Auntie Mabel Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
249 Followers

'Oh no, her arse is mine,' said Alison determinedly.

Mabel lay on her back with her strap on cock sticking up.

'Come on Sue; don't be shy.

Lower your wet cunt onto this cock, I want to watch your big tits bounce as you fuck yourself on it,' ordered Mabel.

Sue's cunt was wet and slippery, but she certainly felt Mabel's cock as she slid herself down its thick length.

'Fuck me Mabel, did you have to pick the biggest fucking strap on you own?' she gasped.

'Shut up and bounce bitch,' ordered Mabel feeling Sue's breasts and squeezing her nipples.

Alison just lay and watched as Sue began to fuck herself, gently at first and then faster as her cunt accommodated the thick rubber cock.

Mabel watched Sue fucking herself; she had lovely big breasts.

They were still reasonably firm, and Mabel loved to fondle them.

Sue's nipples were a mothers nipples, big and rubbery.

Both Mabel, Sarah and Alison had small pink nipples, a sure sign that they had never had a baby.

Mabel envied Sue her nipples, she wished she had been a mother.

Just as well my cock is made of rubber, or it would be limp by now she thought.

Sue had no complaints about Mabel's cock, she could feel her orgasm approaching like a storm.

She was so wicked doing this, bouncing naked in front of a sixty year old woman.

She could see Alison waiting in the wings to fuck her up the arse. Suddenly the thought of John entered her mind, she wanted him to be watching her as they fucked her in both her holes.

The thought of him watching her naked body, pushed her over the edge and she orgasmed.

Mabel watched as Sue's back arched in passion and she cried out 'Ohhhhhhh John, John fuck me John.'

Mabel hugged Sue as she fell forward and lay on top of Mabel, her cunt was still firmly impaled on Mabels cock.

Alison had been patiently waiting, and seeing Sue's arse presented so temptingly, knelt between their legs and spread Sues bum cheeks wide apart.

Using her finger she rubbed Ky into and around Sues arse.

Sue groaned as Alison pushed her rubber cock slowly up Sues arse hole.

'I am going to bugger your arse bitch until you can't sit down for a week,' Alison whispered in Sue's ear as her cock thrust deeper into Sue's tight arse.

'Do your worst Lady Bitch' growled Sue, thrusting her arse back onto Alison's cock, ' I can take anything you can dish out.'

Alison took it as a challenge, and began to fuck Sues arse hard and fast. Mabel held Sue tight as Alison fucked her arse; the feel of Alison's cock thrusting up her bum was really turning Sue on.

Mabel's cock was still deep inside her cunt and Alison's thrusts were transmitting themselves into Mabel's cock.

Both Sues holes were being well fucked at the same time.

Sue looked down and saw Mabel looking at her strangely.

Her mouth was very close to Sue's so she kissed Mabel, thrusting her tongue into her mouth and rubbing her breasts against Mabel's equally large ones.

Suddenly Mabel orgasmed in front of Sue's eyes, her tiny body bucked up against Sue's and she cried out

'Ohhh Sue fuck me, fuck me Sue,'

Again thoughts entered Sues mind, this time she thought of her daughter Jane.

Mabel had told her that Jane loved to fuck arses.

Sue imagined it was her daughter buggering her now.

Again she screamed out in passion, as her second orgasm blasted through her body.

Alison slowed down as Sue bucked and thrashed about.

She withdrew her cock from Sue's arse, and smiled as she saw how much she had stretched it.

Leaning forward Alison thrust her tongue deep into Sue's gaping arse hole.

She gave it a thorough licking inside and out.

As Sue was recovering from her double penetration, Mabel was whispering in her ear.

'I realise that I love you Sue, do you mind?' confessed Mabel.

Sue realised that she loved this tiny little woman; she needed Mabel as much as Mabel needed her.

'I love you too Mabel, my life has completely changed since you appeared, but I think it has changed for the better,' she replied sincerely.

'I'm being squished down here,' complained Mabel smiling.

With a last kiss on Sue's bum Alison got off the bed, followed by Sue.

Mabel was left lying there, with her rubber cock sticking up in the air.

'Take this thing off me please Sue,' she asked.

Sue gently removed the sex toy from Mabel, and kissed her slowly and lovingly on her mouth.

'Group hug I think,' suggested Sue.

All three women hugged each other, the air had been cleared, apologies accepted and friendships repaired.

'I intend to apologise to Jane and John,' said Alison.

'Whatever you decide we will back you up,' said Mabel.

John's mum Doreen was nervous, she rarely went to parties and she was still confused about this particular one.

She had never met this Sarah; her son John had told her that Sarah was the Sales Directors Secretary. She was a smart and influential woman in his factory.

John had also told her that Sarah and Lady Alison were now an item, and Alison was selling her mansion and was now living with Sarah.

'But I thought we had just been to Mabel and Lady Alison's engagement party?' said a puzzled Doreen to her son.

'Unfortunately that fell through mum, but it was mainly a business arrangement anyway.

Mabel wasn't too upset just surprised, at the sudden turn of events,' explained John.

'Anyway, enough about your friends, how are you and Jane getting on?' she asked changing the subject.

'We are fine mum, she is a lovely girl and keeps me firmly in line.'

'She is certainly a strong willed girl, and much as I love you John, I accept that like most young men you do need a stabilising influence.'

'How is Mabel doing with her driving lessons?'

'Excellently, she is taking her test this week,' he replied with his fingers crossed behind his back.

They weren't crossed for luck, but because he was misleading his mum as regards Mabel and driving.

Mabel had only pretended to be unable to drive, so as to be able to spend more time with John without making his parents suspicious.

She had been a licensed driver for decades, and had even taken part in the Indianapolis 500 races in the USA.

Mabel had dreamt up the driving lesson cover story, to enable John to fuck her more often.

She had even bought a new car for him to drive, as part of the ruse.

That ploy was wearing thin now, and she had decided to pretend to pass her test so she could drive her own car.

This was a lovely Jaguar, that she had kept hidden in her shed.

John was pleased that he didn't have to prevaricate about the driving lessons anymore.

He had enough secrets from his mum already.

Doreen had probably guessed that he was having sex with Jane, although she was careful not to bring the subject up in his presence.

John was certain however that his mum didn't know that he was fucking Auntie Mabel.

Nor did she know he was also fucking Jane's mum Sue.

He was also fucking Diana, Alison's maid.

His main concern however was the fact that not only was he fucking Alison, she was now pregnant with his baby.

In fact the only female of their group that he had never had sex with, was Sarah.

He had seen her naked cunt and arse, when Alison had licked her to orgasm in front of him.

However he had been too busy fucking Alison from behind, to really appreciate what a sexy arse Sarah had.

No, on the whole his mum knew very little about his sex life, and he would rather it stayed that way for a while.

Apparently Mabel had some sort of history with his Dad Sam.

She was going to tell Sam about John's baby, and try and think of a way between them to break the news to Doreen.

John's dad Sam was a solid no-nonsense sort of chap, and wouldn't fly off the handle at hearing the news that he was going to be a granddad.

Mabel had kissed Alison and Sue goodbye; Alison had offered to run Sue home.

Mabel was expecting a visit from Sam, her original plan was to take him aside during the party and talk to him there.

However Jasmine would now be there, and Mabel knew there would be little chance of a quite chat with that lady in the vicinity.

She had therefore asked John, to ask his dad to pop round and see her privately.

The girls had only been gone an hour, before Sam rang her doorbell.

Mabel perhaps unfairly, had a small one-sided feud going with John's dad Sam.

Many years ago when they were friends and went everywhere together, Mabel had taken advantage of Sam as he slept on her sofa.

She thought she had been so clever to fuck him without being caught. However she recently had changed her mind, she was now sure that Sam had only pretended to be asleep.

This piqued her pride, and she had teased him sexually on the train when they had gone into town to buy the Mini.

Mabel delighted in teasing men, she had it down to a fine art.

She could accidentally flash her body in numerous ways, to excite her chosen victim.

She wasn't going to tease Sam this time, but it was in her nature.

She decided to just wear a bathrobe when he called; she might need all her woman's weapons.

After all she could always keep her bathrobe belted tight.

Sam assumed this meeting was something to do with the party they were invited to later in the evening.

He had made a special effort to be smart for this meeting with Mabel.

Sam had always liked and fancied Doreen's older friend, and considered her the sexiest woman he knew.

The last time he had been in her presence, was when they had gone by train into town to buy her a new car.

Mabel had inadvertently revealed that she didn't wear any underwear.

He had accidentally seen her golden pubes, and large breasts during the trip.

He had such an erection he had to go into the trains toilet and wank himself silly.

He just hoped his cock would behave itself when he next met her.

The last few years had been difficult ones for Sam.

Doreen had never been a sexual woman but lately she had seemed to lose interest in sex altogether.

Sam himself wasn't the rampant stud he used to be, but he missed his rare sessions with his still attractive wife.

Mabel opened the door; she smiled in genuine pleasure to see Sam.

'Hello Sam, come on in,' she said kissing him on the cheek.

Sam looked at Mabel in wonder; she was a tiny woman barely five foot tall.

Her breasts were disproportionately large, and she was only wearing a bathrobe as if she had just got out of the shower.

However he wasn't staring at her breasts, as they strained against the terrycloth material of her robe.

Sam's eyes were drawn immediately to her hair.

Sam had always loved seeing Mabels hair, it was ankle length and when worn loose it fell down her back like a golden waterfall.

It was thick and wavy, and the colour of pure gold.

Mabel had it pulled back into a massive ponytail, and she reminded Sam of a picture he had once seen of Titania Queen of the Fairies.

He found his hand involuntarily reaching out to touch it, but with a conscious effort he averted his eyes and smiled at Mabel warmly.

'Hello Mabel, lovely to see you again,' he said as she led him to the sofa.

Mabel looked at her old friend, his hair was starting to turn grey but he still retained the strong stocky body of his youth.

Sam was surprised when Mabel handed him a glass of wine, and curled up next to him on the sofa.

'A toast to your eternal beauty Mabel,' he said drinking to her.

Mabel smiled in genuine delight; she loved being flattered and had forgotten what a charmer Sam could be when in the mood.

'Sam, what a lovely thing to say, I can see now where John gets his charm from,' she replied, 'here's to you.'

Mabel drank her wine in one go and refilled both their glasses.

She badly needed a drink, after the emotional roller coaster that she had just been through with Sue and Alison.

She also thought it might help if Sam was relaxed by alcohol, before she broke the news that he was going to be a granddad.

Sam for his part; was in no rush to find out what the purpose of this meeting was.

He was quite content to be in Mabel's company, and relax after a hard day, with a glass of wine.

Mabel was surprised at the pleasure she had from just being in Sam's company.

It had been a long time since she had interacted with a man, instead of a boy.

'You're a man Sam, I know you will be interested in this,' she said leaning forward.

Sam wasn't sure what she meant, until she picked up a remote control and pointed it at her fireplace.

With a whoosh a warmly flickering fire ignited, making the room seem instantly cosier than it had been.

'Wow, that is impressive,' he said, meaning the imitation log fire.

His eyes however were captured by Mabel's cleavage, as she replaced the remote back onto the coffee table.

Her gown had gaped open slightly, and revealed a glimpse of her smooth skin.

'May I have another?' he asked lifting his empty glass.

Mabel refilled both their glasses again.

'How's your day been Sam?' she asked.

'SSDD, as they say,' he replied smiling at her.

'What on earth does that mean?' she asked bemused.

'Same Shit Different Day,' he replied with a grin.

'How has your day been Mabel?' he asked in return.

'Tempestuous but in the end enlightening,' she answered, ' which is why I need another drink.'

'Same here dear,' he said passing her his glass.

The firelight flickering around the room reminded Mabel of that night years ago, when she had fucked Sam while he was supposedly sleeping.

The wine prompted her to ask him outright if he remembered what happened.

'Sam, I have been feeling guilty for years, concerning the night you came into my house to get Doreen's handbag.

Do you remember that occasion?'

Sam decided that they were both old enough to discuss this as adults.

'Yes my sexy friend, I do remember that night very well indeed.

It was one of the highlights of my youth as a matter of fact.'

'Oh why was that?' fished Mabel.

'That was the night I dreamt that a sexy succubus made mad passionate love to me whilst I slept the sleep of the pure in heart,' he replied smiling into her eyes.

'You cheeky fucker; pure in heart indeed.

You knew full well what I was doing, and you had the cheek to pretend to be asleep during it,' she scolded him.

'Guilty as charged sexy friend, I admit now that I had planned the whole thing.'

'No you hadn't, I had planned it.

I saw you lying there sleeping, and wanted to see just how big your cock was so there.

You knew nothing about it, until I probably woke you by bouncing on your cock.'

'No No my devious darling girl, I had undone my trousers and pulled out my shirt to tempt you.

You fell into my clever trap, and I enjoyed watching the sexiest girl I knew fucking me like a wild thing.

