Auto Accident

Story Info
She almost died and I found out about her affair.
4.6k words
3.48
191.9k
79
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
murphy621
murphy621
935 Followers

It's two o'clock in the morning and I sit beside my wife's bed in the hospital holding her hand. The gentle rhythmic beep of the heart monitor is the only indication that she is alive as she lies there in an induced coma. She was in a terrible automobile accident yesterday and the doctors don't know if she will live or die.

A nurse came in to check on her vitals and after looking at me said, "Mister Johnson, nothing has changed and probably won't for a while. We're doing all we can for her and you should go home and get some rest. When she does get better it won't do her any good if you are too exhausted to help take care of her. Go home to your children and come back tomorrow."

She was right of course. My sitting here and holding Angie's hand wasn't going to bring her back to consciousness any faster and I had to get home so that I could relieve my sister who was baby sitting my two kids.

It all started Monday afternoon at about 3:30. I was at my desk when Julia, my secretary, buzzed me.

"I have a Miss Albertson on the phone, she is your children's teacher and no one has come to pick them up."

"Tell her to call my wife at home; I'm all wrapped up in the problems from the merger we are going through."

"She says she did and no one answers and the kids are standing here waiting for her. They have no shelter and it looks like it is going to rain."

"Tell her I will be there in fifteen minutes."

I was pissed. Angie has nothing to do but take care of the kids and me. She stopped working when she was six months pregnant with Alan, our oldest, who is now ten. By the time Susan came along, two years later, I was making enough that she never did have to go back to work. I wondered why the hell she couldn't get off her ass to pick them up on time. Here I was trying to solve one of the biggest problems of our bank's merger, and I had to leave my desk.

I got home with the kids a little after four and neither Angie or her car were there so there was no way I could go back to work and leave the kids alone. When she wasn't home by dinner time my anger began to change into concern. I ordered a pizza and just as we finished eating, the telephone rang.

A woman asked, "Mr. Ralph Johnson?"

"Yes. I am."

"Your wife is Angela Johnson?"

"Yes, what is this about?"

"I am calling from the admitting office at Memorial Hospital. Your wife has been involved in an auto accident and is in critical condition in our ICU. I would like you to come down and fill out the necessary paper work to complete her admission."

By the time I got my sister to leave her family and come over to mind the kids and I got to the hospital, it was nine o'clock. It took almost half an hour to do all the admitting paper work and I finally got to see her in intensive care. She was a mess. Various broken bones on her left side but it was a skull fracture that was the major problem. No one there knew what or how it had happened and I just sat there praying until the nurse shooed me out.

I was back at nine in the morning and they had moved her to a private room. She was in a cast from her neck to her left ankle and looked more like a mummy than a mommy. There was no change in her condition. Her doctor came in and said that we would have to wait a day or two to see if the brain swelling would go down. I sat with her, talking the whole time, telling her to get better and how I and the kids loved and needed her, asking her to please get better for us. At about ten o'clock a cop came in.

"Mr. Johnson, I'm officer Maloney investigating your wife's accident. I can see she cannot be of any help for a while but perhaps you can tell us why your wife was in such a hurry that she ran a stop sign?"

"I have no idea. I don't even know where or when it happened."

"It happened at 2:55 pm at the exit of the Holiday Inn parking lot on to State Highway 111. An eighteen wheeler smashed into her. We have two witnesses who saw her zip out of the parking lot without even slowing down."

"Are you sure? That's on the other side of town from where we live and she was supposed to pick up our children at Exeter Elementary School at three o'clock."

"Maybe that's why she was in such a rush. It has to take about half an hour from there to the school," the cop said.

He left none the wiser but I was left wondering, what was she doing at the Holiday Inn in the middle of the day and what was it that she was doing that kept her so late? Just before I left the hospital, on my way to collect the kids, a nurse came in and gave me a package containing her clothes and purse. She told me they had to cut some of the clothes off of her so I should check everything before I bothered to wash the stuff we would not keep.

After I got home with the kids I told them to do their home work if they wanted to watch TV after dinner. I took Angie's clothes into the laundry room; they were in worse shape than she was. Her jeans were sliced down both legs, nothing was in the pockets. Blouse also cut down each sleeve; throw it out. Bra, OK, but I didn't remember seeing it before. Sheer, almost transparent cups and panties to match. The panties were another story, they were sliced also, waist to thigh on both sides, not that there was much to cut. Same lacey material as the bra, maybe four inches wide around her hips. They could never cover her ass and only a thin strip to run down between her buttocks with a small triangle to cover her cunt. I had never seen them on her. The cotton lined crotch was stiff with dried semen.

It all came together. She was fucking someone in the Holiday Inn and having such a good time she stayed too late. While it may or may not have cost her, her life, it sure as hell just cost her, her marriage. Shit, she even fucked him bareback and she didn't have time to clean herself out!

I felt as if I had taken a punch to my solar plexus, I couldn't even stand. I sank to my knees on the laundry room floor, I was actually crying. My wife, the mother of my children, my best friend, might be dying and I didn't know if I loved her or hated her.

Just then a phone rang, not loud enough for the house phone. I reached for my cell phone and when I pulled it out it wasn't mine that was ringing, it must be Angie's. I scrambled to get it out of her purse but I didn't make it in time and whoever called went to voice mail. The ring tone was a song that I knew but I couldn't recall the name. She had a ring tone for me and another for the kids and whoever it was, rated a special ring tone too. When I retrieved the voice mail I found out why.

"Hey babe today was awesome. You are the sexiest woman on earth. Making love to you this afternoon was a mind altering experience. Tasting your pussy is like tasting the finest wine and I want to especially thank you for staying the extra time when you asked me to fuck your ass. You came so hard I thought you were going to break my cock off. I didn't see your car when I left to go home so I guess you got away before the accident and the resulting traffic jam at the exit from the hotel. Some idiot pulled out onto the highway without stopping and got broadsided, tied up things for hours. Anyway, I'll be back in town next Monday as usual. Same time, same place, any changes don't call me over the weekend, just text. Love you."

I wondered how much more I was going to have to take before I got to the end of my wife's perfidy. I tapped the contact symbol on her phone and there he was on her contacts list. Brian Sandowski, picture and all. Sure, I remembered him; he was the guy she had broken up with just before I met her. It was while we were still in college. Big guy, good looking, played defensive end. She had told me about him and about what a pig he was. How he wanted her to fuck his buddies on the football team. I guess he wasn't a team player any more and it was alright for her to fuck him as long as his team mates weren't included.

It was easy to track him down; all I had to do was look him up in the university alumni association. Married, two children younger than mine. Owned a route franchise from a tool supply company. Home address and phone number two counties away. Just another traveling salesman who probably had fuck buddies in half a dozen towns in his territory. Needless to say I didn't sleep very well that night.

I stopped at the hospital on my way to work the next morning. I don't know why I did; she had killed the love I had for her. Duty I guess. Maloney was waiting for me.

"I just went over the doctor's report and there were no drugs or alcohol involved so there will be no criminal charges against your wife..... But, there's no easy way to say this...."

"I know," I interrupted, "she had just had unprotected sex."

"How did you know?"

"This," and I played him the voice mail on her phone.

"Jeeez, what a way to find out."

"Yeah, and I know who he is."

"Look," Maloney said, "don't do anything crazy, he didn't kill her."

"No, he just fucked her, and staying there longer, sure contributed to her accident."

"Yeah, but you're not going to do your family any good if you're behind bars."

He was right of course; my revenge on Sandowski would have to wait. My first problem was what to do about Angie and that too would have to wait and see if she recovered from her coma and her injuries. One thing I knew for sure, she already had suffered and would still have to pay an additional heavy price for her infidelity.

She was really messed up; broken left arm and collar bone and her left leg broken in three places. Actually the leg was crushed and it had to be cut out of the wreck. The doctor said the leg would probably end up shorter and she would limp for the rest of her life. She remained in the coma for over a week until the brain swelling finally went down. When she came out of it I waited for two days afterwards before I went in to see her.

"Where have you been," she complained, "I have been awake for two days. How are the kids? Why haven't you been here sooner?"

I stared at her, trying to control my temper and replied,

"I'll answer all your questions after you answer just this one for me. Why did you stay so late with Brian at the Holiday Inn?"

She seemed to shrivel up in the bed, all the animation in her face faded and I could see the tears begin to form in her eyes. A low moan escaped her lips.

I said to her, "I'll bring the kids in Saturday to see you and you can call them in the evening when you are able. Don't call otherwise unless you need something for me to bring to you."

I turned and walked out of the room with the sound of her calling after me,

"Ralph, come back, Ralph, please."

She called in the evening and I answered the phone.

"Ralph please talk to me."

"I have nothing to say to you until you answer my question and I will not have that conversation over the phone. I'll get the kids for you."

My children, of course, not knowing of my animosity, carried on an animated conversation with their mother and promised to see her on Saturday. When they were finished with their chatter, the phone was handed back to me. She wanted to talk to me.

I took the phone and said, "Good night." and hung up.

Sunday evening she called and when I answered she said, "I'll answer your question."

"Good, but not over the phone. I'll stop by tomorrow afternoon." I hung up again.

When I walked into her room on Monday afternoon she looked a bit better. The head bandages were minimal and the full body cast was gone and she was able to sit halfway up. She gave a wan smile when I came in and said, "It's good to see you Ralph."

I was stone faced when I replied, "Why did you stay so late with Brian."

Her face flushed when she replied, "Please don't make me do this. I am so ashamed."

I turned to leave and she said, "Wait, wait, I'll tell you."

I waited and finally she stammered, "He...he...wanted to make....l..l..love to me again."

"Again? How many times that day, how many times did he cum in you? How many times did you cum for him. How many times did you meet him there?"

"Please, this is so humiliating," she sobbed.

"Humiliating?" I raged, "How do you think I feel knowing that you cuckolded me. Knowing that you fucked your old college sweetheart, forgetting about your husband and leaving your children abandoned in front of their school. How do you think I feel when you have a special ring tone for your lover, the one that plays, The way we were."

She was crying uncontrollably now as I continued my tirade.

"The only reason I'm not divorcing you now is that I can't afford to support two households. It looks like my job may disappear in the merger and you will need my insurance to get you through your rehabilitation. I do not consider you to be my wife any longer and I will no longer visit you here except for the weekends when I bring your children to see you. Because you have no other family to take care of you when the hospital discharges you, you will be permitted to return home and sleep in the spare room. I have not yet decided what will happen after your recuperation."

I turned and walked out, my anger unabated, my heart broken, my marriage destroyed. I knew I could never love her again. She had stayed so that he could 'make love to her again'. She didn't have the nerve to tell me to tell me that she stayed because she wanted him to fuck her ass. Something that over the years she had denied me on the few times that I requested it.

I brought the children to see her on the next two weekends and then the hospital sent her home on the third one. Our house had a small room off of the kitchen with a bathroom attached. It was, I suppose in better times, intended to be a maid's room. Angie had turned it into a storage room. I cleaned it out and moved her into it.

She was still in a hard cast for her leg and had to wear her left arm in a soft cast and sling, Jeans and sweaters were out of the question nor could she put on a bra or panties. I bought her a couple of muumuu type house dresses that she wore during the day. I had no idea what she slept in. I had as little as possible to do with her and we were together only at dinner time because I wanted to spend time with our kids. I knew she wanted private time with me but I kept avoiding it.

I thought it time for Sandowski to pay the piper and I called his home in the middle of the day. I got the answer machine and left this message.

"Brian, my name is Ralph Johnson and I believe you know my wife, Angie. In fact, I think you know her so well that you were fucking her at the Holiday Inn four weeks ago. She was the idiot that you mentioned in your phone call, the one who was hit by a truck and caused you all that inconvenience when you left later on. I just wanted to let you know that she is home from the hospital now but still in no shape to rendezvous with you for a while. Since she cared so much for you that she stayed longer so you could fuck her ass, I thought you might be interested in visiting her to cheer her up while she recuperates."

I also left my phone number and address. Within the hour I got a return call. It wasn't from Brian, it was from his wife.

"Mr. Johnson?"

"Yes."

"I'm Sheila Sandowski. That was a terrible accusation you left on my answer machine."

"Unfortunately, it's not an accusation, it's a fact. My wife has already confessed and I have his voice on her cell phone confirming their rutting. Not only that, but there are several more voice mails and text messages from him complaining about her subsequently ignoring him."

The phone was silent for a few moments and then she said, "I have to hear that for myself."

"You are perfectly welcome to come here any evening or on the weekend."

"Fine, tomorrow is Saturday I'll be there at two in the afternoon."

She was prompt and the door bell rang precisely at 2 pm. She was an attractive woman about Angie's age, a little shorter and a little plumper. Her eyes were just as bloodshot as Angie's. She was not a happy camper.

"My husband denies all of your accusations," was her opener.

"Is that why he is not here?"

"He doesn't know I am here. I want to hear the voice mails and talk to your wife."

I thought, why not. It was time to get the whole story out and Angie wanted to talk. Now was the time! We went to Angie's room and when I introduced Sheila, Angie blanched. She wanted no part of this confrontation. I told her it was time to confess all or get out of my house, cast, sling, and all. She caved in, crying as she started to tell us the whole sordid story.

First, Sheila wanted to hear the voice mails that Brian left on Angie's cell phone. Both women cried as he described the afternoon's sexual activity, Angie especially, when he thanked her for her anal request and then again when he mentioned the idiot who caused the accident. She also confessed as to how they would talk on the phone every weekday afternoon at four o'clock except when the kids were underfoot or he had business to tend to. The last meeting at the motel was their third and the continuing voice mails were his queries about her lack of response to his prior calls.

She had met Brian a little over a month ago, purely by chance. She had gone to the bank to draw some cash and literally bumped into him as she was leaving while he was entering. They had had no contact for over a dozen years and both were startled and surprised and soon, after the initial greetings, fell to reminiscing. It being close to lunch time, the conversation continued over food and a bottle of wine and the time passed pleasantly. I am told that no woman forgets the man to whom she gave her virginity and Angie was no exception. They had been lovers for two years while in college and Brian was all apologies for what he called his mistaken acceptance of his teammate's persistent requests to share his beautiful girl friend. He termed it the biggest mistake of his life and he begged her forgiveness.

Angie admitted that it must have been a combination of the wine, the fond memories of her life in college or perhaps a reawaking of her first love affair that made her want to relive those carefree days of her youth. Before she knew it she found herself in bed in Brian's hotel room with his tongue giving her an explosive orgasm., They made love ferociously that first time, taking no pause to savor the nuances of lovemaking, just wanting to feel the thrill of each others bodies and make up for the years lost. Their climaxes were simultaneous and so strong that it left both of them hungry for more. But there was no time left so they both promised to meet again when he was in town in two weeks. She had loved every minute of their coupling. So much so, that she was about 10 minutes late in picking up the kids at school that day.

Soon after she got home with them at about four o'clock her cell phone rang, it was Brian. They talked and the talk turned to sex and she turned to masturbating for him and he for her. It became the time for them to become deliciously naughty for each other every afternoon. I don't get home from work until almost six and the kids are busy doing their homework or watching TV so she could take the call in the privacy of our bedroom. It was exciting and it kept them both aroused and hungry for the next time that they could meet. Neither one wanted to give up their spouse nor their families and neither one felt any guilt. They just wanted the excitement and pleasure of extra marital sex.

Sheila, after listening to the confession, asked me to leave her alone with Angie. They were together for nearly half an hour and when Sheila came to me before leaving, she thanked me for informing her about Brian's infidelity and letting her meet and talk to Angie. I never did find out what they talked about and I didn't care about what she would do about her wayward husband. All I knew was that I had my revenge on him and I was now ready to make known my decision about my marriage.

murphy621
murphy621
935 Followers
12