Auntie Mabel Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers

Sue and Mabel went in to see Alison; it was obvious to Mabel that Alison respected Sue far more than she respected Mabel.

Sue explained that they had to keep quiet about the pregnancy until Doreen was told.

Mabel promised Alison that she would be told within the week.

Alison grudgingly accepted this, and with kisses all round went back to the farmhouse.

'So sexy Sue, who have you been fucking this morning?' asked Mabel when they were alone.

'How the fuck can you tell?' exclaimed Sue.

'Because my oversexed fuck bunny, you have soaked the back of your skirt in cunt juice,' explained Mabel smiling at her friend and lover.

Sue capitulated and told Mabel about her dalliance with George.

Mabel listened to her story with amusement, and not a little envy.

It brought home to her that Sue was twenty years younger than she was, and could still vamp almost any man she fancied.

It reminded Mabel of the removal men, fuck it she thought to herself, I can still vamp men when I feel in the mood.

Sue did suggest that as Alison and Sarah were the closest thing to lesbians in the group, perhaps they could introduce Doreen into the fold.

Mabel restated her own firmly held belief, that there was no such thing as a lesbian.

Human beings were far too complicated to be thrust into narrow categories.

Mabel considered that she was perfectly capable of introducing Doreen into the pleasures of lesbian sex.

However when Sue further suggested that perhaps she could help Mabel with Doreen, Mabel said she would give the idea serious thought.

She was due to see Doreen tonight, and if Mabel thought it a good idea she would ring Sue and ask her to come over.

Mabel looked at her best friend and realised that she loved her.

This didn't really surprise Mabel, as she loved a lot of people.

She believed that love wasn't a finite thing; it could expand forever and include as many people as required.

Mabel loved the whole group, her favourite was John, but Sue was definitely her favourite female.

Thinking like this made her realise that she wanted to fuck Sue.

'I really want to fuck you Sue,' she said out loud.

'Good, because I really want to fuck you' replied Sue, taking Mabel by her hand and leading her into the bedroom.

While his wife was fucking Mabel, Bill was getting his garage ready for tonight's show.

The garage had strong wooden beams in the roof that would easily hold a woman's limp body.

He had borrowed strapping and a hospital trolley from the hospital, and had hung loops of straps ready for tonight.

He had also set up his video camera, ensuring it had a good view of the trolley.

His plan was to carry either Jane or Sue to the trolley, and then strap them up.

He would then move the trolley away from under them, leaving them dangling in the air.

Bill could then arrange their limp bodies into any position he chose for fucking them.

He would have to be careful not to hurt them too much, in case they started to wonder how they came by any bruises or soreness.

That was a shame; as he really wanted to whip his daughter's naked arse until it bled.

After he whipped her, he wanted to ram his cock up her arse and bugger her till her big tits bounced.

Bill also had been thinking about Sue's friend Mabel, he wondered if he could arrange for her to fall asleep for him one night.

Mabel was at that moment coming for his wife, Sue was fingering her cunt and smiling at her little lover, as she thrashed around on the bed in her orgasm.

'That's a good girl, come for Sue, come over my fingers you sexy little fuck fairy,' she whispered seductively as she continued to finger fuck Mabel's squirting cunt.

'Please Sue, please stop I can't breath' pleaded Mabel, sobbing as waves of lust ran through her naked body.

Sue turned her over onto her belly, and thrust a finger up Mabel's arse.

'Agggghhh you fucking cunt, please stop please,' she begged as her body went out of control under Sue's manipulation.

Sue relented and stopped fingering Mabel's arse.

Mabel gasped in relief as the intense stimulation ceased, and her body began to wind down from her orgasmic high.

Tears were running down her face as she lay panting on the bed.

'You are a fucking cunt Sue; you know just what to do to me to push me out of control. I hate being out of control during sex and you know it,'

said Mabel breathlessly.

'Stop whining you little sex monster,' replied Sue smiling. ' you love me and what I do to you, so stop making a fuss or I'll ram this vibrator up your arse.'

'No please don't Sue darling, you'll kill me if you start again, my old heart can't take the strain of your lovemaking,' begged Mabel kissing Sue's hand in supplication.

Sue laid on her back and opened her legs wide.

'I suggest you use that mouth for licking my cunt instead of moaning,' she ordered.

Mabel dutifully lay between Sue's naked legs, and licked and sucked her cunt as ordered.

'Harder bitch before I decide to spank you,' threatened Sue.

Mabel sucked and licked as hard as she could, the last time Sue had spanked her naked arse she hadn't been able to sit down for hours.

Sue relaxed under Mabel's experienced tongue; she loved having her cunt licked.

She reached down and fondled Mabel's lovely hair as she sucked on Sue's clitoris.

Her reverie was broken, by the doorbell ringing.

'Oh Fuck me,' exclaimed Mabel lifting her wet face from Sue's juicy cunt.

'That must be Doreen, I lost track of the time.'

Mabel jumped out of bed, and asked Sue to hide in the spare room.

Wiping Sue's cunt juice off her face with a towel, Mabel ran naked to the door.

Doreen was surprised to see Mabel standing there naked, as the door opened.

'Sorry Dor, I was just about to get in the shower when I heard the doorbell, please come in,' invited Mabel breathlessly.

'Is it still Ok for me to be here?' asked Doreen nervously.

Mabel hugged her and kissed her on her mouth.

'Of course it is you silly girl, as a matter of fact you can join me in the shower,' suggested Mabel brushing her hand over Doreen's breasts.

Doreen gasped as her nipples reacted to Mabel's touch,

' Oh my God May, just doing that has made me wet myself.'

Mabel smiled and slid her hand up between Doreen's legs until she could feel her hot wet crotch.

Doreen's sensible cotton knickers were soaked.

'You are wet, you sexy thing, and I haven't even started on you yet.'

Doreen followed Mabel into her bathroom, the sight of her walking ahead of her made her even wetter between her legs.

Mabel had a lovely firm little bottom, and it unconsciously wiggled as she walked.

Also her breasts were so large compared to her body, that Doreen could see them from behind.

Now she was actually here with another woman, Doreen found herself shaking with nerves.

Mabel was so confident in her nakedness, that she caused Doreen to doubt her own body.

Doreen was concerned, in case Mabel would be disappointed when she saw her naked.

'Do you have anything to drink before we start?' Doreen asked desperately.

Mabel was in no rush, so changed direction and walked into the lounge.

She curled up naked on the sofa, and told Doreen to help herself at the bar in the corner, and to pour Mabel a glass of wine.

Doreen poured Mabel's drink, and then poured herself a triple vodka with just a dash of blackcurrent.

Before she took the wine to Mabel, she threw her drink down her throat.

Her hands were still shaking as she poured herself another triple, and took Mabel's wine over to the sofa and handed it to Mabel.

'Sorry May, I'm a bit nervous and I need a drink to calm myself down,' she explained blushing.

Mabel just smiled at her straight-laced friend, and told her to sit on the sofa next to her.

When Doreen sat down, she was amazed when Mabel got up and sat on her lap.

Doreen had never had a naked woman sitting on her lap before, and found that she was forced to hold onto Mabel to ensure she didn't slip off.

She was holding her drink in one hand, and her other hand was forced to cup one of Mabel's breasts.

Doreen was so flustered, that she gulped her drink down again.

Mabel held Doreen's head in her hands, and kissed her full on the mouth. She thrust her tongue into Doreen's mouth, and slipping her hand inside Doreen's bra, squeezed her breasts.

'Sit here Dor, I'll get you a refill,' she said and got off her lap and went to the bar.

Mabel filled a glass with Vodka and just coloured it with blackcurrent.

No sooner had she handed it to her nervous friend, than Doreen had gulped most of it down.

Mabel sat back on her lap and stroked her hair gently.

'There's no need to be nervous Dor, I won't do anything you object to,' she whispered as she kissed her friend.

Doreen had been too nervous to eat anything that day, so the alcohol went straight to her brain.

She felt as if she was floating on a warm sea, and her body relaxed as Mabel kissed her face and neck.

Doreen's hand began to stroke and fondle Mabel's naked breasts, and the feel of her soft skin rekindled the heat in her loins.

'I feel so silly May, I think I am a lesbian but I have no idea what a lesbian does,' she confessed.

'You are not a lesbian Dor, you are just a woman who feels more comfortable with women, Lesbian is just a label,' said Mabel gently.

Mabel started to unbutton Doreen's blouse, and soon had exposed her white cotton bra.

Reaching behind her friend she unhooked it, and pulled it off Doreen's shoulders.

Her large soft breasts fell forward, and brushed against Mabel's nipples. Doreen sat quietly as Mabel lifted her breasts to her mouth, and sucked on each nipple.

