Auntie Mabel Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers

Sue and Mabel looked up as John and Jane returned to the kitchen. 'So cunt face, you're going to be a dad then?' chirped Jane.

'Fuck me, I hadn't thought of that gasped John.' 'Don't worry about anything John, Alison is over the moon about it and she won't be contacting the CSA for child support,' smiled Mabel.

'How did it happen?' asked John, ' I only fucked her once unprotected and I was tied up at the time.' 'It's Ok John no one is blaming you for this, It was just an accident,' said Mabel.

'However it brings home the fact that you are very potent, and you must not fuck any of the girls without wearing a condom.'

'Including my mum, last I know she was still having periods,' said Jane pointedly looking at Sue. Sue had the grace to blush and looked down at the table.

'Where is the posh pregnant cunt anyway?' asked Jane. 'Gone to sort out Sarah and her stables,' said Mabel. 'More likely sorting out Sarah in her stables' muttered Jane cattily.

'It was lovely to see them both chatting, Alison needs someone like Sarah in her life instead of common people like us,' said Mabel kindly.

'Well I still love you even if you are a common cunt Auntie,' grinned Jane. 'You cheeky little fucker, did you hear that Sue?' said Mabel laughing.

Alison and Sarah were in bed together, they were both naked and had been exploring each other's bodies. Both women were wet and wanton, and the old farmhouse was echoing with their cries of passion.

When they had exhausted themselves Alison asked if she could move in with Sarah. 'Of course you can darling, we will have to arrange for your horses and tack to be transported here as soon as possible.'

'I will need Diana to stay with us as well.' 'Oh Thank God for that, I was praying that she would come with you. As you can see I really need a hand to keep this place tidy.'

'Don't worry about the house anymore, Diana is a fantastic maid. She will soon have this place sparkling,' murmured Alison.

'Can I ask if you have made love to her?' 'Of course you can darling, yes I have, but I think we will need John's permission to fuck her from now on.'

'John? What's Diana got to do with John?' 'It's a long story darling, and I will fill you in as we go along. Right now however I would rather fill you with my tongue.'

Alison rolled Sarah onto her back, and opened her legs wide. Sarah felt Alison's hair tickling her inner thighs, before she felt her tongue thrusting into her hot cunt.

'Oh my God Ali,' she gasped arching her back off the bed in passion as Ali's tongue worked inside her. As she felt her cunt melting in the first stage of her orgasm, so Alison slipped a finger up her anus.

'Oh Ali, what are you doing? That is so rude, I'm going to come.' 'Ohhh Fuck meee , that's so naughty.' Alison kept moving her finger around Sarah's arse, as she orgasmed.

'Do you like me playing with your arse Sarah?' 'No one has ever done that to me before' she gasped,' it is so rude.'

'Have you never been fucked up the arse?' Sarah. 'No of course not, never.' Alison smiled to herself, better and better she thought. A virgin arse.

Mabel decided to introduce Sue to the entire gang. They all piled into the mini, and John drove them to Mabel's home.

Sue was surprised when a beautiful woman flew out of the front door, and jumped onto John. 'Oh Jonny, it's so good to see you' she squealed kissing him. It wasn't until the woman flashed a glance in Sue's direction, that she noticed the brilliant emerald green eyes that identified her as Diana the maid.

'Hello Diana,' said Sue politely, 'I'm sorry I didn't recognise you with your clothes on.' Mabel introduced Diana to Sue, and explained that Sue was a new friend of the group.

Sue was amazed when Diana curtsied to her. To nip that sort of relationship in the bud, Sue opened her arms to the girl and pulled her into a warm hug. After a moment of indecision, Diana happily hugged Jane's mum back.

'I just know that we are going to be good friends Diana' said Sue kindly. Soon they were all sitting around Mabel's fireplace drinking tea and chatting about everything and nothing.

As Sue and Mabel were the oldest they tended to talk about the more serious matters. Sue asked Mabel if Alison's pregnancy would affect her wedding plans.

Mabel assured Sue that the baby would have no effect on the larger plan. Alison was extremely rich, and could afford the best pre-natal care. When Alison had the baby, they could rely totally on Diana to act as a nanny. She did mention the additional factor of Sarah who had just been added to the group.

Sue had heard of Sarah from Jane but only as a work colleague, she was looking forward to meeting her. Sue whispered to Mabel ' Has John fucked Sarah?'

