Auntie Mabel Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers

Mabel contrived to make her adventures something of a lark, instead of the deadly serious business it was.

Suddenly the thought of lazing around this nudist camp; lost its allure to Alan.

He wanted to impress this woman, and decided to help her escape into Italy.

Mabel was very pleased when he offered his help; her plan was working perfectly.

She was flattered that he would want to help a stranger, and said so.

Alan replied that he hoped they wouldn't remain strangers.

He made a few calls on his cell phone, and then suggested that they have dinner in the restaurant.

Being a very exclusive club; meant that its rules were there to please the clients.

One of these was that for Health and Safety reasons, members had to be dressed to enter the restaurant.

This avoided the possibility of diners scalding their naked bodies with the food.

Mabel and Alan went off to their separate rooms to dress for dinner.

At the agreed time Alan rang the bell on Mabels door.

She opened it and he was dazzled by her brilliant smile as she admired the man standing there.

Alan was wearing a full black tie dinner suit; it had been made for him in Paris and was cut to show off his broad shoulders.

Mabel thought he looked like a grey haired James Bond, and said so.

Alan for his part was frankly stunned, at the woman standing in front of him.

He hadn't known what to expect, and as he had already seen her stark naked, he had assumed that she could only look less sexy than before.

How wrong he was, like many men he was guilty of thinking that a woman looked her sexiest naked.

This is a false assumption, nudists aren't sexy they are just naked.

The woman Alan was looking at was sex on legs.

Mabel had pulled out all the stops to impress this man.

She was still naked, but her nakedness was covered now by a sheer silk evening gown.

It was made from blue silk that matched her blue eyes perfectly.

Where it touched her body it clung seductively, highlighting her proud nipples and firm buttocks.

She wore a gold chain belt slung low on her hips, and golden shoes.

She wore golden accessories, to match her very own Wow factor.

Alan simply couldn't believe what he was seeing.

He had once seen a Walt Disney Cartoon when he was young, and there had been a sleeping princess in it.

She had been sleeping for a hundred years, and her golden hair had continued to grow until it spread around her bed.

He had never expected to see such a sight in the real world.

Mabel had a beautiful heart shaped face, sparkling blue eyes and a very kissable mouth.

This was topped off by her hair; it was truly remarkable.

She was 5ft tall so her hair would have had to be five feet long to reach her ankles, and it did.

It was glorious, seeming made from spun gold it cascaded down her back in natural waves.

It was held back from her forehead by a solid gold headband, which was almost lost in the splendour of her tresses.

It was thick and heavy and Alan wanted to touch it, no he wanted to run his fingers through it, smell it taste it.

He wanted to feel it brushing over his naked body.

His iron control shattered, and his erection saluted her.

Mabel made a point of not noticing this, and smiling up at him offered her arm and allowed him to lead her to the restaurant.

Alan was a powerfully built man, and was very strong and fit for his Fifty Eight years.

However he had always been on the short side for a Texan, at 5ft 8".

He could now look down at this gem of a woman, this pocket Venus who had to look up when she smiled at him.

Walking into the restaurant he felt like a King, everyone looked at them as they made their way to their table.

The men with resigned admiration for this lucky fucker, and the women with barely concealed envy.

The evening passed very pleasantly, Alan had a wealth of anecdotes about racing and the people who were involved with it.

Mabel had her own set of stories; some true some not.

After the meal he treated her to the best wines available, cost was obviously not a factor in his life.

Mabel had moved in these circles most of her life, she was a natural predator.

She had never understood beautiful women who chose to fuck poor men. If you are going to fuck anyone then fuck somebody rich, was her belief.

It was a man's world out there, and Mabel had to use every weapon she had to survive and if possible prosper in it.

She had survived and she had certainly prospered, she owned very little in the way of material goods.

Every present she was given she sold, and salted the money away in shrewd investments.

She was a moving target and travelled light, even her present car was borrowed from her last lover.

Mabel didn't know Alan Steele existed when she booked into the club. However by a combination of bribes and the internet, she had chosen a few possibilities from the available men resident.

She sent heartfelt thanks to Diana the Goddess of the hunt, for sending Alan to her.

Of all the possibilities he was by far the best.

Over the wine when Alan again complimented her on her dress, she mentioned that it had to be hung up at night in a wardrobe to prevent it from creasing.

She asked him if he wouldn't mind if she used his wardrobe to hang it in tonight.

He assured her that she was free to use his wardrobe anytime.

Thus it was that without any fuss, it was accepted that they would spend the night together.

Alan was shivering with anticipation; he was annoyed at himself for acting like a callow youth on his first promise.

This tiny woman was pressing all his buttons, and he wanted her so badly his hand shook as he poured out the wine.

Despite her cynicism Mabel was enjoying this evening; Alan was growing on her.

He wasn't a bragger, and he told her about his wives and divorces.

He had four children by four wives and loved them all; he even got on with his ex-wives.

Mabel turned the conversation to racing, and asked if there were any female drivers in Indy car.

She was pleased to hear that women had only just been allowed to participate, and that there were some very good female drivers in the sport.

Indy cars had massive V8 engines that could propel them to speeds approaching 200 mph.

The acceleration was sometimes 4 Gee, and it had been discovered that women could tolerate high gee better than most men.

'Do you still race yourself?' asked Mabel.

'Not any more, it's a young man's sport now, at such high speeds reflexes have to be instantaneous in order to survive.

The race takes so long that it can physically exhaust the toughest driver,' he admitted sadly.

'I would love to try driving one of your cars,' Mabel said wistfully.

'Well little lady,' drawled Alan in a thick Texas accent, 'we will just have to see what can be done about that.'

It was time for bed and Alan helped Mabel to her feet, she seemed a little tipsy and held onto his arm firmly as he escorted her to his room.

Once inside his room Alan couldn't resist scooping Mabel up in his arms and spinning her around.

She squealed in delight at the pleasant shock, and threw her arms around his neck for security.

The feel of her little arms holding on to him, engendered a feeling in him that he was now her protector in this cruel world.

Apart from the sexual attraction he felt for her, he was shocked to realise that he was falling in love with this mysterious woman, and he hadn't even been to bed with her yet.

Alan hated falling in love; he had been there before and had got the tee-shirt.

It always started out like this, sex and love, but his four marriages had brought home the sad fact that it didn't last.

Still he comforted himself with the thought, that he was now a lot older and wiser than he had been in the past.

Most of his marriages had floundered, because he was always away from home racing.

He had honestly thought he was past this Love thing, and had resigned himself to a series of sexual encounters with strangers.

'Put me down please,' asked Mabel hugging his neck in mock terror.

Alan relented, and with a kiss on her cheek gently lowered her to the carpet.

She got hold of his ears, and pulled his face down to be kissed in return.

He watched as she went into the bathroom, and closed the door.

Alan took this opportunity to ring his team, and check on the arrangements he had made to assist Mabel in her escape from Monaco.

That done he got undressed and put on a dressing gown.

Although they had already seen each other naked, he was aware that this was a completely different situation.

Naked in the bar surrounded by other nudists was far from sexual.

Alone and naked in his bedroom was all about sex.

He was reasonably confident about the state of his body, but there was no hiding the grey hairs.

He was Fifty Eight years old, and she had admitted to being Thirty.

He was Twenty eight years older than she was, almost twice her age.

His habitual confidence was starting to unravel, as he realised how much he wanted this little woman to like and want him.

Little did he know that he had nothing to fear, concerning Mabel's interest in him.

Even if he wasn't going to help her escape, she still found him fascinating and very sexual.

As was her habit she was cleaning herself for the sex to come.

Mabel loved anal sex, and always ensured she was clean inside and out before allowing a cock up her arse.

Thinking about cock gave her pause; Alan had a very big cock.

It was also a thick cock, as she observed in the bar.

It was long when limp, so God knows how long it would get when rampant.

This was a real concern for Mabel, she had been well fucked over the years and was certainly not as tight as she had been when she lost her virginity at a young age.

She had a body that was the size of the average sixteen year old, and her vagina was in scale with it.

She wondered if she could accommodate Alan's cock, thank God for Lubricant she thought.

The final thing she had to do before returning to Alan, was to braid her hair into pigtails.

This wasn't to make her look younger, she already looked like a young girl.

This was a practical task, if she tried to fuck with her hair loose it would only get in the way.

It would invariably end up covered in cum and cunt juice.

She didn't tie it up in a bun, as she thought Alan might like to hold her braids if he wanted to fuck her from behind.

She walked back into the room holding her dress in her arms, effectively covering her nakedness.

'A wardrobe was promised?' she asked smiling up at him.

Alan opened his wardrobe and pushed aside his clothes, to make a space for her dress.

As she walked past him, he was able to see her naked back and pert little bottom.

His cock went into full erection, causing his dressing gown to push out towards Mabel.

Alan had fucked many women in his life; all his wives had been American and had been taller than he was.

His most erotic sexual memories, were of a time when he was based in Nha Trang in Vietnam.

All the Vietnamese women were very small, and he had a great time fucking them.

Mabel reminded him of them, and his cock couldn't wait to try her cunt out for tightness.

As he watched she stepped out of her sandals, and bent over to put them into the bottom of the wardrobe.

This exposed her golden pubes between her legs to his eyes, as well as her little pink anus.

He found himself stepping forward, his cock emerging from his dressing gown like a lance.

She gasped as his hands gripped her naked hips, and his hot cock slid between her legs.

Thankfully it didn't enter her vagina, but slid through her cunt lips until she was effectively sitting on his shaft.

'Oh my God,' exclaimed Mabel, ' I have never felt such a cock between my legs in my life.'

Cupping her large breasts in his strong hands, he lifted her up until she was sitting on his rampant shaft.

He took most of her weight on his arms, and turned away from the wardrobe with her riding his hot cock.

Mabel giggled as she reached down between her legs, and discovered his cock sticking out in front of her.

As her little hands felt the girth of his cock and knob, she admitted to him that she was a bit frightened of its size.

'I'm only little, and this is the biggest cock I have ever seen,' she said breathlessly.

Alan groaned as his cock swelled even more at her words.

Mabel was a very experienced sexual warrior, and knew that men needed to be flattered constantly during sex to get the best out of them.

It was certainly working with Alan, his cock was ready to explode and he hadn't got it in her yet.

'Put me down you monster,' she giggled 'I will have to inspect this cock of yours to see if I can possibly take it inside my little body.'

Alan sat her on the bed, and gasped as her hands grasped his throbbing cock.

'Oh my God, its so big' she whispered, as she fondled his shaft and balls. She pulled his foreskin back to expose his glistening knob, and opening her mouth as wide as she could, she encompassed his knob with her mouth.

After sucking his knob for a while she had to stop.

'My jaw is aching, its really too big for my mouth, lets try it somewhere else' she said, laying on her back and opening her legs for him.

Normally Alan was very careful to engage in a lengthy foreplay with his women.

However his cock was now so rigid and swollen, that it was almost painful.

He had to fuck this woman, and he had to fuck her now.

He threw aside his bathrobe and kneeling between her legs rubbed his leaking knob over and between her cunt lips, until his knob found its way into the entrance of her vagina.

She gasped as it entered her 'Oh please be careful, you're stretching me too much. Please Alan be gentle with me I'm only small you know.'

He was like a bull in lust, and her plaintive pleas simply enflamed him more.

Holding her small body firmly, he thrust his cock deep into her tight little cunt.

Her moans of discomfort acted as a spur to his passion, and he held her down, as he fucked her hard and fast.

The sight of her tiny body shaking and groaning under his assault, drove him to realms of lust that he had never experienced before.

He had to fuck her, he had to master her, he had to impregnate her and make her his.

She suddenly convulsed in his grip, and screamed out in passion as she orgasmed over his pounding cock.

Her hot juices spurted over his balls, soaking his grey pubic hairs with her cum.

He wanted to stop and make this last, but his cock wasn't listening.

With a load roar he ejaculated his cum deep inside her tiny cunt, he held her tight as his cock jetted out its load of semen into her womb.

She lay quiescent, as his body crushed her to the bed, his cock twitching as it pumped out the last dregs of his seed into her.

'Your squashing me,' he heard a small voice say from beneath his body.

With a gasp of apology he thrust himself off her tiny body, pulling his big cock out of her soaking cunt in the process.

He rolled onto his side and gathered her into his arms.

'God I'm so sorry Mabel, I don't know what came over me, I'm usually such a patient and careful lover,' he babbled running his hands over her naked body to check he hadn't broken her ribs.

Mabel just groaned softly, ' It's Ok Alan I shouldn't have teased you so, but I don't think I will be sitting down comfortably any time soon. Your cock is so big and thick it nearly ripped me open.'

Alan was distraught at causing this little girl such pain, and held her close to him whispering words of comfort and apology into her ear.

'I love you cuddling me, it makes me feel so safe when I'm in your arms,' she whispered kissing his face gently.

'From now on I swear you will always be safe,' he promised. ' I am going to take you with me to the USA and look after you for as long as you need me.'

Mabel smiled to herself and kissed him deeply on his mouth.

'I'm sleepy, can I stay with you tonight?' she asked.

'I wouldn't allow you to be anywhere else,' he replied covering her body with kisses.

'I feel so safe in your arms Alan,' she said snuggling up to his body.

A few minutes later he realised that she was asleep, curled up like a kitten in his arms.

The next morning she woke up and found she was still in his arms.

He had stayed awake all night watching over her and thinking about the future.

He now couldn't envision his life without this tiny woman in it.

He had to make her his, he was going to take her to his home in Texas and try his best to get her to stay with him for the rest of his life.

They dressed and had a leisurely breakfast, Alan fussed around her as if she was made of glass, and she had to stop him from carrying her about in his arms.

'Thank you for your concern Alan, but I am recovered from last night and I am sure I will get used to such a massive cock given time,' she said kissing him fondly.

He stood a bit straighter and thrust his shoulders back at her words.

The club had a large lawn at the rear of the main building, and after consulting his watch, Alan escorted Mabel and their luggage to this grassy expanse.

Mabel was puzzled at his actions, she had assumed he was going to try and smuggle her out of the club in his car.

The high pitched screaming roar of a Helicopter, washed over the club as Alan's personal chopper swooped down and landed on the lawn.

Mabel squealed in delight, as he swept her up in his arms and lifted her into the Helicopter.

Its rotors never slowed, and the downwash of the blurring blades blasted at his body as he loaded their luggage aboard.

As soon as Alan was belted in, the chopper leapt off the grass and back into the air.

The pilot headed for the border and safety for Mabel.

Mabel cuddled up to Alan and whispered the things she was going to do to him, to thank him for this rescue.

Alan groaned, as his erection pressed painfully against his pants.

Alison found Mabel curled up on her sofa, when she came down in the morning.

As a lifelong horsewoman Alison found it hard to lie in bed, she was used to getting up at the crack of dawn.

She looked down at this tiny little woman who had such a catalytic effect on everyone's lives.

Alison still loved her, despite having John, and now Sarah in her heart.

Mabel had fallen asleep wrapped in a big fluffy towel, it had slipped off her naked body and Alison could see her golden pubes clearly.

She missed the feel and smell of this little woman and quietly kneeling down she buried her face between Mabel's legs.

She sniffed deeply, breathing in her warm sexual smell.

Mabel's thick pubic hair tickled Alison's nose, as she rubbed her face between the sleeping woman's legs.

Being pregnant had thrown Alison's hormones out of kilter, and her cunt flooded with juices as she licked and sucked at Mabels warm labia.

As she was licking Mabel, her hand slipped down between her own legs and rubbed her clitoris.

The smell of Mabel's cunt and the friction of her fingers on her clit, brought on her orgasm.

She buried her face into Mabel's thick golden pubic hair, to muffle her cries of passion.

Alison could feel her own juices running over her fingers, as her cunt squirted them out.

Afterwards she knelt by Mabel's side and waited until her heart had stopped racing.

'Morning, you sexy little fucker,' murmured Mabel, looking fondly at her pregnant friend and lover.

'Morning Darling, sorry about this but I miss you so much. I needed to taste you once more,' explained Alison.

'I can't think of a nicer way to be woken up,' replied Mabel sleepily.

drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers