

'Fuck the door Sarah, I want you naked bending over your desk so I can fuck you from behind,' ordered Jane.

She turned the panting woman round to face her desk and pushed her down onto it.

'Stay still while I pull your knickers down.'

Jane pulled Sarah's silk knickers down to her ankles, and pulled them right off.

'I want your legs spread wide, so I can see your naked cunt,' said Jane as she pushed Sarah's legs apart.

Sarah gasped in guilty pleasure as she felt the girl's fingers entering her vagina from the rear.

Jane spread her naked bum cheeks apart, so as to thrust her fingers in as deep as possible.

'Oh Jane, what are you doing to me, what if someone comes in and sees me like this?'

'Let me worry about that, your job is to squirt your cunt juices over my fingers,' growled Jane.

She began ferociously finger fucking the woman's cunt.

She was soon rewarded by a flood of cunt juice; that issued from Sarah's vagina.

It flooded over Jane's fingers, and dripped onto the mahogany desktop.

'There's a good girl, soak my fingers,' praised Jane.

As Sarah lay there moaning with desire, Jane strapped on her second favourite cock.

Sarah was thrust into an orgasm, by the penetration of Jane's cock into her cunt.

'OHHHH Oh Fucking hell, Oh Fuck me Jane, fuck me hard,' groaned Sarah as her cunt seemed to catch fire.

Her hands were gripping the edge of her desk with a vice like grip.

She was thrusting her naked arse back towards Jane, as the young girl was fucking her.

A second orgasm flooded through her, making it hard for her to catch her breath.

Keeping her cock thrust deeply into Sarah's cunt, Jane pulled her backwards so she was standing up. Jane quickly pulled off Sarah's blouse, and unhooked her bra.

Jane threw it onto the desk and reaching round grabbed the woman's large breasts.

Jane rubbed her breasts hard and twisted her nipples, before pushing her back down again.

'Is this nice Sarah?

Are you enjoying being fucked by me in your office? Do you want me to stop?' panted Jane.

'No No Please don't stop Jane, I love it, I love you fucking me.

I don't care who sees us, I need you I need you so much.

You don't know how lonely I am.

Oh my god I'm coming again.'

Jane watched in delight as Sarah spasmed and convulsed on her desk.

'There's a good girl, come for me Sarah, come over your desk,' Jane whispered encouragingly.

'Please Jane I want to lick you; I want to suck those gorgeous breasts.

I want to fuck you, please Jane let me fuck you begged Sarah.

Jane pulled out of Sarah's cunt, and unstrapped the sex toy.

Pulling the woman to her trembling feet, she inserted the strap on into Sarah's cunt and fastened it around her waist.

As Jane was fitting the device to Sarah.

Sarah was undoing Jane's blouse and taking off her bra, to expose her famous tits to her eyes.

'Oh Jane I have wanted to see and feel these lovely big tits since I first saw you' gasped Sarah, greedily sucking Jane's nipples.

'Yeah, you and every other fucking randy cunt in the factory, muttered Jane rubbing Sarah's tits as the woman was sucking hers.

'Let me bend over your desk for you so you can fuck me.

I bet you didn't think you would be doing this, when you came to work this morning.'

Jane bent over the desk, and waited for Sarah to start fucking her.

Instead of getting on with it, Sarah knelt down and pressed her face between Jane's naked buttocks.

'You have such a beautiful bum Jane, I really envy it, mine is getting fat as I get older.'

'Bollicks Sarah you have a lovely figure, so slim and slender, most of the girls envy you.'

Sarah wasn't listening; she was busy kissing and licking Jane's bum.

'Are you going to fuck me or what?' asked Jane exasperatedly.

'Sorry Jane, I love to touch your arse, I'd really like to bite it and leave my teeth marks in it.'

'You bite my arse, and you won't have any teeth left. Just fuck me for Gods sake, before the cleaners arrive.'

'Can I take you home Jane? I don't want to rush this, and I would really love your company tonight.'

