Australian Goddess

Story Info
Trip to Australia turns into some wild femdom.
3.8k words
3.94
60.9k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
intofdom
intofdom
194 Followers

For a person who grew up in a city filled with skyscrapers and crowded roads, Australia offered a new experience. Sadly I was alone in this awesome vacation. Every now and then he would see couples kissing and enjoying their time while I felt lonely.

But I was determined that it would not dampen my spirits and I would perfectly enjoy this vacation doing the craziest things ever.

I spent my first day bungee jumping off a barren reddish cliff. The adrenaline rush that it gave seemed unmatchable. I took a tourist plane that glided over the greenery and red dust. I swam alone in the Australian waters. Though a normal person would have the time of his life, I was alone.

The next day, a sunny Wednesday was a day I would never forget.

I signed up for a trekking tour that would take us deep into the Australian forest and trek and camp our way up a mountain to the base camp that too in 2 full days. Being a strong person I thought this would be quite exciting. It had always remained my dream to venture deep into an unknown forest. I couldn't sleep due to my excitement the next day.

At the exact hour I rode a bus to the registration centre. There were just a few people registering. After the slow process, I boarded the half empty private bus which took us along the winding roads to the outskirts of the city. The sun was right above us and the heat reflected off the plain ground.

Almost an hour passed when I saw a wooden sign that showed we had arrived at our destination.

There were a few small tent like buildings. We got off and the small group gathered in a shady yet small building.

Guessing from the number of guides that almost equaled our group, the camp was not running in its full capacity and this wasn't the peak season.

A big elderly man introduced himself and gave a few general instructions. Then we were split into small groups and each assigned a guide.

Funnily my group had just three members, Me and an elderly couple.

I was quite taken by surprise when our guide approached us. She was an extremely beautiful woman. She was a stunning brunette in a white shirt and khaki shorts. She had a fantastic pair of brown boots and a sexy leather belt. Her hair was pulled back in a pony tail and her eyes sparkled with a shade of green. She had a light tan that the hours spent outside gave her. However immediately after she walked up to us I knew that this woman shouldn't be misunderstood by her looks.

"Hi," she extended a hand. I shook it.

"I'm Amanda. And you guys are?" she asked.

"Robert," I stammered a bit before I spoke up.

She had a confident aura around her that hinted she wasn't a person to mess around with.

After the elderly couple also introduced themselves, Amanda led us to a small garage.

There were many pre packed backpacks stacked there. The four of us grabbed one each.

A loud siren blared and we could see guides and tourists funneling into a small muddy trail between the dry bushes. Within minutes they had disappeared.

The old man was still fumbling with his backpack. We were the last group to venture into the woods. The forest was not dense but was predominated by thick bushes and grass.

"How do you feel guys?" Amanda asked.

"Good," we all replied in chorus.

"Want to know an interesting thing? This stretch extends more than 300 square miles. All groups take very different routes. At the same time two days from now, we will stand on the top of that mountain," she said.

The timing was perfect as we stepped into a clearing. Amanda pointed at a distant mountain. The view was breathtaking but the journey seemed pretty tough now. But I had to admit that we did feel a little safe around this confident woman.

We continued our slow walk. I had no idea how the elder couple thought of even signing up for this journey. The evening sun was shining down and I was already tired. I pulled out my water bottle and was about to take a swing when Amanda grabbed my arm.

"Drink little. You will need it," she advised.

"OK."

"How long before we set camp for tonight?" I heard the old man ask.

"Not till it's about six," she replied.

"Oh my!" they both gasped and dragged themselves along.

"Just enjoy the journey guys. Look at those red berries there they can kill you in 30 minutes. And those thorny plants over there it's thorns can cause severe burning. Those grass over there cause itching. Australia is filled with pretty awesome stuff, right?" she asked.

"Yeah I think it is pretty cool," I spoke up for the first time.

The elderly couple was already trailing behind.

Each time we waited for them to catch up, Amanda would tell me some amazing stuff about the place we were in. It truly fascinated me. Soon we were talking much more and seemed quite detached from the other two.

The crimson sun was slowly sinking to the horizon.

"Time to set up our shelter," she informed.

