Aunty Fucking Mame Ch. 3

Story Info
Mom discovers the fun.
3.1k words
4.65
350.7k
43

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 03/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mom slept right through the orgy in Aunty Mame's family room, just a few feet from her poolside lounge chair. If she had lifted her head, she could have seen her sister fucking her husband and son while simultaneously sucking the cunt of a very beautiful young girl. Mary was a real find.

"Tell me, Mary," Dad asked when we had fucked ourselves into an exhausted ball of flesh. There were cunts, pricks, assholes and tits sticking out everywhere. If the aliens had landed and asked for our leader, they would have expected another being with eight legs, I'm sure.

"Was that bit about calling me Daddy just a part of the game or do you really fuck your daddy?"

"No, but I want to. He is so hot! When Mom is out, I peek at him in the shower. Mom must not give him enough pussy because he is always jacking off when I watch. I sneak into the bathroom and rub my cunt while he's stroking it and try to cum at the same time he does."

"Maybe he knows you're there and is fucking his fist just for you," Mame offered.

"Ooooh! You think so? Oh, that would be so hot! But he never acts like he wants to fuck me," she added as an afterthought.

"He can't afford to, Honey," Mame explained. "If your mom caught him fucking you, there would be hell to pay. Do you really want to fuck him? If you do, bring him over here. I'm sure we can get in his pants if we work at it."

"You could get into a statue's pants, you hot slut!," Dad yelled as he slammed his raw dick up her ass again. He just thought he was fucked out. Mary talking calmly about fucking her father was enough to get him hard again for the umpteenth time that night.

"You girls have really made my day!," he told them when his cum gun had fired its load again. "You've squeezed more cum out of my balls in one night than I get out of them in a normal month. I had no idea I was still able to cum like that."

"So glad to be of assistance, Sir," grinned Mary as she wiped his cum off her chin. "Now do you mind if we fuck your wife?"

"If you can get her to fuck, you're a better man than I, little girl. I've been trying to loosen her up for twenty years. You saw how uptight she was tonight, and that was as far as I've ever seen her go. How did you get her into that suit, Mame?"

Mame, Mary and I exchanged glances. Should we tell him he had missed the best part by not seeing it when the water made it total see-through? We all decided not to and went out to check on Mom.

She was sprawled across the lounge chair, snoring loudly. One of her tits was hanging completely out of the neck of the suit. Mame stuffed it back in after we all admired it and helped her to her feet. "Come on inside, Sis. We'll get you dressed. It's time to go home."

"Huh? What?" Mom was obviously still woozy. Dad picked her up in his arms and carried her into the bedroom where she had undressed. As Mary and I watched, he and Mame stripped my mom and got her into one of Mame's night shirts. It felt really funny to have my dad let me watch my mother naked. I think it turned him on a little. The members of our little orgy club were all still naked and his dick was noticeably rising again, although he had cum many times tonight.

Just to test my theory, I moved up between my mother's naked thighs and rubbed my stiff cock against her bare pussy lips while watching Dad for his reaction. His dick perked up another notch, so I gently pushed in a little.

We must have all had the same idea because no words were said. Mom was lying buckass naked on her back while we all stood around admiring her. My dick was lodged in the entrance to her cunt and she was still snoring loudly. Aunt Mame and Mary crawled onto the bed on either side of Mom and rolled their naked bodies against hers. Each one lightly began sucking a nipple as my dad stroked his once more rigid cock. All of them watched as my prick slowly disappeared into the deep recesses of my mother's cunt.

When I was fully lodged to the balls in the tightest cunt I had ever imagined, my dad moved up so Aunt Mame could suck his cock while he watched his son become a motherfucker.

Obviously, we did not want Mom to wake up during this violation of her body, so we all moved very slowly and quietly. I took long slow strokes that brought the head of my prick almost completely out of my mother's cunt and all the way back in to my balls.

I had gotten my rocks so many times tonight, I was totally unprepared when I felt the blast coming. Not knowing exactly what I should do, I pulled out of Mom's cunt just as the first gob flew through the air and landed on her lips.

"Oh shit!," I thought. "She's going to wake up now and we're all in trouble. I stuck my prick back in her snatch to prevent further mess--at least outside her body. It felt like I shot a gallon of white stuff in her.

However, she just smiled in her sleep, licked her lips and murmured something before rolling onto her side. Dad and Mom had been planning to go home since they only lived a few blocks away, but Aunt Mame suggested to Dad that they just cover her up and let her sleep. Tomorrow was Sunday and nobody had to get up early. Just let her sleep in.

Everybody agreed and we all crashed in a tangle of flesh on Mame's bed

Mom was the first one up, which was almost our undoing. It took her a few minutes to figure out where she was when she first struggled up out of sleep. The room was completely unfamiliar to her and she never slept in the nude. Then it slowly started coming back to her as she noticed her clothes where she had left them before trying on the swimsuits that were still scattered around the room.

"Why was she still at Mame's," she wondered as she staggered into the bathroom and sat on the commode. Her private parts felt so squishy, even more than usual after she let Jim have his way with her, but she was sure she hadn't had sex last night. On the other hand, there was that fantastic dream she had of being so loved by an entire group of people who had done so many wonderful things to her body, and there was the young man with the huge member who had given her such pleasure. She smiled to herself as she remembered how it made her feel.

"Was it wrong to feel this way? Should she be ashamed for having such an explicit dream?" She wasn't sure. When she reached between her legs to wipe herself, she couldn't help noticing that there was a lot of sticky white stuff soaking the paper. "Did I make this?" She remembered the feeling of experiencing an orgasm in her dream and blushed a deep red. She had experienced only one orgasm in her life and it was under circumstances she refused to think about. She had no idea if she had made this stuff or how it might have otherwise gotten inside her.

She gingerly sniffed it. It smelled a lot like the smell after Jim was finished with her. She made him use a condom to catch the vile stuff, but she could still smell it and felt dirty every time until the smell dissipated. For some reason, the smell of this stuff was pleasing to her.

There were simply too many unanswered questions. She flushed the toilet and got under the shower to clear her head and wash the rest of the sticky stuff away.

Luckily, the sound of the flushing toilet brought me out of my deep sleep. I was exhausted from all the nonstop gang fucking, but the beer wanted out. It had to be my mom in the shower, because the others were all still sprawled across Aunt Mame's bed in a naked pile.

I thought my piss would never stop and I knew I had to get back to the bedroom and warn the others before Mom finished her shower. She was notorious around our house for her short showers. It was if she was afraid the Devil would catch her naked and stick his pointy tail between her thighs if she stayed in the shower a second longer than absolutely necessary. She also wouldn't acknowledge the fact that there was this powerful urge to rub that thing down there that grew stronger the longer she stayed in the shower, especially if the water was hot, so she normally took cool showers.

For some reason, Mom was staying in the shower a lot longer today. I had plenty time to wake the others and give everybody time to get dressed. After all this time, I could still hear the water running in her bathroom. I was beginning to worry a little. Dad was in the back yard, straightening up, so I cracked the door of the bathroom to make sure Mom was ok.

The room was full of steam! I heard moaning! Then I really started to worry. What if she had passed out or slipped in the shower or something and knocked herself out and the water was running full hot and she was being boiled alive and ....? I ran to the shower and threw the door open. My mother's startled face peered out at me through the steam, but her fingers never stopped running through her soapy cunt lips.

"Why Jefferey, dear. This is so unlike you. Why are you coming into my shower?"

She was speaking in a dreamy sort of voice as if she had lost it, somehow, and sort of zoned out.

"Are you dirty, too? Mommy is so dirty. She was trying to take a bath and the mean old Devil caught her staying in the hot water too long and put his nasty old tail between her legs. It made her itch so bad, she can't scratch it enough to make it stop itching. Are you itching, too?"

Oops! Mom must have lost it completely. What had we done? Had we pushed her so hard she couldn't cope with it? Oh shit! I never meant to hurt my mom, I was just looking for a way to get my nuts off. Please, please, please don't let her be fucked up. I didn't know what the hell to do. I may be legally an adult, but I'm still just a fucking kid with a big dick. I didn't know if I should run get Dad or try to keep her calm or what the fuck.

Meanwhile, life did not wait for my decision and simply went on without me. Mom pulled me into the shower with her and began to soap my dick. "Don't worry Jefferey, Mommy will get it clean for you. Be a good boy and scratch that place for me while I wash you, will you?"

By this, I assumed she wanted me to play with her cunt, so I did. While she lovingly stroked my rigid dick with the hot soapy washcloth, I tickled her clit and stuck a finger in her twat. Apparently this is what she wanted, so I stuck a finger up her ass, also.

"Oh, yesss, dear. That's exactly where Mommy was itching. It feels so good when you scratch it. Keep scratching. I'll have you clean in a minute."

I guess what she meant by "clean" was that she would make me blow my nuts soon. She got that part right. The first load went right past her ear, but then she opened her mouth and pointed the next load right down her throat.

She never said a word when I was finished, just turned her back and bent over the built-in shower seat. Her hand guided my still turgid cock between her fat cunt lips that swallowed my entire length in one push back of her fantastic ass.

I was somewhere between heaven and hell. On the one hand, I was a horny kid getting his rocks off in one of the most erotic possible ways. On the other, as far as I knew, every stroke was pushing my mother further toward madness. What should I do? I didn't want to hurt her for any reason.

Once more, life failed to wait for me.

Mom began humming. Louder and louder. Then music seemed to start welling out of her every pore as she slammed back on my swollen prick, again and again. She hit high C and just held onto it as tremors swept over her body. The others heard her sing and came running into the bathroom. She held onto the note so long and so loud I was afraid that glass would start breaking soon. My prick felt like it might break. Mom's cunt was clenching me almost painfully as she came in continuous waves.

Aunty Mame, Dad and Mary were all standing around the shower with their jaws open, wondering what the fuck was going on. I put my fingers to my lips to tell them to keep quiet and pantomimed that I thought Mom might have gone bananas on us. Meanwhile, she was tralaaing away at the top of her lungs and slamming back and forth on my root.

The others held a powwow and decided that there was nothing they could do to help and it might make things worse if she realized she had an audience, so they left. I noticed Dad had an ass cheek in each hand as they walked out of the bathroom.

I don't know about you, but I love to fuck. However, this had been going on for a long time and I began to wonder when it would stop. Mom's cunt muscles had been gripping me as her orgasms shook her body for what seemed like forever. Ordinarily, it would have been great, but there was that constant worry that I was harming her in some way. A few times, I tried to pull my dick out of her, but she wouldn't let me. The hot water had run out completely some time ago and we were both freezing.

Finally, I made a decision, or took some action, at least. I turned off the water and picked up her wet body in my arms. She whimpered when my dick fell out of her cunt. I reached for a towel to dry us both off with. "Shhhh," I whispered to her. "It's ok, it's ok. Everything's going to be fine." I talked her down like she was a horse that had spooked. As I talked to her in soothing tones, I led her over to the bed to tuck her in.

I guess she wasn't ready to go back to sleep. She grabbed my arm and pulled me under the bedclothes with her. She spooned back against me and reached between my legs for my prick. As soon as she had it firmly lodged in the far reaches of her cunt, she began to hum again.

This time it wasn't a frantic hum, only the sound someone makes when they are meditating. It was more like "Ommmmmm, ommmmmm." It seemed to resonate with our forbidden coupling. "Ommmmmm." I could feel it in my balls. "Ommmmmm." It made my dick vibrate like a bell. "Ommmmmm." I could feel another bolt of lightning in my tailbone. "Ommmmmm." The hot cum gathered force in my balls. I could almost feel it coursing through the multiple pathways through my body, seeking the way out.

"Ommmmmm!," I shouted with her as my sperm flew out of my body in a race to the bottom of my mother's cunt.

"Ommmmmm!," she shouted as she hit high C again. She was still saying "ommmmmm," but it was no longer the low pitched hum normally used. This "ommmmmm" seemed to rasp against every nerve in my body. It woke up my entire body in ways that I never imagined were possible. My body was tingling all over as if a bolt of lightning was about to strike.

"Oh shit!," I thought. "Maybe it is. Maybe this is where I get punished for my wicked thoughts." But no bolt came out of the sky to punish me for fucking my mother and she eventually ran out of steam and drifted off into a deep sleep with a smile on her face. My dick was still lodged deep within her and every time I tried to pull out, she would whimper in her sleep and push her ass back against me again.

Hours later, we awoke in each other's arms. Her eyes were clear and she seemed to be rational. "Uh oh," I thought. "Here it comes. Here is where the shit hits the fan. She was still out of it before and didn't really know what she was doing, but now it looks like she does and I'm still balls deep in her cunt. What the fuck should I do?"

You guessed it. Life answered before I did. My mother reached down to tickle my balls and rammed her ass back on my prick until she got me off one more time, then she got out of bed with rivulets of my cum running down her thighs and headed for the bathroom again.

"Thanks, Jefferey. I needed that," she flung over her shoulder as she went through the doorway, apparently completely with it and all right with it.

I was in the kitchen explaining things to the others when Mom walked in completely naked and laid back on the table. "Mame, I've wanted to let you suck my pussy ever since that one time you did it when we were kids, but I felt so guilty about it all that I never even let my poor husband make me cum. Honey, it will make me very happy if you will fuck the shit out of that sweet young thing over there while my sister eats me out. Maybe Jefferey can get it up one more time so I can suck his cock while Mame does me. Well, come on everybody! Don't just stand there! Start fucking! I'm way behind and plan to catch up in a hurry!"