Jane was curious to see where Sarah lived, and agreed.

She unstrapped the woman from the sex toy, and they both got dressed.

Soon Sarah was driving them out into the country, towards her home.

She lived a few miles out in the country, on a

Small-holding that used to be an apple orchard.

The trees had all gone, and the Ten-acre site was set out in paddocks for her two horses.

There was a set of jumps and a purpose built stables.

'You like horses then? Commented Jane wryly.

'I love them, have done since school, I spend all my spare time riding and showing.'

We lived down the road from riding stables.

As soon as I was big enough I would volunteer to clean out the stalls, and do any other jobs needed,' said Sarah smiling at the memory.

'You'll get on well with Alison,' remarked Jane.

'Alison who? Doe's she ride?' asked Sarah with interest.

'Lady Alison Amatage, and yes she does ride, my arse mostly.'

'You know her? Oh my God, I'm her best fan, she has a fantastic seat.'

'What, you've fucked her as well?' asked Jane puzzled.

'No,' said Sarah giggling, 'if someone is a great rider, we say they have a good seat.'

'Why the fuck don't you just say they are a great rider then?'

'Oh I don't know, tradition I suppose.'

'Fucking posh people, are we there yet?'

'How many horses have you got?'

'Only two I'm afraid Pharoah and Isis.

With this job of mine, I just don't have the time to have any more.'

'How many horses can your stables hold?'

'I had it built to hold ten, it comes in handy when I hold jumping competitions here for the kids.'

Jane followed her up to the old farmhouse, and waited while Sarah opened the front door and invited her in.

Fuck me backwards thought Jane as she entered Sarah's home.

It's a fucking tip; everywhere she looked there was horse stuff.

Saddles, reins, muddy Wellington boots scattered everywhere.

'Sorry about the state of the place, I keep meaning to get a maid to help me keep it tidy, but there is always something to repair with tack.'

'Would you like a drink Jane?'

'What do you have?'

'Just cheap German plonk I'm afraid, I keep it by the side of my bed,' she said blushing slightly.

'No need to get me drunk Sarah, I can't wait to get you into bed.'

'Oh no I would never do that, the wine is for me, it helps me to sleep at night,' mumbled Sarah evasively.

'Come here Sarah,' asked Jane holding out her arms to the flustered woman.

Jane held her tightly and kissed her

'Thank you for inviting me here, I really appreciate it, how about showing me your bedroom.'

Sarah smiled in relief, and taking Jane by the hand led her upstairs to her room.

Fuck me sideways, thought Jane as she surveyed the bedroom.

It wasn't the bottle of wine standing on the bedside cabinet; that caught her eye.

It was the dozens of empty bottles shoved into cardboard boxes.

They told a tale of extreme loneliness, and a slide towards alcoholism.

Who would have guessed that Sarah was so troubled?

Sarah was ineffectually trying to tidy up, by moving boxes from one place to another.

Jane took pity on the flustered woman, and walking up behind her hugged her again.

'Hey, as long as the bed is clear fuck the floor Ok?'

'I'm sorry Jane, what must you think of me, it was a stupid idea to have invited you back here.

I am so ashamed of myself.'

To Jane's horror Sarah started to cry, and turning towards Jane she buried her head between her breasts.

Jane just held her as she sobbed and patted her back.

For want of anything else to do, Jane started to gently undress Sarah.

The woman just stood there meekly, and let her slowly strip her naked.

As Jane removed Sarah's bra, she kissed each nipple tenderly.

And sliding her panties down, she saw again Sarah's Brazilian trim on her pubes.

'Hello again, we last met in the loo,' joked Jane to Sarah's pubes.

'I can't tell you how embarrassed I was after that incident Jane.

I must have been insane, to have attempted to seduce you in such a tacky way,' said Sarah sniffing and wiping her eyes.

'Shhh don't give it another thought, just take my clothes off please,' replied Jane kindly.

