Auntie Mabel Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers

As she looked, Doreen came carefully down the stairs and went to the bar for a refill.

Jazz walked over and made herself another drink.

'How are you feeling Doreen?' she asked.

'Strange, as you ask, tell me Jazz have you noticed any long absences from the room by any of the women recently?'

'People are coming and going all the time, the only ones that have never left my sight have been Mabel, Alison and Jane.

Sue left for a while but went outside with her husband.

Steve and Diana also went outside for some fresh air.

Sarah disappeared for a few minutes, but returned shortly after.

I assume she was checking her horses.'

None of this information helped Doreen identify the woman who had made love to her.

It was times like this; that made Doreen regret not being closer to the women in this room.

She envied Sue having a daughter; they could at least talk about girl things to each other.

Males surrounded Doreen and so had no one to confide in.

After her epiphany upstairs she determined to correct that situation, and walked across to speak with Mabel.

The drink had made her less guarded, and she found herself telling Mabel of her experiences upstairs.

'How long have we known each other Mabel?' she asked as a preamble.

'Too many years for comfort dear, why do you ask?'

Doreen took a deep breath and said.

'Mabel I have just realised in the past few minutes that I am a lesbian.'

Mabel just looked at her old friend and waited for the punch line.

'I'm not joking Mabel; I really think that I am a lesbian, and have been for decades.

I have never enjoyed sex with men the way you did, and now I think I know why.'

Doreen reiterated what had happened to her upstairs; Mabel listened with growing puzzlement and concern.

'I have no idea who it could have been Doreen, and if I say so myself I should know if anyone did.

All I can say for certain is that it wasn't me, or Alison or Jazz or Jane. They have all been here with me during the time you were upstairs.

That leaves Sarah, Sue and Diana.

Sarah has been in and out as a good hostess should.

Sue disappeared for quite a while but I think she was with Bill, and Diana seems to be stuck to Steve.

I am at a loss to suggest anyone, I am concerned in case a stranger has walked in and done this to you.

I will do my best to find out who it was, who knows she may even approach you and reveal herself.

She seems to like you very much, otherwise she wouldn't have wanted to make love to you.'

'Thank you Mabel, I am happy to wait and see.

However I really want to explore this new Doreen, and I wondered if you had any ideas on how I could learn more about being a lesbian?'

Mabel smiled at her old friend,

'Well to put the record straight Dor, I am not a lesbian.

I have recently been told that I am a "Fuck Fairy" that is apparently someone who will fuck anyone, of any sex, anywhere.'

Doreen giggled at this description of Mabel; that completely vindicated her own long held belief that Mabel was a oversexed tart.

She decided to be brutally honest,

'Mabel you must have guessed that for all the years I've known you, I have thought of you as a bit of a flirt.

In fact as we are being honest here, I thought you would fuck anything in pants.

I must admit I had never taken you for any kind of lesbian, until you stunned us by announcing your engagement to a woman.

That said, I often wondered why I stayed friends with someone so totally different from myself.

I now believe I stayed friends with you because I have always liked, no fuck it I will be honest here, I have always secretly loved you from afar.'

Doreen's face had got red as she finished her declaration.

She stood nervously in front of the little woman she had just called a tart, or worse.

Mabel had always admired Doreen for being the honest straightforward faithful woman; that Mabel wasn't.

Her soft heart went out to this confused woman, and she reached up and hugged her tightly.

'I love you too Dor, always have, that's why I stayed friends with you.' Not to mention the fact that I want to fuck your husband senseless as well, thought Mabel.

'What am I going to do about Sam? asked Doreen.

He will be devastated if I tell him I don't want to fuck him any more.

He has only very recently rekindled his interest in having sex with me.

I don't know if I can lie there and pretend to like his cock ramming into me anymore.

I crave a woman's tongue and fingers, not a big cock.'

Mabel was tempted to say that if Doreen didn't want Sam's big cock ramming up her cunt, then she would have it with pleasure.

'Give yourself time to adjust to this Dor, no need to tell anyone else about this.

If you really want to experiment with female sex, then by all means come and see me during the week and I will take you though it.'

'What you mean you will make love to me?' asked Doreen.

'Only if you want to Dor, after all what are old friends for,' replied Mabel kissing Doreen gently on her mouth.

John and Jane realised that Jazz was mainly interested in Sam, so drifted off together back to the bar for more drinks.

