Autumn Clematis Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 16

Nina realizes that in a little while she'll have to leave for work. "Victor, this was such a wonderful way to start being lovers. Regardless of what we finally decide I'll always remember this day as one of the most beautiful I've ever experienced.

"When you pleasured me with that incredible sensual massage in your studio I was absolutely blown away by the intensity of what I experienced. You gave me the most wonderful orgasms I've ever enjoyed. And I so enjoyed having you watch me while they washed over me. You've seen, touched, and pleasured my most intimate parts and I'm so happy that it pleases you.

"But then near the end I kind of lost control and said I wanted your cock in me even though I knew there wasn't going to be any sex. What did you think about that?"

"Nina, I was thrilled to hear it because you were expressing your feelings for me; it came from within you. It gave me more confidence about asking you to be my lover. And I would have gladly granted your wish right then and there except that I had promised no sex."

"Victor, if that's the case then I want you to finish that sensual massage right now. I want to feel your hard cock cum inside me. I want to experience all I can about you as you climax. Just enjoy my body. Tell me what you want me to do to make it best for you. Don't give a thought about my pleasure; you've already given me so much without asking any in return. Right now my pleasure will be in watching, learning, and experiencing how you cum."

"Oh, that's such a wonderful surprise gift of yourself. It makes this day even more special. We can just stay in this position. And I'll show you what you can do to please me.

"I really like to have my cock touched a certain way. I slowly pull out of Nina and demonstrate how I like to have a hand gently wrapped around my erect cock. "Now use your hand Nina," I say and gasp in pleasure as her hand replaces mine. And then I help her figure out exactly how much pressure I like, and then how to just barely move her hand. "That feels so good. You've got it just right. You can do this to me anytime. Although it's arousing I'll never cum from being held like this. It's a very comforting and loving feeling."

"Now let me show you how I like to be touched for real arousal." I show her how to gently grasp my cock between her thumb and two fingers and slowly tease and tap and stroke me. And I show her how I like it sometimes on the top and bottom of my cock, sometimes on its sides.

Nina is a fast and eager learner. "Oh you're doing that just right. It feels fantastic. If you kept doing that I'd cum in your hand. But now I need to be inside you again." And she guides my cock back into her moist warmth.

I draw Nina close for another hug, and delight in the feeling of her body against mine. She then leans back a bit against the chair but remains ready to touch my cock when I want it. "Nina, I was still hard inside you, enjoying your wetness and warmth, but when you told me what you wanted it made me even harder and more aroused. And now I almost feel like I'm going to explode."

I slowly slide back and forth, in and out of Nina who is looking at me with a loving and curious expression on her face. I look into her eyes. "Your warmth and tightness feel so good. It feels so fantastic to slide in and out of you. Now touch me while I'm out of you. Oh yes, fantastic.

"The feeling of your lips sliding along my shaft is unbelievable. Can you squeeze my cock while I'm inside you? Ohhhh yes, that's awesome.

"I'm enjoying this so much. Oh God, you feel so wonderful. Touch me again. When I'm inside you my cock feels like you're rubbing it with hot oil. It's so nice! It's just indescribable and so intense.

"Oh, it's good. I want to feel this over and over and over. Touch me again. You feel so nice around my cock! Ohhhh, I'm starting to get to that point. Just a few more strokes. Oh God! Touch me again.

"Oh, I'm almost there. Don't touch me again. Yes, Yes. I feel like every nerve in my body is firing. Ohhhhh yes, I'm cumming. It feels so good. So very good, so wonderful. It's so peaceful and beautiful cumming inside you. Thank you for this wonderful gift of yourself. It means so very much to me."

Nina reaches out, gathers me close in her arms, and with tears of joy looks directly into my eyes. "You looked so beautiful when you came. And I felt your cock getting extra hard and warm inside me. What a wonderful smile of happiness and contentment is on your face! I'll always remember it. Right now you seem so relaxed and happy. And I'm so happy you showed me a couple of ways to please you. And I feel complete too, so completely comfortable and one with you."

We continue hugging for a few minutes, kiss again, and then reluctantly draw our celebration to a close.

I watch the delightful view of Nina's backside as she hurries inside to take a quick shower. When she gets out of the shower I'm there, still naked, to help her dry off. And after a hug and a quick but passionate kiss I watch her get dressed, (oh how I hate seeing her charms disappear) putting on her work clothes, getting ready to leave. I remind her that we have a session scheduled just a couple of days later, and that I'll call her before then.

After she's gone I think back about all that's happened this morning, all the things we just did for the first time together. Today was the first time we enjoyed feeling our naked bodies together. It was the first time we experienced the joy of joining, and we started exploring our committment to each other. As we kissed for the first time something wonderful happened that can't be explained. And Nina gave herself to me without reservation.

Leaving Victor's country place, now bathed in daylight, I was able to appreciate the beauty of the surroundings that I couldn't see on my pre-dawn drive to meet him. Even if it had been light out I might well have missed things, given my nervousness and anticipation about what was about to happen. Now that I have begun to discover more about Victor, it does not surprise me in the least that he has chosen to live in such a beautiful area, surrounded by the wonders of nature. Victor's attention to detail regarding all things sensual is surely what drew me to him in the first place, even though I might not have realized it at the time.

Now that he has shared this side of himself more openly, I understand my reaction to him more clearly. Everything we shared today, both the physical and emotional discoveries of one another has caused tremendous joy in my heart.

A smile is upon my lips that won't fade for quite some time. I can't be sure where today's beginning will take us, but I do know that I can hardly wait to continue our exploration.

Part 17

I call Nina very early in the morning of her scheduled session and tell her to come to my place instead of the studio. She seems a little surprised but doesn't object. She agrees to get her work done early so we'll be under no particular time constraint, and tells me she'll be there late morning.

The Indian Summer day has dawned sunny, warm, and dry, perfect weather for what I have in mind, and for what I am quite sure she'll enjoy, especially in light of what transpired last time. After doing the daily chores that come with owning the house I finish preparations for receiving Nina.

She drives up shortly afterwards, even earlier than expected. I hug her and give her a quick peck on her forehead.

"That's no way to greet the woman you've just taken as a lover," she says as she grabs me and plants a hot passionate kiss on my lips. "There'll be no more of those chaste kisses from you Mister Victor Hanson, or I'll be finding myself a new masseur!

"And just what kind of massage are you planning for me today anyway?"

I ignore her question and instead point out the path to take, down the hill, leading to the small copse of trees. "Oh, that's what I saw from your deck the other morning. I thought the massage would be at your house, maybe even on the deck." As she walks with me I talk a bit about the previous owner of my place. "The farmer couldn't keep the place up and he had to sell. I'm still cleaning up the place, getting rid of old farm machinery and trash that's all over the place. I've decided to let nature reclaim most of it. But I'm definitely going to keep the old foundation where we're going now."

As we get closer to the copse Nina notices the scent of autumn clematis. "You must have it all over the place," she says. When we finally reach the copse and walk around behind it Nina stops dead in her tracks, completely surprised.

"Victor, isn't there a picture of this in your studio?"

"Exactly right."

There is the stone wall from the picture. And now it's clear that the green vine in the picture is really the autumn clematis now covered with fragrant white blossoms.

And there's the large four-poster bed. Boldly colored streamers hanging from the long bedposts shimmer in the gentle breeze creating an air of festive celebration. The bed is covered with a fitted sheet printed with red, yellow, pink, blue and green blossoms creating the illusion of a field of flowers. The large pillows are covered with prints of colorful birds and butterflies and vines and purple irises. Soft rays of sunshine filter through the trees on the entire scene.

Nina laughs, "Victor, I should have realized. You're not going to give me a massage today are you."

"If that's what you really want then I will. But I think it's such a beautiful day that we should enjoy it by making love out here in the sun amidst these gorgeous autumn colors."

"That's a wonderful idea. It was so sweet of you to surprise me this way."

"I kind of figured you'd like the idea. I'm so looking forward to making proper love with you. Today we have lots of time to enjoy each other and find new ways of pleasing each other. I'm looking forward to feeling our bodies together, to touching you, caressing you, kissing you, licking you, tasting you, finding out more of what you enjoy. And I'm looking forward to knowing what it's like when you cum with us together."

Off to the side is a large maple tree glowing in the peak of its autumn glory. Its red and yellow leaves shimmer in the sunlight as it casts a kaleidoscope of colors over us. The beauty of this short-lived autumn blessing moves my soul to feel a special tenderness and passion towards Nina.

There's also another wall that wasn't in the picture. Nina recognizes two of the pictures on it as being by Georgia O'Keefe, similar to those in the studio. But there are some quite erotic pieces of art that draw her immediate attention.

The central piece is a large picture of a young couple enjoying sexual intercourse. They are in the same sitting position in which Nina and I consummated our relationship. From the expressions on their faces they are in the midst of cumming together. Nina stares at it a minute, starts to say something, but then stops and gets a smile of delight on her face.

There is also an extremely explicit Japanese Shunga painting of a man and woman reciprocating oral sex. There are also some reproductions of erotic temple art from India, and illustrations from the Kama Sutra. And finally there are some pictures of temple art from Nepal.

"Did you do all this for us Victor?"

"Yes, I did it just for you and me. I first set this up many weeks ago, shortly before the air-conditioning broke, so that I could take the picture that's hanging in my studio. And then I took it all apart and put it away until today.

"Back then I could only hope that we would make love here sometime. And then I enjoyed seeing your beautiful body for the first time during that nude massage. And all during the massage I kept gazing at the picture, thinking what it would be like to be here with you. And then during that sensual massage I again kept looking at the picture, slightly more hopeful that I'd be able to bring you here. And then when you agreed to be my lover I knew that my heart had led me to do the right thing, to make this special setting for us, to make it as beautiful and comfortable as possible for us.

"But you've got to let me show you how I did this. I'm kind of proud of it. You wouldn't believe how long it took me to figure this out.

"I really wanted a nice bed for us. But there was no way that I could manage to handle a bed all by myself. So I found these chaise lounges that can lie flat. Look here under the sheet. I bought two of them. See how I clamped them side by side to make a single big platform? The pads that came with the chaise lounges weren't quite enough to make everything comfortable. So I managed to find some large sheets of foam just the right size to put over everything. And then I just lucked out that everything was the right size for a fitted sheet.

"I wanted to put a canopy over this but I couldn't figure out how to do that. So I decided streamers would have to do. And I was lucky enough to find some interlocking pieces of tubing that worked perfectly for the posts, except that they were ugly and so I had to spray paint them.

"And then I realized I had no idea how to make them stand up. Finally I ended up building supports and attaching them to the corners of the chaise lounges.

"But the good part is that after all that initial work and effort it really takes only about twenty minutes to take it all apart or put it back together. But I really enjoyed setting it up this way for us and I want everything to be just perfect for us today."

"Victor, I'm very impressed and flattered. Making love on that bed is going to mean so much more than if you'd just gone and bought one. And I had no idea that you've had feelings for me for so long. I'd been fantasizing about you for quite some time too. And until you said you hoped we could be lovers I wasn't at all sure how you felt."

For a moment we have nothing to say and we just stand looking at each other, holding hands, gazing into each other's eyes.

"Nina, right now I'd just like to sit with you here for a while and talk about our first lovemaking. I never want to forget how wonderful that was, and talking about it will help keep it fresh in our minds."

"I want to do that too. There are so many wonderful things that happened that I want to talk about. And I too want to keep it all fresh in my mind.

"But first things first Victor! It's so nice and warm and sunny right here, and the colors are so beautiful. I've just got to be naked and enjoy the sun and the gentle breeze on my body while we talk. And if I'm going to be naked you better be too!"

"I swear I'm going to write a thank-you note to the air-conditioning company. It will be the strangest one they've ever gotten, I'm sure. Never in my wildest would I have dreamt of such a radical transformation on your part. What manner of woman are you?"

With obvious pleasure we watch each other undressing. "Nina, when I see you undress it's like unwrapping a Christmas present. And even though it's always the same present I love seeing it being unwrapped." And then we hug. "I just love the feeling of your body against mine." In no time at all I have an erection.

Nearby is a bench looking out across a field towards distant trees. As we walk to it with an arm around her I delight in the feeling of one of her breasts brushing against me. We sit next to each other, embrace and kiss, and talk about our first lovemaking as we look out over the landscape. The sun shines on us, warms us, and then the gentle breeze refreshes us. She reaches over and holds and fondles my erect cock the way I showed her the other day. "That feels really nice. I love being touched and held that way."

One of my arms is around her shoulder and my hand idly strokes her breast and fondles her erect nipple. "Ummm, and I like you touching me that way too.

"Victor, that was such a wonderful day. At first I thought that position we used was a bit strange, but you were right, it really helped us be more intimate and open."

"And since we really don't know all the intimate details of how to best pleasure each other, limiting ourselves to just a few things helped make everything go perfectly the first time.

"I was just blown away by how wonderful it felt being inside you. And I'll never forget how fantastic it felt feeling your body accept me."

"I think there are two especially wonderful things I'll never forget. You giving yourself to me, wanting to experience me cumming, was totally unexpected and wonderful. But the absolute high point for me, and I think really for us, was what happened during our first kiss. I've been thinking about it ever since; it was like our very souls touched each other. I think it can only mean something good for our relationship. It felt so wonderful; I hope the same thing happens to us again."

"So Nina, I think we'll find out a lot more about each other today as we make unrushed and undisturbed love here. I'm looking forward to whatever we discover about each other today.

"But we're going to be here a while, so let me show you the rest of what's available for our comfort.

"Over there is a cooler with some drinks and light snacks. We'll probably need something like that during the several hours we're here today. I brought it down here earlier.

"And there's an electric line that I've run down here. Right now it's not being used. But I'll be putting up lights so we can spend some nights here next summer making love under the stars. Of course I'll also have to put up some screening to keep out the bugs before that's possible.

"Back around behind the wall here is a shed where I can keep the bed and pillows and artwork. Whenever we decide to spend time here I won't have to carry the stuff up and down the hill. Like I said before, it really only takes about twenty minutes to set everything up."

"If you go about fifty feet further along the path and around the bend you'll find an outhouse, a two-holer. And we don't have to use leaves; I've put in a supply of tissue.

"And finally, check out this solar-heated shower, completely open to the landscape. It uses rain water collected during the season."

"Oh I just love outdoor showers," she says excitedly. When I was in college, I did my social work practicum in Wyoming, a small town at the foot of the Bighorns. I began seeing a local guy, who knew all the ins and outs of the campsites, and was bound and determined to turn me, a city girl, into a wilderness chick. I'd never been camping in my life, except Girl Scout camping, which isn't really camping. My idea of roughing it was only having one plugin for hair equipment instead of two in a motel room. He eventually convinced me that I was beautiful without makeup, could wear my hair in braids or a ponytail for at least a weekend, and so on. But the one thing I couldn't give up was my daily shower. The campsites we went to were completely rustic, no facilities at all, but he knew one by a stream and he somehow rigged up some gravity flow something or other so I could at least rinse off in the freezing cold water. I'm sure you can guess what we did to warm me back up. I got to where I looked forward to those weekend mountain showers."

I look at Nina, "You're an absolute delight. You're so full of life!"

"Come on Victor, we're already naked so we just have to shower together!"

We hug under the shower, the water having been warmed to just the right temperature by the sun. The feeling of Nina's body against mine renews my erection. And I start soaping her up, starting on her back and buttocks. Then I turn her around and take extra care lathering up her front.

When I start to clean between her legs I notice that something's different. It takes me only a second to realize that she's shaved her pussy. Although it was trimmed before, now she's trimmed it almost completely, so that all that's left is a small tuft just above her clitoris. "Do you like the new look Victor?"