Mabel replied that she was pretty certain that he hadn't, but then again she would have bet money if asked yesterday that John hadn't fucked Sue. 'As I said earlier Sue, I'm getting too old for this relationship shit.'

Sue had been impressed by the obvious love and friendship in this room. She was amazed at the almost complete lack of jealousy between the group. She mentioned this to Mabel.

'I think it all depends on what each of us expect out of these relationships. Take you for instance, you love your husband and have no intention of leaving him for John or anybody else.

However you are still a sexy woman and perhaps need a bit of spice added into your life. John is acting as that spice, and is having a positive affect on your marriage. As long as you don't want any more from him, things will be fine.

I wanted John, because I was I danger of becoming a lonely old woman. He has driven me mad, but kept me young at the same time. I also ask no more of him than that.

Alison although pregnant by John; has no plans at all concerning him as a life partner. She is happy that he has enabled her to get pregnant, and is satisfied to leave it at that.

Diana worships John, he is her hero and she will do anything for him. But she has been indoctrinated by her life to be self-effacing; and is content to stay in the background as long as he notices her.

Jane is his main interest, and I do believe they truly love each other. I myself am surprised, that she isn't more jealous of the rest of us. I can only suppose that she is so confident in her power over him, that she sees us as no threat.

You saw how she even shrugged off the fact that Alison was carrying John's baby. Your daughter is made of spring steel Sue, you should be proud of her, I know I am,' said Mabel.

For the time being, Alison and Sarah had a surfeit of sex; and were getting ready to visit Mabel. Alison knew she had a lot to explain to her, and really needed to wait until she could get her someplace private.

They found to their delight that they were almost perfectly matched, as regards size and shape of body. Consequently Alison chose one of Sarah's casual outfits to wear, instead of her horse clothes.

Sarah chose an outfit to complement Alison's. Standing together in front of the mirror, they appeared a perfect pair. 'God you are beautiful Sarah,' said Alison hugging her.

Sarah kissed her lovingly, 'You are the beautiful one Alison, I am just your Dark shadow.' They walked to the car, and Alison drove them to Mabel's.

Mabel and Sue were getting on very well indeed. Mabel found Sue a wise and down to earth person, to whom she could confide things that she would have kept from the young ones.

She decided to tell Sue all about the group, it took quite a while until Sue was brought up to speed. By the time Alison and Sarah walked into the room, Sue knew all that had happened up until now.

Sue had never met Sarah; Jane had spoken fleetingly of her, as a powerful woman in the female hierarchy of the factory. Jane had also hinted, that perhaps Sarah had been a factor in her promotion to the design office.

When Sarah and Alison entered the room, everyone stopped talking and stared at them. They were quite simply stunning. Alison was slender poised and blonde. Sarah was slender poised and dark.

They were both beautiful, and standing together in the doorway the group could sense a bond between them. Sue instinctively put her arm around Mabel, as if to protect her from something intangible.

'Hello all, what's up?' asked Alison. 'Hello girls, we were just bringing Sue up to date on the story of Us,' said Mabel smiling at the two women.

'Not unabridged I hope,' laughed Alison flushing slightly.. 'Have no fear Alison, you all come out of it well so far,' said Sue.

Before doing anything else, Alison walked across the room to where John was sitting. She gracefully sat herself on his lap, and kissed him lovingly.

'How is the handsome young father of my child?' she whispered in his ear. 'How are you Ali, I can't tell you how I am just yet. I am still trying to get my head around this situation. I am so glad that you are happy about it, Do you want me to marry you or something?'

The group tuned towards them, as Alison's musical laughter rang out in the room. 'Oh my darling boy, no you don't have to marry me. Although I appreciate the offer, I will thank you properly as soon as I can.' Alison kissed him again, and getting off his lap went to sit next to Sarah.

Alison introduced Sarah to Sue, and the two women kissed. 'It's a real pleasure to meet you Sarah. Jane has spoken warmly of you,' said Sue hugging the beautiful Dark haired woman.

Sarah was really happy; she was with new friends and felt the cold mantle of loneliness slipping from her shoulders.

Everywhere she looked, warm smiles were directed at her. She sat next to her love, and allowed the conversation to wash around her like a comforting sea.

'I see you too are getting on Ok' said Jane archly. 'I must thank you Jane for introducing me to Sarah,' said Alison warmly. 'With her permission I may thank you more fully later.'

'Lovely to see you again Sarah,' said Jane kissing her on her mouth. 'Lovely to see you too Jane,' she replied stroking Jane's cheek.

