Autumn Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
530 Followers

"I am fucking you, Morgan! Can you not feel me?" he said.

I laughed and said, "You are useless, James; I want those boy's big cocks because you will never be able to satisfy me with this little boy's toy."

He continued to try to make me feel something and eventually he came. But the only one who was satisfied was he. I spread my legs as he stepped back, and he dutifully cleaned his own cum and Bob's out of my unsatisfied pussy.

When he finished I told him, "That little thing of yours is useless, James. I want these guys to be my bulls for the rest of the school year."

"That sounds like a great idea, I think it would work out fine. You would have all the sex you need and I would get to watch and service the three of you. Let's do it!" James agreed.

"Bulls?" Bob questioned.

We explained to them my need to have a real man fulfill me. They agreed and said that they would love to oblige.

We had a drink to seal the deal and I smiled the rest of the evening as we talked and learned about one another. James smiled a lot too. And it is needless to say that one could not begin to erase the grins off of Bob and Charles' faces.

By the way, they both got a 4.0 last semester. James and I are looking forward to them returning next semester.

MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
530 Followers
12