Aurelia and the Country Boys

Story Info
Divorced woman abducted by two small town men.
2k words
3.97
65.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My divorce was final a week ago and I am just getting settled in my new home. I moved from the big city of Minneapolis to a small town in Montana. Right now I am settled in an apartment complex right in town while I explore ranch properties on the market. Unfortunately, my apartment is so small most of my furniture and things are in a storage unit outside of town.

I worked at a hospital in Minnesota in the admissions department and was fortunate to find a job with a surgeon's office here in Montana. Luckily my ex-husband and I had no children to fight over in the divorce and since he was the one to cheat I pretty much got everything in the divorce.

I am still young enough, only 25, to start over with someone new. I am five feet tall with long black curly hair and light blue eyes. My features are dainty and my figure petite.

The day after I started my new job I realized that I accidently packed away my social security card in my storage unit. Unfortunately, I work until late and I have to have it the next day at work so I have no choice to drive out and get it before going home tonight.

It is after six o'clock when I head out of town towards the storage unit which is almost ten miles out in the middle of nowhere. The temperature is starting to drop below thirty and being in a skirt and heels is uncomfortable.

There is no one at any of the units when I drive up to mine and open it up. I tried to keep my unit organized after the moving men dropped everything off but I am irritated to see that the box I need is buried somewhere.

I have kicked off my heels and am bent over a stack of furniture with my ass in the air when I hear a loud pickup truck nearby. Not wanting to be seen in such a position I try back up and gain my feet but I am hopelessly stuck.

I hear voices behind me, at least two, as well as doors opening and closing.

"Well what do we have here Frank?" I hear a drawl behind me as a hand caresses my thigh. I sputter and squirm to no avail.

"We have a city girl on our hands Chet." Another voice drawls with a chuckle as the hand rises higher.

My skirt is pushed above my waist and my thong is yanked off quickly.

"Please!" I manage to croak as I lose my breath. "Can't breathe!"

Before I can react I am suddenly over the shoulder of one of the men and the other swiftly ties my feet together. I am thrown face down on a sofa and my hands are tied behind my back. They then throw me in the backseat of the pickup truck before I hear them shut and lock my storage unit.

As soon as I can draw breath I begin to scream for all I'm worth. Unfortunately, the two men don't let me get away with that for more than a few seconds before a piece of duct tape is slapped against my mouth.

Determined to get away I struggle against the ropes on my wrists, but the only thing I manage to accomplish is to break the skin and cause bleeding.

The fear coursing through me is making it hard to breathe and my heart is pounding so fast I feel like I am going to have a heart attack. One of my abductors climbs in the driver's seat of the truck and I hear my car door open and close, leaving me to believe that the other guy is driving my car.

Oh God! Where are they bringing me? I continue to work on freeing my wrists as we drive away from the storage unit. The drive away from the storage unit seems to last forever and without being able to see a clock I have no idea how long we actually drove. I know from the constant darkness outside the windows that we are outside of town, a long ways.

Finally he stops and turns off the truck and then I hear my car turn off as well. Opening up the back door he pulls me out of the back seat and over his shoulder. I gaze around; trying to see where I am but it is so dark I cannot see anything.

I am brought into a small cabin and plopped down on an old orange couch. I get my first glimpse of my assailants as I look up in terror. One of them is at least six and a half feet tall with massive muscles. He has black hair, goatee and bright green eyes. The other one is about six inches short with a slim toned build. He has golden brown hair and hazel eyes. If I were to see them in town I would not feel intimidated by them because they look like your average country boys.

The giant takes a knife from his belt and walks towards me with an eager look in his eyes. Panic again fills me and I struggle to loosen the ropes on my wrists. He quickly cuts the ropes on both my ankles and my wrists. Before I can flinch away he rips the tape off my mouth causing me to scream.

"You shouldn't have struggled so much." The giant says after grabbing my wrist gently. I try to jerk my hand away but he refuses to let me go. "You may have scars from the ropes."

"Yeah, I should have just relaxed." I state sarcastically. "You both made me feel so safe! I want my keys now because I am leaving." I hold out my hand to him and he just laughs so I walk towards the front door intent on leaving without my keys.

The giant grabs me from behind while the blonde starts to unbutton my jacket and blouse. I struggle and scream helplessly as the giant helps to remove my clothes. Too soon I am naked standing there between them.

"Please don't do this!" I scream as I try desperately to get away from them. The giant holds my arms behind my back gently yet firmly while the blonde takes one of my pink nipples into his mouth sucking roughly. His mouth takes almost my whole breast in causing me to suck in a painful breath.

"No!" I continue to struggle. They pull me into one of the bedrooms where there is a queen sized bed. The giant forces me to my knees while the blonde unzips his jeans and pulls out his half erect cock. I am relieved that he appears to be no bigger than my ex-husband's seven inches. I turn my face away rebelliously, knowing what he wants and refusing to be a willing participant to my own rape.

He uses one hand to hold my head still by my hair while the other hand pinches my nose closed. I hold my breath as long as possible and as soon as I open my mouth to take a breath he shoves his now hard cock in. It hits the back of my throat causing me to gag but he doesn't let up at all as he holds my head still with a handful of my hair. He begins to thrust in and out of my throat as I struggle to breathe and not suffocate. Meanwhile the giant is on his back and lifts me by my hips so my legs straddle his face. I moan around the cock in my mouth when the giant takes my clit in his lips, sucking gently.

Unfortunately for me I always loved it when my ex-husband went down on me; it was my one weakness that always made me a willing participant. With the giant expertly seducing me and lowering my need to escape I begin to enjoy sucking on the cock in my mouth.

Once I try to please the blonde he starts to moan and releases my head and lets me move of my own accord. The giant has fingers in my now wet pussy as well as my ass, which I have never experienced before and causes me to struggle. Being stuck between them both I cannot go anywhere and I moan painfully until the giant again takes my clit in his lips to suckle.

The blonde starts to swell telling me he is getting ready to cum. I wrap my lips around his shaft firmly just as he begins to shoot his load down my throat. I swallow quickly, not spilling a drop, and then suck him clean before he walks away.

The giant has managed to fit three fingers in my ass by this point and I breathe a sigh of relief when he pulls them out. He easily picks me up and puts me on the bed on my hands and knees while he positions himself in front of me. Completely naked he is the biggest man I have ever seen in every aspect. His cock, not even completely hard, must be at least ten inches and very thick. Terror fills me at the thought of him trying to fit that inside of me.

The blonde rubs the head of his cock against my pussy lips and then rams himself in to the hilt. When I cry out at the pain of such a sudden invasion the giant pushes his massive member between my lips. It is so big I can only fit a couple of inches in my mouth while the blonde hammers me from behind.

I try to relax, knowing I am not going to be escaping, hoping if I please them they will just let me go. The giant manages to eventually work all of himself into my throat while I try desperately not to gag.

Even though the giant is huge he seems to be the gentler of my two abductors and I am happy to try and please him.

The blonde groans, pulls out and cums all over my back at the same time that the giant shoots his load down my throat. Switching places the giant lays down on his back and the blonde positions me on top. His huge cock stretches me painfully as he gradually works himself all the way in. The giant pulls me down so I am resting my face on his chest while the blonde rubs cum from my back onto my yet virgin hole.

"No!" Oh god, not both at the same time. I scream. The blonde positions himself at the entrance to my ass and again rams himself to the hilt while I screech from the agony. They get a good rhythm going and my body again betrays me and begins to enjoy the double penetration.

They bring me to a place where I cannot tell if I am cuming repeatedly or if it is one huge orgasm that never ends. I am lost in a bubble of bliss as I am pounded relentlessly from both sides.

Suddenly both men groan and then cum at the same time, the blonde pulling out to cum once again on my back while the giant cums inside me. Terror fills me at the thought of getting pregnant because I am not on birth control.

The blonde leaves the room and seconds later I hear the shower. I roll off of the giant and curl into a ball, crying silently. How could I have enjoyed what they did to me? Guilt tears through me and suddenly angry with myself for not being stronger I rise from the bed. I grab a towel hanging on the closet door and wipe the cum off before going to the living room to find my clothes.

The giant enters the living room wearing only his jeans that are unbuttoned. He watches me dress and then crosses the room and hands me my keys.

"Out of the driveway head east and then you will run right back into town." He says.

Without responding to him I walk out the door, barefoot since my heels are still in the storage unit, and to my car with a sigh of relief.