'I must warn you darling' said Alison 'that Jane is a very rude girl, aren't you Jane?' 'How do you mean "rude",' asked Jane smiling at Alison.

'Sarah is, as I was, if you follow my meaning,' said Alison stroking Sarah's bottom as she spoke. Seeing Alison directing her attention to Sarah's bum, told Jane exactly what Alison meant.

'Well well, that's very interesting, have you never done anything "rude" yet Sarah?' Sarah went bright red, as she realised that they were asking her about her experience with anal sex.

'I've been brought up to think it is very rude to do that sort of thing,' she whispered. 'No need to worry your beautiful head about that Sarah, Alison is a good girl, and will protect you from us rude people,' smiled Jane.

Jane's smile faltered, as she saw the look that Alison and Sarah shared between them. Oh fuck me backwards; if they are not in love then I'm a fucking virgin again, she thought.

Although Jane was happy for Alison and Sarah in their new found love, her first concern was for Mabel. How would this development affect her Auntie.

What about this fucking wedding that they had been talking about for ages. Was it still on? She would have to get Mabel alone and ask her.

Leaving Sarah in the pleasant company of Sue, Alison asked Mabel to join her in the garden for a private chat. Once out of sight and earshot of the others Alison told Mabel of the situation between herself and Sarah.

'You know I love you Mabel, and I love all of our little gang. Since I met Sarah it has been as if I was hit by lightning. I love her madly, and thank God she loves me.

We fit together perfectly, light and dark. She needs me desperately, and I need her just as much. I have decided to move in with her. I will renovate her little farm, and I intend to spend the rest of my life with her.'

Mabel listened quietly, as all her previous plans were shattered by this unexpected turn of events. 'So I assume the wedding is off then?' 'Afraid so old girl, it would be too cruel to Sarah if she had to watch me getting married to someone else.'

'OK what's plan B then?' 'Oh I'm sure we will come up with something else just as good, 'said Alison confidently.

'Do you want your engagement ring back?' asked Mabel. 'Well you're not getting mine back,' said Alison. The group heard the two women laughing together, and the atmosphere visibly relaxed.

'Want to see what they have done with Aunties spare room John?' asked Jane winking at him. 'Love to, but I haven't got any whatsits on me.' Jane reached into her bag, and pulled out a small square packet.

John smiled, and followed her upstairs into the new small bedroom. 'Mabel said we could christen this bedroom, so get your kit off and fuck me rigid,' said Jane slipping out of her clothes.

It was a small room and it was only a single bed, but Jane was soon lying on her back with her legs open waiting for him to undress. By the time he was naked, John's cock was rampant with lust.

Seeing her laying there; waiting for him really turned him on. Since Jane had stopped shaving her pubes, she had regained her dark triangle of hair between her legs.

'Bring that big cock over here, I want to give it a good sucking before it disappears into my cunt.' John smiled and knelt over her, allowing his cock to hover over her waiting mouth.

'Are you sitting comfortably? on my fucking tits I would point out, then I'll begin.' John closed his eyes as Jane sucked his cock into her mouth, and ran her tongue around his swollen knob.

He leant forward to take his weight off her breasts, and knelt there on all fours as she happily sucked on his cock. 'God Jane I really missed you' he sighed as he enjoyed the suction of her eager mouth.

He was gently fucking her mouth as she sucked him. He could feel his naked buttocks rubbing against her nipples. 'Is it hard enough for your cunt yet?'

'Ok, you can fuck me now, but put this condom on first you potent little fucker.' John smiled sheepishly, as he rolled the condom onto his twitching cock. At last he was ready, and eagerly thrust his cock deep into her cunt.

'Careful cocky that dick of yours is banging against my womb, don't ram it in so hard.' 'Sorry darling but I really need to fuck you hard and deep.

I want to feel my balls slapping against your cunt.' 'Oh, go on then knock yourself out,' capitulated Jane. She closed her eyes, to savour the feel of his cock stretching her vaginal walls.

Sue had excused herself to go to the loo. As she came out of the small bathroom upstairs, she heard the unmistakeable sound of her daughter orgasming.

The rebellious Sue inside her, made her push the half open door of the small bedroom open. She was greeted by the sight of John's naked arse; thrusting between her daughter's legs.

She knew she should simply walk away but the sight of his fit young body fucking Jane; melted her cunt and sent wonderful feelings radiating throughout her body from her cunt to her nipples.

