Auntie Mabel Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers

Judging she was wet enough; Sam slipped his cock into her and began to gently fuck her the way she preferred.

'I want you to fuck my cunt hard and fast Sam,' she said. Sam had given up trying to make sense of this, so he just took her at her word and really fucked her cunt.

She was grunting as his balls slammed against her arse, her big tits were bouncing madly to his thrusts. Sam was getting ready to cum and she realised this.

'Stop Sam, I don't want you to cum in me yet,' she said. Sam slowed and then stopped fucking her, he lay on top of her with his cock deep inside her cunt.

'I want you to fuck me up my arse Sam, I want you to cum up my bum tonight,' she said looking at him strangely. Sam thought for a moment that she knew about him fucking Jazz up the arse. No he decided there is no way she could know, this is just a strange coincidence.

'Are you sure about all this dear?' he asked.

'Less talk more action Sam, I want your cock up my arse and I want it now,' she said sounding like the old Doreen. He got off her, to allow her to kneel on the bed. She pulled up the baby doll nightie to expose her naked bum, and waited for him.

'I think you will need some form of lubrication dear,' he said tentatively.

'I have some Vaseline in the drawer, that should do,' she said. Sam fetched the jar of Vaseline and dipping his finger into it, applied the slippery grease around Doreen's anus.

'Put some of that up my bum Sam,' she asked. Although she was his wife and he had fucked her often over the years, he found it very erotic to push his finger up her bum. Soon her anus was as slippery as he could get it, and he knelt behind her.

Doreen reached back and grasped her bum cheeks; she pulled them apart so he had a clear view of her arsehole.

'Fuck me Sam, fuck my arse,' she said. He located his knob against her anus, and gently pushed forward. Doreen gasped as her bum hole was stretched, it was very uncomfortable.

She had tried a vibrator up her arse a long time ago and it had given her an orgasm, but Sam's cock was a lot thicker than that vibrator and she groaned as her arse was penetrated. Sam found the sight of his cock going up his wife's bum to be a real turn on. His cock became even harder and more swollen than usual, and Doreen suffered because of it.

'God Sam, I didn't realise what a fucking big cock you had until now.' She gasped.

'Do you want me to stop?' he asked.

'No, fuck me hard,' she ordered. Sam's cock was in all the way, and his balls were pressed hard against her bum cheeks.

He withdrew and then rammed it back up her, soon he had built up a steady rhythm and she was grunting in time to his thrusts. The more he fucked her arse the easier it became, until it was as if he was fucking her cunt.

'I'm going to cum Dor,' he panted as he felt the familiar pressure in his balls.

'

'Come up my arse Sam, fill my bum with your cum,' she growled. With a loud cry of passion, Sam emptied his balls up his wife's arse. Doreen could feel his big shaft throbbing and pulsating, as he pumped his cum into her. She felt him collapse onto her back, and allowed herself to lie flat on the bed.

His cock was still firmly up her arse, and she was in no hurry to tell him to pull it out. This had been his night, and she wanted him to remember it with joy. At last his cock shrank to the point where it slipped out of her arse, and she felt him roll off her.

Her bum was a bit sore, but she felt better in herself by making this sacrifice. She would have to think of a way to break the news to her husband that she was a lesbian. Still that was a problem for tomorrow, Doreen turned on her side and went to sleep.

Steve was pleased he had the chance to drive John's new mini, he had his own car but it wasn't a patch on this one. He decided to go for a drive just for the hell of it. As luck would have it, he seemed to be heading back towards the farmhouse.

He thought that as he was in the vicinity, he might as well see if Diana was still up. Parking the car outside in the road, he quietly walked up the drive and around to the back door. The house was very quiet and he decided that everyone was in bed.

However there was a light on in the kitchen, so he looked through the window and to his delight he saw Diana. She seemed to have just finished her work, and was taking off her apron. Greatly daring he tapped on the window.

She was startled to hear him tapping but as soon as she saw it was him, she smiled her dazzling smile and ran to open the door for him.

'Steeve, it is so good to see you again,' she squealed as she hugged him tightly. He hugged her back and kissed her eager mouth. Her large breasts with their hard nipples dug into his chest, and triggered his cock into life.

'I feel you are pleased to see Diana too,' she said rubbing her hand over his bulge.

'Oh my God Di, you are making me so hard it hurts,' he groaned in her ear.

'Why did you come back Steeve? Did you want to see Diana again? Did you perhaps want to fuck me Steeve?' she said squeezing his cock through his trousers.

'Pease Di, you will make me cum in my pants if you keep on' he begged.