With trembling fingers, Sarah undressed Jane until she was naked.

'God Jane your body is so beautiful, oh to be eighteen again.'

'How old are you Sarah?'

'I'm an old lady of Thirty, past my sell by date I'm afraid.'

'Don't let Alison or Mabel hear you say that, they are much older than you and still fuck like rabbits.'

Jane pulled back the duvet and got in beside Sarah, she held the woman to her body and kissed her.

'Feeling better?'

'Yes thank you Jane, I do apologise for such a scene would you like some wine?'

Sarah poured two glasses of wine out and handed one to Jane, by the time Jane had raised her glass to her lips, Sarah had drained hers and was refilling it.

'Do you have to get drunk to fuck me, am I that bad?' asked Jane smiling.

'What? Oh no It's just habit, I tend to drink wine quickly it helps me sleep.'

'Well I don't want you to sleep just yet,' said Jane firmly taking the glass from Sarah and putting it on the floor.

Jane kissed and fondled Sarah's breasts, before sliding her hand down between her legs and slipping a finger into her ready vagina.

She had just begun to gently finger fuck Sarah, when her fingers were suddenly soaked in cunt juice as the woman orgasmed in her arms.

'Fuck me Sarah, that was quick.' Jane said holding on to the woman as she convulsed in her arms.

'Ohhhh Jane you know just where to touch me, I really needed to come, it's been so long,' she gasped between waves of lust.

Fuck me that's another set of sheets soaked, thought Jane as Sarah continued to cum over her fingers.

Finally Sarah's body stopped twitching, and relaxed in Jane's arms.

'Thank you so very much, I really enjoyed that.' She said kissing Jane's face and neck.

'I like to be kissed in other places too.' Said Jane smiling.

'Oh yes please, I would love to kiss you all over.

I can't get enough of your gorgeous young body,' said Sarah wriggling down between Jane's legs.

Soon Jane could relax, and enjoy being kissed and licked between her legs.

What would the girls at work think, if they could see me now she thought.

Sarah, the Sales Director's secretary; naked between my legs and licking my cunt.

Who would have thought it, she looked around the bedroom and saw traces of a very unhappy woman.

Jane thought Sarah must be a borderline alcoholic.

'Do you want me to fuck you with that strap on Jane?'

Jane found that she was no longer in the mood for sex, and just told Sarah to come and be cuddled.

'Don't you want me to make you come Jane?'

'No it's Ok Sarah I just fancy a cuddle and a chat tonight.

Hopefully there will be other times, for us to shag each other senseless.'

'You have mentioned Alison Armatage more than once Jane, do you know her well?'

'Yes we stayed a weekend with her, we rode her horses.'

Introducing horses into the conversation, allowed Sarah to talk about her favourite subject.

Soon she was chatting animatedly about her horses and her life.

She couldn't get over the fact that Jane was a friend of Alison.

In the horse world Alison Armatage was up there with the top showjumpers in Britain.

'Would you like to meet her?' asked Jane.

'Ohhh Yes please, I would be honoured to meet her we could talk about horses,' gushed Sarah excitedly.

'You don't say,' said Jane kissing her smiling face.

'We both went to Roedean but she had left before I enrolled,' said Sarah. 'Still we could always chat about the old school.'

Jane decided to take a chance, and told Sarah that Alison was planning on coming to the village to live.

However she would need somewhere to stable her horses.

Before she could finish Sarah was jumping up and down on the bed, her naked breasts bouncing wildly.

'Oh my God, Oh my God, she's coming here?

She can use my stables, of course she can.

I would be honoured if she would, oh please ask her for me would you Jane?'

'She's due to visit us this weekend, she will be staying at my Auntie Mabel's.

Perhaps you can visit me, and we will go around and see her together,' suggested Jane.

'Oh I would love to Jane you darling girl, what should I wear do you think?'

'Something Sexy,' said Jane.

To be Continued.

drsnip
drsnip
245 Followers