'He loves having his balls fondled as he fucks,' panted Jane looking straight at Sue standing in the doorway. Sue's face burned with shame, as she realised that her daughter had been watching her watching them fuck.

John looked over his shoulder at her. 'Come in Sue and shut the door, there is a draft blowing over my balls. I need some warm hands to play with them, if you have nothing better to do.'

Sue found herself obeying his voice, and closing the door walked over to the bed where her daughter was being fucked.

John had gone back to concentrating on fucking Jane as hard as he could. Sue watched as his big hairy balls slammed into Jane's cunt repeatedly.

Her hand reached out and gently cupped his swinging scrotum; his balls did feel cold. He groaned in pleasure, at the feel of Sue's warm hand holding his ball bag.

'Oh that feels lovely Sue, your hands are so warm and gentle,' he said. Sue's other hand was stroking his naked back and buttocks. She loved the feel of his muscles, as they tensed and relaxed under his smooth skin.

Having her mother watching her being fucked really turned Jane on, and she orgasmed wildly. She wrapped her legs tightly around John's waist, and rammed her burning cunt hard into his groin as she splashed cum everywhere.

The smell of her daughter's juices filled Sue's nostrils and she found her hand grasping his cock, and pulling it out of Jane's cunt. Her hand moved up and down his glistening shaft slowly wanking his cock.

'Fuck me Sue, you feel so fucking good on my cock,' groaned John. 'I really want to fuck you.' 'Well he's still wearing a condom mum, so it does seem a shame to waste it' encouraged Jane.

With Jane's permission given, John got off the bed. Taking charge of Sue, he bent her over the bed and threw her dress over her back to expose her lacy knickers.

Her crotch was soaking with cunt juice, and he pulled her wet gusset to one side to gain access to her cunt. Sue gasped in pleasure, as she felt his big cock thrust into her. It was her turn to feel his balls slapping against her naked cunt, as he fucked her hard.

'Oh my God Jane, he feels so fucking good up my cunt, I think I'm going to commmeee oh fuck me, oh fuck me,' she screamed muffling her noise against the bed covers.

Jane loved her mum, and realised that for whatever reason she needed this to happen at this time in her life. Reaching into the bedside cabinet Jane brought out a tube of ky and handed it to John.

He knew what to do and Sue felt the cold shock of the lubricant being rubbed into her anus. She moaned with pleasure, as his finger slipped up her bum. 'Are you going to bugger me again?' she whispered to him.

'Oh yes Mrs. Sanderson I'm going to fuck you up your arse again. This time you will know it's me fucking you, and we can take our time for a change.' 'Ok John, please be gentle with my arse.'

Jane knelt in front of her mum and held her to her breasts, as John slid his big cock gently up Sue's arse. 'You Ok mum?' asked Jane as his balls hit her bum cheeks.

'OH fuck me Jane he is really stretching my arse hole. I hadn't realised just how fucking big his cock was, until it was shoved up my arse.' 'Don't worry mum your arse will soon stretch to take his cock, mine did and now he gives me multiple orgasms every time he buggers me.'

Sue's face bounced against Jane's naked breasts; as John fucked her arse. Gently at first until Sue's arse got used to his cock, then harder until he was ramming his big cock deep into her bum with every stroke.

The combination of his cock thrusting up her arse, and her daughter's big soft breasts pressing against her face brought on Sue's orgasm.

John held on tight to Sue's hips as she screamed and shuddered through a massive orgasm. Sue found her mouth around Jane's nipple, and was sucking it for all she was worth, as her orgasms continued to race through her body.

John still hadn't come and was content to just ease his cock in and out of Sue's arse, to keep the waves of lust going as long as possible. Eventually Sue had to throw herself forward and off his cock, in order to escape the maddening pleasure.

She lay between them panting for breath, John was stroking her naked arse, whilst Jane was stroking her hair and kissing her face.

'I love you mum, and so doe's John. You're safe with us, we won't hurt you or dad; so don't worry about anything' she whispered. 'I love you Jane; I really needed that. I don't know why, but I really needed that,' panted her mum contentedly.

'Room for a little one?' asked a posh voice that Jane knew only too well. 'Fuck me backwards Alison, don't tell me you smelt John's cock from the Lounge?' said Jane brightly.

'No my darlings, but I heard somebody was having a good time and I do owe John big time. I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to pay him back,' replied Alison serenely.

drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers