Auntie Mabel Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers

'I thought I was complicated Maybell, but your group makes me seem ordinary.'

'Have no fear Jazz, you will still outshine any of our group singly or combined,' said Mabel smiling at her tall friend.

Jazz decided to wear one of her white creations, it was held together with rings all down the sides.

This made it quite clear, that she was only wearing a pair of panties under it.

Mabel decided to wear the same design but in black silk.

The gap down her sides, showed that she was completely naked underneath.

Both Mabel and Jazz wore their hair loose, held back from their foreheads by gold headbands.

Jazz's long jet black hair contrasted nicely with the white silk.

Mabels golden cascade, stood out startlingly against the black silk background of her dress.

'I plan on getting fucking rat-arsed tonight my friend,' promised Mabel.

'Don't worry I will look after you my tiny tearaway,' replied Jazz.

Jane and Sue were getting dressed in their own bedrooms.

Sue didn't trust Jane to leave her alone whilst she was trying on her dresses.

Sue didn't have a great deal of dresses, so ended up wearing her little black one that showed her tits off.

Jane also went for the little black dress, and they made a matching pair.

Mother and daughter, both beautiful; and both with their big tits on display.

Back at the farmhouse Alison and Sarah continued their theme of light and dark.

Both wore loosely fitted dresses to disguise Alison's thickening waistline.

Alison wore a creation in white chiffon, whilst Sarah was dressed in a severe black number.

Diana wore the only party dress she had; it was basically a light summer dress.

Alison noticed that Diana had accessorised, by wearing a studded collar around her neck.

It made her look very erotic, and Alison considered giving her a good fucking.

Common sense prevailed however; it was far too late to be fucking about.

Their Guests would soon be arriving.

John was driving Jane, Steve, Sue and Bill to the party.

Sue was sitting in the passenger seat, whilst Jane was sandwiched between the two men in the back.

'What are those things between my tits?' Jane whispered to Steve.

'What? Where?' he spluttered his face reddening at her attention.

He looked down at her fantastic cleavage and felt his cock hardening.

'They're your fucking eyeballs, you randy cunt.

Look somewhere else for fucks sake,' snarled Jane.

Bill couldn't help overhearing his daughter's remarks, he would have thought she would have accepted the fact by now, that men would drool over her lovely big breasts.

John was also fighting an erection, he was very aware of Jane's mother sitting beside him.

He could see her gorgeous breasts, gently bouncing to the movement of the car.

He half hoped he could get her alone at the party, perhaps show her the stables.

He wanted her nipples in his mouth again.

He knew however that he wouldn't be content with that.

He would want her mouth on his cock, then he would want to fuck her hot cunt.

If things got that far, then he knew he would end up fucking her up her arse again.

He had to behave himself tonight; her husband must not suspect anything.

Sam was driving Doreen, Mabel and her friend Jazz to the party.

He pulled up outside Mabel's house, and leaving Doreen in the car went to fetch the girls.

Mabel asked him in for a moment she needed his opinion on their outfits.

Sam saw Mabel and Jazz standing side by side.

They were both stunning, Mabel always looked like a little fairy.

She was only 5ft tall and lightly built apart from her breasts.

Standing beside Jazz she looked like a child, her head only came up to Jazz's breasts.

Jazz smiled at Sam and stood behind Mabel; her breasts cleared the small woman's head by a few inches.

'Alright clever cunt, lets all pick on the little one,' sighed Mabel smiling up at her friend.

Jazz hugged her friend fondly,

'Well Sam do you think we will pass tonight?' she asked.

'You are both stunningly beautiful, I am honoured to be your driver tonight,' he said sincerely.

'Thank you Sam, you know how to make an old woman feel young again,' said Mabel beaming her smile at this handsome man.

'We want to be a bit late to the party, could you ask Doreen to come in for a drink please?'

Sam went back out to the car and fetched Doreen.

She tried to hide her amazement at the sight of Jazz, standing so impossibly tall beside Mabel.

Introductions were made, and Mabel poured all the girls a drink.

Sam had a soft drink as he was the driver, although as Mabel pointed out the farmhouse was now so big after Alison's renovations that there was enough room for everyone to stay the night if required.

Doreen for her part felt a bit of a Cinderella compared to these two beautiful women.

She wasn't used to drinking, but she felt she needed a few glasses of wine to settle her nerves.

Mabel was only too pleased to pour her as much as she wanted, she wanted Doreen to relax tonight and have a good impression of the group.

Jazz helped relax Doreen, by sitting next to her and complimenting her on her outfit.

Soon they were chatting about clothes, as if they had known each other for ages.

Whilst they were engaged Mabel went into the kitchen, asking Sam to help her carry things.

She closed the door between the kitchen and the lounge.

When they were alone she asked him how he was feeling.

'I feel wonderful Mabel darling, I can't tell you how alive I feel since you made love to me.'

'I don't need to tell you to be careful tonight; we must act properly.

I have no wish to hurt Doreen, and I wouldn't want you to upset her by making too much of a fuss about me,' warned Mabel.

'Have no fear my sexy girl, if anything I will probably make a fool of myself over your friend Jazz.'

Sam looked admiringly at Mabel, ' Are you naked under that dress?' he

asked.

Mabel smiled her wicked smile, and lifted up the front of her dress to expose her golden cunt to his eyes.

'Fuck me you sexy little vixen, if you hadn't already sucked my balls dry I would bend you over that table and fuck you rigid,' he swore.

In reply to his threat she turned around and bent over, showing him her naked arse.

'Kiss my arse Sam,' she laughed.

To her delighted surprise he did just that, kneeling down behind her spreading her bum cheeks wide, and planting a kiss directly on her little anus.

By the time they returned to the sitting room Doreen was very tipsy and laughing out loud to one of Jazz's jokes.

'Sam,' she giggled, ' What do you call a donkey with three legs?'

Sam smiled at his normally serious wife,

' I don't know darling, what do you call a donkey with only three legs?'

'A Wonkey,' screamed Doreen in glee, tears of mirth were running down her cheeks as she was hit by a fit of the giggles.

Mabel had to take Doreen into the bathroom, to repair the damages to her makeup.

Sam and Jazz were left alone.

'Tell me Sam, do you think I would stand a chance against Mabel in your affections?'

Her cat like eyes stared into his, mesmerising him.

Sam's confidence was at an all time high as he answered her.

'My beautiful and exotic young lady, it would take a very special woman to follow Mabel's act.

However, something tells me that you could very well be that special woman.'

'Thank you Sam, I am impressed again at your charm.

How long have you and Maybell been lovers?'

Sam was shocked at hearing this; he could only assume that Mabel had confided in her friend.

'We are not precisely lovers as such, its more like mutual heavy petting he answered her truthfully.'

'Ah, so you haven't fucked her yet?'

'No,' sighed Sam, ' and I may never fuck her, it all depends on her in the end.'

'Would it shock you Sam if I said that I would like to fuck you?'

Sam shook his head; he couldn't believe his ears.

'Why on earth would someone as beautiful as you, want to fuck a nobody like me?' he asked genuinely puzzled.

'Anyone who captures Maybell's heart certainly isn't a nobody; you must have talents that are not obvious.

I would like to find out what these talents are if you would permit me.'

This flattering attention by a beautiful exotic woman, was having an effect on Sam's cock.

It had now been a while since Mabel had sucked his balls dry.

After being teased in the kitchen, his cock was starting to take an interest in what was happening again.

He noticed that Jazz was looking at his groin with interest.

'Do you mind, you sex mad woman,' he protested.

'No Sam I wouldn't mind at all,' she replied seriously.

'It has been a long time since a man has made love to me, I miss the feel of a big cock thrusting into me.'

'Oh for fucks sake Jazz are you trying to embarrass me, I'm getting such a hard on over this conversation.'

'Well Sam, as you already have an erection, I might as well be truthful.

I would like to suck your cock, I would like you to fuck me, I particularly enjoy anal sex.

'How do you feel about anal sex Sam?'

Sam went red; he didn't know how to answer this exotic woman.

The truth was he had never done that in his life.

He had seen it done in blue movies, but in his entire life he had never dreamt of asking his wife for such a thing.

It was hard enough getting ordinary sex out of Doreen, without going into the world of fantasy.

He considered bluffing it out, in an attempt to impress this obviously worldly wise woman.

In the end he thought fuck it, I will tell her the truth.

'As you ask Jazz, I admit to you that I have never had anal sex, or is the term performed anal sex I really don't know,' he admitted.

'Interesting, have you ever considered the difference between fucking a woman up her arse, and fucking a man up his arse?' she asked.

'No surprisingly enough I have never even had that question go through my mind,' he said truthfully

'Theoretically if you were to have a naked woman kneeling down in front of you with her arse ready for your cock, and you were then blindfolded. How could you be certain that it was a woman's arse you were fucking? What if she left and a man took her place.

Would your cock know the difference?'

'You are asking me something of which I have no experience Jazz.

I simply wouldn't know, why on earth would you postulate such an event?'

Jazz realised that she had gone far too deep, considering Sam didn't know her.

'I apologise Sam, ignore the sexual fantasies of a lonely woman.

I was trying to impress you with my cosmopolitan way of thinking.'

Just then Mabel returned with a very tipsy Doreen, she sensed a strange atmosphere in the room, and guessed that Jazz had been toying with Sam. There was a lot of cat in Jazz and she loved to play with men's minds.

'Time to go people, I love to make an entrance and we are now fashionably late,' announced Mabel.

John delivered Sue, Bill, Jane and Steve to the farmhouse right on time.

John led the group into the sitting room to meet Alison, Sarah and Diana.

Sue saw the threesome of beautiful women as her loving friends, and kissed them all.

John also kissed all three girls; he noticed that Diana was uncharacteristically restrained when she kissed him.

He assumed that it was because Steve was waiting to be introduced properly to Diana.

Diana was very nervous; she stood slightly behind Sarah as if for protection from this strange young man.

Steve was himself overawed by the trio of lovely women waiting to greet him.

He knew of Sarah by reputation, as a very clever and powerful woman in the office.

John had told him a bit about Lady Alison, and he was unsure whether or not to bow to her.

He was greatly relieved, when both these women smiled at him and kissed him on his cheek in welcome.

He smiled encouragingly at Diana, 'Hello Diana its nice to meet you again.'

The nervous girl peeping out from behind Sarah, seemed a completely different person from the bouncy girl who ran across the carpark.

Steve was very successful with women, partly it was because he was a good looking chap, but mainly it was because he was thoughtful.

He was well aware that this girl was only inviting him to the party, because otherwise she would be the only single person there.

He had given much thought to how he could break the ice with this ravishing girl.

He had decided that the giving of a present was always a good way of making friends.

He had noticed despite the distraction of her breasts, that she didn't have a watch.

He had chosen a ladies watch from the local jewellers, it was only gold plated, but had imitation diamonds around its face.

In front of everybody he smiled at Diana and handed her a little box.

'As you are giving me some of your time; beautiful one, I decided to give you some back,' he said.

Diana just stood there perplexed, she had never in her life been given a present from anybody.

She didn't know what to do.

'Open the box Di,' said Sarah encouragingly.

Diana clumsily opened the little box to expose the pretty little watch.

She looked to Sarah for instructions on what to do next.

Sarah took pity on her confusion, and taking the watch from its box, deftly attached it to Diana's wrist.

'It is a beautiful watch Diana, it matches your neck band,' said Sarah.

Diana looked at Steve; he was just standing there waiting for her reaction.

'Say thank you to Steve,' whispered Sarah.

Diana found herself blushing; she hadn't blushed for years.

She had been made to do so many degrading things for the pleasure of her masters; that her body had lost the ability to blush.

Nevertheless a rosy flush spread over her face as she whispered

'Thank you Steeve.'

'Diana take Steve into the kitchen, he can help you tidy up in there,' said Sarah.

Diana smiled shyly at Steve, and talking him by the hand led him into the kitchen.

Everyone was favourably impressed by Steve's thoughtfulness.

Alison and Sarah ensured that everyone had their favourite alcoholic drink, and Diana and Steve came in with the nibbles.

Steve asked for and was given control of the sound system, and he and Diana were soon busy choosing the music.

Alison was chatting to Bill, making him feel welcome.

Jane was talking to Sarah, complimenting her on her home.

This left Sue and John standing behind the bar fixing themselve's another drink each.

It appeared that they were just exchanging pleasentaries.

'Are you wearing knickers Mrs. Sanderson,' asked John quietly.

'Stop it John, you must behave yourself tonight, Bill mustn't suspect that there is anything between us.'

'I don't want anything between us, especially your knickers between my cock and your cunt Mrs. Sanderson.'

'Please John, you are making me wet,' Sue pleaded.

'Woops, I've dropped that beer mat, could you pick it up for me please Mrs Sanderson,' asked John politely.

Sue bopped down to pick up the beer mat, and discovered that John had freed his rampant cock from his trousers.

It was now on the same level as her mouth.

She felt his hand hold the top of her head, and push her gently towards his cock.

'No John it's far too dangerous to do this here,' she protested weakly.

With a low groan of forbidden lust, she opened wide and sucked his cock into her mouth.

John was filled with an adrenaline rush as he stood there watching her husband Bill chatting to Alison, whilst Bill's wife was sucking John's cock.

Sue was terrified of being caught doing this, but the fear simply made her quietly come in her knickers, as she sucked on her young lovers big naked cock.

John heard her gasp and saw that she had orgasmed for him.

He helped her to her feet, and passed her another strong drink to cool her down.

'Thank you Mrs. Sanderson, did you come in your knickers for me just then?'

Sue's face blushed, 'You know I did you bastard, my knickers are soaking now.

I will have to go and remove them in the bathroom thanks to you.'

Sue walked off carefully, she was sure that everyone could hear her cunt squelching as she made her way to the bathroom.

John tucked himself away and smiled to himself; Sue really turned him on.

Fucking Jane's mum, was the most erotic thing he had ever done and the novelty hadn't worn off yet.

The doorbell rang, john rushed to open the door, he knew it would be his favourite Auntie and was dying to kiss her.

John had always been the tallest of the group; he was just over 6ft tall.

He was used to looking down on all his girls especially his Auntie Mabel.

He was shocked when he saw a strange woman standing in the porch.

He was even more shocked when he had to look up to see her face.

'You must be John,' said a golden brown voice,

'Maybell has told me ALL about you,' said Jazz looking down at this young man who had captured the hearts of most of the women here.

'Wow,' said John ' welcome miss, I was expecting my Aunt Mabel.'

He heard a familiar giggle and Mabel stepped out from behind Jazz.

She introduced John to Jazz and to John's surprise, the exotic woman bent down and kissed him on his mouth.

'I'm sure we will get to know each other very well John,' whispered Jazz seductively.

John hugged his special girl Mabel, aware that his parents were watching.

'Hello Auntie lovely to see you, come in all and meet everybody.'

Sue was just coming out of the bathroom, when Jazz waked into the sitting room with Mabel and John's parents.

Sue was very aware, that she had a pair of cum soaked knickers in her handbag.

She was too embarrassed to look at Doreen, she wondered what that straight laced woman would say, if she knew Sue had just been sucking her son's cock.

Although warned by Mabel about Jazz, she was still stunned by the extremely tall woman standing beside her little friend.

Mabel introduced Jazz to everyone; after Jazz had kissed Sue she surprised her by commenting that her mouth tasted salty.

'It must be the salted peanuts on the bar,' apologised Sue blushing.

'No need for embarrassment my dear Sue, I love the taste of "salted peanuts" myself,' said Jazz.

'It appears you must have eaten them all, as I can't see any left on the bar.'

Mabel rescued Sue from Jazz's playful teasing.

'I had to fill Jazz in on the group Sue, so she wouldn't inadvertently embarrass anybody,' whispered Mabel.

'Doe's she know everything?' asked Sue blushing.

'Everything that I know.

Why? have you fucked anyone else I should know about?'

'By my understanding Sexy Sue, you have fucked everybody here except for Sam, Steve and Doreen.

Can this possibly be true?' whispered Jazz into Sues reddening ear.

'Stop teasing her Jazz, she can't help being a sex bomb,' scolded Mabel.

'You can talk Miss "Cunt's r us" replied Sue defensively, the only people here you haven't fucked are Bill, Steve and Sam and Doreen.'

'Ohh haven't you heard the latest scandal Sue? Squealed Jazz in delight, 'Mabel had Sam earlier today, I nearly caught them fucking each other.'

'I rest my case' said Sue with satisfaction, delighting in Mabel's blushes.

'I do believe in fairies, and I believe that you are the Fuck Fairy herself.'

Mabel escaped Sue's scolding, by dragging Jazz over to meet Alison and Sarah.

Both Alison and Sarah had been to Thailand, and were soon chatting away with Jazz.

Mabel still hadn't told Sam about his son impregnating Alison.

She decided it was too risky to tell him here; she would just have to arrange to meet him alone again soon.

She scolded herself when she felt her cunt moisten at the thought.

Perhaps I am the fuck fairy after all she thought to herself.

Doreen was having a wonderful time, she was totally pissed, and found that being drunk made her see the funny side of everything.

drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers