Auto Club to the Rescue

Story Info
Car trouble and interracial lust on an old highway.
2.6k words
4.45
82.8k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tentotex
tentotex
10 Followers

Sandy's left eye squinted, shielding the approaching headlights. She knew their brightness surely illuminated, at least partially, the entire scene that was taking place there in the coal blackness of CR-149. She could now see more clearly the tight pubic hairs she had been running her fingers through. She could see the thick black cock in her mouth, her own saliva making it shine in the light. Until now she had caught only brief, reddened glimpses, as the tow truck's emergency flashers made their repeated passes.

She wondered how much the driver of the vehicle could see. She wondered how they appeared to the approaching traveler; as silhouettes, as clear images, or even at all? She thought about stopping, but was driven by the feel and taste of the man's huge cock, as well as the deep, needful moans that her sloppy blowjob elicited from him. At roughly 50 yards distance, she wondered if it were possible to see the 35 year old white woman on her knees, sucking the cock of the youngish black truck driver, his coveralls crumpled at mid-thigh. She thought perhaps their position just outside the passenger door of the truck somewhat shielded them from full view. She sucked on. She sucked harder.

As the approaching car began to slow, she thought she could make out lights atop the vehicle.

"Oh my God, it's the cops," she realized to herself, just as her partner tightened his grip at the back of her head. She heard him scream out deliriously into the night. She felt her mouth fill with hot globs of semen, as the highway patrol car passed just on the other side of the truck. She swallowed hard and fast, prompted somewhat by panic, but mostly by lust.

Sandy could never remembere being so completely consumed by lust. It was that same lust that allowed the driver to pull her quickly to her feet as she greedily licked the last remnants of his sticky cum from her lips. She allowed him to hike her skirt, find his way inside her panties and thrust three fingers inside of her. She fell against him as he gave her five deep strokes with all three fingers before returning attention more gently to her clitoris. She held tight to his arm as the orgasm swept over her. Just then she heard the door of the patrol car open, which was now parked some 25 feet in front of them.

Everything was hazy to her now. She simply followed behind the driver as he tore free from her and started walking toward the cop car, pulling and zipping his coveralls as he went. She tried to wipe the saliva and semen from her tits as she pushed them back inside the confines of her fastened bra, still using her partner as a shield while buttoning her blouse.

"You folks OK?" the officer inquired, pointing his flashlight at them.

Still in a lustful haze, Sandy barely heard the question from the Highway Patrolman. Her mind was racing, trying to catch up with what had taken place in the past fifteen minutes. She was struggling to understand how it was that in such a brief period of time she had been coaxed into giving herself so completely, without regard to what happened next. She recognized fully that her sex life since the divorce two years ago was lacking, to say the least, but never had she been so thoroughly moved by a sexual urge. Never had a man made her want to do the things she wanted to do now. Ever since this tall, massive black man got out of his wrecker and looked her over in such an unashamedly, lustful way, she had been weak-kneed. She thought back to how she found herself so openly flirting with him. She remembered after just a few minutes she was staring without pause at his chest, arms, and crotch. She had offered absolutely zero resistance when he grabbed her by the arm and led her to the passenger side of his truck, and forced her down on her knees. She had obediently reached inside his boxer shorts and pulled out his massive cock and began sucking on it, when he had instructed her to do so. Even now, with the police officer's question hanging in the air, she was thinking about having that beautiful black dick deep inside of her wet pussy.

"Yes sir, just trying to get this little lady back on the road," she heard him telling the officer.

"Ma'am? You alright back there?"

Sandy poked her head out timidly from behind the driver. This was the first time she had laid eyes on the officer. He too was black. He too was tall. And he too was physically fit and handsome. Slowly she stepped into full view. She could see the officer's facial expression change as she did. She couldn't help giggle inside, thinking what a sight she must be. She watched the officer take in the full view, scanning her with his flashlight from top to bottom. First, was her mangled blonde hair and flushed face. Then he moved to her improperly buttoned and partially untucked blouse. By the time he reached her dirty knees, he was convinced that he had seen what he thought he had seen, while driving up. He was trying to conceal a smirk as he looked back to the truck driver.

"Yes sir, I'm just fine Officer," she managed, as she watched the two men smile at each other.

Smiling openly now the officer replied, "Yes, I can definitely see that." He moved his light back and forth between her breasts and hips.

There was no doubt now that he knew what had been happening. He had probably witnessed some of it as he drove up, she thought. She felt weak, and more lustful than ever. She let her body fall suggestively against the driver's. He smirked at the officer and brazenly wrapped his arm around her backside, stopping to cup her ass in his hand firmly.

Still smirking, he agreed, "Yes sir, sheISfine!"

"Well then, by no means let me interrupt things," the officer chuckled right out loud, while shining his light on the both of them

And with that the driver pulled Sandy into his arms and kissed her deeply. He reached around with both hands grabbing her ass and pulling her tight up against him. She kissed him back with open mouth, meeting his dancing tongue with her own. He continued massaging and groping her ass, as he moved his hot breath to her ear.

"You like him watching, don't'cha?"

Her wet pussy had been on fire for at least 20 minutes now, but now his tempting question was more than she could stand.

"Fuck me. Fuck me right now. Don't make me wait anymore," she demanded while unzipping her skirt, forcing it down over her hips, and stepping out of it. He pushed his trousers to the ground as fast as he could.

She felt him lift her like a feather into his arms. She threw her arms around his neck and her legs around his hips. With one hand he reached underneath her to pull her panties to the side. With the other he guided his rock hard cock to her sopping entrance, and with gentle care slid half of his thick black tool inside. She moaned deeply and reached with both hands for the back of his shaven head to pull him closer still. She was beside herself with lust as he inched the rest of his cock up into her, finally burying his full eight-inch length.

The officer watched as the two of them fucked in this standing position. It was incredibly erotic to watch them find their rhythm. At first she held on as her man thrust long slow strokes up into her waiting pussy. Twice her ass tightened in what the officer was sure to be a sign of orgasm. Slowly she adjusted more and more to his considerable size and began undulating her hips rhythmically, until finally she ground her hips against his, searching desperately for new depth.

After she had reached an extended orgasm, she laid her head against his shoulder and looked back to see if she could see the officer. She found him standing there with his uniform pants at his ankles, with a very long, thick cock in his hand. He looked back at her with lustful eyes, as he stroked that shiny black dick.

At the height of her passion Sandy had almost forgotten the officer was present. But now seeing him back there with cock in hand, it enflamed her even more. She delighted in the fact that watching her fuck this black stranger had made his cock so hard. She reached back with one hand, wanting to touch it. He moved closer quickly to accommodate her wishes. She ran her hand over its length, and ground her hips against the driver's even harder when she thought about having them both.

Briefly her mind drifted back to the decision earlier that night to take the less-traveled path home from her friend's party. And how she had cursed herself when she had heard the tire blowout. Then there was the excitement when she realized that her cell phone would work, even out here in the middle of nowhere. And finally, the boredom of waiting for the motor club to respond. Now, she thought how fortunate the turn of events.

She released the officer's cock and grabbed his shoulder briefly as yet another orgasm ripped through her beautiful body. When it had passed, she gently gripped his ass cheek and pulled him closer. He realized what she wanted when she started moving her ass back toward him even more suggestively. He looked her in the eye as he cozzied up close and guided his cockhead to her tiny little opening. She cooed and moaned as he rubbed the head over her rosebud, time and time again. Finally she reached and pulled at his ass letting him know she was more than ready for penetration.

"Easy babe," she instructed when she felt the pressure of his first few thrusts.

"Don't worry, I ain't gonna hurt ya," he assured her as he felt the mushroom head finally ease past her ring.

"MMMMMMmmmmmmmMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm. Oh fuck yeah! Just like that baby."

"You like that, do ya?"

"Oh yeah, just like that. Easy....just a little more. Yeah, come on....just a little. Easy....OK, yeah that's it."

"You got 'bout half my dick up your butt. And you got his whole cock in your pussy. You like these black cocks, don't'cha?" he prodded.

"Oh..God......do I ever," she managed through her erratic breathing. "I've never...uungh....been filled up like this. It.....feels so....uunnnggghhh....fucking nasty......to be......uunngghh....fucked in both holes."

The officer grabbed a fistful of her blonde hair and pulled back gently until his lips were at her ear.

"But can you take my other five inches? I wanna slide the rest of my cock up your incredible white ass real bad. You want it?"

"Yeah baby I want it. I want it so fucking bad. Just take it slow, your cock is so big. But go ahead, I want it.......uuunnnngggghhhhh....oooohhhhh yyyeeeaaaahhhhhh."

"That was another two inches, you sweet bitch. Want some more dick baby?"

"Fuc...me...oh God....Fuggme,....Fugggmmeee.......put another inch up my butt....oooohhhhh ppplllleeaasseee fuuuccckkkkk mmmeeeeee."

"There ya go baby. Feel all that cock slidin in and out your ass? You want my last two inches, you beautiful black cock whore? Can you take?"

"No, No, No.....I can't. Just please keep fucking me. Don't put no more in me right now. Just fuck me....I'm gonna cum....I'm gonna cum.....I'm cumming....OOOHHH GOOOODDDDD I'm cuummming."

Right at the same time the driver started groaning and pumping his cock into her pussy even more, as he began dumping his second load deep inside of her. She soon felt it leaking out around the sides of his softening cock. When he finally went completely soft his cock fell from her pussy. As he withdrew he eased her down on her feet, while eight inches of the officer's cock remained buried in her butt. With him still in tow, she lowered herself slowly down on her hands and knees. Once there, she arched her back and contorted her upper body around in order to kiss him.

As their lips parted she told him, "Now I can do it, baby. Give me all of that cock and give it to me real good. You hear me?"

"I hear you baby. You are one incredible fuck, you know that?"

She didn't answer, as he began to force the rest of his cock inside.

"Uuuuunnnnnnggggghhhhhhhh.....Fuuuuuccccckkkkkk!!! Oh man that's a fucking big dick."

"OK babe, it's in. Goddamn! It's all the way in. I can't believe it! Ain't nobody ever taken my whole cock in the ass. Shit, you something else girl!!"

She loved hearing those words. She loved feeling the entire length of his black cock lodged in her butt. Her next communication was simple, and to the point.

"Fuck me Officer. Fuck me real hard."

That was all he needed to hear. And there on the shoulder of this older, less-traveled highway, the black Highway Patrolman began thrusting his ten-inch cock in and out of her butt relentlessly, and with incredible force. She screamed out in pleasure over and over again into the psychedelic scene caused by the flashing of the patrol car and wrecker strobe lights. Small bits of gravel dug into the delicate skin of her palms as she struggled to maintain her position under the assault of his weight and the force of his thrusts. The minor pain was a small trade-off, compared with the flaming pleasure she felt in her ass. She soon experienced the most overwhelming orgasm of her life. She was quite sure that she actually blacked-out momentarily.

She had fallen forward during the orgasm, and now wiggled forward, managing to remove the officer's incredible cock from her ass. She rolled the officer over on his back as he desperately began jacking off trying to release the need that had been building in his loins. Sandy took over for him, using both of her hands on its shaft, and sucking relentlessly on the head. She kept her mouth there when he howled into the night as the cum raced up the shaft from his balls. The amount of sticky, hot juice that flowed out of her mouth was unbelievable, considering the fact that she was swallowing every drop she could manage. White globs of cum still leaked from the sides of her mouth and ran down his black cock and over her hands. It spilled into his pubic hair. It ran onto his rock hard stomach and off the sides. It ran down around his nuts, between his legs and into the crack of his ass.

Like a kitten for spilled milk, she slowly and deliberately licked it all clean. Following the trails, she rolled him over on his stomach, and right there on the shoulder of the road, she licked the cum from the crack of his ass. She became so enflamed doing this that she spread his ass wide and tongued at his puckered asshole.

She remained unsatisfied and in a sexual daze. She was only vaguely aware of the hotel desk clerk's knowing smirk, as the three of them walked past him on the way to the room they booked soon after. She didn't care. She wanted more, and she got it over the next five hours.

Sandy woke to the gentle knocking of the maid at about 2:00 the next afternoon. She finally felt satisfied.

tentotex
tentotex
10 Followers