Jazz had made her position clear to Sam so didn't push it any further.

He would either do something about it or not.

Jazz was only here for a short while, so she regarded any dalliance as a holiday fling and not to be taken too seriously.

Sam was considering Jazz's proposal, but couldn't see how he could be alone with this exotic woman long enough to explore the possibilities.

Alison was too busy overseeing the party to enjoy herself; she desperately wanted Sarah's party to be a success.

Alison really loved Sarah, she was learning more about her every day and was amazed at how complicated she was.

Sarah seemed to be made up of different layers, and each layer Alison discovered was more complex than the previous one.

Then there was John, and the fact that she loved him also.

She was really worried that his parents would give him a hard time over getting her pregnant.

She determined that if they did, she would say she had seduced him whilst he was drunk, so diverting their ire away from him and onto her.

Then there was the Oil Empire to consider, plan "A" had been so elegant.

Why the fuck did she have to fall in love, and fuck up her marriage to Mabel?

On top of everything she was pregnant, and her hormones were driving her crazy.

She was driving Sarah crazy, with her demands for sex at the most inappropriate times.

She was even chasing poor Diana, and it was only the fact that John didn't live with them, that had kept her from jumping on him as well.

Which brought her back to the present situation, John was here now and Alison really needed to be with him.

She caught his eye and when he looked at her enquiringly, she flicked her eyes upstairs.

He whispered to Jane and made his way up the stairs to her bedroom. Alison waited a minute and quietly went up to join him.

He was waiting for her and she flew into his arms joyfully.

John really loved this posh woman; he loved all his women differently. Alison he loved, because she had honoured him by becoming pregnant with his baby.

He would die for her if required without hesitation, she was his most precious girl.

She kissed him deeply, rubbing her body against his in sheer lust.

'Oh John, I've missed you so much, please tell your parents about us.

I want you to come and live with me.

I need you to be here all the time, let me suck your cock darling I want to please you.'

John listened to this disjointed outpouring, with love and patience.

She had offered to look after him, and she was rich enough to be able to do it easily.

He could leave his job, and become a playboy if he wished.

He loved her for offering, but knew he couldn't accept her charity.

Besides there was Jane to consider, he would always be involved with Alison, but he would probably end up marrying Jane.

She wouldn't stand still for him moving in with Alison and Sarah.

Jane was confident of his love, but that would be taking the piss.

He had agreed with Alison, that due to the fact of her age it would be too risky if he fucked her cunt.

She didn't want his big cock ramming against her womb.

In return, she would allow him to fuck her mouth or arse any time he wanted.

He loved to fuck his posh bird up her aristocratic arse; Jane's mum Sue had sucked him already.

'I want your tight little arse Ali, I want you to bend over and take my cock right up your bum,' he whispered into her ear.

'Are you going to bugger mummy's bum, daddy?' she asked in her little girls voice.

'Yes daddy is going to bugger his little girl, so get your knickers off and bend over now.'

She hastened to comply and he was soon looking at her slender firm arse presented to him for fucking.

She had lubricant by her bed, which he used liberally to ease the passage of his thick cock into her anus.

He relished her soft moans as her arse hole was stretched to its limit.

He kept pushing his cock into her, until his balls were jammed hard between her bum cheeks.

'Stand up, I want to hold your tits as I bugger your arse,' he ordered.

He held her firm slightly swollen breasts as he fucked her arse.

Soon he allowed his hands to slide down onto her belly.

It was beginning to swell with his child, and he loved to hold it as he fucked his woman.

'Cum in me daddy, cum up my arse, I love to feel your cock pumping your virile cum into my body,' she gasped as she was shaken by his thrusts.

Holding her belly tightly he gasped out loud, as he spurted his cum deep into her waiting arse.

She smiled as she felt his cock pulsing, pumping his cum into her arse.

'Thank you daddy, that was lovely, we really enjoyed that,' she whispered.

John pulled his cock out of her arse, to allow her to turn and kiss him.

'I love you John,' she whispered in his ear, 'I know I shouldn't but I do, can you forgive me?'

'I love you too Ali, I wish I could throw myself into a photo-copier, and give each of my loves a copy of me for their very own.

We will have to do the best we can, one day at a time my precious love,' he whispered.

Alison snuggled up to her man, she was happy.

He loved her and the baby, and she knew things would turn out all right in the end.

Jane was also tipsy; she usually didn't mind John running at Alison's call but the drink made her cranky.

Fuck them; she thought he's probably fucking the posh cunt right now.

What's good for the goose; is good for the gander, as her granny used to say.

Jane walked over to where Jazz was standing, and asked her if she wanted to see the horses.

Jazz looked down at this sexy girl with her big tits on display, and thought fuck it why not.

Jazz was as bi-sexual as they come, and had fucked lots of sexy girls.

She was looking forward to what Jane had to offer.

'You know I'm not going to show you the horses don't you,' Jane said as they walked across the yard towards the stables.

'I must admit I was hoping that was the case, I can't stand horses,' replied Jazz smiling at this sexpot.

'That being the case what would you like to see?' teased Jane holding Jazz around the waist.

'I tell you what, you show me yours and I'll show you mine,' offered Jazz seductively.

'I bet I know who is going to have to show hers first,' complained Jane.

'In that dress you have already shown everybody, almost everything anyway,' Jazz pointed out.

They walked into the unused part of the stables, Sarah stored her hay here and there was a ladder leading up to a second level.

'Climb up the ladder for me Jane,' asked Jazz.

Jane smiled as she started to climb the ladder; she had only climbed up four rungs when Jazz told her to stop.

'That's better Jane; your arse is at just the right height for me.

Hold on tight to the ladder.'

Jane gasped as Jazz slid her hands up her dress and between Jane's legs.

Jane held tight to the ladder, as Jazz's fingers rubbed her cunt until her juices started to flow.

When Jazz decided Jane was ready, she pulled down her knickers to her ankles.

Jane wriggled in pleasure as Jazz licked between her bum cheeks, and gently bit her bottom.

'Turn around on the ladder and hold on to the top rung,' ordered Jazz.

Jane turned as instructed, and found that by hanging from the top rung she could lift her feet off the ladder and kick off her knickers.

As her feet left the ladder, Jazz lifted up Jane's legs and placed them on her shoulders.

Jazz's mouth was now only inches from Jane's wet cunt.

Jane smiled as Jazz licked her cunt lips and sucked on her clitoris.

This was good; this was fucking good.

Jane felt like coming over the tall woman's face, and she had barely started to lick her.

'Do you like my cunt?' Jane asked as Jazz busily licked her.

'Oh yes, you have a lovely tight cunt, how tight is your arse I wonder?'

Jazz pushed a finger up Jane's bum,

'Do you like it up the arse Jane? I love it up the arse myself,' said Jazz moving her finger around in Jane's anus to stretch it.

'I can take it up the arse, and I can certainly give it as well' panted Jane as she felt an orgasm approaching.

Jane gasped in surprise as Jazz lifted her bodily from the ladder, and seemingly without effort carried her to a nearby bale of hay.

She found herself kneeling on the bale with her bum towards Jazz.

Her bum cheeks were spread apart, and she felt a strap on slipping between her wet cunt lips and deep into her cunt.

'Brace yourself' warned Jazz, and started to fuck her deep and fast.

The power of her thrusts shook Jane's tits free of her dress, and they swung beneath her as she was being fucked.

'Where the fuck did you hide that strap on?' grunted Jane as her body was shaken by the ferociousness of Jazz's fucking.

Her overdue orgasm hit her hard, and she cried out as her body convulsed in passion.

Jazz held her easily as she thrashed about on the hay.

Pulling out of her cunt, Jazz moved around to Jane's face and stood in front of her.

'Open your mouth Jane, I want you to suck on this.'

Bemused and still feeling her orgasm running through her body, Jane opened her mouth as instructed.

A big hot cock was pushed between her lips, and Jazz started to gently fuck her hot mouth.

Jane had never come across such a realistic strap on; it was warm and felt just like a real cock in her mouth.

She almost choked, when she saw a big pair of balls swinging between Jazz's legs.

It was a real cock in her mouth; Jazz had a cock.

'What the fuck is going on here, why have you got a real cock between your legs?' she spluttered, taking her mouth away from the hot juicy knob she had been sucking.

'Surprise, Surprise little Jane, I am a chick with a dick.

I am a woman who just happens to have a cock instead of a cunt.

I am what's known as a Lady boy back in Thailand,' answered Jazz grinning at the astonished girl.

