Autumn Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KendraN
KendraN
92 Followers

Mandi opened up the photo Kendra sent and studied the sexy form in the photo. Mandi will see how lunch goes today before she decides to pursue a relationship with Kendra. Kendra's age was really not a concern to Mandi who routinely dated older women. According to what Kasey has said, her mom and dad seem to be growing apart. Often, not always, but often that means a life change. Mandi remembered how Kendra was eyeing her in front of the fireplace. She could see that Kendra liked what she saw. Kendra really seemed to enjoy touching Mandi's legs. Kendra cupped Mandi's ass; by accident, maybe not. Could Kendra be a closet case? Mandi was determined now to pursue a relationship with Kendra.

Mandi went to her closet and pulled out a nice pair of teal colored Capri pants and chose a plain white silk button up blouse. She chose a gold chain ankle bracelet for her right ankle topped off with a nice pair of black patent leather sandals with 1 inch hills. Mandi combed her hair with the part on her right side. Bangs swept down her forehead and she added gloss red lipstick. Mandi wanted to really femme herself up today. Kendra was worth it and she wanted her to know that there was another side to Mandi Ulrich. Her father would like the way she looked. He probably thought Mandi would "come to her senses" and meet a nice fellow. However, she was relieved when her father finally accepted her lesbianism.

Mandi heard the door close as Kris came into the room. "Hi Man, wow you look good enough to eat." Kris had just worked the breakfast shift at the diner today.

"Thanks Kris. I am ready to head off for my date."

"You have a date with that woman you met last night?" Kris shot back.

"She has a name, it is Kendra. Check it out Kris!" Mandi turned on her lap top and showed Kris her back ground pic of Kendra laid out in her bikini glory.

"I'm in love" snapped Kris. "She is just the way I like them; plenty of meat on her bones." Kris stared at the picture of Kendra and felt a touch of jealousy.

Mandi laughed: "go get your own" this golden goddess is mine and she is gay weather she knows it or not.

"Good luck Mandi; just be careful. She is probably straight and looking for a gay experience."

"Maybe she hasn't found herself yet" Mandi replied to her friend. "You know me; I would love to lend her a helping hand towards her self-discovery."

Kris could see the pattern forming in front of her eyes. To Mandi, Kendra is a conquest.

"Remember one thing Mandi; there are other people involved here. Try to remember their feelings as well."

That one stung. Mandi was beginning to concentrate on her own desires above all else. What about Kasey? If she knew her sponsor was lusting over her mom, she would probably flip out. Richard, well he is a young man that really needs the support of his mother as he is at that delicate age of puberty. Mandi thought of her own mom. She lost her mom when she was only 5. Watching her mom suffer with breast cancer was horrible. Could it be the reason she prefers older women is because she is still searching for a mother figure. Her stepmom is a nice lady but they just never connected on any level. Mandi was thinking about this as she grabbed the keys to her car and headed out the door.

It was a hot late august day as Mandi stepped into her BMW and opened the sun roof. Mandi could feel her heart start to race as she prepared to head off to meet the woman who has intrigued her since their meeting yesterday. Is this love at first sight or some silly schoolgirl crush? Mandi pondered. She started the car, back up and drove off to meet Kendra.

Kendra stepped out of the shower and dried herself off and started to work on her hair. Once her hair was dried, Kendra looked at the honey blond hair which was thick and appeared lighter thanks to the sun. Kendra parted her hair on the right side and placed a white flower hair barrette to hold it in place. Kendra stood in front of the mirror fully nude. She turned to her left and frowned at the small protrusion of her stomach. It was not much but it still made her feel fat. Kendra turned to face herself. She felt she was sexy. However she looked at the vertical caesarean scar and the horizontal stretch marks. The scar was barely noticeable thanks to a good plastic surgeon introduced through her husband's hospital connections. The stretch marks were visible but blended in thanks to the darkness of her tan. Kendra cupped her large breast. Her nipples were very sensitive as she lightly tweaked them. Kendra could barely see a slight sag to her breast. Time had taken its toll on her.

Kendra studied at her face in the mirror. Why did she feel like this? She had not judged her looks like this for Craig for such a long time. It gave her a thrill to have Mandi looking at her. Ever since meeting Mandi, she has felt draw to the girl. Kendra began to wonder if she had lesbian tendencies. She remembered how she would look at Lisa's body in the shower at the club. Lisa would look back and each admired the other's body. Kendra often wondered what it would be like to kiss Lisa.

Now there is this girl. Kendra sat on the toilet and put some coco butter on her smooth freshly shaved legs. She stood back up and looked at the triangular patch of hair between her legs. Kendra's bush was dark blond and was pretty thick. Kendra turned around and grabbed each of the cheeks of her womanly ass. Kendra spread the cheeks and eyed the small brown hole. There was some hair in the crevice, but not much. Why was that important? She laughed as she felt she was making a fool of herself. Kendra took a pair of scissors and trimmed the triangular area between her legs to keep the hair from protruding out under a bikini bottom. Kendra put on a pair of sexy, white lace panties and matching white lace bra. She felt so sexy standing there looking at the image. She imagined Mandi standing in front looking her up and down.

Kendra walked into the bedroom and went to the closet she chose a thin white cotton blouse that would work on this hot day. Kendra laid the blouse on the bed and walked over to her dresser drawer. She removed a pair of red denim shorts. Kendra bent down and slid the shorts over her feet and started to pull them up over her knees. There was some resistance as Kendra pulled the shorts over her upper thighs. Kendra shook her hips left and right to get the shorts over her hips. It took some work for Kendra to snap the front of the shorts. Kendra than put on the blouse and pulled it up to the waistband of the shorts where she tied the blouse leaving just a sliver of tanned flesh being exposed between the shorts and the blouse. Kendra heard Richard in the kitchen and headed towards him.

"Hey mom, where are you heading?" Richard asked as he was heading out to mow the lawn.

"I got some shopping to do today. I got to take nana's gift back and find her something else." Kendra said with a slight annoyance in her voice.

Kendra was not prepared to tell her children that she was also having lunch with Mandi Ulrich. They would probably think that was weird.

Kendra turned back toward Richard. "Maybe you should delay mowing for a couple of more hours. Your dad got in late this morning you know."

"You know dad mom, you couldn't wake him if you had the Bloomington Central Marching Band in there."

Kendra knew Richard was right. Once Craig went to sleep, it was hard to get him up. Kendra went to the guest bedroom where Craig was sawing some serious logs. Kendra returned to the master bedroom. She checked herself in the mirror. Kendra observed herself in the thin white blouse. It was such a hot day she thought it would be much more comfortable. However, Kendra's tan was so dark that you could make out her white bra contrasting against the dark skin beneath the blouse's thin material. Kendra's shorts were tight showing off an ample amount of Kendra's golden thighs and legs. However, the shorts were so tight she could barely get her finger between her thighs and the hem of the shorts. She chose a pair of brown gladiator sandals which proudly displayed her luscious scarlet painted toes. Kendra had chosen her a couple of pearl earrings. She had done a good job of applying the makeup this morning and chose the perfect red tint for her lipstick. Kendra worked on her eyelashes and then closed her eyes and added a light blue tint to the closed lids.

Kendra turned and looked at herself in the full length mirror in the bedroom. "Mmmm, not bad" Kendra thought as she turned and looked over her shoulder at her red denim clad bottom. Her thighs looked pretty firm. The extra time in the gym is beginning to pay off.

"Who are you trying to impress mom?" Kasey said as Kendra entered to the living room slinging her black leather purse over her shoulder. Kasey was worried, as she told Mandi, that her mother maybe having an affair.

"I am going shopping Kasey. Would you like to come?" Kendra said holding her breath.

Mandi shrugged her shoulders. "Nah, I have to wash my car today. I am glad to have it back, but they could have at least washed it while they were servicing it."

Kendra was elated; it would be just her and Mandi. "What are you going to do today honey?"

"Well, after washing my car, Todd and I might go for pizza and a movie. I mean I got my school projects done."

"Kasey, make sure you are back by curfew tonight."

"No problem mom. You have a great day. Although, shopping is so boring."

"Boy will she change her mind one day. She sure isn't like I was when I was her age." Kendra thought as she had always loved to go shopping.

"See you later dear." Kendra headed toward the gold suburban. As she was backing away, she rolled down her window and told Richard to not get too hot and take his time.

Chapter 4

Kendra parked her Explorer and walked toward the little square in the shopping district. She immediately saw Mandi and felt self conscious at what she was wearing. Mandi had dressed in a nice pair of Capri's and she had chosen a tight fitting pair of red denim shorts. Mandi saw Kendra and her heart fluttered as she focused on the long tanned legs. She focused on the crotch of the red denims.

"Hey girl, so good to see you today" Mandi said with a beaming smile.

"Looks like I didn't dress for the occasion. I love that outfit Mandi. I feel so underdressed." Kendra frowned.

Mandi immediately answered back smiling and ogling the older woman: "I like what your wearing. It is so hot today. I should have been smart and wore something like that myself."

The two women ordered their lunch. Mandi ordered a plate of mixed fruit and a water with a twist of lemon, while Kendra ordered a garden salad and a glass of sweet tea. The conversation picked up where it left off the previous evening. It was at this point that Mandi felt she needed to be truthful with Kendra about her lifestyle.

"Kendra, I need to tell you something. Some women have a problem with it, but I feel honesty is the best way to start a friendship."

"I do to Mandi. Please feel free to tell me anything."

"Kendra, I am gay." Mandi just blurted it out and noticed a strange look on Kendra's face. "Here we go again" thought Mandi.

Mandi was worried that she was going to lose her knew new friend.

"I appreciate your honesty Mandi. That took a lot of courage." Kendra suspected that Mandi was gay; actually, she kind of hoped she was gay in a strange sort of way. It gave Kendra a thrill. Kendra felt some stirrings she had not felt in a very, very long time.

"A lot of women have had a problem with it. Don't worry about Kasey. My relationship with her is purely professional. Besides I date older women. The two women's eyes locked for a few seconds. "

Kendra pondered Mandi's last comment. "Is she interested in me?" Kendra's heart began to beat a little faster and, to her astonishment, there was a little thrill in that thought.

"Oh Mandi, I know lesbians. I worked with them and two of my sorority sisters are lesbian. Don't worry, you did not deter me. I like you for who you are and what you mean to my daughter."

Those words were music to Mandi's ears. Kendra needed some salt she got up and went to the adjacent table. Kendra put a little more sway into her hips. Mandi watched the red denim clad ass seductively sway. She returned to the table and noticed Mandi staring at her shorts. Mandi's eyes lingered over the crotch for what seemed like minutes as the two women talked. Kendra enjoyed the fact that Mandi was paying so much attention to her shorts and continued to stand.

Kendra turned around. "Too tight aren't they?"

Mandi shook her head "no, you are such a MILF." Kendra laughed. "What is a MILF?"

"I'd rather not say it is kind of vulgar" responded Mandi.

Kendra looked at her and smiled; "maybe I need to hear a little something vulgar."

Mandi looked into Kendra's blue eyes "it means moms I would like to fuck."

"Mandi!" Kendra laughed and then stared into Mandi's eyes with a serious look and she started to breathe a little faster. Kendra looked seriously at Mandi and thought about her next words carefully.

However, Kendra knew she had to ask the next question. "Do you want to fuck me?"

Mandi silently looked down, and then answered the older woman. "I can't tell a lie Kendra, yes I would, but not at the cost of our new found friendship."

Kendra laughed nervously at first but then noticed Mandi was not laughing.

Kendra looked Mandi in the eye and smiled gently. "Mandi, I am a married woman. However I do know I want to be around you honey."

Mandi breathe a sigh of relief. "I want to be around you to Kendra."

As the two women continued to talk over lunch, they would occasionally stare into each other's eyes. Sometimes the silence between the two was a little uncomfortable for each. Kendra asked Mandi many questions about the discovery of her true self. Mandi told Kendra she knew she was gay by age 10 when she would look in her stepmother's catalogue and ogled the pictures of women modeling underwear. The more Mandi talked, the more Kendra admired the young lady's courage. Kendra found Mandi very attractive on many levels. Kendra was beginning to lose control. Kendra removed her gladiator sandals and shifted her right foot over to Mandi. Kendra started moving her foot over Mandi's feet and up to and under the hem of Mandi's Capri pants. After getting over the shock of Kendra's action, Mandi removed her shoes and returned the favor. Kendra felt the young soft feet slide behind her legs and massage her bare calves. The food was o.k. but the company was alluring. The flirting was so liberating. Kendra felt alive and so liberated. Like some chains were coming off. Kendra then realized she was in public flirting with a girl young enough to be her daughter. She then panicked.

"Oh my, it is 12:30 already. I guess I should run" sighed Kendra. She saw the frown on Mandi's face and then continued on. "I am sure you have things to do dear."

Mandi thought about what to say next. "Well, I do need to look for my swimsuit. The shop is right there on the corner. I could use some expert opinions if you would like to come. You did say you would be interested in looking at bikinis."

Kendra's mind began imagine Mandi wearing a tiny bikini. Kendra was curious, and she realizes she and Mandi had already crossed a line. but a thought entered her mind. "Looking at Mandi in a bikini appeals to me so much. I have got the picture she sent, but this will be live."

Kendra answered Mandi. "Sure, maybe I can find something for myself. Craig and I are going to take a winter vacation cruise in January."

Mandi was thrilled. It was working out better than she thought. She and Kendra seem so suited for each other. Mandi led Kendra to the little shop that mostly catered to college women. A young woman named Leslie met them and asked them if there is anything she could help them with. Mandi said she and Kendra were fine right now and were just going to browse the swimsuits.

"They are right over there, and we have a great sale this week. You can buy one and get one free. That is on top of the 40% off." Leslie said as she twirled her red hair with her fingers.

Then Leslie continued. "We are open for another two hours so take your time. There is a private dressing room in the back which will give you plenty of privacy to try on as many suits as you like."

"Cool, thanks" answered the excited Mandi.

Mandi and Kendra started to select some swimsuits to try on. Mandi pulled out a white string bikini, and a matching wrap. Kendra pulled out a couple of one pieces to try one. Mandi motioned for Kendra to go ahead to the dressing room at the back of the shop, and she would soon follow her. As she entered the dressing room, Mandi locked the door and Kendra headed toward one of the two private booths within the dressing room. Once Kendra was out of sight, Mandi selected a metallic gold two piece bikini with matching wrap for Kendra to try on. The gold bikini was tailored for a more curvaceous woman with elastic in the waistband and a triangle top. Mandi had seen the bikini while she was searching for her swimsuit, and she began to fantasize what Kendra would look like in it. Kendra is too beautiful to wear only a one piece. If you got, flaunt it. Kendra sure has it!" Mandi stepped into the next booth to change into her white bikini.

Kendra stepped out wearing an orange one piece with diagonal yellow stripes along the front. The door opened up and Kendra gawked as Mandi stood before her in a beautiful two piece string bikini that did not leave much to the imagination. Mandi's tanned skin gave the bikini an appearance of glowing. The picture Mandi sent to Kendra earlier did not do her justice. Kendra slowly gazed at the girl's beautiful legs from the bare feet to the triangle area of her crotch. Then up to her breast. While not real large, Mandi's breast were round, so perfect with large proud nipples poking through the thin material. Kendra could see the large nipples leaving an impressive imprint on the thin material.

Kendra looked into Mandi's eyes: "That bikini is you Mandi, it really fits you well."

"You really think so?" Mandi turned toward the mirror to take a good look at her chosen outfit.

Kendra eyed the brunette's shapely backside and thought to herself. "I wished I was like that again. That is the perfect ass. I bet the girls will watch her on the beach." Kendra felt a rush of jealousy.

Mandi caught Kendra's reflection in the mirror. She noticed the blond staring at her bikini clad bottom. Mandi begin to twist a little.

Kendra smiled as she eyed the delightful sight before her. "You can't go wrong with that selection Mandi."

"Then it is a done deal" Mandi said as she spun and looked at the older woman.

"What do you think of this?" Kendra stepped forward demonstrating the orange one piece.

"It is O.K., but I think you should try this one on." Mandi pulled the gold bikini off of the rack and handed it to Kendra.

Kendra protested. "NO WAY! I am not your age or size anymore."

Mandi panicked. She had to see Kendra in this bikini. "Come on Kendra, please try it on. I put a lot of thought in to this. Besides it just you and me, there are nobody else around and the door is locked." Mandi smiled as she was truly setting Kendra up for an exhibition.

"Alright, hand it to me then" laughed Kendra as she stepped back in the booth.

Mandi took a seat keeping her bikini as she placed her right foot on her chair holding her right knee with both hands leaned back and patiently waited for Kendra. Mandi was burning up with anticipation. She then pulled out her cell phone and activated the video camera to record the "great moment."

Kendra emerged with the metallic gold wrap around her breast. The wrap covered her from the breast to the knees. Kendra smiled and winked at Mandi then spun the wrap off her body flinging it into a nearby chair.

KendraN
KendraN
92 Followers