Autofellating Brother?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,467 Followers

"Yeah, in his dreams," I scoffed. "Did he admit to ever tasting his cum?"

"Like I was going to ask him if he liked sperm?"

"I asked Kyle."

"No way!"

"I went down on him. The other day ... after we'd had sex," I told my friend.

"I thought you didn't like giving blowjobs."

"It was a late Christmas gift," I said with a grin. "Anyway, while I was doing it I turned my body so that my legs were over his face."

"A sixty-nine?"

I nodded. "But he wouldn't. Said he didn't want to lick me when I was full of his own cum. That it was gross."

"I hoped you stopped sucking him."

"It was a Christmas present," I answered. "Anyway, once I'd finished I asked him about it. Asked him if he'd ever tasted his sperm."

"They all do. At least once," Nikki said authoritatively. "I read about it in Cosmo or somewhere."

"He denied it at first. But then finally admitted it. Said he just wanted to know what it was like. But that he'd only done it once! And hated it. And then had rinsed out his mouth like six times."

"Yeah and we're supposed to like it," Nikki groused. "The little perv probably loved it." Nikki had never been a big fan of my Kyle...

4- Wilson Home: Tuesday, January 24th 2012 8:03 a.m.

Even though he's only one year behind me in school I'm almost twenty months older than my little brother Mike. He'd just turned eighteen.

My first class on Tuesday mornings is Soc 101 -- Introduction to Sociology. It's an 8:30 a.m. tutorial. It had been cancelled for that morning because the TA who ran it, a PhD student, had a dentist appointment. Which meant that I hadn't got up at my usual 7:00 that morning, nor had I left the house at 7:30 with mom like I usually did on Tuesdays. My parents left our house at the same time every workday morning, dad at 7:20 to drive to his job at the insurance company downtown and mom at 7:30 to her accounting job in the North Village. And seeing that mom worked less than a half mile from campus I always caught a ride with her on the days I had early classes. Which was Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. Monday and Thursdays I got to sleep in.

Which meant that Mike believed he was home alone when he walked out of the bathroom at 8:03 that morning. Drying his hair as he walked. With nothing else on! Naked as a jaybird as they say. I was walking towards him. Dressed and on my way down to the kitchen to make breakfast. I stopped. Looked. Gasped. Looked again. Oh my gawd!

For ten seconds neither of us moved. Mike's mouth had popped open. My eyes had! For second after second neither of us said anything. I should have turned away. Or said something. I didn't. Instead my eyes locked onto the thing hanging between his legs. And stayed locked on it.

Mike should have said something. And he definitely should have quickly covered himself with the towel. But he hadn't. It was like the two of us were frozen in some slow motion tableau.

After what seemed like a minute, but was probably only ten or fifteen seconds, my little brother finally reacted. "Jeeesus," he finally muttered, then a quick, "sorry," before he rushed through his bedroom door and disappeared. But not before I caught a look at his naked butt. My brother was no longer a little boy!

****

Ten minutes later, as I was sitting at the kitchen table trying to swallow my morning cereal, Mike appeared. Fully dressed. Ready for school. My mind had been swirling with the images of what I'd seen for the last ten minutes.

"I didn't know you were still ... I thought you'd gone with mom ... I wouldn't have ..." my little brother spluttered out.

"It's okay, I didn't really see anything," I answered as a blush spread across my face.

"You didn't?" We both knew I'd seen everything.

"Anyway, you're my brother, it's normal ... it was bound to happen sometime. I mean we do share a bathroom," I said as I got up from the table and carried my empty bowl to the sink. I just wanted to get the heck out of there.

"Still," Mike offered as I headed for the door. I knew if I stayed one minute longer I'd ask the question that had been on the tip of my tongue since I'd seen him naked. The hair thing.

5- Wilson Home: Monday January 30th 2012

I didn't tell Nikki what I'd seen. No way! But don't kid yourself, what I'd seen was not easily forgotten. My brother had a large cock. I mean I hadn't seen it erect or anything but just hanging there it had been longer than Kyle's. And bigger around. And then there was the other thing!

It had been a strange week since I'd seen him. My brother's and my relationship with each other had been irrevocably changed. Knocked upside down. We hadn't mentioned the 'incident' once in the following days but it had been hanging over us every second we'd been together. I'd been nervous every time I'd run into him.

My brother was a man! He'd morphed from a cute younger brother, a pest at times but usually tolerated and even loved by his older sister, into this guy with a penis. A bald penis for crying out loud. And what the heck was with that I continually wondered as the days passed.

It will never happen again I tried to convince myself even while somewhere deep inside my brain I recognised that I wanted it to. That I wanted to see it again. I dreamed of it that week. Again and again. Both as I'd seen it and how I imagined it erect.

Monday was one of my regular sleep-in days. Days I didn't leave early with mom. My first class was only at ten. So Mike certainly couldn't use the excuse that he'd thought he was alone in the house when he exited the bathroom nude that morning. In fact I'm pretty sure he'd been listening for me, waiting for me to come out of my room. Had he wanted me to see him nude again as badly as I had wanted to?

"Sorry," he said when we almost bumped into each other. But he didn't sound sorry. Or act it. In fact I couldn't miss the insouciant pose he struck. Thrusting his hips out even as he pretended to be surprised. His cock was bigger than it had been the first time. It wasn't fully erect but it was certainly more than half way there. I couldn't take my eyes off it. Had he made it bigger purposely, rubbed it, before he'd left the bathroom I wondered as I watched it.

I stared. He caught me staring. Seconds passed. He finally turned and made as if to flee to his bedroom. I simply stood transfixed as I watched him. My brother's cock was beautiful. I mean it. It looked like the ones you see on the internet: big, strong, straight, the right color, the head perfectly shaped ... I snapped out of it just as he disappeared through his door.

Then, without conscious thought on my part, the words spilled from my lips. "Hey, can I ask you something?"

Mike reappeared. Still nude. Smiling. There was a look on his face that guys give girls they're trying to impress. It was a look he'd never given me before. "Sure. What?"

Don't ask him I tried to order my brain. It didn't listen. "Why don't you have any hair?" I didn't say pubic hair but he knew exactly what I was talking about.

"Here you mean?" as he held up his arms and exposed his hairless armpits. "Or do you mean my legs?" he asked.

"You're ... there," I said as I pointed at my brother's groin. He started to laugh. Then slowly ran his palm across his groin. A groin that sported only a light stubble of blond hairs.

"Do you really want to know?" I nodded yes even though what I really wanted to do was flee. "It was for the swim meet. The big one the week after Christmas. The State one."

"You're not supposed to shave down there."

"Just when it's a special occasion. For a big meet. We all do it."

"All? Who all? Surely not the girls..."

"It's sorta a team ritual. Just for the older members of the team. The night before the State meet. And only for those that qualified. We shave each other."

"What! Girls and boys together?"

"You can't tell anyone," my brother cautioned. I was having trouble keeping eye contact with him as my eyes continually darted downwards. "This year only Jennie Connors and Sue Graham and I qualified."

I knew my brother had gone to the meet. It had been held the second, third and fourth of January in Pittsburgh. "They shaved you? Your-" Mike nodded. "Where were the coaches? Christ they're supposed to be supervising you."

"You don't understand," he answered.

"Jennie Connors and Sue Graham shaved your prick and balls and I don't understand?" My brother raised his eyes in surprise at my use of the words prick and balls.

"It's for luck. To build team spirit," my brother answered.

"Team spirit! What about your girlfriend? What about Bonnie?"

"This has nothing to do with her. She's my girlfriend, this was sports." As he talked another wheel clicked in my brain.

"You didn't shave them?" he nodded. "Everywhere?" Another nod. And then Mikey launched into a full description of the group shaving. Two eighteen year old girls had lathered my brothers body. They'd shaved his arms, his legs, his stomach. Then they'd moved lower.

"Did you get an erection while they were doing it?" I interrupted. He nodded. For second after second the vision of two girls on their knees with razors in their hands facing my brothers cock bounced around my brain. "You didn't do anything else? Any sex stuff did you?" I finally asked.

"Of course not!" In a tone that asked, 'are you crazy'. "You can't have sex the night before a race. You can't waste the energy ... you'd never swim as fast. Everyone knows that."

Yeah right, I thought. You can spend all night shaving each other's private parts but you can't have sex. And I was about to tell him that when he said, "You only get to sleep with the girls if you place in your race. And only after the meet is over."

I knew Mikey had placed second in one of his races. "One of them had to sleep with you?" I asked.

He shook his head no. Then held up two fingers."You didn't," spat out from my mouth. He nodded yes.

My little brother had been involved in a threesome? And neither of the girls was his girlfriend. "You fucked them?"

