Aunts' Lingerie Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
George VI
George VI
5,939 Followers

Gail was reluctant at first, then tentative, and then finally completely gave in. Her tongue emerged to meet Val's and they French kissed as Val fondled Gail. Gail reached out and felt Val's tits. "Um, so that's what big ones feel like," she moaned.

Aunt Linda is about four inches taller than me, and my head was lying on her chest. I could feel her tits pressing up into me, just below my chin. Linda was all I needed to enjoy myself - the other women's antics were just eye candy at this point. But I couldn't help looking up to see Val and Gail playing with each other's pussies. And Val was holding her tit out, and rubbing her nipple against Gail's. Kim and Kathy were diddling their own clits, watching both Linda and me, and Val and Gail. The two sisters gave each other a little look, then each fingered the other one, while sitting up on their knees.

In order to pump even faster and harder, I pushed myself up on my hands. I looked down at Linda. Her big white tits were shaking and bobbling like nothing I'd ever seen before. I didn't know breasts could do that. Whatever direction Aunt Linda was moving, her tits were moving the opposite way. It was an amazing, wild, erotic, dirty sight.

I glanced over at the others. Gail and Val were lying on the carpet, with Gail lying on top of Val backwards, in what every school kid knows as a "69" position, licking each other's pussies. Kim and Kathy were lying on their sides, fingering each other, watching Gail and Val, and Linda and Me.

Linda pulled me back down and dug her fingers into my back. She was hollering in my ear, and squeezing me with her thighs. "OOOOOhhhhhhh JJeerrrEEEEMMMMYYYYY!" The Big One thrashed from side to side and almost threw me off of her. I hung on tight, and felt the tickling friction on my cock head that told me I was about to come.

From the other four I just heard muffled moans and whimpers, getting faster and louder.

"Jerrreeemyyyy! I'm CUmmINNG! UNNG! HUUGGG! HUUUUHHHGG!" screamed Linda. I shot a load into her as she threw my little body this way and that. Finally she bucked me completely off of the couch.

The others had all finished their activity, too, and we all laid there resting for quite a while. Finally everybody got up and got drinks, went to the bathroom, and stuff, but nobody got dressed. Aunt Val asked where everybody wanted to sleep.

"I want to sleep with Jeremy!" said Kim.

"No, I want to spend the night with Jeremy," said Linda.

Everybody wanted to sleep with me, so it was decided that we would all sleep on the family room floor like a slumber party. Val brought down a bunch of sleeping bags and blankets and pillows, and we laid out together on the floor, and I spent the night there, with the TV on, sleeping naked with my five aunts.

Somewhere during the night, Kathy whispered to me, "You should come and visit me some day. When Uncle Craig is at work. Just the two of us."

And not long after that, I was up getting a beer from the refrigerator. Aunt Val was heading for the bathroom. She stopped and talked to me, with her hair matted and her face smeared with cum. "You know, Uncle Don travels a lot. Maybe you can stop by some time when the kids are in school. I'll call in sick. Just the two of us, all day!"

And while lying in a sleeping bag, Linda whispered, "I was thinking. Maybe sometime I can tell Uncle Nick that I'm traveling to visit my mother, but really we can get a motel room, just the two of us!"

And later, when I rolled over towards a naked Aunt Gail, she whispered, "Jeremy, you know I don't live far from here. I'm all alone all day when the kids are in school and Uncle Jim is at work."

And still later, Aunt Kim said, "I'll give you my work email address. You can write me there, and maybe arrange to get together alone sometime. We can learn a lot together."

So it looks like I'm going to be kept busy visiting my five aunts for a while.

George VI
George VI
5,939 Followers