Ava Enjoys Another Man's Cock

Story Info
Wife does a big dick, and loves it!
2.1k words
3.79
118.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first and true story of Ava's and my endeavours to get her to fuck other men. She has fucked other guys with me before this, but we had started to contact guys through the internet over the last year or so. This is the story of Ava, Oscar and me, meeting for the first time and enjoying a very sexual experience.

My wife and I have been looking for a guy to fuck her, with me there. She gets offers from guys that want to be alone with her but she wanted a guy to fuck her with me watching and joining in on the fun.

Ava works in a professional capacity, and we live in a small town in the country, so we have to be discreet at all times. Ava is faithful, and would not consider fucking another guy unless I was there with her, or she has my okay to fuck another guy while I am not there. Which has also happened, but that is another story.

We have been married for nearly thirty years and are true soul mates. I am 52 good looking and average build with a 7'' cock. My wife is very attractive, dresses to please and looks elegant and hot for a 48 year old 5' 7'' tall 65Kg, 34 32 36 woman, with a slender and beautifully smooth body with natural tits that become very hard when she is turned on. She loves her tits being sucked, licked and bitten hard when having sex.

We had travelled for over 6 hours to meet this guy called Oscar who had a 9'' long and thick dick. Oscar contacted Ava by the contact site that we had joined. He had sent photos to Ava of his cock first, which aroused her interest immediately, then after a few days he sent face photos and he looked like the guy we had been waiting for. Ava had also sent him a few pictures of her showing off that wet cunt of hers.

Oscar had asked Ava to wear stockings and suspenders for the upcoming evening and she did not disappoint! She looked stunning in her sheer flowing above the knee dress. A low cut neckline showed off her ample cleavage of her beautiful 34 B tits the dress was short enough that when she bent over from the waist you could see the tops of her stockings and garter, a little more and you could see her waxed pussy all smooth and hairless glistening with anticipation. The stockings caressed her long smooth legs all the way to her feet which were wearing black 3'' heels. She looked absolutely fuckable, I wanted to fuck her then but she said that I would have to wait. I didn't want to wait that long(we still had another hour before we met) so I ran my hand over her bare ass and wet pussy lips inserting two fingers into that creamy wet cunt, it felt beautiful, it tastes like sweet nectar but I was not allowed to lick it, otherwise we would not have left the room.

I rubbed her ass as we entered the lift and she smiled seductively in return. I walked her into the restaurant with nearly all the guys looking her up and down, she looked HOT! We ate dinner over some very hot talk about the big Cock, she was about to receive, and wondered if he would let us film and photograph him fucking my very hot wife with that big dick of his.

We went out on to the patio where we had a few drinks to get her really juiced up (no need really, she is always wet) she was a bit nervous about the size of his uncircumcised cock and what it would do to her ass!

Finally, a guy 6' 2'' a little on the paunchy side, bald, with a happy face and smile, not quite attractive, but fuckable so she said walked towards us. The bulge in his jeans was very noticeable as he strode towards us with a big grin. He introduced himself and I knew then that this would be the guy she would fuck. We got to know each other over a few drinks, we all knew what we were there for anyway, so it was not long before he asked Ava if we could go to the room.

Once in the room Oscar sat on the lounge and told Ava to stand in front of him. She stood with her legs slightly apart and shaking, he told her to relax as he ran his hand up her stocking clad leg right to her bald and by now sopping wet pussy. She gasped as he rubbed her moist lips in slow soft strokes and then slid his finger inside of that very wet cunt. I was busily organising the cameras while still trying to watch Oscar fingering my lovely slut of a wife.

He asked her to take off her dress, which she slowly lifted above her head, exposing her bald cunt to Oscar and her bare ass to me, and there she stood in black stockings, garter, low cut bra, with a smooth bald cunt dripping literally wet. He then told her to sit down next to him as he pulled his pants off to reveal a cock that was at least 4'' around at the base and rising in a cone shape to a pointy uncircumcised head at least 9'' long, he started rubbing his cock while playing with her cunt, he forced her mouth to the head of his cock. She smiled and licked her lips as she sunk her head down trying to swallow all of his cock, she sucked him fast and hard trying to force more of him down her slender throat. Ava gagged as she swallowed Oscar's big cock, but she could not get him all the way down. Oscar was playing and fingering her pussy with his left hand while he jerked his cock into Ava's mouth as she moaned and grunted in pleasure. He could not believe how wet she was. He asked her if she squirted, she was so wet! He pulled her head up to make her suck the head of his cock, slowly swirling her tongue around and up and down the head making it shine, with her saliva running down the length of that rock hard 9'' piece of meat. He made her sit up while he pulled a condom out of his pants pocket and quick as a flash he had it slid on, Ava went to suck his engorged cock but he forced her to lie down on the lounge on her back with her bare ass and wet dripping cunt hanging off the edge of the lounge.