"I had to. They both placed in their races too."

I just shook my head. But even as I did I couldn't help noticing that my brother's penis had reached full erection. And had to wonder how either of the girls had ever been able to accommodate the giant facing me.

"I've got to go ... I'm late," I finally stammered out. Then I fled. Who was this guy?

6- Campus: Wednesday February 1st 2012

"I saw it." I said it softly. It was two days after my second sighting of Mikey's penis.

"Saw what?" Nikki asked back. We were sitting in the campus coffee shop. We'd just finished our Wednesday morning English class.

"Mikey's penis," I whispered across the table.

"Whaaaaaat!" my best friend screeched. I didn't tell her that it was shaved. Or who'd shaved it. Or the fact that he'd slept with the two girls who'd shaved it. Girls who weren't even his 'real' girlfriends as he'd put it.

Instead I simply told her how by accident I'd seen him coming out of the bathroom. "It was just for a second, I hardly saw anything," I told her.

"Is it big?" Nikki asked eagerly.

"I'm not sure ... and it wasn't erect or anything. It was just hanging down, and I just saw it for-"

"How far did it hang down?"

I hemmed and hawed for a while as Nikki tossed questions at me. But finally, I conceded that, "it is bigger than I thought."

"I knew it!" she yelled triumphantly. "And we're going to see if he can suck it!"

"Slut!" I accused. But I was smiling inside. While wondering if he really could do it.

"When's his next swim meet?" my friend asked.

****

I spent that afternoon in Kyle's bed. And I tried as hard as I could to concentrate on my boyfriend. But even as he pumped his penis into me I couldn't keep my mind from thinking about the other penis I'd seen that week. Wondering what it would feel like inside me ... or if it would even fit!

7- Bathroom: Monday February 6th 2012

I thought about it for a long time before I decided to act. Considered the pros and cons. Which turned out to be all cons. My brother? Incest? Gross. But in the end that didn't dissuade me. So, on Monday the 6th of February, I let my brother see me naked.

No, no, I didn't just flounce into his room bare assed or anything. I planned it. And I had no intention of it leading to anything sexual. It was sorta payback. I've seen yours and I'm going to let you see mine. That's all. Period! Or that's what I told myself...

I waited until the following Monday, another of my late start mornings, so my parents had already left for work when I walked out of my bedroom door that morning. All I had on was a robe. A silk one. My sexiest. No underwear beneath. I'd heard the shower running just minutes before but Mike still hadn't appeared. I knew he was probably at the sink shaving.

I knocked. Then a second time harder. "You're taking all day ... I'm late," I shouted my complaint to the shut door.

"Hold your horses," my brother yelled back.

"You say that every day," I said in my most petulant tone.

My brother opened the door. His face was lathered up with shaving cream. He was holding a razor in his hand. He was naked. Beads of water glistened on his chest. A well developed chest. A chest that had been built up with hours of weight lifting that was a big part of his swimming training regimen. I'd never really realised before how ... how manly he'd become. Then my eyes slid lower. The cock! The perfect cock!

"The showers free in you're in such a big rush," he challenged. He had no idea that that was exactly what I'd hope he'd say.

"Don't look," I ordered, as my hands went to the sash holding my robe together.

"What!" Mike couldn't hide his surprise. "You're not going to-"

"I'm late and I told you not to look," I repeated as I opened my robe and gave him a quick glimpse of my body before I turned away from him.

"Jesus," he muttered as I let the robe fall to the ground. A second later I'd stepped into the shower and closed the door. The glass door! He watched me the whole time I showered. I watched him watching me. My nipples hardened as I soaped them. I did it slowly. My brother's eyes never left me. I paid special attention to my pubic mound. He watched as I cleaned it. As I spread my lips with the bar of soap. He gaped throughout. My pussy was on fire when I finally stepped out of the shower, and he, my supposed little brother, was sporting the largest hard-on I'd ever seen.

"You're certainly taking a long time to shave, and you weren't supposed to look," I admonished as I dried myself. We were about two feet apart. Mike mumbled something as he continued to stare.

"I suppose you're planning to shave down there again. Your balls," I said, stunned at how brazen I was being. It was like someone else had taken control of my voice.

"Would you like me to?" Mike asked, finally having snapped out of his stunned state.

"No I definitely would not," I answered. "It looks weird enough as it is." Since the meet and his pubic shaving Mike's groin had sprouted a thin, short head of hair. It still looked funny.

"Bonnie likes it like this," he answered. Bonnie was his girlfriend. The one who didn't get to shave him.

"And did you happen to tell her how it got that way?"

"Are you crazy?" he answered. Of course he hadn't told his girlfriend that two of his swimming teammates, girls, had been the ones who'd cleared his pubic forest.

"And you shouldn't have an erection in front of your sister. It's sick," I complained as I picked the robe up and slipped it over my shoulders.

"It's your fault. Besides I haven't masturbated yet."

"What?" Barked out by me.

"My morning masturbation. I haven't done it yet. I'm late. It's your fault. I would have finished by now if you hadn't barged in," he accused. The cocky attitude he'd been displaying towards me for the last two weeks was back in his voice.

"Like you masturbate every morning?" He nodded. "Every single day?" He nodded again. "No way!"

"All boys do it. Would you like to watch?" he asked as his palm circled his hardness.

"Are you crazy? NO!" Which was a lie. I edged towards the door. But then hesitated in the doorway. Watched as he grabbed the can of shaving cream with his free hand and then squirted out a thick line of foam across the top of his cock.

"What are you doing? I thought you weren't going to shave it," I said as I watched his hand start to move.

"Lubrication," he mumbled as the pace of his hand picked up.

"You're not going to do it here? Not in the sink are you?" I asked. "You're not going to shoot your ... your sperm are you?"

He smiled. His hand continued to move. I continued to watch it.

"Open your robe ... hurry ... please Kim," he begged. His hand was going a mile a minute. Shaving cream was flying off the end of his cock.

"But--" But I did it anyway. I opened my robe. I let him see my breasts. My pussy. I'd never been as excited in my life. My eyes were devouring him.

"You're beautiful. Fucking beautiful," he groaned. I knew he was seconds away.

"Not in the sink... not there," I suddenly pled. And knew as I said the words that I wanted him to spurt his sperm onto me. Onto my nude body. Onto my breasts ... my legs ... my... But he didn't! Instead, at the very last moment, he grabbed the glass that was sitting in the cup holder next to our toothbrushes above the sink. My water glass. That I drank from every day. Horrified I watched as he brought it to his cock and slipped it over his cockhead. Before I could utter one word of protest a first spurting strand of his cream exploded from the end of his cock.

"Don't!"

"Oh fuck," Mike screamed. Mesmerised I watched as a continuous series of contractions and ejaculations rippled up and down his cock and propelled thick gobs of sperm into the glass. The glass was almost full when he finally squeezed out the last drops from his penis. My knees were shaking and my thighs were trembling. I was sopping wet between my legs.

And then he handed me the glass. The glass that was brimming with my brother's sperm. Without thinking I took it. Then I rushed from the room.

****

"Hey, I'm off." I looked up. Mikey was standing in my doorway. He was dressed and had his school briefcase in his hand. I was still in my robe. The glass of sperm was sitting on my bedside table.

I wanted to say something. But I had no idea what. Then my brother hoarsely whispered out a 'thanks' and then was gone. I fought with myself to not call him back. I watched him through my window when he came out our front door of our house and started to walk down the driveway. Then he turned and looked up. And saw me. And I saw the question in his eyes. It was as clear as if he'd spoken. It asked, 'do you want me to stay? To come back?'. Shaking my head no I quickly turned from my window. When I looked back he was halfway down the block.

Then I turned towards my bedside table. Opened the drawer. Slipped my hand around the 'Black Avenger'. And I started to talk to him as I lay down on my bed on my back.

"Fuck me Mikey ... fuck me with your big, hard cock," I told the seven inch piece of plastic in my hand. Then I kissed it. And then I did something really sick. I grabbed the glass. Then I pushed the 'Black Avenger' down into the still warm cream. A second later the head of my dildo, now dripping cum, was in my mouth.

And it tasted good! Which it shouldn't of have. I generally don't like the taste of it. WTF? Had it somehow interacted with the dildo to make it taste better? Had sitting in the glass for ten minutes somehow improved it? Does sperm age like wine? Or was it the fact that it was my brother's cum that made it so palatable?

I definitely shouldn't have done what I then did next. But I couldn't help myself. I just wasn't thinking. My hands and arms were no longer under my control. My throbbing vagina had become the boss. I put my hand into the glass and scooped up gobs of my brother's sperm. And then coated the 'Black Avenger' with it. From its head to its base.

scouries
scouries
10,467 Followers