'That would be a waste of your lovely cum Steeve, do you remember squirting your cum over Diana's naked breasts?

'As she was teasing him, she was getting his cock out of his trousers. Soon it was held firmly in her hands as she gently rubbed it.

'God I really want you Di, you are the most beautiful sexiest girl I have ever met in my life. I want you to be my girlfriend if you would,' he gasped kissing her face and neck passionately.

Diana was flattered and pleased with Steve, she felt in control of their relationship. She knew that she was by far the most experienced of them.

'Where would you like to put this big cock Steeve,' she teased.

'Would you like to put it in my mouth again? Would you like Diana to suck your cock for you? How about my cunt, do you want to stick this big thing into my little cunt? or perhaps you like to fuck women up their bums? Would you like me to bend over and pull down my knickers, so you can stick this up my little bum?

' Steve was almost ready to cum in her hand, he had never had a girl tease him like this, and he was nearly growling with frustrated lust.

'Come with me Steeve, but be very quiet everyone is in bed and we mustn't wake them.

'Diana led him by his cock to her room; she made him stand still while she undressed him.

Soon he was naked in front of her, and his cock was throbbing with need.

'Stand still like a good boy while I take my clothes off,' she said smiling up at him. She undid the buttons that ran down the front of her dress, as she did so the pressure of her breasts caused the dress to gape open. Steve was given a sneak preview of her beautiful breasts.

Diana allowed her dress to fall to the floor and stood in front of him in her bra and knickers. Steve was a tit man, and his eyes were riveted to her large breasts that were barely restrained by her bra. Knowing this Diana turned her back on him, and bending over pulled down her knickers slowly.

He had to grab his cock, as her naked arse was revealed to him. She was a very hairy woman, and her cunt hair spread backwards between her legs and even surrounded her anus. Steve longed to thrust his aching cock between her legs, but stood still as instructed.

Still with her back to him, she unhooked her bra and let it fall to the floor in front of her. Diana's breasts were so large, that Steve could see them from behind. Again she bent over to pick up her clothes, showing him her hairy cunt and arse again.

At last she turned round so he could feast his eyes on her breasts. She had lovely firm breasts, dominated by her nipples. They were the size of his thumbs and he desperately wanted them in his mouth. Diana looked at Steve as she lifted each breast up, and rubbed her nipples between her fingers.

'Do you like Diana's breasts Steeve? Are they too big do you think?' she pouted.

'Oh No, they are fucking fantastic, I would really love to suck your beautiful big nipples,' he gasped.

'Oh, don't you want to lick Diana's cunt then?' she said sadly.

'Yes, yes of course I want to lick you, I'll do anything you say Di,' he gabbled.

'Kneel down you naughty boy, and show me how much you want me,' she said opening her legs. Diana was an Italian peasant girl and although Alison and Sarah had tried to educate her regarding perfumes and deodorant; she normally just used soap and water. She had a really long night at the party, with the heat and running around she had to do. Her hairy cunt was hot and sweaty, and smelt like a natural cunt should smell.

Plus her cunt had become very wet, when Steve had shot his cum between her breasts in the tack room. He couldn't care less, and buried his face deep into her sweaty tangled cunt hairs. Breathing her woman's smell deep into his nostrils, it ignited a primitive reaction in his cock, and he knew he was going to fuck this hot hairy hole very soon.

Diana grasped his hair and rubbed his face against her groin. She really liked this young man, and fully intended to fuck him senseless tonight. Still she enjoyed the feeling of power she had over him, and was going to make him earn his fuck.

'Lick Diana's cunt Steeve, I want to feel your tongue deep inside me,' she whispered seductively.

Steve was very happy to oblige her, and licked and sucked her cunt as hard as he could. His cock was threatening to explode, as he grabbed her naked arse to pull her against his mouth. Diana was almost feeling drunk, with this unaccustomed power she had discovered she had over this young man.

She was intelligent enough to realise, that this must be how Sarah felt when she was dominating Diana. Like Sarah, Diana wanted to know how far she could take this power. She grabbed his hair again and pulled his face away from her cunt.

'Come with me Steeve, I want to do something with you,' she said mysteriously.

He followed her into the bathroom, and watched as she shut and locked the door.

'Do you want to fuck me Steeve?' she asked rubbing her cunt with her hand.

'Yes please Di, I really need to fuck you now,' he groaned.

'Well I really need to pee, and I want to pee over that big cock of yours. If you let me pee on you I just might let you fuck me,' she teased.

Steve was a bit taken aback at the idea of being pissed on, but he was so desperate to fuck this sexy woman that he would have agreed to anything.

Seeing him nod, Diana told him to lay in the bath. Steve quickly climbed into the bath and lay on his back. Diana then climbed in and straddled his hips. She crouched down so her cunt was just above his balls, and with a beautiful smile started to pee over his cock.

Steve considered himself an experienced lover; he had fucked quite a few girls. He had never in his life been peed on by a naked woman. He found it so erotic as her hot pee ran down his rampant shaft, and soaked his ball hair. He suddenly found the urge to put his mouth over her cunt irresistible.

Diana was shocked when he sat up and pressed his mouth to her pouring cunt. Steve couldn't get enough of her pee; he wanted it in his mouth and all over his face. He held his hands in her stream, and splashed it over his body and hair. As soon as she stopped peeing he jumped up out of the bath, and roughly pulled her out after him.

She found herself being bent over the side of the bath, and his pee soaked cock was rammed deep into her cunt. Steve grabbed two handfuls of her long black hair, and roughly holding her down over the bath, he took out his frustrated lust on her cunt.

'You dirty sexy little cunt, I'm going to fuck you till you can't walk,' he growled slamming his balls against her naked arse. Feeling his strength; caused Diana to revert to submissive again.

'Please don't hurt me Steeve, I'm sorry for peeing on you,' she begged.

'You can fuck me up my arse if you want,' she offered as he pounded into her.

'Open your arse cheeks for me, you dirty fucking girl, I'm going to bugger you till you can't sit down,' he snarled feeling her need to submit to him. She reached behind herself and pulled her arse cheeks apart. Steve looked down and saw her anus was open for him; he pulled out of her cunt and thrust his cock up her arse.

Her gasps of shock and pain drove him to further efforts, and still holding her by her hair he buggered her arse unmercifully. The pain of him pulling on her hair, combined with his cock ramming into her arse, caused Diana to have the most incredible orgasm she had ever had in her life.

She literally screamed in pleasure as her cunt exploded with cum and love juice. Her legs gave way, and Steve had to hold her up as he continued to fuck her arse. Diana's arse clamped down on his cock, bringing his own orgasm dangerously close.

While she was still shuddering out of control from her massive orgasm, he withdrew his steaming cock from her arse and pulled her to her knees facing him. Still holding on to her hair he pulled her head back, and pushed his cock into her mouth.

'Taste your arse you dirty bitch; I want my cock sucked before I spank your naked fucking arse.

'Diana was crying with joy and pain combined, as his cock choked her. She tried to open her throat to it, and managed to take it in as deep as she could.

Steve was determined to deep throat this dirty sexy woman, and thrust his cock into her mouth until he felt her lips on his balls. He let her choke for a few seconds, before relenting and pulling it out of her mouth. Still with a painful grip on her hair, he pushed her face to the floor.

Holding her there, he spanked her naked arse as hard as he could. His engineer's hands were hard and calloused. She was crying with pain as he spanked her arse until it was red and glowing on both cheeks.

'I'm the boss here' he said, as his hand smacked down onto her burning arse.

'Who's the boss Diana?' he asked the crying woman.

'You are Steeve, you are my boss, I love you Steeve please don't hurt me,' she pleaded. Steve couldn't hold out any more, and dragging her to her feet by her hair he again bent her over the bath.

She felt his engorged shaft thrusting deep into her cunt again. She was now totally submissive, and accepted his cock inside her. She heard him swear as his orgasm hit him,

'Fuck me you fucking cunt you take this,' he shouted as his cum exploded from his cock and squirted deep inside her cunt. Diana just stood there bent over the bath as his cum filled her cunt.

She could feel his cock deep inside her, and smiled through her pain and humiliation. She had found a new master, and she would love him passionately and with all her heart and soul. He pulled his cock out of her sopping cunt, and again pushed her to her knees.

'You pissed on me, now kiss my arse' he ordered, turning his back on her and bending over. Diana humbly kissed his bum cheeks, and then pulled them open so she could lick and kiss his hairy anus.

'I love you Steeve' she whispered, as she thrust her long tongue deep into his arsehole. Steve's orgasm had really knackered him and he could barely stand.

He helped Diana to stand up, and holding her naked body to him he kissed her long and deep on her mouth.

'Do you love me woman?' He asked squeezing her nipples painfully.

'Yes Steeve, I love you, I belong to you now, you can do whatever you want to me,' she cried kissing his face and chest.

'Ok then, don't you fucking forget it,' he said pushing her into the shower room.

'Now wash me all over you dirty sexy cunt,' he ordered slapping her rosy arse. Diana smiled happily as she washed her new Master.

To be continued...

drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers