Aunty's Ass

Story Info
Indian nephew takes aunty in het butt.
832 words
3.22
366.9k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sunnyboyz
sunnyboyz
393 Followers

Hello dear reader…I hope you like my story! Well my name is Sunny and I am 25 years old & I want to share a sexual experience with you about my aunty (Neerja) and me.

It all started when she came to our house after marrying my uncle (my father’s brother). I was 19 at that time.

Let me tell you about her first…. She is about 5’7 tall, fair; big sized boobs and a great and tempting ass. Personally I fell in love with her sexy looking thighs and calves on first sight.

I secretly used to think of the instances when I used to see her on panty or bra or sometimes naked as our doors have the big olden keyholes and used to jerk a lot.

One-day uncle dear had to go to Delhi for some work and wouldn’t be coming home for at least two whole weeks. Now was my chance to have full advantage of my aunty. As my aunty and I stayed in the same house (we are one big family in one big house at juhu) I used to easily convince her to let me sleep in her room as they had a bigger t.v. and I liked it (she did not know what I liked ). So finally at 10:30 p.m. when everybody departed into their own rooms to sleep I too obediently followed my aunty into her room.

We were watching an English movie in the same room on the same big bed. She had worn her nightgown but today it was unexpectedly shorter than before (I wondered why?) but anyway it was better for me to get a good view of those legs and thighs I loved so much. As we were watching the movie, a very sexy scene came in which the hero and the heroine started having sex and were smooching like wild dogs. She turned around to look at me only to be fingering around with my dick, my hand inside my pj’s. She gave me a wicked smile and told me that that night she wanted to refresh the memories of her honeymoon. I couldn’t believe my ears when I heard that and I couldn’t believe my eyes when I stared at her taking my pj’s off and catching my dick in her hand. As my dick was already hot from the scenes on t.v. it became harder and hotter than before.

She stroked my 6-inch cock with perfect strokes and it was feeling heavenly. Her stroking became faster and I was getting horny. I do not know what came over me that I got up, pulled her hand away from my cock and ripped her nightgown off her. I quickly unbuttoned her bra. I found out that she had specially worn the short nightgown to arouse me. I was quite happy and started sucking her now hard nipples. I sucked and sucked until she moaned the loudest in pleasure. I felt her pussy and saw that it was all wet and soaked. I bent down and licked her pussy clean but the juices were still flowing. I could not control myself and I finally with a big moan thrust my huge cock into her inviting cunt! It was the best feeling I had ever had in my whole life! I gave her the greatest shot she had ever had in her whole life. She said that I was a better partner to have with in bed than her husband was. I was very pleased and started giving it to her harder and harder. The whole bed was shaking & jerking because of my strong movements. I unloaded loads of cum in her. Then I told her to get on her knees and crouch in doggy style. She obediently did the needful. I brought out some Vaseline and applied it in her virgin asshole and some over my dick.

I told her to bear the pain and she said it was no problem for her. I took a deep breath and with some difficulty pushed my cock into her asshole and she held her hands on my buttocks to help me hold on! I pumped in her like a madman and shot out a load of hot cum inside her. She wanted to taste my dick after it had entered her ass and so I gave it in her mouth. She said my dick tasted fabulous and started blowing it. She blew it twice and drank all the cum twice. She really enjoyed it. I was enjoying it too. We smooched for a while and then she gave me a final blowjob and we cleaned up the mess we had made and went off to sleep hugging and kissing each other. We had sex everyday till my uncle came home.

One day I even obliged by shaving her pussy hair. Any LADY who wants to know its detail may please write directly by giving feedback of this story.

sunnyboyz
sunnyboyz
393 Followers