The feeling of suction caused Doreen's cunt to flood with hot juices, and she groaned softly.

Mabel got off her lap and told Doreen to stand up.

Doreen stood quietly, as Mabel pulled down her skirt leaving her standing wearing only her sensible white cotton knickers.

Doreen's gusset was dripping with her cunt juices, and they were running down the inside of her thighs.

Mabel ran her finger in the groove formed by her cunt lips, and Doreen gasped as her cunt released another flood of hot juices.

Mabel pulled down Doreen's knickers, and used them to mop up the juices from her inner thighs and pubes.

'We won't bother with a shower until after,' said Mabel.

'After what?' whispered Doreen.

'After I have fucked you to orgasm and back,' promised Mabel leading her into the bedroom.

Doreen felt so vulnerable and yet so liberated, as she walked naked behind Mabel.

Sue had been standing naked in the doorway watching them; she thought it best to keep out of sight of Doreen.

She didn't know John's mum that well, but felt a connection with her due to the fact that she had been fucking her son.

She ducked back out of sight, as Mabel led Doreen into the main bedroom.

Sue wasn't a lesbian by any means, but did enjoy making love to her female friends.

She had so far made love to almost all of them, including her own daughter Jane.

If memory served her the only two she hadn't fucked were Jazz and Doreen.

She wasn't sure what category to put Jazz in but as she was so obviously a woman barring her cock, that Sue put her in the female category.

She had also made love to most of the males in the group, barring Sam and Steve.

It was because of this promiscuous behaviour that she felt so guilty, and had asked her husband Bill to whip her arse.

It had hurt like fuck, but it served as a sort of penance for her sins and made her able to look him in the eyes as he was fucking her.

However she felt her most relaxed and sensual when she was with Mabel, they seemed to fit together well.

Mabel had come to trust and love Sue, and those feelings were reciprocated.

Although Mabel was older than Sue by twenty years; Sue tended to treat Mabel as an erring daughter, and bossed her about lovingly.

Strangely enough Mabel looked upon Sue as a mother figure, Mabel's mother was a dim memory.

Everyone needed someone they could turn to, when things got too much for them alone.

To give Mabel time to be with Doreen, Sue walked naked into the kitchen to make herself a cup of tea.

She was standing by the cooker concentrating on not scalding herself, when a pair of hands grasped her naked breasts and squeezed them gently.

'Hello Mrs. Sanderson fancy finding you here; and naked for some reason. Did you guess I would pop over to see Auntie Mabel?' asked John.

Sues first reaction to her favourite lovers touch, was to lean back against his strong young body, and relish the feel of his hands as they wandered over her nakedness.

She could feel his erection pressing against her naked arse, and knew he was considering bending her over and fucking her in the kitchen.

'Hello John you sexy boy, I've missed you so much lately. I need your cock in me, but just up my cunt tonight as my arse is a bit tender,' she whispered, turning and kissing him passionately.

'I couldn't help but notice that your arse has red marks on it, how did that happen?' asked John as his fingers slipped up Sue's ready cunt.

Sue gasped and thrust her cunt towards him, to force his fingers deeper into her body.

Her hands were releasing his hard cock from his pants, and rubbing it gently.

'I'll tell you all about that after you have fucked me, we had better do it here as Mabel has a visitor in her bedroom,' she said leading him to the kitchen table by his cock.

She was surprised by his reaction to her words; he halted suddenly and growled out a question.

'Who is it Sue, who's she fucking? Do I know him?'

'It's not a man John, its one of the girls,' Sue assured him quickly. 'She's just showing her the ropes so to speak. I'm just keeping out of the way to give them a little privacy until she has finished.'

A sudden jealous rage had swept over John, surprising him and Sue with its strength.

Sue knew that the only reason the group had survived so long, was that no one was jealous of anyone else.

They all knew that Mabel would fuck anything in pants or knickers, and she had been surprised at John's reaction to the news that she was fucking someone.

'Can you tell me who it is?' he asked stiffly.

'Normally I would dear, but this particular woman doesn't want anyone to know what she is doing just yet. As soon as I have her permission to tell you I will,' said Sue. She knelt down in front of him and sucked his cock into her hot mouth to try and distract him.

She realised that Doreen would definitely not want her son walking in on her and Mabel when they were fucking.

Under the soothing sensation of Sues mouth sucking on his knob, John gradually relaxed and apologised to Sue for his attitude.

