Aura & Zashe Ch. 2

Story Info
Siblings slowly recover their love.
2.2k words
4.51
81.9k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leo. Cohen is quoted nearly verbatim herein: see Beautiful Losers. Special thanks to John Darnielle for some of the imagery. We are not nearly finished with their work, should we not thank them every moment we live? Do we not thank them with every breath, every word?

I got no response but a quick smile. She slid her hand quickly over her pussy, and the underside of my cock, then slowly eased me out of her. She stepped out of the shower and dried herself with my towel. She hung the towel back up and left the bathroom naked. I watched her lean ass as she went.

I quickly washed myself off and got out. My towel, however, was soaking wet. I grabbed Aura's—and noticed hers was wet as well. I should've known. I took hers anyway, thinking only of the fact that I was rubbing over my body the same cloth that had touched every inch of her beautiful naked form. I wrapped it around my waist and went to my room.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

A few hours later. Zashe had gone off to work, I was in my room, cleaning up, when Aura came in and sat on my bed.

"Having fun?"

"Yeah, I guess. I don't like cleaning, but I like when it's done." I noticed she wore a thin white dress, with, I could see, no bra and white underwear. She leaned back on her elbows and looked at me. When she spoke, she didn't look directly at me. She seemed to watch the walls.

"You know, after Mom and Dad died, I never would have thought you and me would ever be friends. I always think of that—like, the car was totaled, but my life, maybe yours too, it was just as mangled, I felt so trapped, like my life was a hunk of blackened, twisted metal, and I was inside, unable to feel anything. But now, you and I, living together but both so alone, it makes me feel good, like we understand something together that we can't say… And yeah, we have a few friends, but, I mean, I haven't gone on a date in a year and a half! And you, all these girls look at you but your eyes never leave your goal… I don't know what your goal is, but I know you have many, and I think we have one in common—just getting over this, coming to terms with being alone in this thing—in life."

"Yeah. But—we're not really alone. And that's important. We just don't have parents with us anymore. And anyway, the only reason you don't date is because you haven't met anyone you want to date. That's the flip side of having all the insurance money: we don't work, so we don't meet that many people. Not that I'm complaining…"

"No, that's not true. I haven't met anybody, sure, but it's because I don't want to meet anybody. I'm happy here, or, well, you know. I don't want things to change just yet."

"Um, Aura? Can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah."

"You and Zashe, what's the, uh, status of your relationship with her? Are you…"

"We're just friends. We fool around, but I'm not really gay, I couldn't have a real relationship with a woman. I love her though, and a lot of times I really wish she was a man. But, no, we're not together or anything. Why do you ask? Are you interested in her?"

"Just curious. I don't want to date her, but we did, um, we did have sex."

She smiled. "Never forget that Zashe tells me everything. And I mean everything."

I laughed to myself. Aura's grin broadened. I laid back on the bed next to her. "Yeah. I like being alone. I like being alone with you, too."

"Me too." She curled up next to me, her head on my shoulder. I listened to hear breath. Not surprisingly, my dick took note.

As I listened, it continued to grow. It was caught slightly in my underwear, and it was starting to get painful. As casually as I could, I reached into my boxers and pulled it upright. She didn't say anything, so I forgot about it.

With a soft, sleepy moan, she turned her body further toward mine, her left leg crossing my knee. My cock rose to a full erection, a notable tent in my shorts—and it was surely in her line of vision. I refused to let it make uncomfortable, though. I just laid there, listening to her breathing, feeling the weight of her limbs upon me, smelling the fragrance of her hair, an eager and hyperconscious cock was not going to keep me from enjoying this.

She didn't say anything about it. But she did do something. A thin strong finger reached out of a thin strong hand and traced the root of my cock.

"Remember when we were kids?" Her voice had caught slightly, so she cleared her throat, in that refined way women sometimes have. "When mom and dad were still at work… We'd play in the backyard, playing pretend…we were super-secret spies, always running around and hiding from each other, or racing each other, tree-climbing races…squirt gun espionage… Secret targeting meetings in the shed…the smell of the lawnmower and motor oil… Do you remember how hot it always was in the shed?"

"That's why we always took all our clothes off…"

"Yeah, that wasn't the only reason, though. Sometimes you had been shot mortally in the leg, and I would have to perform surgery…after a while it always required oral surgery, remember? I would have to remove the bullet with my tongue. Then, one time, your penis got like this, like it is now… Do you remember that?"

"I remember."

"We practiced kissing on each other, then I told you how I liked to touch myself, remember? The way I touched myself when no one was around…I showed you how to do it to me. And I would kiss your penis and you would kiss my vagina, we'd stick our tongues in each other's butts as far as we could… I still do that, sometimes, with Zashe, no one else…I don't know why… You were so beautiful when we were kids, I still remember your naked body, your small, hairless penis the perfect size for my little mouth…or my tiny little vagina… It was never as good as it was with you…because we love each other, in a way I've never loved anyone."

She wrapped her fingers lightly around my cock. "I've never been able to forget that. I'm sorry if I'm freaking you out. Am I freaking you out?"

"No, no, not at all. I've always wished you would say that. I figured you didn't still think about that, or maybe you regretted it. I was thinking about that, about you, just yesterday. Sometimes it seems like all the women I dated were a shadow of you, in dating all those women I was just chasing after you. I have such a good time with you, laying with you, like this, or just sitting around talking… You make me laugh, and think, and sigh…you're fun, you're beautiful… I think about when you came back, for the funeral, I saw you for the first time really as a woman, not an overgrown 10-year-old sister. You wore that long black skirt, with that huge, ratty, black long-sleeved t-shirt you have…your body was hidden but for what gravity showed through the thin cloth. I remember looking at your footprints in the snow, there was something so fresh to your step, even in the horror of what was going on, you were this pillar of good feeling… You helped me through that so much. I did the chores around the house, you dealt with the lawyers… Always with those quick sharp eyes that warmed when they turned to me, I knew all you were thinking of was our best interests…that trust I can have with you…you glow when I see you…all I want to do sometimes is just hold you, your thin strong hands in mine, I think of your quick sharp eyes closed before mine…sometimes, I think of your lips, sometimes I think of your soft lips against mine."

"You should do it. If you want to, then maybe you should just do it."

I turned my face to hers, and hers turned to mine. Her deep green eyes flickered around my face, before settling on my eyes. I leaned toward her and kissed her lips.

They were warm and inviting, soft but firm, as though I could fall safely into her arms, that she would never turn away. She clutched my cock tighter, pulsing slightly. I took her face in my hands, which turned our bodies, she on her back, me aside her, rolling astride her, kissing her firmly, then it was hard, I was kissing her hard, and I was hard against her thigh. Her hand reached through the top of my boxers. I slid a hand to her side, then to her left breast, which I squeezed and molded.

She pulled me out of my boxers and jerked me off lightly. I remembered in the back of my mind Zashe's hand doing that the night before, but my body this day was filled with electricity, her touch shot through me with invigoration, a magic circuit that was absent with Zashe. I stroked her neck with one hand and groped her body with the other. Her tongue still built mazes around mine, her taste sweet and cool. Until I could stand it no longer.

I crept back onto my knees, reaching up her dress to her panties. I hooked my fingers in and dragged them down slowly. I stopped to regard her thin pubic hair, trimmed and shaped for lust…I could not contain myself: I dove between her legs and pressed my lips to her pussy. My tongue slid about, caressing her clit and around it; she began to gasp and moan. My intensity increased, and her moans followed until she was nearly screaming. Her hands grabbed my head and pressed it hard against her. Then she was tensing and yelling. Her body spasmed, then fell slack, flaccid, as she writhed meekly in the last moments of orgasm. She looked down at me and spoke, in a hoarse whisper.

"Please, let me fuck you, fuck you good, please. Come here. Bring me your lips." I rose and kissed her lips. She arched her back and slid her dress over her head. I marveled at the heat of her incredible body, struck motionless in awe. She dug her thumbs into the waistband of my boxers and dragged them down, her mouth a grin, teeth apart, her eyes light, her face filled with the simple, honest fun that I have loved for so long. I smiled with her and pressed my lips to hers, my body wriggling out of my boxers; our smiling lips kissing. She grabbed my cock with firm hands and pressed my head to her crotch. I thrust forth slowly, my rock hard cock slipping easily through her juice and my saliva. About halfway in, her back started arching, pressing her belly to mine, her small breasts with their firm nipples brushing against me.

"How long have I loved you? How many nights have I dreamed of this? My love, my life, my beauty, who'd know twins would fit so perfectly together? Mm… Check this out." I slid my cock slowly out, kissed her deeply, and pounded it in. I dragged it out along her ventral side, veins and head hard against the walls of her cunt. Again and again like this; I began speaking, almost reciting,

"I didn't know what I had to tell you, but now I'm sure. All my speeches were preface to this, all my words and looks but a clearing of the throat." Pounding it in. "I confess I tortured you, but only because of this." Dragging it out. "In our kisses and sucks, this, ancient love, I meant to whisper." I felt her lean body buck hard against my cock, the bone in her crotch smacking hard against mine. Her hands leapt to my ass, pulling my in hard. She came, her passion flooding into me in contractions and heat at the base of my cock. An orgasm began, shooting deep inside her, chasing its echo up my spine, exploding my head, the energy showering down like bullet rain of my love for her.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Our bodies went limp simultaneously. Her weakened arms wrapped comfortably around me. I kissed what of her was before my lips—it may have been her shoulder, maybe her neck. She mumbled sleepy, my cock falling flaccid within her, "Let me sleep with you. Let me just lay with you now, the man I love, the man I have run from, yet who always stands just before me; this man whose cock has figured in me dreams, the man who represents men to me, the cock that means cock to me, shooting so deep inside of me…" She fell silent. The wind billowed the curtains. I drifted slowly to sleep, dreaming of sugarplum Aura's resting quietly with me.