Australia 6000

Story Info
I move to Australia for 4 months and begin a whole new life.
1.1k words
4.07
34.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were finally here. Australia. Well Perth to be exact. It was a University trip we would get to live in Australia for 4 months and seemed an opportunity I couldn't refuse. Four months of golden sun, great beaches, lots of drinking and maybe a little bit of studying. We was partnered up with an Australian university and we was given a week to get adjusted before lectures start.

The Coach stopped outside a hotel. Two people got off. I was a bit confused why we wasn't all getting off. It wasn't until I asked the person sat next to me that we was meant to have sorted accommodation before we arrived. I hadn't sorted anything out before I left and had nowhere to stay. However apparently I wasn't the only one. There was also Jason.

I'd seen him round Uni but had never spoken to him. He had a few friends who was also on the trip but they had already left the coach for their hotels.

I walked up to him and you could tell he was starting to get nervous.

"Hey" I said. "I hear you haven't got anywhere to stay?"

"Nah man, you don't know anywhere do you?" He replied. His north London accent was strongly evident. He was mixed race, had a skinhead haircut and was quite athletic. He was known to be very popular around Uni and I was surprised he hadn't arranged anything either.

"I haven't got anywhere either. But my friend from back home. She attends Swansea University and is doing her placement year. I can see if she has any spare rooms in her flat?"

An hour later we arrive at an apartment complex is was beautiful. There was a swimming pool full of guys and bikini wearing girls having fun splashing around with music blaring. We walked around to the main entrance and my best friend Louise was stood there waiting for us. She was only about five foot two, blonde and extremely pretty and she could make any guy want to be with her. I had tried in the past but it had only made our friendship stronger.

I walked up to her and gave her a big hug, I hadn't seen her in nearly a month.

"Louise this is Jason." I say gesturing towards Jason who greeted Louise with a hand shake.

"It's no problem, there's only me and Sarah-Lee in a four bedroom place. So the help towards the rent would be great. Besides Sarah-Lee is always off doing gigs and rehearsals."

Louise had met Sarah-Lee in a bar during her first week about a month or two ago. I had never spoken to Sarah-Lee but I'd seen her in Facebook photos and YouTube videos. She was from Barbados in the Caribbean but her parents moved to Australia five years ago. She was absolutely stunning and had the voice of an angel. She was dubbed the next Rihanna and was currently gigging around Oz in the hope to win a record contract.

Louise shown us into the flat it was massive and so modern. But instantly felt homely. There was an open plan kitchen/ living room with a big 50 inch flat screen and black modern furniture. I and Jason each had our own room. Our rooms where a nice size with a double bed in the middle of the room and plenty of storage space.

After a few hours unpacking. Jason popped out for a couple of hours to meet some of his friends, while Sarah-Lee was away in Sydney doing a few shows for a couple of days. I was walking along the corridor when I noticed Sarah-Lee's door was open. I peered in before deciding I thought I'd have a look round. It was slightly larger than my room with pictures of her and friends on the wall and a wide variety of make up on her dresser and her guitar was in the corner. I was curious to check what cloths she had. I opened the first drawer, which turned out to be her underwear drawer. I then suddenly had an urge I haven't had for around a year.

I snuck out of the room and run until the bathroom making sure Louise didn't see me. I made it undetected and put the items I was carrying on the floor and stripped off. On the floor next to my clothes was a few items of clothing I had pinched from Sarah-Lee's wardrobe. I first put on a black lace thong and a matching bra. I looked in the mirror and I felt sexy and thought I looked good.

Then the door suddenly the door opened behind me. I had forgotten to lock it. I turned round and saw Louise open mouthed eyeing me up. I gulped. I had been caught.

She quickly walked in and shut the door, this time locking it.

"Look Louise I-"

"You look amazing...It's actually quite arousing."

I was speechless. I then saw Louise looked to the floor and realised I had some more of Louise's clothes on the floor.

"Well put the rest on then." She moved over to the toilet. Put the seat down and sat on it, she said nothing just watched.

I hesitated. I felt bad but she didn't said she found it arousing!

"It's okay I won't tell anyone." She must have been reading my mind.

I smiled. I bent over and picked up the black nylon tights. I pulled them up my legs and the feeling was orgasmic. I then grabbed a green mini dress. I put my legs through the hole at the top and pulled it up. And it fit perfectly. The final step was the black heels. It was a tight fit as Sarah-Lee obviously had smaller feet than I did. I looked in the mirror. Wow I looked amazing. I turned to Louise. She stood up and walked towards me eyeing me up.

"You look beautiful." She whispered into my ear. "But there's a few things I can do to make you look like a real girl. But boy do you turn me on."

I gulped. She then gave me a little kiss. There was butterflies in my stomach. Normally around Louise I was never lost for words but this time I was.

"Don't worry silly" she said and gave a little giggle. "Come on I'll do a few things to make you better, if you want to?"

I gave a nod. She grabbed my hand and led me out, my heels clicking on the tiles. We opened the door and stepped into the corridor.

Suddenly the front door opened.

"Hey Louise, I'm back." It was Sarah-Lee.