Autumn Cruise Ch. 03

Story Info
Domination or not?
2.8k words
3.94
39.4k
3
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 10/18/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsSinful
MsSinful
12 Followers

I slowly got up out of bed. My body aching all over. I looked in the mirror and noticed just how satisfied I was. I turned so that I could see my ass in the mirror and noticed there was not a mark on it. I couldn't believe my eyes. After what happened last night I must have gotten twenty or more whacks on my ass but nothing to indicate it ever happened. I put my robe on and went out into the living room when I noticed Terry on the bar stool reading a the newspaper and having coffee. She quickly noticed I was up and about and poured another cup of coffee.

She rushed over to me and gave me a hug and a kiss and said, "My, my sleepy head it's about time you woke up," with excitement in her voice.

She lead me over to the bar and motioned for me to sit down and have some coffee with her. I noticed she was dressed up in a pirates custom with a patch over her eye. I took a sip of my coffee and was apperceive about saying anything this morning.

"I see cat got your tongue this morning," Terry laughed.

She reached over to get a strawberry out of the bowl of fruit that was sent to our room and slowly took the berry and outlined my mouth with it. "Open wide, sweet pea," she said in a sexy voice. I opened my mouth and she slowly put the berry in and I bit down. She watched every move I made. It was erotic to say the least.

Just then Terry jumped up off the stool and grabbed a box behind the bar and handed it to me.

"Open it," she said with excitement.

I took another sip of my coffee before putting the cup down and started to open the box. Now, mind you Terry, had all the money in the world to do with whatever she wanted to do. She was not like a working stiff like I was. I slowly opened the box and noticed a pheasant dress inside. I looked up at Terry puzzled.

"Keep looking," she said.

I moved the dress and noticed an old fashion corset and a pair of old black no heel shoes.

"What is all this for," I asked.

Terry started to laugh and said, "Remember this trip is all Halloween everyday and besides every pirate needs a maiden and your my maiden, right?"

"I, I, guess so," not knowing exactly what to say. "You'll love this custom," she exclaimed.

I sat there drinking my coffee and notice Terry had went into the bedroom and I heard the shower going. She appeared at the bedroom door and motioned for me to come over. I put the box down on the coffee table when she said, "Bring the box with you sweetpea." I did as she said and picked up the box and went into the bedroom. She then took the robe off me and escorted me into the bathroom and straight for the shower. Ah, I thought to myself, the shower was just right.

I washed my hair and my firm body and got out to dry off when I noticed Terry standing there with a towel waiting and willing to dry me off. I could see the excitement in her face. She reached over and patted my back dry going lower and lower down to the back of me feet and before I knew it she was working her way up in front of me stopping to kiss my knees, my snatch my belly button and sucking each erect nipple as she dried my breast and up to my neck kissing it and up to my lips where she stopped and drew me closer her arm around my waist and one hand on my breast caressing it and fondling it.

"Baby, your my girl and I promise you that I will make you so happy and never want for anything," then kissed me passionately.

She lead me in the bedroom where she sat me down in front of a mirror so that I could put make up on. She then took the corset and put it around me positioning my thirty-six C breasts in their place. She started to lace the back up when I noticed she starting pulling the lace tighter and tighter around my waist, pushing my breast up to make them look bigger. I gasped for air.

"Not so tight," I said. Terry gave me this wicked grin in the mirror and said, "Oh yes," as she kept pulling the corset tighter and tighter around my waist, "this is how they wore them way back when and you my wench are gonna just deal."

I could barley breath. I noticed it was a black corset with lots of black and red lace. I felt as if I was ready to burst out of the corset at anytime. It was really starting to hurt. I finally finished putting on my make when Terry stood me up and wrapped the skirt around me and tied it. It was like a wrap around skirt and tied it on the side. It was a long black skirt with red ruffles on the bottom that went down to my calfs.

Terry stood back and said, "Don't you look like the perfect wench," and smiled with absolute satisfaction and delight.

I turned to look in the mirror barely breathing and I must say I did look good with my small waist and my breast pushed up. I slid the shoes on that where in front of me that went with the custom and realized I didn't have any underwear on. I opened the top draw to get a black silk underwear out when Terry grabbed my wrist and shock her had no.

I looked at her total disgust. "Look at me all you want wench but no underwear. I want access to your snatch anytime I want it," she started laughing a laugh I had never heard before. She put my hand down to her crouch and I could feel a big bulge.

"You're not," I said in disgust.

She shook her head yes and said, "Baby, its all for you," her voice in domineering and demanding. I pulled my hand away and has I did she took my hand in hers and started leading me out of the suite.

I looked around and notice everyone was wearing a customs. Some of cartoon characters others looked more realistic. Terry and I walked hand in hand through the corridor and made our way to the top of the ship. I could feel eyes were watching me and it kind of made me feel uncomfortable but it also made me feel pretty dam good. Terry lead me to a were a couple was standing they were dressed in the Victorian era.

Terry and I stood before them and she started to introduce us but before any words could come out of her mouth the man took my hand and said, "And who is this lushes wench with you, Terry," you've been stowing her away"? He then kissed my hand.

I smiled at him when Terry said, " Sue meet Leann, my wench for this evening," with pride in her voice.

I thought to myself, what! I thought he was a man. Tina meet Leann. I looked over and smiled but Tina was not impressed by what Sue had did. She looked at me with annoyance. I was enjoying the smell of the ocean air and not paying any attention to what Terry, Sue and Tina were talking about. I noticed a strange aroma in the air. I have smelled that aroma once before but couldn't place it. I started getting a strange feeling about this ship and those on it.

When Terry started to guide around the ship introducing me to everyone she had meant yesterday. She then took me over to the bar where she ordered us exotic drinks.

I looked at Terry and said, "You know I don't drink."

She put her arm around my shoulder and said, "I know but try this, you'll like it," with a cynical smile about her, "Come on I had it made especially for you."

I looked at her then at the drink and started to take a sip. It tasted like wild strawberries. I notice there had been a band station set up for bands to play. We sat at the bar drinking and talking to everyone around us which seemed for hours. Everyone was just having a great time. I was starting to feel the effects of the drinks. I was feeling quite good and frisky to say the least.

I started hiking up my skirt so that my knees would show and I notice a couple of people looking at them. So, I sat up straighter making sure my big tits stuck out and that everyone could see my thin waist. I even had a stranger come up and kiss my breast while I was sitting there next to Terry.

I looked over and Terry was none to thrilled about this but I couldn't help but laugh. I found myself rubbing Terry's leg and nudging ever so close to her. She seemed to enjoy the fact that I was loosening up with those drinks I just had. Terry noticed my glass was empty and ordered another drink. I kept drinking and laughing and just enjoying myself.

I got up and started walking on the deck and didn't notice Terry was right behind me. My head was feeling light for that matter I felt light all over. I stopped to look as I got to the stern of the ship and watch the sun go down. Terry came up behind me and put her arms around my waist watching with me. And for the first time I didn't mind that Terry was holding me. No one else was around to see the sun go down they were all at the party.

I had one leg on the rail and slightly bent over when I noticed Terry's hand moving to the back of my dress raising the middle part of my dress as to let the rest of it hide whatever it was she was going to do. I felt her hand touch my ass and caress it till it reached my snatch. I felt her fingers feeling there way to my clit. Rubbing it ever so gently. I said nothing and neither did Terry. And for the longest time we stood there motionless and enjoying the sight. Then I heard her undo her zipper and that huge cock fall out onto my ass. She put that huge cock between my legs rubbing my clit. I looked around to make sure no one was around cause if there had been I would have just died from embarrassment. I could feel my body shiver with shear joy. Just then Terry put that huge cock in my pussy.

I let out a yelp and she said, "Shush, dear, you don't want everyone to hear you, do you?"

I nodded my head no. Slowly she thrust to and fro with that huge cock going deeper and deeper inside of me. It felt so good. Just then Sue and Tina appeared out of no where. Terry stopped thrusting and I still had that huge cock in my pussy. I started to blush afraid they had seen what was going on. Sue, smiled at Terry at me while Tina stood next to her with a frown on her face. Sue and Terry started talking as if nothing was going on and one of Terry's arms wrapped around my waist and brought me closer to her. I could feel the cock go a little deeper. Tina standing there just watching the expression on my face of complete and utter satisfaction. I wanted to moan and groan from shear ecstasy. I had noticed Terry and Sue stopped talking.

I looked over and Sue smiled at me, "enjoying yourself Leann?"

I nodded yes wondering if she knew what was going on when all of a sudden Sue took Tina by the neck and yanked her down to the ground. I could see Tina falling to her knees and I could see the terror in her eyes.

I began to get a little startled by what I was seeing. Sue undid her zipper and let a her cock fall out and it wasn't a dildo either.

Sue looked down at Tina and said in a rough and demanding voice, "Do me bitch."

Tina did as she was told putting his dick in her mouth and sucking him. Terry was getting excited to see this and then Terry started fucking the shit out me. Hard and deep.

I started to let out a scream when she put her hand over my mouth and said, "Wench if you know what's good for you, you'll shut up and take it."

Instead of feeling good I started feeling rapped. I started to kick and try and get away but when I did. Terry fell to her side making sure she took me with her. I tried to get away from her grip cause I was starting to hurt the way she was thrusting that huge cock up in me. But she had turned me on my stomach and was now on top of me. She had managed to take one of her scarfs off and wrap it around my mouth.

Sue started to laugh, "you got your hands full with that wench there, Terry."

Terry laughed, "yeah, I do but she will learn."

Terry went back to fucking me harder and deeper, faster and faster. I was starting to cry I hurt so bad.

I could hear Sue in the background cheering Terry on, "make the wench cum for ya, she's nothing but a maid, fuck the living shit out of her Terry," Sue was telling Terry.

And Terry was enjoying it. For the first time I felt I was being rapped. I was scared and hurt. I tried to scream but no one heard me but Sue and Tina and I knew they weren't going to be any help at all. Just then I looked over and saw Sue bending Tina over a chair and lifting her dress up. Tina looked as if she was going to cry.

I heard Sue give her a few hard whacks on the ass and telling her to spread them bitch. Tina did as she was told. She took both her hand behind her and spread her ass wide, and Sue stepped closer and rammed his cock up in her ass. She squealed.

Terry still fucking me on the floor noticed what they were doing. My heart started to sink, I knew what was coming next but it didn't happen. Terry fucked me till she couldn't go on. Sue enjoying herself/himself kept fucking Tina in the ass. Tina was crying the whole time pleading for Sue to stop but Sue just kept going and going till she/he came and when he was satisfied he pushed Tina hard to the floor and call her everything but a white woman. Terry finally got off me so I thought. She was passed out next to me. I looked over and Sue had this gleam in his/her eye.

"Looks as if you were a tad to much for Terry," Sue said with a lustful smile.

He/she started walking over towards me and I started to turn myself over and remove the gag from my mouth.

"I don't think so," I said. "I will break your fucken cock right off if you try anything".

I knew Terry was not going to be of any help in this situation being passed out. Sue got closer and closer. I could see lust in his/her eyes. S/he started to lick his lips.

"All I want to do is taste you sweetie." Sue said.

"You will not lay a hand on me or a lip," in a stern voice I screamed at whatever it was suppose to be.

Tina still on the floor looked at me in shock that I had spoken to Sue that way.

Sue, smiled and said, "Not now but there will be a time we meet again Leann, I promise you that."

Sue turned and told Tina to get up off the floor. Tina did what she was told and as Sue got closer s/he slapped her across the face and told her to wipe that ugly look off or s/he would give her what for. Tina smiled half heartily and they left. I was so furious with Terry for what she had just put me through that I left her there and went back to my room.

MsSinful
MsSinful
12 Followers