Auntie Mabel Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
249 Followers

Sam slowly recovered and pulled his shrinking cock out of her arse.

'God that was absolutely fantastic Jazz, I will never forget this night.'

Sam helped a satisfied Jazz to her feet and hugged her,

'You were really great and my cock thanks you,' he said kissing her lovingly.

'So were you Sam, my arse is throbbing but I love it, thank you dear,' she replied dusting herself down.

Relaxed and satisfied they walked back to the party.

Mabel was waiting for them; she had left Doreen to get herself another drink.

Mabel was feeling a bit left out of the action.

Apart from giving Sam a blow-job earlier in the evening, she had been a good girl.

She was a very observant woman, and deduced that Diana and Steve had made love by their body language.

Sue also had that well fucked look, and she had been told about Doreen.

John had gone upstairs to see Alison, which guaranteed her a fucking. She cheered up a bit to see Jane coming towards her for a chat.

'Thanks a fucking lot Auntie, why did I have to find out that Jazz had a cock the hard way?' she whispered angrily.

'Serves you right for being such a sex mad little fuck pig,' replied Mabel smiling at her favourite naughty girl.

'How do you know she had a cock?

Did you by chance go to shake her hand, and inadvertently grab her cock instead?' asked Mabel.

'Ok, all knowing and sarcastic one, I tried to seduce her or him or whatever, and he or she fucked me from behind,' admitted Jane.

'Jazz is a woman,' said Mabel 'she has been a woman all her life.

She was brought up as a woman and thinks like a woman.

She just has the added advantage of a real cock, instead of the rubber ones that we have to make do with.'

'Well I will refer to her as "she" from now on.

Oh my God, I have just realised that if I fuck her, I will be actually buggering a man up his arse,' gasped Jane flushing.

Just then Mabel spotted Jazz and Sam coming back into the room.

How the fuck did she get away with it, thought Mabel realizing that they had just made love.

Jazz looked like the cat who had just got the cream, or in this case the cum.

Sam was bouncing with confidence, at fucking this gorgeous exotic woman.

They made their way to the bar for a drink, everyone had gravitated to the bar and all were very tipsy.

Everyone agreed that it had been a very good party; they had all enjoyed themselves in one way or another.

Sarah was praised until she blushed, Alison was very proud of her clever partner.

Of them all only Sarah, Alison and Steve were sober enough to drive.

Sarah had been too busy to drink, Alison wouldn't drink due to being pregnant, and Steve had been too interested in Diana and the music to think of getting drunk.

While they were trying to sort out who would drive who home, Mabel approached Sam and Jazz.

'Congratulations Jazz, I see you got your way again,' she said smiling at her tall friend.

'Thank you Maybell, Sam is very good, you should try him yourself as soon as possible.

He likes to fuck his women up the arse, don't you Sam?' she asked turning to the embarrassed man.

'I don't know if Sam would want me after having you dear,' said Mabel.

'Never think that Mabel, I want you desperately.

We will have to arrange something between us soon.

You still haven't told me what we were to speak about,' said Sam hugging Mabel.

'Oh that will have to wait until I can get you alone,' she said kissing him

To be Continued.

drsnip
drsnip
249 Followers