First, he said, I am going to give you this, holding his very erect and long cock and without any warning he shoved all of his cock into that sopping wet cunt in one brutal plunge! Ava moaned in that all too familiar cry of absolute pleasure as he banged his cock into her telling her how wet and tight she was, stretching her cunt to new extremes. She cried out with her body going tense after only six of his deep thrusts into her so familiar pussy "thats the biggest cock I've ever had!". Ava was having a long and wet orgasm as Oscar kept up a steady rhythm pounding her cunt while she blew all over his cock and balls. My cock was hard and ready and I placed it in her hot moaning mouth sliding it all over the tongue and lips of my wife. I then slid my cock all the way down her slick throat. I fucked Ava's mouth and throat while watching and filming Oscar fuck her with his big cock. I heard Oscar start to grunt and groan as he came in my wife's cunt, still with the condom on. He was still fucking her, while I fucked her face and squeezed her tits, he was holding his hard cock teasing her with the length and thickness as he asked her did she like his cock playing with her cunt and making it so wet. As Oscar pulled his softening cock from Ava's wet cunt, I blew my load down her throat. She sucked me dry while fingering herself and rubbing her beautiful cunt with Oscars dick. She lay there in a glow that only women get when they have been fully fucked by a big cock. While this was all going on I had taken a lot of still photos of Ava sucking Oscars cock, and also filmed them fucking with Oscars cock sliding all over her pussy and ass. She was happy she had two guys to play with at last.

Oscar went for a shower and I kneeled in front of Ava's exposed, used and wet cunt and proceeded to lick that cunt for all I was worth. Ava's pussy juice is so creamy and has a sweet taste like nectar and it really becomes wet. I sucked on her clit and licked and kissed my way all over her cunt and ass, bringing her to another orgasm. I drank her juice down in mouthfulls, she was as hot as I had seen her. I then sat back in my chair and watched her fondle herself waiting for Oscar's return.

Oscar sat back on the lounge, his cock now semi hard and laying on his leg, he was rubbing it while rubbing Ava's pussy. Ava then stroked his cock until it was hard and very erect. This went on for a while and then he put his arm around her neck and forced her head back down onto his cock. This put her on her knees on the lounge with her ass and pussy sticking up on show to me. Oscar then slid his hand between her ass cheeks, fingering her cunt with two fingers and then wiping her pussy juice all over her ass, making her ass glisten in the soft light of the room, then rubbing her clit so fast, I thought he would rub it off! You could hear the noise of a very wet cunt. Oscar said to Ava "it is so fucking hot when you get that wet you fucking little tight bitch" Ava was moaning loudly in agreement.

He then got her to turn around and get on her knees on the lounge, so she was in a doggy position for him to fuck. She did as she was told and smiled a real slutty look at me as she slid her hand between her legs and fingered herself. Knowing that this time, Oscar would be able to bury his cock in her deeper than before. Oscar pulled her fingers out of her cunt, grabbed hold of his hard cock with one hand and grabbed hold of Ava by the suspender belt with the other and slowly drove his cock all the way into her wanting, waiting wet cunt. Ava's pussy was making wet slurping noises as Oscar slowly ploughed away at her, filling her as much as he could and then pulling it out to the head and then pushing it deep in again. Ava was having another orgasm moaning loudly "fuck that pussy yessss fuck it! " Her body tensed all over, her tits were hard and full and her nipples were fully erect, she looked magnificent blowing over Oscar's big cock and more pussy juice running over his cock and down her legs. Oscar said he could not believe how tight her cunt was and this seemed to push her over the edge again.

Oscar then pulled his cock out of her cunt and started to pull himself over her ass with one hand and rubbing her cunt with the other, she was moaning loudly fuck me fuck me with that big cock you bastard, he slapped her ass with his cock as he played with her cunt, rubbing it until she started to come again! He then started to blow his load over Ava's ass, as Ava continued to orgasm. Oscar asked her if she was happy, oh very happy she purred, like a kitten still on her knees.

Oscar then wiped his cock over her pussy and clit making Ava push her ass back towards him trying to get his cock back in her cunt, but he stood up and said that he had to leave.

As soon as he left we were on the bed in a 69 sucking the hell out of each other. After a good 15 minutes of sucking, licking, rimming and fingering one another we fucked wildly for what seemed like ever.

It was an amazing experience and one that we are sure will happen again. Maybe, the next time with two guys.