Autumn Love

Story Info
The best season for love!
2.9k words
4.43
19.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Redrosesx
Redrosesx
14 Followers

As I stood looking out of the bedroom window I could not help wishing I had a man in my life, I had not long finished a relationship which had been hard and tedious and was happy to be free, yet, I still missed the company of a lover. A chill ran down my spine, as I shivered I wrapping my arms around myself, I looked over at my bath robe but could not be bothered to get it, as I stood naked at the window I thought how at last the long hot days of summer were over and done with and the cool days of autumn were here, how I loved autumn.

I moved away from the window and the cool night air and walked over to the warmth of my bed, I sat down and thought back to when I was not alone, when I was a couple, a smile formed on my face yet at the same time sorrow fell in my heart. I fell back onto the bed and looked out of the window into the dark sky, the trees blowing in the wind and the leaves falling to the floor, it looked so nice so colourful yet so dark all at the same time, the moon light lighting up the leaves as they fell.

The sound of someone PM-in me on my computer startled me, I rolled over to the other side of the bed and looked up at the screen, there was a pm from a name I did not know, it read are you there? I thought for a while but I still did not know the name, I answered the pm back saying I am sorry do I know you?

Its me, don't you remember me, I thought for a while, no I don't sorry I don't remember you at all. The pm went on and on, him trying so hard to convince me that I knew him, finally he gave in and said he was sorry must have got the wrong spelling of the name or something, I said it was okay and that he need not worry, I asked him if he was all right and he started telling me of such a sad story, a story of a lost love, we typed for what seemed like ages and before time we were voicing and laughing as if we had known each other for years, I felt like I was that lost love of his, or that he was a long lost friend and we were just catching up, either way it felt so right.

The cool air had taken over my room, as I slipped into my bed I heard him say,

"I would love to be there with you, would love to hold you tight all night,"

A shiver ran up my spine as my tummy fluttered like a teenagers does when she has her first kiss, the feeling was so good and all I could say was,

"Yeah, do you?"

"Yeah I do," was his reply,

"I would love to take you into my arms and hold you oh so tight, to kiss your neck and rub my hands over your body,"

I could not believe what I was hearing yet on the other hand it seemed so right? I slid my hand down over my cool flesh, I could feel goose bumps forming and my nipples were so hard and erect, he asked what I was doing as I had gone so quiet,

"Listening to you," was my reply,

My hands cupped my breasts and I let out a slight moan.

"Close your eyes and listen to my voice,"

were the words I heard as my hands slid down my stomach, hmmm yes, I closed my eyes and l listened to every word, he told me of how he would caress me and make such wonderful love to me, my fingers slipped into my wetness as I let out a groan followed by a moan my body was so tense, his words working my body with my fingers, I was under is spell and he did not realise, i clicked on the hands free and started to rub my wet pussy, rubbing my fingers up and over my clit and in and out of me.

"Hmmm,"

Was what I heard in my ears from my headset, he was now telling me how good I sounded as my moans got louder and more intense, my body aching for his touch but instead all it had was mine,

"I need you here," I heard myself saying,

"Where are you and Ill come," was his reply,

Before I knew it I was telling him my address, my headset went dead and I looked up at the screen, all I saw was, on my way in blue text printed across my pm, I smiled and carried on rubbing my oh so wet and swollen pussy.

I must have drifted off to sleep because I was awoken to the sound of knocking on my door, I jumped to my feet and ran downstairs, I had forgotten my robe and looked around the room, I grabbed my coat that lay across the back of the sofa and slipped in over my shoulders to cover my naked body, who could it be, I wondered to myself as I opened the door slightly. It was daylight already and the glare from the sun hit my eyes and made me blink, as I focused I could make out the figure of a man,

“Yes, can I help you?” I asked,

"Its me," he said,

"You remember we spoke last night on the computer,"

I was shocked I never expected to see him standing there, yet his voice made me smile and be thankful he was. I stood looking at him for a while then opened the door up, stepping back allowing him to enter the room,

"Take a seat," I told him,

"While I run up stairs and get dressed,"

He smiled at me looking a little lost and then sat down after first removing his coat. I smiled and told him I would not be long then ran up stairs, threw my coat that covered my naked body to the floor and jumped into the shower.

As my hands ran up and over my body I remembered the night before, how his voice and words had made me cum so many times and how I now had the real thing down stairs in my lounge, hmmm I thought to my self as I finished up washing, I dried my body and slipped into white lace underwear, a blouse and an old pair of jeans, I looked into the mirror combing my hair, looking back at me was a lass with red hair and green eyes, I smiled and she smiled back and with a twinkle in her eyes she said have fun, I turned round slipped my feet into my shoes grabbed my coat off the floor were it had landed and ran down stairs.

“Sorry I was so long,” leaped from my mouth,

I jumped off the bottom step of the stairs and walked over towards my mystery man,

“That's okay,” he replied,

A smile right across his face as he got to his feet,

"Breakfast," that's all that came out of my mouth,

He looked at me puzzled,

“Lets go get breakfast, I know a lovely place where we can go eat,”

Before we knew it I was closing the door behind us and walking down the road, the weather was deceiving looked so warm yet so cold, I pulled my coat close around my body, to keep out the morning chill as I did he looked at me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, I looked up at him, a tall man with dark features so good looking, I smiled and snuggled wrapping my arm around his waist.

The little cafe around the corner was the best place to go eat breakfast and I had eaten there so many times, as we walked in the lady behind the counter smiled and winked, I smiled back and blushed as my mystery man pulled out a chair for me to sit down. The food was good and the plates were both emptied before to long, with a full tummy and a smile on both our faces, we talked and talked about our selves filling in all the gaps of our lives, the time flew by and before we knew it the lady behind the counter was starting to cook the dinners for the workers from the factor behind the cafe, I smiled and slipped my foot out of my shoe, slowly placing it between your thighs, my mystery man you no longer were, my mystery man was now a person I felt I knew inside out and wanted to know more.

My body was aching inside and my panties felt moist as my toes worked your balls and to my amazement you opened up your legs allowing me better access, the smile on your face was a picture and you blushed as I rubbed my foot up and over your now hard swollen cock, your knees jolted and my foot shot up as you jumped to the sound of the ladies voice, I giggled and she blushed now, we paid the bill and slipped out the cafe as quick as we possibly could, both laughing and blushing feeling like kids that had been caught with their fingers in the cookie jar.

We walked down the street towards the park, hand in hand a skip in our step, to get to the park we had to walk down an alley, the alley was narrow and as we walked down you grabbed me pulling me up close to your body, a kiss planted on my lips your tongue parting them and searching for my tongue, they meet and together they danced, the kiss lasts for ages and as you pull away from me you smile and grab my hand and together we run down the ally towards the park.

The sun was shinning bright and the morning chill had lifted making it feel nice and warm for the time of year, as we walked through the park we kicked up the leaves that had fallen from the trees and watched them fall back down again,

"How I love autumn,"

As we walked we came to an old summer house hidden away in the trees at the back of the park, we opened the door and walked in, the sun was casting colours on the floor through the windows and it looked so beautiful, as I thought to my self about the many lovers from years past that had come here to be alone you took me into you arms, swooped me back laying a hand on my chest and your lips on mine, Wow it was unbelievable the feelings it gave me inside my stomach, it felt like hundreds of butterflies were fluttering and trying to get out, the feeling was so good and as you lay me down onto the old dusty floor, I kissed you passionately.

Your hands now sliding my coat off my arms and mine sliding yours off in return, slowly you unbutton my blouse and I slide my hands up your jumper the flesh beneath it was so hot and inviting, as my blouse fell open your hands slid up my stomach and cupped my breasts, I slipped your jumper up over your head and felt your flesh touch mine as your hands returned to cupping my breasts, the warmth penetrated me warming me through and with a kiss on your cheek and a smile on my face I slipped my hands down and unbuttoned your jeans.

As the clasp on the front of my bra came open my breasts felt the cool air on them, my nipples instantly becoming hard as you caressed them and slid your lips over one, Oh as you sucked on my nipple my hands slowly slid down your jeans reviling your firm butt, I ran my hands up over it as I raised my left leg feeling your hard cock that little bit closer to my now throbbing pussy. Your almost naked body looked so fine, so firm and still tanned from the summer we had just left behind, we could hear the autumn winds picking up out side the summer house as the leaves swirled around outside flying up into the air and hitting off the windows, I rolled you onto your back, you landed on top of your open coat and i sat up leaving behind my coat, blouse and bra, naked from the waist up i sat next to you looking deep into your eyes.

"Oh I do love autumn, but most of all I love making love in the autumn."

I looked at you, watching you run your fingers up and down the front of my body, a smile on your face, as you lay there on your side your chin resting in your left hand, your jeans around your knees and the rest of your clothing removed, I smile, knee on my knees and slowly unbutton my jeans.

Slowly sliding down my jeans, eyes still looking deep into your I get to my feet and slipped out of the legs of my jeans then slowly my panties, you sit up and slip the remaining of your clothes off your legs and get to your knees, I hear a noise outside the summer house and I turned to see what it was as I did this you got to your feet and slowly wrapped your naked body around the back of mine, the warmth seemed to seep right through me and warm my entire body through, I could feel your hard cock growing as it pressed against my back as together we stood frozen in time in a cuddle.

I wrapped my arms over the top of your arms and together we walked towards our clothes scattered all over the floor, slowly we got onto our knees and I placed my hands down onto the dusty floor and I felt your hard cock slowly slide deep into my wet pussy, oh as it slid in I could feel myself opening up, taking you all the way in, your hands running up and over my back as you slowly started to slide your now throbbing cock in and out of my body, as I dug my nails into the dusty flooring of the old summer house I could feel my body slowly start to tingle all over as you started to gain rhythm and speed, faster and faster as your hands slide down my sides and grip hold of my hips, pulling me into you with every thrust of your hips, pulling me onto you more, burying your cock deeper and deeper with in me.

Oh as my body stars to shake you wrap your arms around me and slide your fingers down into my wetness finding my clit and rubbing it making my orgasm more intense, as I shake and arch my back I let out my moans of pleasure and as I do this I feel your body tense up and release filling me with your cum hmmm, as I collapse onto the floor your body softly lands on mine, still buried deep within me, still hard and wanting more, slowly sliding it out and then placing it against my butt, I raise my self and as I did I could feel you entering me, oh again tingles shot through my body and almost immediately I came, I could not contain my self as you slid in and out of me.

Your fingers rubbing my clit and your hard throbbing swollen cock pumping in and out of my ass, hmmm faster and faster, my back arching up and your other hand cupping my breasts as they hung freely and swayed back and forth with every thrust you made, I could feel you licking and kissing my back it was all to much and I let out a scream of delight as again I cum and cum and cum,

"OMG, more please,"

Faster and faster you pumped me and then all of a sudden as if we were frozen in time our bodies jolted and you lifted my upper part of my body off the floor, my arms went up into the air, my hands cupping your face as you kissed my neck, my butt sitting on your hard cock as together we came and with every spurt from your cock my body jolted as your hands ran up and down my front hmmm.

A knocking on the door startled me as I shot up out of bed wondering where I was, who it could be, I gained my bearings realising where I was and grabbed my robe, I ran down the stairs and opened the door, the sun was up and hurt my eyes, as my eyes came to adjust to the light I could make out the figure of a man,

"Can I help you," I asked,

"It's me don't you remember me? from last night on the computer, I did say I was on my way," he replied,

I could not believe it, I opened the door and let him in, a smile formed on my face as I told him I would not be long, oh I love autumn I thought to my self as I ran up the stairs, slipped off my robe and jumped into the shower, I wonder if the old summer house is still in the park? I thought to myself as I washed away my dreams and prepared for reality.

Redrosesx
Redrosesx
14 Followers