Autumn Days Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went back to her mother, turned her over on her back and poured lotion on her breasts and her tummy.

"Do my tits good Amos, I love to have them caressed," she said.

"Do you really, do you like to have them sucked?" I ask.

"Oh god yes," she replied.

"Do you like to have you cunt sucked?" I ask her as I ran my hand down between her legs and touched her cunt lips.

"Yes, oh shit yes," she exclaimed.

"Which do you like best, to be sucked or to be fucked?" I ask her.

"I don't know, just do one or the other, please, do it, do my cunt, I want to cum so fucking bad," she said.

"What if I said you can't cum until you suck my cock?" I ask.

"Then let me have it Amos, let me suck him, just make me cum," she whined.

"Will you suck your daughters cunt while I fuck you Jean?" I ask.

"I will do anything you want, just let me cum, oh please, do me, make me cum," she cried.

Rachael straddled her mother's head, took her legs in her hands and pulled them up to her, exposing her cunt to me as she lowered her own cunt over her mouth, "Fuck her Amos, fuck the bitch, fuck her while she eats my cunt," Rachael said.

I worked my way up between Jeans legs until the head of my cock was seated in her cunt, put my arms around Rachael and brought her lips to mine as I pushed slowly into the mother.

"Are you going to cum in her?" Rachael ask.

"No, not until I fuck you, " I replied.

"Promise?" she ask.

"Promise" I replied as I pushed farther into her mother.

"Oh shit" Rachael exclaimed.

"What?" I ask.

"She's making me cum," she replied.

"So is she," I replied as I pushed all the way into Jean's throbbing cunt as she convulsed in orgasm after orgasm.

I held on to Rachael, partly to keep her from collapsing and partly to keep her from smothering her mother, lifting her up as she let go of her mothers legs.

Jean's face was covered with her daughters juice, her eyes closed, her breath returning slowly back to normal.

"Amos," she called.

"Yes Jean," I replied.

"Can I get on top of you, I have always wanted to fuck a man with a cock as big as yours, I have dreamed about it and now I have one, can I please, let me sit on your wonderful cock and do the things I have dreamed about?" she ask.

"Mother, I have to tell you, he gets bigger the longer you fuck him, if you were full before you will be fuller now," Rachael said.

I pulled out of her and laid down on Rachael's mat. Jean sat up, took my cock in her hand and stroked him.

"I have never seen such a magnificent cock," she said as she moved over me and guided him into her cunt.

"You're a beautiful women Jean" I said as she worked her way down my shaft, taking it a little at a time, savoring each bit until the lips of her pussy spread out around his very base.

"I wish I had met you 30 years ago Amos," she said as she sat up straight, taking all of me into her womb.

"Is he the biggest you've ever had mother, ever?' Rachael ask.

"Yes love, he is the biggest and I envy you for having him to be your first, my god what a cock this is," exclaimed as she worked her self back and forth.

She put her hands on my chest to give herself more leverage as she worked her up self up and down my cock.

"It's so good, so fucking good, come in me Amos, fill me with your cum, I want all of you," she said.

"Do it Amos, fuck her full," Rachael said.

Jean slammed her cunt down on me, taking every bit of my cock as deep as it could possibly go, her cunt gripping me as she reached the top of her mountain,

"Yes, yes, oh my god yes, cum Amos, cum in me" she exclaimed.

I granted the ladies request, my cock squirting rope after rope of cum as the muscles of her womb milked me, gripping me, then relaxing, then gripping me again until she collapsed on top of me.

"You've created a monster Amos," Rachael said.

"You think?" I replied.

"I know," she replied.

"How about you?" I ask.

"You already know that don't you?" she said as her mother pulled off me.

"Do you want him now?" her mother ask.

"You know I do," she replied.

"Then take him honey, take him while he is still hard," her mother said as she took him in her hand and held him up for her.

Rachael straddled me, waited until her mother centered my cock in the her cunt then lowered her self down taking advantage of the slick coating of cum her mother and I had left on him.

"MMM, I do love your cock Amos, even if he is not fully hard," she said as she wiggled her self around to get him all inside.

"Is she better than me Amos?" Jean ask.

"What if I said she was?" I countered.

"I don't know, I actually didn't expect an answer I guess," she replied.

"Mother, he fucked you, he filled you with cum, now he is fucking me and he will fill me with his cum eventually, he loves to fuck and he is better at it then anyone you have ever had, lets just enjoy it while we can" her daughter replied.

They did until the phone rang a couple days later informing me my ship would be arriving at the Newark New Jersey terminal four day from today. The autumn days were over for this year, maybe spring would come early...

12