Auntie Mabel Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers

'So Doreen, it appears we are to be Grandparents soon, how can you possibly be a Grandmother when you look so fucking sexy,' said Sam staring at her breasts.

Doreen found herself blushing under his admiring gaze, she realised that for all her recent confusion about her sexuality she still loved Sam.

'I love you Sam, and I love John even though this situation has arisen,' she said out of the blue.

'I love you too old girl,' replied Sam smiling at his wife and the mother of his son.

John had already gone to work, so they decided to speak to him about Alison that evening.

John's mind was in turmoil; he had hardly slept last night because of his knowledge about his mother Doreen.

He had seen her being fucked by a woman last night, and watched as she had orgasmed uninhibitedly under the stimulation of the woman's fingers.

He would normally have gone to Mabel to ask for her advice on this matter, but the woman fingering his mother into her orgasm was Mabel.

What the fuck was she doing having sex with his mother?

He knew she was a sexual libertine, but where would she stop?

Would she end up by fucking his dad Sam?

John was really upset, he was so used to telling Mabel everything that he was at a loss what to do about this situation.

As if that wasn't enough of a worry, he had received more than one text message from Alison demanding that he see her that evening after work.

He couldn't tell Jane about his mother, because he wanted to protect her privacy.

He couldn't tell Jane about Alison, for fear of sparking off a jealous row.

Consequently he was quiet and morose all day.

Mabel had no plans on being Doreen's lesbian lover, as far as she was concerned she had shown her the ropes.

It was up to Doreen if she wanted to pursue this sexual path.

Mabel had only become involved, as a way of telling Doreen about her son and Alison.

This morning Mabel had been talking to Jazz on the phone.

Jazz had been calling from a photo-shoot in Trafalgar Square, and was having a great time.

She had met an American basketball player who was taller than she was. Jazz was so excited at being able to look up to a man, that she was trying her best to seduce him.

Jazz was 6ft 5" tall and he was 7ft tall, as far as Jazz was concerned they made a prefect couple.

'Doe's he know about you?' asked Mabel.

'Not yet, I plan on fucking him before I tell him,' replied Jazz.

'How can you fuck him, without him finding out?' asked Mabel curiously.

'Oh that's easy, I never allow them to put their hand between my legs, I only let them feel my breasts.

I always insist that the first time they fuck me; it is in the dark because I am so terribly shy.

I keep my knickers on and guide their cock into my arse.

Once they have fucked me, they don't seem to care so much that I am different from other women,' said Jazz.

Mabel asked her when she was due back, but Jazz didn't know.

'Best of luck with your new man,' said Mabel sincerely.

'Love you May bell, I still haven't forgotten that I owe you a good fucking,' said Jazz hanging up the phone.

Steve was aware of John's mood; they had been workmates and best friends for a long while.

Usually Steve would have filled John in on all the sexy details of his latest conquest.

However he knew that John was very fond of Diana, and wasn't too sure how he would take the news that Steve was fucking her.

Steve had already been warned by Jane to watch his step with Diana, or she would rip his balls off.

Regardless of warnings Diana had seemed eager to make love to him, and he had responded as any red-blooded young man would.

Well perhaps he had responded a bit more than most normal men would. He remembered Diana peeing on him, and enflaming him so much that he had fucked her cunt followed by her arse.

He had then forced her to her knees where he thrust his cock deep into her throat until she gagged on it.

He had then spanked her naked arse until she submitted to his will. Finally he had filled her cunt with his cum.

She had sworn to be his woman and to obey him from now on.

He couldn't wait to see her again to try out his power over her.

As if that hadn't been enough sex for one night, he had then stumbled across John's Auntie Mabel naked in the rain when he had left Diana.

She had begged him for sex, and he had certainly obliged her.

For an old lady she was a fantastic fuck.

He had fucked her cunt and arse, and then finished off by coming in her mouth.

Still he had to be circumspect, as he didn't want to fall out with John over a girl.

John dragged his way through his day and at last it was time to go home. He was surprised to see his parents sitting together at the kitchen table waiting for him when he walked into the kitchen.

'Hello Mum, Dad what's up?' he asked with a feeling of gloom.

'We know about Alison and the pregnancy, John darling,' said his mum standing up and hugging him to her bosom.