'I don't know what I was thinking Sue, I am the last one to complain about Mabel's sex life. I love her so much that it hurts sometimes, and I worry in case she fucks the wrong person one day and gets hurt.'

Sue stopped sucking his cock long enough to tell him that Mabel was well aware of his feelings for her, and was always careful who she fucked and where.

John's cock was back to its customary hardness, so Sue stood up and bent over the table, presenting her naked arse to John.

'Please fuck me John, I need your cock inside me' she begged, wiggling her naked arse in invitation.

John had fucked all the females of the group except for Sarah, who was as close to being a full lesbian as she could be, and Jazz who was a Ladyboy.

He had even got Alison pregnant, but of all the women in the group the one who turned him on the most was his girlfriend's mum Sue.

The simple fact that she was Jane's mum and was allowing him to fuck her, was so erotic to his mind that he always got a hard on when he thought about fucking her.

The sight of Sue's naked arse drove everything else from his mind, and he spread her cunt lips wide so he could push his swollen cock deep into her.

He groaned in pleasure, as her hot cunt encompassed his shaft.

His balls were pressed hard against her naked arse, as his knob hit up against her womb.

'I love your big cock inside me John, I can feel every inch of you, from your big hairy balls to your knob,' Sue gasped contentedly.

'And I can feel your lovely hot cunt gripping my cock tightly,' he answered.

Taking a good grip of Sue's hips, John commenced fucking her deep and hard.

He loved to see her naked bottom quivering, as his balls slammed between her bum cheeks.

To get a better purchase on her body, he got hold of her shoulders and forcing her back towards him, rammed his big cock up her cunt.

Sue was already wet from her episode with George, and then Mabel.

She felt her orgasm coming quickly and didn't fight it.

John was pleased and surprised when her hot juices splashed out of her cunt, in accompaniment to her cries of ecstasy as she came for him.

He was tempted to shoot his cum into her cunt, but really wanted to fuck Mabel tonight.

So withdrawing reluctantly from Sue's cunt, he sat down on a kitchen chair and pulled her onto his lap for a cuddle.

'Thank you John, I really enjoyed that, I'm always surprised that a young man like you wants to fuck an old woman like me,' said Sue kissing his face lovingly.

'I love you Mrs. Sanderson; I am amazed that I can love all of you girls but I can. I would be just as jealous of you as I am of Mabel' he admitted, fondling her naked breasts.

'I love you too John, I know I shouldn't as I'm a married woman but I can't help myself,' whispered Sue hugging him to her naked body.

'How about a cup of tea, sexy bum, while I go and have a pee,' said John standing up.

Sue smiled up at him and turned towards the kettle, John walked quietly out of the kitchen towards the bathroom.

He didn't need a pee; he needed to see whom Mabel was fucking.

His dark side was whispering jealous thoughts into his mind, and he knew he wouldn't sleep tonight, until he knew for certain that his May was with a woman.

John quietly crept along the corridor until he came to Mabel's bedroom door.

It was ajar, as Mabel simply hadn't thought of closing it.

John could hear sounds of passion coming from the room, and carefully pushed the door just open enough to see inside.

Mabel was kneeling by the side of a naked woman; the woman was on her back with her head towards the door.

She was in the middle of an orgasm, caused by Mabel's furiously working fingers buried deep inside her cunt.

The woman's eyes were shut tight, and her mouth was open and moaning as her orgasm blasted through her naked body.

John was relieved when the sight of a pair of large bouncing breasts, confirmed that his May was indeed with a woman.

He then almost gasped out loud in disbelief, when he recognised the naked woman that Mabel was fucking.

It was John's mother Doreen, naked and sweating on Mabel's bed.

John rubbed his eyes in complete disbelief; this just couldn't be true. Doreen was a straight-laced stern type of woman, who didn't allow any girlie magazines or rude pictures in her house.

This wanton sexual creature writhing on the bed naked and groaning with lust, was far removed from the starchy mother that he had known and loved all of his life.

He looked down in surprise as his cock sprang to attention, at the sight of his mother naked.

He found himself thinking forbidden thoughts, concerning him walking in and joining them on the bed.

He remembered his dream where his mother was asking him to fuck her cunt and arse, and his cock quivered as precum leaked out of his knob hole and soaked into his trousers.

John loved his mum dearly, and was ashamed at such obscene thoughts.

He had to get back to the kitchen before Sue got suspicious, so reluctantly crept away.

drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers