Auto Erotica Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
madam_noe
madam_noe
1,846 Followers

"I lost my job. I couldn't explain everything away about Palomar and Catalina. It seems Catalina called the police, my guess is she was going to kill you and have the police arrive before I could do anything. If it had come out I'd helped you fake your death I'd be finished, and I guess that's what she wanted.

"I spent a lot of money quieting things up and tying up loose ends. In the end I had more than enough left over to live comfortably, nothing like I used to, but comfortably. But I was alone. Without you, it wasn't worth it to try and rebuild things.

"So I took my time and sold everything off, my garage, my home, everything from both my lives. I just finished last week and called in a favor to find you.

"Aileen, I know what you're thinking. I'm not here to have you clear my name. I have a new one." He pulled out his wallet and slipped a California license out and showed it to me. His picture, but the name on it was Patrick Meyers. It looked real.

"Aileen, I'm free. I have a little investment money, I'm a good mechanic in need of a job. You could use an extra pair of hands and an investor who won't cheat you or charge interest."

My heart began to pound, doubt still firm in my mind.

"I'll sign whatever I have to get you to trust me. I know you don't have any reason to, you were always so damn surprisingly honest with me, and all I did was lie to you. I'll make it up to you in any way I can, but ultimately, Aileen, I want you.

"I want you in my life, I want every night to be like last night, I want every day to be laughter and hard work. I want to be by your side in bad times, and share good times with you. If you need me to keep some distance until you feel comfortable somehow I'll figure out how to do it and not go mad."

My head was pounding. He was asking a helluva lot, more than I thought I could give.

"I know the business side you have to discuss with your partner-" I nodded and he paused. "Aileen, every instinct tells me to pleasure you until you can't think and convince you we're right for each other. But I know you're a very different woman in the bedroom and on the street. So I'm going to untie you and take out the gag, but I want an answer now. Do I stay or go? Will you have me in your life fully, conditionally, or not all?"

He undid my hands first then beat me to the gag and removed it. His bright blue eyes were tinged dark with worry and his muscles were tense.

"Let me get this straight, what exactly are you asking me?"

His hand came to rest on my thigh, trembling. "Aileen, I want to be with you. Date you like a normal person. See where this goes, though I mean for it to go somewhere very serious. I'll go at your pace, but I don't want to lose you. Please don't send me away."

I scooted back against the headboard and brought my knees up, feeling vulnerable naked as I was. His hand stayed with my thigh, gently resting.

It hit me: he was giving me the choice. With him there had been so much force, so much for me to fight in a life spent fighting. I had always dreamed of choosing as I wanted, being free. And Patrick understood.

It wouldn't always be perfect, there would be times when he would force me into something, but damn it, there would be times I would force him. And if it were any different, I wouldn't love him.

"Yes," I said with a shaky sigh.

He blinked disbelievingly. "Yes to what?"

"Yes to you, yes to everything. I can only live one day at a time but I want you by my side."

Patrick's kiss was bruising and crushing, and with it everything clicked into place.

The race was finally over for me, but a new one was just beginning.

madam_noe
madam_noe
1,846 Followers
12