John felt a feeling of enormous relief as his mother hugged him tightly. She told him that they still loved him, and would help all they could.

'I'm so glad you know about it,' said John hugging his mum tightly.

'Keeping it a secret was killing me.'

'It's OK John darling, we were told how it happened and we can't really blame you for it,' said Doreen.

John felt as if a great weight had been lifted from his young shoulders.

His parents knew at last and didn't blame him; he had another reason to love Mabel.

Life still went on and Doreen went off to make the dinner, leaving John with his dad.

'If you need anything John, don't hesitate to ask me,' offered Sam hugging his son fondly.

They had a pleasant dinner together, and John told them that he had to pop round to see Alison to check she was OK.

Alison had sent Sarah and Diana out to the shops, to buy a few things for her.

This was simply so she could have John to herself for a change.

She was waiting for him as he drove up; she stood in the doorway admiring his firm young body as he walked towards her.

Her hormones were driving her crazy again, and she bitterly regretted her agreement with him not to fuck her cunt whilst she was pregnant.

Her vagina ached for his big young cock, perhaps if they were very gentle she could let him fuck her properly again.

He put his arms around her and hugged her gently to him.

Alison melted against his body, and slid her hand down to rub it against his groin.

'I missed you Daddy' she whispered, fondling his cock until it reacted, as she wanted.

'I missed you too Mummy' he replied, gently squeezing her slightly swollen breasts.

She pulled him inside and led him into the sitting room; she sat him down on the sofa and then sat on his lap.

'This situation is getting silly darling,' she said kissing his face and neck.

'You are the father of my child, and now that your parents know about us there is no reason why you can't come and live with me and your baby,' she continued patting her tummy.

'Anyway you are far too old to still be living with your mother, aren't you darling?'

John was in a quandary; he certainly didn't want to piss off Alison. However he also didn't want to piss off Jane, and he couldn't see any way he could avoid hurting one of his lovers.

'This calls for a drink you sexy little mummy' he said, standing up with her in his arms and carrying her over to the bar.

He sat he down on a stool and poured them both a large glass of wine.

'You know I shouldn't drink you naughty boy,' said Alison accepting the glass.

John knew he had to avoid committing himself, until he could confer with Mabel.

He trusted her judgement implicitly, and was thinking of a way to ask her advice.

'I know darling, lets ask Mabel and Sue around for a small celebration.

I could certainly do with one after the day I have had at work.' He said brightly.

'That's the other thing I was going to talk to you about darling,' said Alison sipping her wine. 'As you must know I am a very rich woman and it isn't right or proper for my man to have to work in a dirty old factory. I want you to leave engineering and come into the oil business with me. Obviously you can choose whatever job you fancy I'm sure you will be a credit to me and the company.'

Oh Fuck me backwards thought John, what the fuck am I going to do about this?

'While we are talking as adults John, I also have decided that the child of Lady Alison Armatage simply cannot be allowed to be a bastard. Therefore I have decided to marry you, and make our baby legitimate.'

John had to sit down abruptly as his legs went weak at the knees.

Alison was a full Dominance mode, and took his silence for agreement with her plans.

'Be a darling and pour me another drink,' he said ' I just have to pop to the loo for a pee.'

He beat a hasty retreat into the toilet, and using his cell phone called Mabel.

Thankfully she was available, and he was able to clue her in on Alison's demands.

'Please May come over right away and bring Sue and Jane if you can, I need you desperately,' begged John.

At long last Mabel had been able to pretend to take her driving test, and of course pass.

She could now use her Jaguar openly, and ringing Sue she arranged to pick her and Jane up and take them to John's rescue.

John was frantically plying Alison with wine while he waited for the cavalry to arrive.

After not drinking alcohol since she knew she was pregnant, Alison found the little wine she did drink made her tipsy.

Her inhibitions relaxed, and she was rubbing herself against John in a very provocative manner.

'While you are in such a lovely agreeable mood darling; I also want you to fuck me, but I want your big young cock in my cunt.

I know we decided it was risky but if you are gentle with me it should be all right,' she crooned in his ear whilst fondling his hard cock through his trousers.

Just then the throaty roar of Mabel's Jaguar, could be heard as it skidded to a halt outside.

Kissing Alison, John hurried to the door to let them in.

'She now wants my cock in her vagina, I am out of my depth here May,' he gabbled.

'Take the Jag and go to the off licence for some more drinks, that will give us time to work on Alison and try and change her mind' said Mabel sensibly.

'I love you so much May,' he said kissing her and drove off with the Jag's wheels spinning.

Alison looked up in bemused surprise as the three walked into the room.

'Hello Ali,' said Mabel smiling brightly.

'Hello girls, nice to see you,' replied Alison trying to get off the sofa so as to get them all drinks.

'Stay there darling,' said Sue, 'we'll get our own drinks.'

The girls all went to the bar and made themselves the drink of their choice.

'I hear you have some ideas regarding John and the baby,' said Mabel sitting down opposite Alison.

'Yes Mabel, I have given this careful thought and it all boils down to three things.

One, John must move in with me and his child, he is too old to still be with his parents.

Two, he must leave that stupid job at that stupid factory and work for my Oil company, where he can earn the kind of money he deserves.

Three, in order that our baby is not born a bastard he must marry me.

There Mabel, I think you will agree that my demands are fair and reasonable,' she finished smiling at the three women.

Jane was feeling like shit as it was, and couldn't believe her ears at the load of bollicks Alison was spouting to them.

Normally in the presence of her mother and Mabel, she would have said nothing.

She would have left it to them to sort things out, but she was in no mood to put up with this shit.

'What the fuck are you drivelling on about Alison, you are just an old woman who tricked my John into getting you pregnant.

I think I was a fucking saint to let you get away with that shit, but don't push your luck sister or I will fucking punch you out,' screamed Jane in rage moving towards Alison with her fists clenched hard.

Sue quickly interposed herself between the furious Jane and Alison.

'It's OK Jane darling, Mabel and I will sort this out for you, I think it best if you went home and cooled down,' said Sue placatingly. 'Also you might warn Bill that I may have to stay here overnight to help Mabel with Alison.'

'I've had it up to here with the posh cunt,' snarled Jane 'if you can't sort this out then I swear I will punch her fucking lights out.' Jane stormed out of the house, and walked back towards the village fuming at the fucking cheek of Alison.

When she got home Jane did something out of character, she went to the drinks cabinet and grabbed a bottle of wine.

Before going upstairs to her bedroom, she wrote a quick note to her dad to warn him that Sue may not be home tonight.

Jane stripped naked and took the wine into the bathroom.

Running a hot bath she soaked herself in it, and drank the wine straight out of the bottle.

By the time the water was cool the bottle was empty, but Jane felt a lot more relaxed than she had been for a long time.

Getting carefully out of the bath, she staggered naked along the corridor towards her bedroom.

As she passed her parents bedroom, she bumped into her dad as he came out into the corridor.

'Woops,' she giggled as she staggered into his arms.

Her dad had to grab her as she stumbled backwards, his hands grasping her naked bottom.

'Are you OK dear?' he asked concernedly as he steadied her.

The feel of her soft warm arse caused his cock to become erect, and he found it difficult to keep his eyes from devouring the sight of her large firm breasts.

'I'm Ok daddy I just need to go to bed' she slurred, kissing him on the cheek as she continued down the corridor to her room.

Bill watched her naked arse moving seductively as she made her way to her room; he remembered the tightness of it gripping his cock as he had fucked it.

He decided he had to fuck her again tonight whilst Sue was out.

He quickly made her bedtime glass of water with added sedative, and took it into her room.

She was sitting naked on the bed as he placed the glass on her bedside cabinet.

Jane was so drunk she didn't even notice that he was in the room with her.

Quietly he left her and went downstairs to wait until she was asleep.

Jane was so clumsy from the wine, that she knocked the glass onto the floor when she reached for it.

With the exaggerated care of the drunken, she replaced the glass on her cabinet before collapsing back onto her bed.

She lay there on her back naked with her legs apart, and fell into a deep sleep.

Bill waited impatiently for ten minutes, before creeping up to her room. She was fast asleep and the glass was empty, she had curled up on the bed exposing her bottom to his eyes.

He gently turned her onto her tummy, and spread her legs as wide as he could.

Stripping off, he lay down between her legs and spreading her bum cheeks licked her anus and cunt lips.

He wanted to get his throbbing cock deep into her arse as soon as possible.

Bill had brought in some KY and lubricated her anus thoroughly.

He loved the feeling of her tight little arse hole gripping his finger, as he pushed it up her bum.

He couldn't wait any longer and positioning his rampant cock between her bum cheeks, gently but firmly thrust it into her arsehole.

As before Jane lay quiescent as he buggered her, he grabbed hold of her big naked breasts to enable him to thrust his cock into her more firmly.

'Do you love your daddies big cock up your little bum darling?' he asked her as he pounded away at her arse.

Jane was dreaming that John had his cock up her arse again and was fucking her whilst her mum and dad watched.

She had been arse fucked many times by John but this time his cock felt a lot thicker and it was really stretching her bum hole uncomfortably.

She could hear her dads voice telling John to fuck her up the arse harder.

The thought of her dad watching her lying there naked and being buggered; really turned her on and her cunt became very juicy indeed.

Eventually even in her drunken state, she realised that she was indeed being fucked up the arse.

She blearily opened her eyes, and looked at the mirror on her wall to watch John as he fucked her.

It took her a while to realise that it wasn't John fucking her arse, but her dad.

A part of Jane knew she should protest and push him off her, but the alcohol made her more compliant than she was normally, and she found herself accepting the situation.

Besides her mum Sue was fucking her man John on a regular basis now.

John had fucked Sue in every hole many times, so it was only fair that Jane should fuck her mum's man in return.

So this is what mum feels as he buggers her, she thought drunkenly as her arse was being thoroughly fucked.

A part of her thought it best not to let on that she was awake, so she closed her eyes again and listened to her dad whispering dirty things into her ear as he fucked her up the arse

His balls were bigger than John's and she could feel them slapping against her bum cheeks as he thrust deeply into her anus.

Eventually she felt his big cock pull out of her well-fucked arse, and she lay feigning sleep as he gently rolled her onto her back.

Opening her legs as wide as possible her dad began to lick her cunt, sticking his tongue deep into her wet hole.

He then began to finger her hard and fast, making her big naked tits bounce about from the motion.

When he considered her wet enough he inserted his cock into her pussy, and thrust it deep inside her until his balls slapped against her cunt lips.

His hands grasped her big breasts, squeezing her nipples as he fucked her cunt hard and deep.

'Do you like daddies cock up your tight little cunt darling?' he was whispering into her ear as he fucked her wet cunt.

She was surprised to find that she did love the feeling of his cock inside her, and gently opened her legs wider to allow him to fuck her more deeply.

This explained why her arse was so tender; her dad must have been fucking her up the bum whilst she slept, the dirty fucker.

Jane was honest enough to realise however that she was the last person who had the right to condemn her dad.

She had been fucking her mother for weeks, and they seemed to have a very incestuous family.

The feel of her dad's big hairy balls slapping against her naked cunt made her come, and Bill was surprised to feel Jane's hot cunt juices soaking his balls as they gushed out of her sopping pussy.

'There's a good girl, coming for your daddy,' he crooned into her ear before sucking her breasts until her nipples were red and swollen.

Jane had to fight the temptation to wrap her legs around his waist, to pull him deeper into her cunt.

She concentrated on being limp and pliant, as he pulled his cock out of her cunt and straddled her chest, squashing her big tits against his balls.

'I'm going to wank my cock and come over your face darling,' he gasped rubbing his swollen shaft briskly.

Jane opened her eyes a little to watch as her dad masturbated.

She had a perfect view of his cock and balls.

His cock was a lot longer and thicker than Johns, and his ball hair was turning grey from age.

He was uncircumcised, and the sight of his shiny knob flashing into view as he pulled his foreskin back as he wanked fascinated her.

She was watching his knob closely, and saw his cum as it jetted out of the hole in the end of his swollen cock.

Thick hot cum hosed over her face as he came for her.

Some of it splashed into her mouth, and she serruptiously licked a large dollop from her lips and swallowed it.

Bill was deep into his orgasm and had his eyes shut, as his cock pumped out its cum onto his daughters face and breasts.

drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers