Aunty's Naughty Niece Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, with an almost primal scream, Lucy announced that her climax was ascending rapidly to the pinnacle of its pleasure, and with several grunting thrusts she came on my mouth.

At the very peak of that pleasure, Lucy grunted these repeated words: "Slut bitch. Bitch slut. Slut bitch." Back and forth, back and forth the words rang as she crashed into her Big O, then descended slowly down the mountain path to the valleys as the climax ebbed away.

She pulled away, but not before snapping: "Stay there, slut bitch!"

I remained in place, instinctively placing my hands back to my ankles as if in obedience of her barked "Stay there" command.

Lucy leant on the bed, inhaling large gasps of air, before standing and smiling down at me. Then, with a slow movement of her arm, she placed one hand gently on my semi-shaved pussy and probed me. Her finger, then fingers, slid smoothly up my sex.

My passion was obvious. She smiled: "Nice and wet, eh, slut bitch?"

I nodded: "Yes, mistress. Mistress?"

"Yes, slut bitch," she replied.

"May I come now?"

Lucy laughed and pushed me roughly on the shoulders, then pressed her body on top of mine, our breasts mashing together, our mouths mingling, hers tasting deliciously of my sex juices.

"Of course you may. Mouth? Fingers? Or dildo?" she asked.

"May I start with your mouth?" I asked, my heart thumping away like crazy, my sex juices still seeping onto my inner thighs.

"My pleasure," said Lucy, slithering down my body, sucking on my breasts on her way down, flicking her tongue into my navel, then tracing a path down to the strip of pubic hair at my mons.

Then I felt her tongue at my vagina, but only briefly, just a couple of flicks, then she delved deeper to my most secret part, her mouth fastening on my anus, her nose pressed into my cunt as she did so. Then I felt her tongue thrusting at my orifice. I desperately tried to relax, to allow her access to my chute, then she made it, about five or six sucking strokes, then she was back to my cunt.

Again she remained only brief moments before bring her tongue up to my labia lips, licking and kissing her way around before attacking my engorged clitoris, sucking and kissing, kissing and sucking. I knew I would soon start to climax, but this knowledge was dashed when she pulled off my minge and lay beside me.

Now it was her fingers at work, the middle finger of her probing hand slipping firmly into my back passage, massaging me for a moment, then pulling out to be placed at my mouth. I inhaled a musky odour and then sucked on her finger.

"Good slut bitch," Lucy purred, then put the same finger back to my sex and driving it up my cunt, twirling it around in tiny little movements which drove me wild.

Her next move was to run her fingers through my labia lips, tracing across my urethra before alighting on my clitoris. Again she worked me towards climax, but when I began to display signs of an orgasm, Lucy then leant over and took her strap-on.

Stepping off the bed she looked calmly down at me as I writhed in unspent passion on the sheets, pulling the black cock and balls weaponry onto her hips. She adjusted the straps, then kneeled on the bed and put its thick head against my cunt.

"Beg me, slut bitch!" she commanded, in a cross between a whisper and a shout.

"Fuck me, mistress, oh pretty please, fuck me" I heard my pleading voice entreat her.

And Lucy grinned and slid the monstrous thing into my cunt until our pubic bones banged together. Then she bucked and heaved on me, our mouths mashing together every now and again in a panted, gasping kiss.

At last the graunching of our pussies against each other and the sliding, thrusting of the dildo began to work in erotic combination and, with a panting, yelling cry of "Fuck me, mistress, fuck me" I abandoned myself to the perfect pleasure of a climax as Lucy banged away on top of me, her breasts bashing and crashing and slipping and sliding against mine.

Lying back relaxing after our torrid session, Lucy stroked my breasts and whispered: "Now, with that misguided young woman who decided to leave your ravishing body for the wasteland of Australia, who was the top, who was the bottom?"

I looked at her with a query in my face.

"Oh, Aunt Linda, you really are naive," laughed Lucy. "Who was the submissive, who was the mistress?"

I pondered. "I don't know, I'm not sure there was one," I replied, in complete honesty.

Lucy smiled at me. "Well in this relationship, that's going to change," she informed me. "I'm the mistress, you're my lovely little subby, gottit?"

I nodded. "Yes, Lucy," I told her.

"That OK with you?" she asked, nibbling on one of my nipples, bringing my bud to hardened erection – harder, I thought, than "most guys' dicks"!

"Oh yes, Lucy," I said, stroking her head, and feeling for her big boobs. "Yes, lovely Lucy, my lovely, lovely Lucy."

See what I mean about the letter "L"?

To be continued...

12