We found a suitable high ground and pulled out our collapsible tents. They were quite easy to setup and within minutes we had our tents in place.

"You two can rest here. Rob, I want you to come with me," she said.

I quickly followed her towards some old trees. She pulled out a knife and cut a few branches.

"I want you to pick up some big stones from here and take it back to our tents. Set them in a circle," she instructed.

I began picking up the rocks one by one and dropping them of at our campsite. I had barely moved three when I saw that Amanda had stacked enough wood for a fire and was sitting idly beside the couple and chatting casually. She motioned me to continue. I felt like an idiot doing all the work while she sat there and enjoyed. But I must admit it felt a little exciting listening to a woman since I had always been into a little femdom.

The sun had set and the sky began turning darker. Amanda had a fire in place and we sat around it. She had me sharpen a stick to a spear.

She made me fetch food from our backpacks as we settled down to eat. Every now and then she would assign me a task. She wouldn't even request, she just commanded.

She clearly seemed to love making me do all the work and probably knew that I couldn't just say no. I was and always had been a pleaser and she easily capitalized on that.

We had a silent meal apart from a little chatter amongst the couple itself. As the night became more cold we climbed into our tents. The uneventful cold night silently went on.

I woke up quite late next day to hear the strange sound of helicopter blades.

I quickly put my head outside my tent. About a 100 yards away in a clearing I could see Amanda helping the elderly couple on board.

In utter confusion, I pulled myself outside and jogged to the helicopter as it lifted off.

I raised my hands in amazement. Amanda turned around and just nodded her head. I jogged further until I reached within earshot.

"What the hell was that?" I asked.

"Mr. and Mrs. Peter had a terrible night. The man was suffering from fatigue and Mrs. Peter couldn't stand the cold. Our chief decided to take them home," she explained.

"I knew this would happen. They could barely walk and I don't know why they signed up for this," I added.

"Yup. But we have to do our job," she said.

As complete consciousness came to me I simply stared at Amanda. She looked exceptionally sexy. She had let her brown hair loose and it swayed in the wind. She had put on a fresh pair of clothes. The shorts were even smaller.

"Are you all right? You seem to be dreaming. Had some attachment to the Peters," she enquired.

"Nope. So it is just the two of us then," I said.

"Yeah, But we have to hit the trail as soon as we can. Why don't you go pull down our tents and pack them? I need to make a call to our chief," she said with the same tone.

She had just again casually given me another of her orders. I wanted to speak up. But she probably knew I simply couldn't. I packed our tents and back packs. Amanda made her call and signaled me to take her backpack to her. I carried her heavy backpack to where she was standing. She coolly grabbed it and we continued on our trek.

The sun shone cruelly. Every muscle in my body was paining. Amanda was showing no signs of fatigue. I dragged myself along.

Amanda would occasionally tell me of some hiking disasters.

Soon I could hear a distant roar which kept getting louder. The finally I saw a beautiful sight. A massive waterfall thundered down into a calm lake. It was such a relief from the hot and dry day.

"What are you waiting for mate? Come on," she said.

She dropped her backpack. And to my surprise she began stripping down to her inner wear. All I could do was stare at that perfect body. Her huge breasts almost spilling out of her bra. Her shapely thighs and legs were irresistible. I didn't want to be caught ogling so I slipped of my clothes too and ran screaming into the calm water and jumped. The cool water enveloped me.

We spent almost an hour swimming and chatting in the water. At first the conversation was as usual about the forest and our survival. Slowly as we relaxed the conversation became more personal. I talked about my childhood, my everyday life and why I chose to visit Australia.

Amanda talked about how she always loved the forest and how she became a guide.

We finally climbed out of the water and sat on the huge rocks just at the water side to dry up. We continued our chat. We were getting to know each other pretty well. The thought that I was alone deep inside a forest with this sexy woman excited me.

I discreetly began ogling her. It was then that I noticed a key on the locket of her chain. I was just too curious.

"Uh you seem to have key on your chain. Something you really value?" I casually asked.

"Oh I don't thing you will get what it is for," she replied.

"Try me," I pressed on.

I heard her draw a deep breath.

"Well, since we are in the middle of nowhere and I have nothing to lose, I think I'll just tell you," she paused.

"I'm into a thing called S&M. This key is symbolic," she confessed.

I felt a shudder travel up my spine. I couldn't believe how she could easily say such a thing. I had this fantasy since my early teenage and had never told anyone my entire life. My mind was racing. I wasn't sure whether I should tell her my feelings. But without thinking I blurted out.

"I'm into it too," I stammered.

I saw her eyes widen. She stared at me with astonishment.

"Uh, that key opens some one's locked member right?" I continued without thinking.

Amanda was still speechless. Then I saw her gather it all up.

"Yes. A slave back in my hometown belongs to me," she said.

"Must be one lucky dude. Seriously you are one beautiful woman," I confessed.

"You think so? This is getting quite interesting. How long have you been into this you naughty guy?" she asked.

"Almost 10 years. I have never told anyone and I don't know why I'm telling you either. I am just amazed we share common thoughts."

"Have you never even for once tried to live you fantasies?" she asked.

"No. It felt so wrong. I wanted to act normal. This isn't something you discuss with anyone. I have always wanted to but I never had the courage," I answered.

"Tell me do you want to know how it feels? Do you feel comfortable with this now that we are miles away from anyone knowing?" she asked.

"I would love to I guess," was my reply.

"How about we do a little role play then?" she asked.

"Sure." I accepted.

"Good. Why don't you act like a good little slave? How about you strip down now and address me as your mistress," she suggested.

My body was shivering with the adrenaline. I nervously and reluctantly pulled down my underwear. I knew this was my last chance to back off but deep within this forest I didn't want my mind to ruin the fun. I dropped to my knees in front of her and heard her give out a chuckle. She dropped her feet down from the rock and hovered it just above the water.

"I want you to get into the water and hold my feet. Wash it and massage it for me slave," she ordered.

I obeyed and kneeled in the shallow water. I gently held her soft feet in my palms and immersed them. Even within the cold water I could feel me getting a hard on.

I slowly rubbed my hands along the sides of her feet followed by her toes and heel. It felt as if I was in a dream.

I could hear Amanda give out a low moan. She seemed to be enjoying it. She wriggled her toes.

"Now kiss them slave."

I bent my head and gently let my lips touch those soft wet foot as they came out of the water. I planted kisses on her toes and gradually moved up to her ankles. I deeply kissed her ankles and felt her soft skin on my lips. Then she turned over her foot and presented the bottom to me. I kissed on her heel and slowly drifted to the ball of her foot. I planted gentle passionate kisses. We continued for several minutes until she spoke up again.

"Hmm. You have my permission to lick them now."

Hearing this I planted my entire tongue on her heel and licked all the way up. I lapped at the wetness like a thirsty dog. Then in slow curvy motions, I would circle back to suck at her heels. I could hear her constantly moaning and tensing her feet.

I shifted my attention to the top of her heels. I sucked eagerly at her ankles and moved down to her toes repeatedly. Finally I began taking her toes in my mouth. I licked above, between and underneath them. Her moans increased. I could see her biting her lips while one hand rubbed her clit rapidly within her panties. Then with one loud moan I felt her toes curl as she shuddered with an orgasm. Her muscles relaxed and she thrust her foot further towards me.

I began my slow passionate kisses and licks. For several minutes I could hear her moan as a result of her orgasm. When she finally got fed up she pushed my face away with her foot.

"Stay there with your head down," she instructed.

From my position, I could hear her pull on her clothes and lace her boots. When the sounds stopped she walked up to me.

"On your fours. Crawl behind me."

I followed her. Stones dug into my knees and palms as I followed her through the dusty ground. All I could see were her swaying ass and her boots.

She walked up to the trees. She commanded me to stand between two evenly spaced trees. I could hear her pull out the tent ropes.

"Spread your arms and legs wide. I want them to touch both trees," she commanded.

I stretched to my maximum limit. She wound the rope around the thin tree and then further around my ankles. After she was done she continued by tying my writs tightly to the trunks of the trees. I was almost completely immobile. I did not struggle because I knew there was nothing I could do. Moreover I liked this too much to complain.

She circled around to my view.

"Feel how to fear women," she held my chin in her palm.

I gulped down. My body was trembling.

"I don't want to fucking hear your voice."

I saw her unbuckle her leather belt.

She had a cunning smile on her face. She then slipped out of my view. I clenched waiting for the pain.

The first thing I heard was a loud crack. I heard it echo back through the plain ground along with my cry of pain. The pain was not sharp but it seriously hurt a large area on my ass.

"Shut up! I don't want to hear you pathetic whelps. I swear to god that I will break this ass if you fail to obey," she barked.

She landed three loud flat lashes on my back. I bit my lip to keep myself from screaming. In rapid succession she beat up my ass. I could feel the heat from the spanking. A dull pain spread all the way from my ass to my neck. Slowly and methodologically she moved from my ass to my shoulders. She made sure each and every inch was left red and welted. Was silently crying to keep my voice down. I hoped that she would stop her torture but she simply continued.

When she was done my whole body was in pain. I felt her undo my bonds. I crouched on the muddy ground, tears rolling down my eyes.

Through my watery eyes I saw another horrific scene that sent a chill up my spine. My clothes were slowly burning over the raging fire.

Amanda was sitting beside it. She gestured to me to come to her. I picked my aching self up and walked towards her stark naked.

"Pitch our tent up. Make it quick."

"Look Amanda, I know I wanted to have a little fun but I don't want you to extend that to our camping," I protested.

Her expression turned fierce. I almost peed myself as she stood up. She walked over to me and cleanly drove her knee onto my naked crotch. Pain ripped through me and I fell to the floor cupping my balls.

"Did I tell you could ever open your mouth? Did I say you have a say in what goes down here?" she spat.

She slammed a boot onto my chest and pinned me down.

"You are not the first man I am dealing with. In Fact I have even castrated a man with my bare hand."

She applied more force. I was surprised by her strength then figured this outdoor guide definitely had what it took to command. Her strength was incredible.

"I will be back from my smoke in five minutes. When I come back I want to see the tents up. If they aren't I will make sure you learn what real pain is".

She pulled out a cigarette and walked towards the setting sun. I could barely stand. I felt like running for miles without looking back. Hunted by a lion seemed better than to suffer under her. But my rational mind knew the answer. The only chance for my survival in this harsh place was to deal with her than succumb to my protesting mind. Limping, I pulled up the tents.

She was back as the sun set. I was already shivering slightly. Amanda silently sat down by the fire. I saw that she had cooled down. Her sexual peak had probably passed.

She tapped her feet and motioned to have her boots removed.

I to untied her boots and took them off. Her smell filled the air. I licked and kissed. My saliva spread from her toes to her soft heels. With each lick came a different. She made sure they were perfectly clean and taken care of.

"Get me those ropes," she stood up.

I didn't want another one to the balls so I did exactly as she told.

"Back against that tree".

She pointed at a medium sized one. I backed up and faced her.

She started by tying my legs to the tree and winding the rope around. Every now and then she would tug hard to make sure I couldn't move. My hands were tied behind the tree.

After she was done, The only thing I could do was turn my head.

She stepped back and inspected me then turned around and walked to the fire. To my surprise she slipped off her shorts then her panties. She slipped on her shorts and walked with the panties towards me.

"I want this to stay in your mouth. If for any reason this does come out, I don't think you will have these pathetic balls of yours. Open wide."

She stuffed them into my mouth. Her smell and taste slowly oozed out. She walked into her tent and zipped it up. I stood there with my hard dick poking out and completely immobile. The cold soon sank in. Totally exhausted I could not remember when I slept.

Next morning the sun shone on my face and I woke up. Amanda had already packed the stuff. She cut my ropes.

"Put on some clothes, We are moving in 5."

I quickly dressed and we began our hike. My body was aching terribly.

At almost noon we met another group hiking up. I quickly befriended another guy so that I would never have to deal with Amanda again.

Our remaining hike continued uneventfully and we finally reached the summit by dusk.

The party was wild with beer and some crazy dancing. I could barely move a muscle. I just sat down and enjoyed the show. When our party was nearing an end after the photo sessions, I saw Amanda walk towards me. I shivered.

"Now you know how it is to be a real slave don't you?"

intofdom
intofdom
194 Followers
12