Aurora Ch. 02

Story Info
As she travels by train, her life unravels.
2.4k words
4.08
41.6k
1
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lindiana
lindiana
157 Followers

Aurora slid the back of her hand over her mouth.

The taste of Mikkos was pungent upon her tongue. But it was something she needed, something she had begun to obsess about. Even now with the echoing thud of the door sliding shut still ringing in her ears, she wanted him.

She knew in her heart it was wrong. Wrong to let this man, this employee of her father, hired to protect her to use her in such a rude and vulgar way. But she did. She loved it when he fucked her ass. She had come to depend upon it like an addiction. Every time she let him use her, she needed more.

She did not understand the need inside her. She could not wrap her mind around the fact that for some reason she needed to have this man use and degrade her. Everyone that knew her, her family, her friends, thought she was this prim and proper society girl. If only they could see her now, kneeling half dressed upon the train compartment floor, her ass having just been thoroughly fucked by her bodyguard.

She stood and looked about the compartment. It was a bit untidy after their fuck so she set to picking things up and putting them back the way they should be. Her eyes were drawn to the window and the passing countryside as the train made its way from Paris to Italy. Papa's estate was outside Milan. Perhaps Aurora could spend some time shopping in that city while she was there. At least then the entire trip would not be a waste.

Aurora was on her way to Italy to visit her father, Hector Velasquez. It was not like her father at all to request her presence so she knew something serious must be about. This transient thought made her furrow her brow with concern as she continued to tidy up the compartment and herself.

But vanity came first with Aurora. She checked her reflection in the mirror hanging on the inside of the closet door of her private train compartment. Her navy suit was still tidy. She buttoned her blouse back up, concealing once more her lacy bra. She took out her lipstick and repainted her lips. Then she returned to her seat, lifting the nearly cold tea to her reddened lips.

The compartment door slid open again. This time, Stavros stepped within.

"Madame, may I speak with you a moment?" he asked in that hesitant manner of his. "Of course," she answered. It was a mere formality as he already had stepped inside, pulling the door closed behind him.

"Why, Madame, why do you allow my brother to do these things to you?" It was obvious to Aurora that Stavros was upset. His face was flushed with anger and he was ringing his pale hands.

"Why? Because I enjoy it, you idiot! Why do you ask me such stupid questions? Are you a man like your brother or just a child?"

Tears welled up inside his eyes as he stood there before her. It was obvious her tone of voice had impacted him. He was not nearly as masculine as Mikkos. On occasion, Aurora had wondered if perhaps Stavros was a homosexual. That would not have bothered her as she believed each person must live there own life, follow their own path. But the distinctly different personalities of the two brothers threw her. Of course, there were many things different between her sister and herself but still. Stavros was nearly the opposite of his domineering brother, Mikkos.

"Yes, I am a man, Madame," he nearly stuttered on the words. "And as a man, I worship women. What my brother does to you is wrong. It is degrading and insulting to a woman such as you. I know you say you enjoy it, Madame, that so I speak out of turn. I know this. But I also know that there are many men out there, Madame, that would appreciate it and treat you as you deserve."

A faint flush from his speech slid over Stavros dark, lined face. Aurora relented a bit of her hard exterior for a moment, seeing the passion from which Stavros spoke. "I know you may not approve but it is truly none of your concern. But I do appreciate your concern, Stavros. I truly do. But, as you can see, I am fine. Perhaps you would care to sit here with me for a moment? I can offer you a cup of hot tea from the thermos."

Stavros dark eyes met hers with a look of shyness. "You are kind to offer, Madame, but I am an employee of your father. I do not know if our taking tea together would be proper."

Aurora could not help but laugh, the lightness of it brightening her sky blue eyes. "But I am not proper, yes? When have I ever been proper, Stavros? I do not intend to begin today. So sit." She patted the seat beside her with her free hand. "Let us enjoy a cup of tea like good traveling companions."

Stavros nervously took the seat beside her, unable to meet her eyes as she poured him a cup of the heavily sweetened tea, made to satisfy the lady. It was too sweet for him and barely lukewarm but he would not insult the Madame by telling her this. Rather, he quietly drank it, uncomfortable as he was being treated, momentarily at least, as an equal by Madame. He quickly drained the cup and handed it back to her as he rose to his feet.

"I have had my say, Madame, and now if you will excuse me, I will return to my duties." He bowed his head slightly towards her as he step backwards from the compartment, sliding the door shut once more behind him, leaving Aurora alone with nothing but her thoughts for company.

She smiled as she went over the events of the day so far in her mind. The embarking of the trip at the station, the lovely ass fuck from Mikkos and the doting of his brother Stavros were all well and good but she needed something more to occupy her mind while the train hurtled over the iron tracks, speeding its way to Italy. She wondered what had caused her father to summon her so shortly. It was not like him at all as he tended to be a great planner and always considerate of the movement of others. He had not bothered to ask if Aurora had had a previous engagement before he had ordered her to him. She supposed whatever it was must be rather urgent for her papa to have forgotten his well-learned manners.

It didn't truly matter for she would find out soon enough but still her mind was a bit like gears, whirring on constantly over thoughts and ideas of why she had been summoned. She sipped her tea, which was now rather cold, as she watched the countryside pass her by outside the train compartment window.

Her thoughts turned to Mikkos with a smile. He was an excellent lover. He did enjoy all forms of sexual pleasure but anal sex was a favorite of his. When she had first taken him as a lover, she did not have much experience in that particular form of pleasure but Mikkos had been a great teacher. He was a very strong and stubborn man, domineering and rather controlling but she enjoyed that about him. Being rich and powerful as she was, it was usually she who was throwing her weight around. It was nice to have someone tell her what to do for a change.

They had begun their affair almost a year ago. Mikkos and Stavros had been her bodyguards for months at that point and during another one of her European jaunts, she had become bored and began to flirt with the ever patient Mikkos. He would have none of it and quickly turned the tables upon her, taking the lead in the seduction. She was pleased to have such a strong man as a lover, even if it was only on occasion and in secret. Most of the men her age and in her circle did not excite her in the least. They seemed to preoccupied either with making money or their looks or both. Aurora knew she was vain herself and she certainly did not want to be in a relationship with another person as vain as or vainer than her.

But soon her thoughts came to a halt as the train lurched to a stop so suddenly she was nearly thrown across her compartment. Before she could even straighten herself, the door was pushed open and Mikkos dashed in.

"Are you alright, Madame?" he asked, his gaze running over her. Her suit was disheveled; the skirt had worked its way up to her waist. Her bare ass was displayed for all to see.

"I'm fine. Help me up." She ordered in her usual frosty voice. But instead of replying, he merely growled and hoisted her until she sprawled half on and half off the train seat. "What are you doing?"

"Shut up!" he barked as he tore down her stockings, ripping them off her body as he undid his pants with the other. "I'm tired of playing by your rules. My turn."

"Are you crazy?" She screamed as his meaty hand reached down and pressed the back of her head into the cushions of the seat.

"Shut up!" he yelled again, pulling her head up long enough to shove something into her mouth, something made of fabric. Effectively muffling her for now, his hands went to her slim hips and yanked them back and up until she was positioned with her ass high in the air. With that, he slammed his cock inside her cunt, fucking her with deep thrusts. She was dry and unready but he did not care. It was time she got what she deserved. She had used him for her pleasures so now he was using her for his.

She groaned into the gag as he took her hands behind her back, quickly binding her wrists together with the remnants of her stockings. Now unable to move, he could fuck her brains out without interference.

And that is what he proceeded to do. His long thick cock was firmly ensconced inside her tight cunt. He grunted with the sweet effort of it as he began to pound away inside her, pulling out only to shove it back in. Her muffled cries of pain and terror were music to his ears as he raped the woman who had tormented and treated him like her personal sex slave for months. Now she would finally see who was in charge he thought as he fucked her hard and fast, not caring if she was in pain or not. The lousy bitch deserved whatever she got.

His anger and disgust at how she had used him, having him at her beck and call, was all the incentive he needed to fuck her hard. His cock was his weapon as he pierced her body with it over and over. She flailed helplessly in her misery, her bound arms useless, as he used her like the fucking whore she truly was. His balls were filled even after using her earlier. He had fantasized about this moment for weeks. And now it had finally arrived. He was raping the bitch like the dog in heat she was.

He was slamming into her so hard he didn't even notice when the train began to move again. Not that that would stop him. He knew Stavros was off having a smoke and as it was his brother would not interfere. Mikkos raped the bitch before him without pause, without hesitation and without mercy. His balls slapped against her nakedness, the sound ringing out, filling the train compartment as the months of desire finally overwhelmed him and he shot his load inside her cunt.

After he caught his breath and finished emptying the last of his sperm inside her, he pulled his cock out and spun her around, pushing her down until she sat upon the seat. He removed the gag and immediately she began to sputter. "I'll have you fired for that, you pig! You raped me! My father will kill you!"

He covered his mouth quickly with his hand so no one else on the train car would hear her. "You will do nothing. You will say nothing. I have made sure of that." It was then he tossed the photos onto her lap, laughing. He had had them taken over the course of their "affair". Some he had taken himself. Some Stavros or one of her other employees had taken for him. In all of them, it was obvious she was allowing him to use her and enjoying it immensely. "If you tell a soul, I send copies of these to the tabloids. You can keep these. I have the negatives and plenty of copies. I was thinking about giving a set to your father while we are there."

She picked them up and spread them in her hand like a deck of cards. They were damning, that was for sure. In most, her face was visible and her passion was written upon it. It would be difficult for her to cry rape when, no if, these photos became public. "Fuck you. You think you can blackmail me? Fine, what do you want, Mikkos? Name your price."

He laughed, his hand reaching up to caress her cheek. "I do not want your money. I want you. Revenge is a dish best served cold after all. We have just begun my whore. Soon I will show and teach you ways to please me that you could never have imagined. Consider that. Some of it you may find very pleasing so don't be too upset. I think you will suit my purposes very nicely. Paybacks are a bitch after all, as the Americans say."

He laughed again and turned, pulling up his pants and straightening himself. "Think about it. If you prefer, however, I can give the copies to your father in Italy when we get there. It is your decision after all so consider your answer carefully," he commanded as he strode out of the compartment, leaving her alone with her thoughts once more.

lindiana
lindiana
157 Followers