Autumn Clematis Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I caress other parts of her body she continues to come down from her release. I continue gently stroking her for several minutes, until I'm sure that she's recovered.

It's now time to finish. As before, I wipe her body with a damp cloth. I need to use a separate cloth for her groin as it's so wet with lotion and her juices. And I take special care wiping each breast. After drying her off I powder down her front. I take each breast in both hands, tenderly and gently fondle it, and rub powder around it, not missing even the tiniest part.

I step back and gaze at her. Her legs are still spread in total abandon. Her arms lie loosely at her side. And for the first time today her nipples are no longer erect. This sight of Nina is beauty and eroticism to be enjoyed and savored and remembered.

"Nina, I enjoyed giving you pleasure, and now I'm enjoying just looking at you, relaxed and satisfied. You look so beautiful the way you are."

I lean over and kiss first the nipple of her right breast then the left. I suck each one a tiny bit and tease it with my tongue. But Nina is not capable of being aroused again and her nipples do not respond. Gently I cover her with the drape so she will be warm and comfortable. Then I kiss her on her forehead, whisper that the massage is over, and tell her she can relax there as long as she needs.

I lay there for a few moments, consciously allowing my breathing and my heart rate to return to normal. My mind however, was racing a thousand miles a minute. What had just happened here? Surely, Victor doesn't do this kind of massage as standard practice, even a normal undraped massage or even what he calls a "sensual massage".

I can't imagine telling a woman that he enjoys looking at her body is something that would be allowed. I'm glad he told me that he'd be doing and saying things that he'd never do for any of his other clients. As I slowly start to dress I am astounded when I realize how much time has passed. I've been on that table for an hour and forty five minutes. Certainly he planned this would take longer than normal, otherwise he would have another client booked right after me. After being brought to multiple orgasms at the hands of this man, and having him speak to me so tenderly, my attraction to him has grown even stronger. And it has become clear that he returns those feelings.

I smile at that thought and at what has just transpired. I cannot remember ever being this satiated. The only thing that could have made it more complete would have been to have his cock in me. I'm certain now that he wants the same thing. He and I have been tiptoeing around each other and our feelings for quite some time. He because of his ethical and professional standards while I have simply let the door to this part of myself stay closed and locked far too long. Today, finally, Victor has opened it.

12