Auto Erotica Ch. 12b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
madam_noe
madam_noe
1,845 Followers

He put the bottle back into the small box and opened the larger one. From it came two small objects and as he worked with them I recognized clamps.

I could only stare openmouthed as he set them onto my nipples, clamping them tight. With a little twist at the bottom he turned them on and to my shock they vibrated.

Pleasure and pain combined, searing my body, slowing my heartbeat to a throb. My clit ached and my body burned, my flesh felt ignored, and all he did was watch me.

For a long moment our eyes held, pleasure and pain grew and shrank in undulating turns across my body.

Some imperceptible signal moved him, and from the boxes he drew another tube, and what I recognized as a vibrator.

The tube was a thick lube, and he spread it over the vibrator, then moved to spread more on my anus. I was shocked, my heartbeat now a drum, and I was thrilled and terrified that he meant to do this.

Patrick gave me no quarter. The vibrator had a strange shape, knobbed and bulbous, the protrusions large towards the bottom.

He turned it on and trailed the tip against my anus. Sitting on the bed beside me, his other hand fathered the lightest touch at my clit. I gasped, and my muscles clenched, the clamps almost hurting in response, and the pain was sweet.

Coming down I felt the vibrator sliding in, turned off. "Push out," was all he said and his voice was rough, Patrick wasn't as removed as I thought.

I did as ordered and it went in deeper. The stretching was its own kind of pleasure/pain, the feeling icy cool, burning hot, and immensely filling.

I was trying desperately not to squirm but it was damn hard. With every small movement the clamps felt tighter, with every brush of his fingertips orgasm threatened darkly, and the violation of the vibrator was sheer ecstasy.

At last it was in and I felt full, my pussy strangely stimulated. Then he turned it on and it took everything I had not to scream in swooning pleasure.

"You will not come until I allow you."

My eyes had slipped and I jerked them back to see a glinting dark amusement. I watched as he crawled up the bed and straddled my stomach.

Reaching across to the small box he drew the vial of minty stimulating gel and reapplied to my nipples and clit. More pain, greater ecstasy, and I bit my lip to hold back a whimper.

He replaced the small bottle with one of lube, different from what he'd used on the vibrator. I watched his eyes as his hands slid down and he began to stroke himself.

I would have given ten years to watch, but he didn't let me. When I was ready to beg, he threw the bottle on the bed and brought my breasts together. The tension pulled on the clamps and searing pain shot through my nipples, pleasure blooming in its wake.

I bit my lips again as his heavy cock pressed between. The lube was slippery, and he moved back and forth quickly. I wanted to watch, I wanted to see his cock swell, but he held me with his eyes.

For long breathless moments I watched those eyes, the pupils dilate, the set of his face tighten, and then he threw his head back. His breath hitched into a groan, I caught my name slightly, and his cum exploded onto my chest.

Hot and sticky, my body was perched on the edge of orgasm, but I held back. I had to do calculus in my head and recite the preamble to the constitution, but I did it.

He raised his head slowly, smiling at me, and though it was the dark wolf's smile, his eyes showed true joy.

Patrick massaged his cum into my skin, dragging it across my breasts, spreading it onto my nipples. I gasped audibly and arched my back as the blood flow was stimulated and buzzing clamps seemed to grow tighter.

"I want you to feel everything," Patrick said and climbed off to stand.

He grasped a candle, pulling it from the holder, and brought it close to the bed. I widened my eyes as he held it by his face, smiling a pure wolf smile now. Then he upended it.

Hot wax dripped onto the skin above my breasts and intense heat burned me. The pleasure that followed was so intense, my eyes fluttered closed.

"No, Aileen."

More wax, this time on my breast, then another drip, another, and another. They came in succession now, circling towards a nipple, and I was writhing. Torn between wanting it stop and never stop, I was perched on a dark edge.

Then hot wax dripped onto a nipple. The pain was intense, but the pleasure was there before it subsided. I felt hot, faint, and orgasm was leashed out of sight, roaring at me for release.

His eyes were almost as black as the candle now, and wax dripped down my body. I balled my hands into fists, my nails dug into my own skin and I bit my lip. I felt full, but my pussy ached to be filled, my clit was swollen, demanding to be rubbed.

My thighs were covered in the wax, and I was trembling with dark pleasure. "So greedy, Aileen. Well then..."

The candle went back into the holder, but I was stuck to his eyes. Again he straddled me, higher, and smiled devilishly.

"Open."

His cock was swollen slightly, and he slid it along my tongue. I closed, and sucked deep, delighted when his penis jerked and swelled.

He dragged it back across my tongue, moaning softly, his eyes locked on mine. I wanted power, I wanted control. I wanted Patrick to fuck me, and I was afraid he'd come in my mouth, but the fear was an aphrodisiac. I trusted him, I knew I wouldn't be left unattended, and it became a game.

He moved faster slightly, his cock harder, and I had to concentrate to keep my throat relaxed. He went deep, fucking my face, and the act shadowed what my body craved.

Everything was combining and climax was dangerously close; he must have read it in my eyes.

"Enough."

Patrick jerked out and climbed down. His face now close to mine he leaned in and poised his hard cock for entry. I thought he was going to kiss me, breathlessly waited to close my eyes and surrender to the kiss, but his penis speared me.

With the vibrator I was stretched to capacity, the force tugging the hood over my clit. I cried out, unable to hold back, as orgasm came dangerously close.

He held still, seated completely, and smiled. "Good girl."

With that he began to move, and my brain went into what I'd only heard of. "Sub space." I was powerless, victim and reveler in the pleasure, lost for a moment. For that brief moment, I was unaware of Patrick, the feel of his sweaty body against mine, the feel of his cock plunging deep inside. I was unaware of the toys on me, the pain and pleasure that had blended into something beautiful. I was unaware of anything, other than I wanted this. I wanted this for the rest of my life.

He began to move faster, his body tight, and I realized my eyes had closed. I opened them to see his right there, and it brought me over.

I screamed out, and suddenly Patrick disappeared.

Lights came on, and someone stood in the doorway. "Are you all right?"

She looked like a nurse, and rushed to check my vitals. Pain racked me now, broken ribs, a swollen knee, aching bruises all over my body.

But none so much as the fear. Fear I was losing Patrick, fear that my dream of a life was all a sham. Fear that I was the most destructive force in my own life.

"No," I simply said to the strange woman, and I began to cry.

I had to find a way to discover what I truly wanted, and the strength to take it.

"What can I do?" The nurse asked. "What hurts?"

Strangely at that, I began to laugh.

madam_noe
madam_noe
1,845 Followers
12