To prove it, I can now admit to seeing your beautiful golden pubes as you slid up and down my cock.'

'Bollicks, that is no proof, it's obvious I have pubes the same colour as my hair.

I was watching you closely and I know you were sleeping.'

'If I was sleeping, then how come I squirted my cum up your cunt then?

Why do you think I thanked you when I left?'

'You sneaky fucker, you were awake, well I hope you enjoyed it,' said Mabel grudgingly throwing the rest of her wine down her throat.

'I enjoyed it so much that I have never forgotten a single second of it. You were the best fuck I have ever had in my life,' Sam said sincerely.

'Here's to you, you sexy woman,' he drained his glass in salute to her.

'I remembered it too Sam, it was so naughty of me.

I can still remember coming over your cock after all these years.'

'Yes you did, you soaked my underpants with your juices.

I kept those pants for years without cleaning them, just to remind myself of that night.'

'Oh you dirty fucker, that's not very romantic is it?

Keeping a pair of cunt stained pants, you could have just asked me for a picture.'

'I was too shy to ask you for anything, I fancied you like mad back then.

It was because of you that John was born.

I was so excited over fucking you, that I took it out on Doreen's cunt the next night.

I almost raped her, and came in her cunt without a condom.

That's why we had to get married, because I got her pregnant.'

'Are you happy with Doreen?'

Sam just shrugged, ' As happy as can be expected I suppose, I love her despite her prudish ways, and of course I love John.

I could be worse off.'

Mabel reached out to him, and hugged him to her breast.

'I can't tell you Sam how glad I am, that I had a part in bringing John into the world.

I would be lost without him, he is a fine young man.

You should be proud of him, he must take after his father,' she whispered in his ear.

Sam buried his face in her hair; it smelt wonderful.

He was kissing her before his mind knew about it.

His hand slipped inside her robe and found her naked breast.

She moaned as he squeezed her nipple and rubbed her breast.

Her hands opened his trousers to release his rampant cock, it was just as big as she remembered and he gasped as she rubbed it.

'God Mabel I really want to fuck you again,' he moaned.

'I want to fuck you with your eyes open this time,' she gasped as his hand slid between her opening legs and gripped her wet cunt.

Sam pulled her robe open exposing her large naked breasts, to his eyes and greedy mouth.

He was sucking her hardening nipples, as she was wanking his throbbing cock.

He gasped in delighted shock as her mouth encompassed his swollen knob.

She was sucking his cock, Doreen never sucked his cock, she considered it dirty.

Only Whores and prostitutes do that sort of thing, was her view of oral sex.

She also wouldn't allow him to lick her cunt, again saying that it was a perverted thing to want to do.

Mabel had no such aversion to sucking a man's cock.

She loved to feel her mouth full of hot throbbing knob, and sucked Sam's cock as hard as she could.

'Get on the floor and open your legs for me,' he growled.

Mabel threw herself on the carpet and lifted her legs right up so he could see all of her, from her golden cunt to her well fucked anus.

Sam was almost coming just by looking at her.

Doreen would never do anything like this; she would only let him fuck her with the light out and in bed.

Sam feasted his eyes on Mabel's naked body presented to him for fucking.

Only the alcohol in his blood, prevented him from shooting his cum all over her body.

His cock was screaming, to bury itself deep into her willing cunt.

Mabel felt Sam's big knob rub between her wet cunt lips, and opened her legs wide for him.

'Fuck me Sam, fuck me till I come over your big cock,' she begged.

Through their shared passion a discordant note intruded.

The doorbell was ringing; it had been ringing for a while.

'For fucks sake Sam, get up quick it could be John,' screamed Mabel in a panic.

Sam hastily scrambled up off the floor, and stuffed his erection back into his trousers.

Mabel pulled her robe neatly around herself, and walked quickly to the door.

She glanced back to check that Sam was decent, before opening the door.

Mabel looked at her visitor's belt buckle, her eyes travelled up a very tall slender body, until she was looking straight up into a smiling face looking down at her.

'Maybell, I was getting worried; I thought I had the wrong house for a moment said a golden brown voice.

'Jasmine my darling girl, come in please, we were watching a film and didn't hear the bell.'

Standing in the doorway was Mabel's old friend from her time in Thailand.

Her name was Jasmine Dupree, called Jazz by her friends.

She was Eurasian by birth, but had lived most of her life in Thailand.

drsnip
drsnip
249 Followers