Austin Ch. 03

Story Info
An after party follows the bar.
8.1k words
4.33
56k
15
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dash05
Dash05
32 Followers

Laura quickly placed my now softening cock back inside my jeans and pulled up her halter top before telling me she'd see me inside. I was more than a little confused. I'd just seen one of the most erotic sexual performances ever in my life and it was performed by my normally demure wife and two black strangers. I was in shock. I always assumed that if I'd ever caught Jules with someone I'd freak out, want to kill them. Instead I got off on it.

I grabbed my beer from the near by table and walked back into the dance club. I saw Julie and Cedric dancing on the dance floor grinding on one another as I made my way back towards our friends. It was later than I expected, almost 1:00 am and I was starting to feel less buzzed. About that time Julie and Cedric walked up.

"Hey, Baby! I've been looking all over for you!" Julie said with a big smile. She planted a kiss on my cheek as I took another sip of beer.

"Did you have fun?" I enquired.

"Yeah! I love dancing with Cedric! He's a great dancer!"

Cedric just stood behind her and smiled like he knew the secret code behind the word "dancing."

"Well did we need to go, I mean it's getting late and you have seminars in the morning!"

"Ohhhh Baby, c'mon let's party a little. Hell Laura said she's willing to stay out all night. She told me the first day is mostly introductory BS and we'd get anything we needed from the others later! Besides, Cedric has invited all of us to a party at his house with his roommates and we want to go!"

"Yeah man c'mon! It's not like you have to go to the seminars!" Cedric chimed in.

I knew if I agreed I get to see Julie perform again. I knew deep down Cedric wasn't finished with her and I wanted to see how far Jules would go.

"All right, let's round up everyone who wants to go!"

Jules stood there beaming figuring she'd gotten her way. Cedric seemed pleased with himself as well. Within minutes about half of the original group including Christina and Laura were piling into cabs out in front of the bar with directions to Cedric's place.

Julie and I managed to get in the back of Cedric's SUV where I started to rub her knee and look at her.

"Did you have fun?" I asked.

"Silly, I told you I did a little while ago! You know I love dancing!"

I decided to be blunt and perhaps catch her off guard. I slid my hand a little bit further up her stocking covered thigh and said "Did you enjoy the two of them fucking you?"

Jules whipped her head around with her eyes wide open and quietly said "Did you see that?"

"Most of it," I replied with a grin.

"What did you see?" She seemed to be trying to test me.

I slid my hand a little further along her thigh where I could feel the lace tops of her stockings. "Well let's see, Cedric made you cum on the dance floor stage for starters!" I leaned in and kissed her neck.

Instinctively Julie's legs opened slightly as my hand reached the bare flesh near her hot pussy. "Uh huh!" She responded.

"And then I saw you sucking Tony off while Cedric fucked you from behind on that chair!"

I managed to move Julie's cum stained panties to the side and began to lightly rub the edges of her swollen pussy lips. Julie's reaction was immediate, her breath came a little faster and harder and her legs opened to give me complete access.

"Then I saw you take both of them! You rode Tony and let Cedric fuck your ass!" I whispered in her ear.

Julie moaned slightly as I began to rub her clit in a circular motion. I looked forward as I kissed Julie's neck and could see Cedric was watching us through the rear view mirror. Julie noticed as well. I slid a finger into Julie's dripping cunt as she moved her hips forward to allow me better access.

"Did you like that?" I whispered as I finger fucked my wife in the backseat of the SUV.

"Oh God yes, please forgive me but yes, I loved it. I loved having those two black cocks inside me! I loved the audience watching me, desiring me, wanting to be in me too! I loved it!" Julie whispered as she turned her head to look at me. She moved in and began to kiss me hard and deep. Our tongues intertwined and slowly moved on top of one another. I picked up the pace of my hand and Jules neared the fastest orgasm I'd ever seen her achieve.

"Did you like it?" She moaned.

"What do you think?" I responded as I felt her pussy start to make small contractions on my fingers.

She reached over and began to rub my cock which was again rock hard at the sight of my wife acting like a slut.

"You did like it didn't you Josh?" she gasped as she threw a stocking covered leg over top of my knee and spread wide so I could push my fingers in deeper. Then Julie laid her head back against the head rest of the seat and began to quiver as an orgasm rolled over her body. I watched as her legs grew taught and her stomach tightened. I smiled when her beautiful face contorted and her checks flushed as a small trickle of her juices slowly crept out of her pussy on to my fingers. I withdrew my hand and placed my finger tips against her lips. She opened her mouth and sucked my fingers clean.

Julie then repositioned herself so she could unzip my pants and pull out my dick. Once free of my jeans she began to pump her fist up and down on my hardening shaft. She let some spit dribble from her mouth to lubricate her action. She looked at me and drew in a quick breath through her teeth as she increased her hand action. I threw my head back and she lowered her mouth down so she could lick the head of my dick Then she placed the head of my cock in her mouth and swirled the tip of her tongue around it making sure to pay special attention to the underside of the head.

She lifted her head for a moment but never broke contact with her hand which was still pumping up and down in an even rhythm. Then she lowered her head engulfing the entire shaft in her mouth until I could feel it touching the back of her throat. She started to bob her head up and down the shaft holding it tight with her lips as she massaged may balls through my pants. Then she placed her hand back in position to jerk me off in her mouth. It wasn't long before I was seeing minature explosions and cuming in her sweet mouth. I let out a low groan, grabbed Julie's head and began to shoot a load in her mouth which she greedily swallowed.

After licking me clean and replacing my cock in my jeans she looked at me and smiled and asked "So who sucks your cock better? Me or Laura?"

She could tell by the look of surprise on my face that I hadn't realized she knew what I'd been up to as well.

"Yeah I knew she would suck you off. That's what we were whispering about in the bar. I didn't know you'd see everything but she said you were more than a little excited at the dance club. She told me she rubbed your cock and that she wanted to taste you. I said it would be fine but I gotta know whose better?"

"You are definitely the best!" I smiled as I leaned in and kissed Jules.

"We're here y'all!" Cedric exclaimed as he stopped the SUV in front of a large house that had seen some better days. The cabs various people took in our group pulled in behind us. The House wasn't run down per se but you could tell it used to be a much more upscale house about 30 years ago. Cedric explained that it was a seven bedroom five bath house with an in ground pool and a pool house. It sat on 2 acres of land and he and six friends had been renting it out for the last two years.

As we got closer we could hear the thumping of some hip hop music coming from a DJ's sound system. Once we were inside we saw that the house was monstrous. It had to be at least 6500 square feet. We came into a large entrance way which was packed with guys standing around a keg getting beer. Each one of them looked Julie over from head to toe like she was their next meal. They did the same to Laura and Christina as well.

We continued past an opening to a dining room on our right which had several card tables full of food and a kitchen on further with more guys drinking beer. Off to the side near one of the counters were a few hotly dressed college girls standing around talking and laughing above the music as they knocked back shots. We continued into a living room area where some girls were dancing, very suggestively, in front of a group of guys who were alternating their attention between the girls and ESPN highlights of basketball on a big screen TV in the corner.

Cedric led us outside where there were more guys and girls talking and joking around as they took cup fulls of "jungle juice" in large coolers spread around the patio area. We could see the pool and the pool house off to one side and around the corner. The built in hot tub was occupied by three guys and five apparently naked girls who were entertaining the guys by making out for them. Cedric grabbed a glass of juice and handed it to Julie and another for myself.

"Well, here it is, my house!"

"Very impressive Cedric. How often do you have a party like this?" Julie asked.

"Damn near every night. Seems to be more guys than girls here tonight but that ain't always the case. Beside when the bars close there'll be more people arriving. They always know to come here for a good time!" Cedric laughed as he finished his statement.

I looked around and it seemed as if all the guys were black or Hispanic except for me and two boyfriends who came with some other nurses. We started to drink and walk around. I left Jules with a kiss and said I wanted to look around at the pool house. Julie smirked slyly like I'd just given her the keys to the candy store and walked off with Laura arm in arm towards the dance floor. I wandered around by myself for about fifteen minutes admiring the landscaping as well as the naked girls in the hottub before I decided to make my way back to the house.

I walked in to the dance area from the patio and only saw the same college girls as when we first came in. I noticed the party had developed a tad more seductively than when I walked by earlier. There was a thin blonde girl with a tattoo on her lower back kneeling in front of two Hispanic guys sitting on a couch with their shorts down around their ankles. The blonde was alternating licking their cocks and jerking them off. A small crowd of guys were standing around the couch with drinks in their hands watching the impromptu show. Some of the girls kept looking over at the scene and commenting on the show while keeping pace with the beat.

I scanned the room and couldn't locate either Laura or Julie in the dim light. I moved on into the kitchen and grabbed some more jungle juice and tried to mingle a little but felt the sudden urge to piss. I asked around and found my way to a restroom down one of the large wings of the house. It took me just about a minute to piss and when I finished I walked back into the hall. That's when I heard moans coming from one of the rooms down the hall.

I started to edge my way closer to the room and the moans and groans got louder. I slowly put my hand against the door to the room and pushed it open expecting to see one of the college girls conducting another show. Instead I was looking into a small hallway that led to a large bedroom. I saw several black men and a few white girls sitting on a leather sofa directly in front of me but they didn't pay any attention to me. They were fixated on something I couldn't see just around the corner from where I was standing. Judging from the sounds I assumed it was a porno movie and I was about to go find Jules when I noticed the TV beside the sofa and behind everyone. I turned back and went in to look around the corner.

I was only a little surprised to see Jules stretched out on a large king sized bed. Her shirt and bra were off and her kilt was bunched up on the floor with her thong panties on top. She was laying almost spread eagle wearing only her boots, stockings and jewelry. Between her spread legs was a naked girl who was eating Julie's pussy in front of the room's audience. I looked harder and realized that it was Laura who had stripped down to just her black high heeled sandals. I also noticed Cedric and Tony along with several other guys standing around the bed naked, slowly stroking their cocks apparently waiting for their turn with the girls. Off in the corner was a video camera that was pointed at the bed with the red light on. This was way too much to have expected on our first night here!

I felt my cock getting harder in my pants as I watch Julie grasp at the bed sheets as Laura's assault on her pussy picked up steam.

"Oh God that's it, keep licking right there, that's it, that's it .....Oh God you're gonna make me cum....... NOW!!!!!" Julie arched her back up off the bed and bent her legs digging the heels of her boots into the mattress. She flung her head from side to side as she clenched Laura's hair in her hands. Laura kept her assault up until Julie's guttural groans and quick breathing receded to a calmer level. Then Laura stood up at the edge of the bed admiring at her handy work. Julie just lay there for a moment, her blonde hair released from its pony tail, messily covering half of her reddened face. Her breasts heaved up and down, covered a slight sheen of sweat from all the activity. Finally her body relaxed and her breathing eased just a little but everyone in the room knew that Julie had just started her evening.

Cedric was the first to make a move. He kneeled on the bed and inched his way over towards Julie's face. He moved the hair back from her face and placed his long dark shaft closer to Julie's full red lips. Without missing a beat he said "Take my dick and suck it! I want all these people to see how much of a slut you are tonight!"

Julie looked him dead in the eye and smiled. She reached up with her left hand and wrapped her elegant fingers around his black cock and pulled it into her wet mouth. It was an unusual contrast to see her little white hand and gold wedding band contrasted with Cedric's black cock. She slid her hand back and forth along the shaft and licked the head with the tip of her tongue. I'd never seen anything more erotically potent in my life. Oddly, I wanted Jules more at this moment then I ever seemed to before.

As she sucked Cedric's cock, an unknown black men at the edge of the bed decided to make a move and placed himself between Julie's long stocking covered legs. He grabbed his solid nine inch ebony shaft and rubbed its head along the outer lips of her moist pussy. Julie closed her eyes and placed her right hand on her clit, gently grinding it in a circular motion, while he moved his dick up and down along her opening.

"Ced was right! You are a hot slut for black cock aren't you?" The man asked.

Jules moaned as Cedric grabbed her head and pushed his dick a little further into her mouth. The unknown man started to push the head of his cock into Julie's willing pussy. Slowly he made little thrusts in and out of her opening going a little deeper each time until half of his shaft glistened in Julie's juices.

"Damn, Ced! This bitch is fucking hotand tight!" The mystery man said as he finally lost his patience and pushed his entire rod into Julie's pussy. I could see her eyes roll back in her head as the man's cock filled every inch of her. She bent her legs and started to move her nylon encased thighs back and forth on his hips trying to pull every last inch of him inside her while she continued to jerk Cedric off in her mouth. The man reached down and placed his arms under Julie's knees and brought her legs up towards her head. Her heels were pointing at the roof and this stranger was getting all the leverage he could for his assault on her pussy.

Julie's muffled moans were becoming more audible against Cedric's dick as the man pounded Julie's tight pussy. It seemed as though he would pull his cock almost completely out of Julie before roughly slamming it back all the way into her. His balls rudely slapped Julie's ass with each thrust and I could only imagine that his cock had to be hitting her cervix on each downward stroke. He continued in this manner for several minutes before his breathing became more rapid and his grunts got louder. The strain on his face betrayed that he was close to exploding in her pussy. Julie did everything she could to encourage that outcome. She pulled her mouth away from Cedric's cock and put both of her hands in between her knees and the man's hips to grab his ass. She stared directly into his eyes and pulled him in faster.

"Oh yes, yes, yes!!!! That's it fuck me, fuck me with that big black cock! I want to feel all of you! I've got to have you!" Julie started to scream.

"Awwwwh God! You're gonna make me cum! I'm gonna cum on your face!" The man replied.

"NO!" Julie cried out. "I want you cum inside me. I want you to give it all to me! Fill me up with your hot cum! Do it to me ... fuck me! Make me your slut, come inside me! Make me cum! Please I have to have it! Please give it to me, give it all to me, I'm a slut, just fuck me!"

The words coming out of Julie's mouth were straight out of a porn movie but I knew they were honest. She was completely in heat. Lost on lust. High on orgasms and she wanted all she could get! Julie's body and words were too much for the man as his balls tightened and he started to thrust faster into her hot cunt. Finally, he cried out and sent Jules over the top. He gave one last thrust and buried his cock to the hilt in Julie's hot pussy. He quickly followed with several short thrusts as it looked like he was trying to get even more of his cock into her. I knew with each short burst his cock was spewing a massive amount of semen into Julie. Julie was also hitting her peak underneath her new black lover. Her neck was arched back into a pillow with her mouth agape, unable to utter a sound, as a massive orgasm hit her body. Her eyes were rolled back in her head and her cheeks turned a bright red. Her legs were locked tight around his waist and her body was barely convulsing in time with each of his short thrusts. Her nails dug into the man's back as what appeared to be one final breath escaped her lips. It was a power and beautiful orgasm.

The man gave one last hard thrust trying to get every last drop of cum inside her. She caught her breath and released her grip on the man's back and slowly resumed sucking Cedric's waiting dick like a feline lazily lapping at some milk. When the man between her legs withdrew his spent cock Jules seemed to wince like the vacancy between her legs somehow hurt her. It was unreal! I'd never seen her act like this before. I could never have imagined it if I wasn't watching it with my own two eyes.

Someone bumped me on the shoulder and moved out the door. I took a look around and realized that Julie's hot sex scene had made the room turn into an orgy. The people that bumped me were going to another bedroom. There were three other women, including Laura, who stayed in the room. These women began to service, in one form or another, a gradually increasing number of guys.

I looked back to the bed where another man, apparently Hispanic, was lining up his hard cock at Julie's dripping pussy. He pushed the head of his shaft between her puffy pussy lips and started to thrust. Julie kept her pace on Cedric's dick and glanced down to see who was entering her now. She brought her legs up and wrapped them around the small of the man's back as he began to increase the fury of his assault.

"Oh Yeah, Julie just like that... just like that ..... take it you slut! Suck my black dick, suck it! I want to see you swallow all my cum!" Cedric grunted as he grabbed Julie's hair and pushed his hips forward a little more with each thrust from his pelvis.

"That's it! That's it I'm gonna cum in your mouth!" Cedric tensed up and stared to shoot his load into Julie's mouth.

Dash05
Dash05
32 Followers