'But you're a beautiful woman, you're not one of those transsexuals.

I would swear you are a woman,' said Jane staring at the cock between Jazz's legs.

She held it in her hands, and gently lifted the ball bag to feel Jazz's balls moving about inside.

'Fuck me backwards, I am lost for words here Jazz.'

Jazz's cock and balls were perfectly hairless; Jane had never seen such a beautiful cock.

It was as if it was made from marble, it was golden as was her skin, and smooth to the touch.

Jane ran her tongue from balls to knob, to test its smoothness.

'You really gave me a good fucking Jazz, I certainly know I've been fucked.'

'Thank you Jane, I do my best, it's a shame you can't fuck me in return.'

'Believe me Jazz I would if I could, we will have to wait until I can get hold of Mabel's strap on.'

'Would you like me to suck you off? I love swallowing cum,' Jane offered hopefully.

'No thanks Jane darling, I might need my cum later on tonight.'

'Oh my God, you're going to fuck Auntie aren't you? I would love to see that.

Just as well we are all the same height lying down.'

Sam saw Jane and Jazz walking back into the room together, they seemed to be getting along famously.

Jane wandered off to the loo.

Sam had been left alone, as Doreen had ensconced herself with Mabel on the other side of the room.

The combination of drink and sexual teasing, had emboldened him into a state of near recklessness.

'Hi Jazz, where have you two girls been?' he asked.

Jazz smiled at him and replied

'We have just been to see the horses, I was very disappointed Sam.

Do you know there was no stallion there, lots of horses but no cocks.

I was really looking forward to seeing a cock tonight.'

'I know where there is a cock for you to look at if you really want to,' said Sam daringly.

'Ohhhh I can't wait, please show me it,' said Jazz taking his arm as he headed towards the stables.

Sam was vibrating with energy he had come fully alive, and was anxious to show this sexy exotic woman what he was made of.

He would show her a cock she wouldn't forget in a hurry.

They went to the tack room; Sam saw a chair there and prepared himself to climb onto it so he could kiss Jazz in comfort.

Seeing what he was doing Jazz told him not to bother with the chair.

To his surprise Jazz knelt down on the floor, bringing her mouth to the same level as Sam's.

Sam took her head in his hands and kissed her, as she returned his kiss his hands roamed over her breasts and buttocks.

She groaned with frustrated lust, as his hands fondled her into a sexual high.

'Where is this cock then Sam?' she gasped.

He released his now rampant cock from his trousers, and felt her hands grasp it.

Her head lowered, and he felt his cock being sucked by a woman for the second time that day.

'I want you to fuck me hard from behind Sam, I want your cock inside me,' she growled with lust.

She turned away from him, still on her knees; he lifted up her dress to expose her white knickers.

'Pull my knickers to one side Sam whilst I guide your cock into me,' Jazz ordered.

Sam did as requested, and hooking his fingers into her knickers pulled them to one side revealing her naked arse.

Jazz reached back between her legs and grasped his swollen cock firmly.

As he pushed forward, she guided it between her arse cheeks and into her anus.

Jazz, like Diana had been arse fucked all her life and her arse was as stretchy as a womans cunt.

Sam's love juice was enough to ease the passage of his thick cock into her anus.

'God Jazz your cunt is so tight on my cock,' he panted as he fucked her hard from behind.

Jazz said nothing; she was enjoying the feel of a big hard cock ramming itself up her arse.

'Oh Sam, I'm going to cum soon, fuck me harder you sexy cunt,' she said thrusting her arse back onto his balls.

'God your cunt is so fucking tight on my cock,' Sam gasped as he fucked her harder.

'That's not my cunt you're fucking, that's my arse,' she gasped.

Sam looked down and saw his cock thrusting into Jazz's arsehole.

He had never dreamt he would ever fuck a woman up her arse.

Yet here he was watching his cock disappearing up Jazz's arsehole.

'Cum up my arse Sam, fill my arse with your hot cum,' she demanded.

He was buggering a woman, this was so erotic and dirty that his ball's exploded in a massive orgasm.

It knocked him off his feet, and sent him sprawling across Jazz's back.

He laid on top of her spasming, his cock still jammed firmly up her arse as it pumped out its cum.

He could feel Jazz shuddering beneath him as she orgasmed, groaning in lust as the waves of pleasure racked her body.

drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers